Why aren't you listening to him more, Yea Forums?

Why aren't you listening to him more, Yea Forums?

Attached: 8d8841f372d809da0dc9d0fac497423de333d0cf.jpg (380x380, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlDICI7eaKs
youtube.com/watch?v=4RgQ-JDiOic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already listen to him a lot and I'm nowhere near up to date with all the stuff he releases.

He has like 200 fucking albums, but still based

nothing of value there. i don't want to listen to hours of some guy playing guitar. just take your best ideas and put it on an album ffs.

He's boring.

Insanely talented but I can't feel anything while listening to his music

YOUNG CREEP BONES
MOTOROLA PHONES

extremely dull guitar masturbation.

He has no Elvis in him. He and Michael J. Fox are/were devoid of Elvis.

Cause his boring

yeah this unfortunately

Lol Buckethead is a total chad. I like this one because the shredding never stops, it just keeps going forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=QlDICI7eaKs

i dont know why im laughing so hard at this. the part at like 16:30 was pretty sick though

"Colma" is a great album, other than that his material just bores me. Quantity over quality.

Attached: too many notes 2.jpg (321x239, 20K)

I really want to listen to his full discography sometime

unless he comes out with a few "greatest hits" albums, there's no way most people will get into him
this, its sad to see good artists who think you have to put out every song you write (daniel johnson, prince,etc)
extremely dilutes the quality of their discog

I dunno when I'm having a bad day I'll put on youtube.com/watch?v=4RgQ-JDiOic and just melt

boring

This.
Who are some artists that make tons of music but release almost none of it?

I think Savant makes shit tons of music but only releases a few songs

Brian is an interesting character. Fucking talented and lives for what he does.
But it's just too damn much for me.

Kraftwerk were at one point notorious for recording tons of work-in-progress tracks but never publishing them because' they were too perfectionnist in the finer orchestration and mixing.
Vangelis is thought to have tons and tons of unused compositions, which is not unusual for movie score composers. Plenty just scrap their WIPs and sometimes sell them to TV stations or production houses. Roger Corman kept buying these unused scores from competent composers to get cheap soundtracks for his no-budget movies.

Kraftwerk fucked themselves up with that work ethic big time.
Buckethead is based, but has an incredubly difficult discoraphy to listen to. I personally tapped out with the Pikes purely due to the sheer number of them.