Literally how do you become this bad at music? It's actually a work of art

Literally how do you become this bad at music? It's actually a work of art

Is everyone in that band tone + beat deaf?

Attached: shaggs-5e27aa6abe75bb38fe5929445cdb8d48af78bcdd-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 130K)

God bless The Wiggens Sisters.

nobody like this unironically

I do

Kurt did

I do you absolute faggot.

they weren't allowed to listen to music during their childhood

it's a horrible record and the story behind it is very strange and a little sad. i feel bad that dot wiggin, now an old woman, still performs this material for insufferable hipster vultures. leave her alone

> Reportedly, during the recording sessions the band would occasionally stop playing, claiming one of them had made a mistake and that they needed to start over, leaving the sound engineers to wonder how the girls could tell when a mistake had been made.

Me and my best friend do.

>fuck, i think i played on beat for 3 seconds, redo
kek

holy shit

It's literally an avant garde masterpiece that easily stands shoulder to shoulder with Trout Mask Replica.

I do. Frank Zappa was right.

no one is forcing her to perform

no shit you fucking brat. but there shouldn't even be a demand for it

no one is forcing her to perform

No one is forcing her to perform.

This but unironically

They all look like men.

Foot foot?

>Upon the first original pressing, 900 of the original 1,000 copies of the album vanished out of the warehouse, and shortly thereafter the record company's producer/president also vanished and the label quickly folded.
This is the Macbeth of music.

Zap and Cobain did... so, I do huehuehue.

You’re thinking too much about it
You’re thinking too much about it
Sheltered children with no music training and likely little frame of reference for music in general, who then are told to create songs by their weird father, in the 1960s. It’s a perfect storm.

youre an autistic fag projecting your hatred of "hipsters". she probably has fun performing and feels good having fans.

Was this the first math rock album?

I call bs

Just what is it that you like on this album?

it's top 10 most important albums ever made

neither potw nor tmr are avant garde albums listen to more music