What do they listen to?

Attached: 1583075843892.jpg (1080x1080, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fR2OgGbKds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

top 40 pop/rap/EDM and whatever else their boyfriends listen to

Drake
Wrong either their bf listen to the exact same thing or they think it’s """weird"""

the sound of the donos

My balls

my balls slapping their naked asses

trippie redd

Mozart, Beethoven and classical gems written specifically in devotion to the veneration of Christianity.

Attached: 1582479425188.png (960x1684, 3.95M)

What does he listen to?

Attached: 1583081601577.jpg (300x440, 16K)

is there a reason to be dressed exactly the same?

My spotify playlist

billie eilish and drake

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPpppppppppppppppppppppppFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

aphex twin

in the united states white women are essentially a street gang

Attached: godiwish.jpg (600x623, 24K)

Definitely arctic monkeys

Probably whatever their friends do.

my balls slapping their ass

Why are people who listen to classical music such snobs? Mozart fucking sucked, there were so many good classical composers but you just say shit like this in order to be funny or something

>The lesbian outfit
Tegan & Sara

>Wahhhhhh.

Drake, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Weeknd, Dua Lipa

>8 hot girls standing in a hot girl group on the corner
And they probably wonder why only certain kind of guys approach them.

Lana del rey, clairo, snail mail, soccer mommy, modern baseball, Beyonce, mitski, Japanese breakfast, billie eilish, tyler the creator, kanye west, Kendrick lamar, playboi carti, the list goes on

Brockhampton

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Is this true?

nah playboi carti is only for patrician bitches
these basic hoes would get pleb-filtered by baby voice instantly

Are they like a specific subcultre? Wtf

Probably not.

DG

bumping these based black pant hoes

its just college girls. some of them are probably normie, some of them are a little artsy

fuckuing normies ruined vans

gerogerigegege

Vans was normie since the 60's.

arctic monkeys

damn
sometimes having friends is worse than not having friends

lil b ruined vans

youtu.be/5fR2OgGbKds

Attached: E999A509-9CB5-4A03-86E3-F2C82817E653.jpg (820x688, 181K)

>clairo
>boy Pablo
>MGMT
>Rex Orange County

If they're brown they listen to this +
>cuco
>bad baby

KEK, someone name this band, pls!

All of their albums?

aw I love girls so much

Lmaooooooooo

Fucking kek.

Post Malone

Attached: 1583054287933.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

I can’t believe I’ve never realized this

Today Billie Eilish, tomorrow whatever they're told to

idarui sonyeo

this is clearly britain

I apologize for my racism but all I hear young people listen to anymore is nigger rap.

Tiktok core trending music.

>Today Billie Eilish, tomorrow whatever they're told to

THIS

Attached: FatlipDancing.gif (240x180, 906K)

probably Brockhampton and at least AM and Currents, as do I.

this is true

ever fall on college campuses across america during sorority rush week there are huge swaths of white girls wearing black north face jackets, black leggings, and like uggs boots. and they travel in packs all across campus.

We have Popeye's now?

They’re the new teddy boys
Damn..

who is this

Whatever the other girls are listening to.