Chvrches new album is probably going to be darker, weirder, and more aggressive than before

>Chvrches new album is probably going to be darker, weirder, and more aggressive than before
Who's FUCKIN' STTTOOOOOKKKKEEEEEDDDDD

Attached: ofb99fegw8g31.jpg (640x960, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/5c33zvrnnsgxDrbBEpEJHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who even cares about this slut anymore

Old ass ho

she looks like an alien
i mean, i'd still bang, of course, but.... yeah
an alien

I don't see it.

they got nothing to lose with this album. i hope they know their peak is behind them now, with all the big festivals and marshmello and kojima stuff. fanbase is as big as it's gonna get. now they're free to do the weird stuff you're talking about

Attached: DWc588XWkAAZhDX.jpg (2048x2048, 581K)

I'd still love to pump her bumhole.

based coomer

With a bicycle pump

i still love chvrches

Attached: lav.jpg (912x736, 47K)

Do you think Lavren would fare better if Duffy's rapist targeted her?

No you sick fuck.

>>>
> Anonymous 03/01/20(Sun)10:18:48 No.93487609▶
Looking forward to it.

>Chvrches new album is probably going to be darker, weirder, and more aggressive than before
That's not very hard since Chvrches is as bland, cookie-cutter and inoffensive as it gets.

Are you sure? Lavren was a drummer for a punk band, you know what they say about that type of girl.

Still, I'm looking forward to it

sounds like they hit wall hard and ready for marketing gimmicks "reinvening themselves"

truth is that they should have completely trashed their last album. that pop garbage was so shit, the group is beyond saving.

Blame their label. TBOWYB and EOE were great albums since it was being produced by all three of them. Hopefully, they have that freedom with this one.

do you think Lauren is ovulating right now?

bb :3

There goes the thread, had a nice one guys. Take care.

Cool, another samefag thread made by the stupid alcoholic fatass who dropped his trip months ago.

Is it possible to discuss female musicians without the thread turning to ovulation or impregnation? Fuck I hate this place.

open.spotify.com/album/5c33zvrnnsgxDrbBEpEJHs

Attached: laurenmeanlife.jpg (1310x1310, 560K)

Just answer the question.

CHVRCHES first album (AKA the only one that mattered) aged like shit. Can't believe it was only 7 years ago.

Chvrches suck. I can't believe how boring they are.

you suck

>we want the grimes audience

Brnadon

lol

Honeybee :(