Does anyone else here like beach bunny?

Does anyone else here like beach bunny?

Attached: 9FADF79B-D8B0-4D4E-ACE1-D596546B38C9.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

There were some great songs, but noting special.

Yeah, I saw them summer of last year and my friend got to even be next to Lili while another band was playing and talk to her.

Did you discover them through the Rolling Stone review too?
I only like the song Ms California but I can't help thinking they sound just like any indie band I'd listen to 10 years ago.

You can't just make a thread and leave, OP...

Yes! I like this album a lot

I discovered them on itunes, i really liked there album prom queen originally

Do you like her lyrics? She gets a lot of praise for them but they seem like nothing special to me. She even does something I hate which is forcing the stress on a wrong part of a word just so it fits and rhymes.

As cringe as this might sounds but the song adulting really resonates with my fears of aging and general sadness at being an adult. I also cried listening to the track racetrack for its somber almost nostalgic melody.

Yeah great fucking record, lots of killer hooks

I can't remember that one so I'm gonna look it up now. It's probably not cringe to me either.
Agreed, even if the songs sometimes start slow you know they are gonna pick up in a few seconds and they always do. It really sounds like they thought "why don't we just make a whole album of actually all fun songs, and no bad songs?".

They have more fun than Soccer Mommy, where the fun songs are buried by #sad, slow songs

Adulting is a fun sounding song but the lyrics make me feel a meloncholy at least, its on the album prom queen.

I like the song, the lyrics are okay. Some rhymes are a bit silly but I appreciate the lyrics not being super short. I haven't heard that album in full yet.

I like her music, but when I watch the videos, I have to look away because of her face

based, she has a weird mushy fish mouth

She's alright I guess

Gay fag music

I'd fuck the fat guy drummer tho, get some good head, real cutie

they are way better than they deserve to be
this kind of indie pop usually sucks but they have some really fun catchy songs
the album is inconsistent and not too memorable overall though

Yeah, it is and the Tumblr-tier album cover doesn't help. But, it's still pretty good for modern day Indie.

all modern indie has gay cover art

Its exceedingly average

It's not a "band" if only the singer gets to be in the cover art.
Speaking of cover art, do they actually sell CDs or is it just a graphic for spotify/iTunes now?