Do girls like metal?

Do girls like metal?

Attached: 1550557881444.jpg (1280x911, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEQk_DtJGVI
youtu.be/ZBram0h3hVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably. Girls don’t appreciate art and metal barely qualifies as music. So, there’s a great chance they’ll like it!

Most will piss, shit, and whine about it. But there are girl metalheads, and most are ugly as fuck.

GET YOUR FUCKING SHOES OFF MY BED

Attached: CC45D6DB-7EE9-4993-AE00-E09D3724F770.gif (480x274, 3.81M)

fat dykes with botched ouija board tattoos do, ones worth caring about don't

>ugly girls love ugly music
Damn, lol

only popular metal bands. women are attracted to success.

I once knew a girl who wore a metallica shirt not know that they were even a band.

Yeah, I know a few who are die-hard about it, I'm a rapfag tho and not really attracted to them but they're cool as friends

barely
the vast majority of women in the metal scene are either there because they want to bang musicians, because they don't get any attention from normal guys or whatever other reason they have to blindly copy some lifestyle.
women who truly like metal would very likely not be found wearing the metal hammer uniform the "girl" in the OP image is wearing

The type of girl that likes metal is to be avoided

I saw a number of qts when I went to a Slipknot concert recently.
There were a few hamplanets, but the majority were actually good looking qts. Even stumbled into a couple of them in the moshpit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEQk_DtJGVI

Attached: 1581358364920.gif (600x616, 198K)

>Do girls like metal?
Maybe some.
>Do girls pose in band shirts for instagram clout?
Absolutely.

She has a Judas Priest tattoo you idiot, there's no way she doesn't listen to metal. This thread is full of incels.

Entry level doesn't count. It be like having green day shirt and claiming you are punk

Go back to /metal/ you contrarian piece of shit. Judas Priest is one of the pillars of metal, unlike the obscure extreme metal garbage you all jerk off to and no one will remember 10 years from now. A 14 year old who just found Nothing Else Matter is more of a metalhead than you.

Same as anything else: no. But they will pretend to if it gets them attention.

Kendall Jenner?

God damn is singing is way better then it was during the grey chapter tour

cringe

>mfw no metalhead gf

Attached: 1571824499405.png (215x283, 20K)

Ahem, yes I would like an asian metalhead gf with two feet I can suck and fuck on, like my humor, and be in my band.

That's a poser, her hair ain't floofy

Awww, I listen to metal almost exclusively. I'm a nice girl, promise

Same. I also went to an Opeth show recently and there were a lot of girls there too.

Yes, we do. It's more common for you to find Mötley Crüe, Kiss, Metallica and Megadeth female fans in the wild in my opinion.
People just need to stop assuming that every girl using a band shirt is a poser.

Fuck off you conformist, bitch made simp.

And to answer your question, op: kill yourself

My best friend had a metalhead gf and she was your stereotypical BPD art thot. Smoking hot though.

They used to sell Ramones, Mötorhead and Annihilator t-shirts ironically in TopShop in 2003. Old metal t-shirts was a thing in England circa the dawn of the new millennium.

Only metal dildos LMFAOOOOOOOO

LMAOOOOOO

Russian girls do.

Attached: tothedream.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Girls are just like you user! They listen to music to fit in and nothing else. They don't enjoy the sounds swirling around their cranium they enjoy the sounds of orbiters around them jerking off to their faux music taste.

If you thought in 2020 that girls listen to metal you're in for a world of surprise. Only girls who listen to metal are the ones who are paid to go to DIY shows and take photos. Only reason they're there is to fuck local musicians.

Girls only pretend to like music. We've been over this many, many times now.

>korn, slipknot, pantera
>metal

oooooooookay

your penis begs to differ

B-but Yea Forums said those girls are all ugly! Why would they lie?

This one's not ugly.

Attached: trixidirndl.png (642x646, 641K)

Priest and Maiden are good shit and if you think otherwise you have shit taste.

Some do but the ones who do are tourists.

There is one band there that is decent and one other that might be worth listening to.

I never understood why anyone likes Korn. It's like they intentionally made their music as boring and shitty as possible and somehow a huge group of people decided they liked it.

Some do but the ones that look like pic related mostly do it for attention and to suck off dudes in bands

Fpbp

yes but the only good looking ones are in south america

Only entry-level bands. However, the more histrionic they are the less normie their tourist-tier choices are.

no they like attention

There's your answer:
youtu.be/ZBram0h3hVo

this, they do not want a loser metalhead bf, just the record company's hottest bitch boy

sabbath is much better, judas priest is just gay cocaine cowboy music

I gotta say 100% of the time ive met some cool metal girl she is already pretty much married to some musicians dude or total whore

YO WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT AGAINST GAY COCAINE COWBOY MUSIC?

Attached: Action-Jackson-1864x1034.png (1864x1034, 880K)

>the entire Painkiller album
>Screaming for Vengeance
>gay cowboy music
You have irredeemably shit taste.

>gay cocaine cowboy music
sounds based

wash ur dicks

Attached: IMG_20200213_143400.jpg (939x1024, 109K)

I see lots of hot girls a metal shows.

in my experience a lot of girlfriends i've had haven't been super into metal/rock/anything abrasive first but were pretty open to trying it and have since stuck with, if not metal, some decent rock and punk

so idk

God that is the ugliest female aesthetic possible and only fat 45 year olds find it attractive.

you wish you were picrelated tranny.
I bet her breath smell would gross me out and her car would be a mess but she would dip right after we makeout and ghost me.

Because most people here are shut ins.

OK Boomer

Fpbp

girls who listen to metal exist, not only “omg i heard two iron maiden songs, i’m such a metalhead!!”, but who really like the genre. it’s stupid to deny the fact that there’re girls who have good taste in music.
but unfortunately there’re too much stupid sluts who wear metal bands merch and only pretend that they actually like deicide, mayhem or cannibal corpse, but in fact they only think that it makes them look special. found this whore(picrelated) on our local imageboard.

Attached: 016219D0-5A7D-40CC-827C-86AF435E7CDA.png (1242x2688, 3.8M)

If you actually go to the big metal festivals there are always lots of females.

Who cares? Almost all woman who "likes" metal are for posseur shit like Popallica, Iron Miaden or crapcore like Vulvodynia.

Attached: 36306_photo[1].jpg (300x217, 14K)

Man I'm subbed to this bitch for her trad outfits

Lol I'm starting to believe all non trad con girls have bpd

bro post more hot metal chicks. I could google it, but I know I'd just be getting generic bottom of the barrel metal girls. I want the real stuff. Hubba hubba.

>Maiden
>poser shit
Get out. Sure there are a lot of non-metalheads that like it but that doesn't make it any less based.

She just has a big rack. I wouldn't kiss that face.

Girls who like metal like metal

There's maybe like a dozen that will pretend to like metal.

I knew a grill in high school who has really into black metal and talked about wanting to live alone in the wilderness Ted Kaczynski style. As far as I know she actually did it.

NOOOO YOU CANT JUST WEAR SHIRTS OF MUSIC YOU DONT LIKE!!! NOOO STOP APPROPRIATING MY CULTURINO NOO

This bitch is ugly

they only like it because their abusive father/step-father/ex likes it

Attached: ERcjhYlUUAAhL35.jpg (1550x1914, 198K)

Priest is great, you hate fun.

you literally can't have sex and it's hilarious

Attached: IMG_20200213_143402.jpg (946x1024, 127K)