Why do Metalheads hate Djent?

Why do Metalheads hate Djent?

Attached: maxresdefault (83).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_XgGbOvaH0
youtube.com/watch?v=p-1W8AL1BYo
youtube.com/watch?v=As-UsFP312k
youtube.com/watch?v=KnaClnVnj_c
youtube.com/watch?v=rAFN5StN4ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's youtubecore retardation. Guitar ytbers like stevie t, rob scallon, jared dines, etc. push the joke of it and they're insufferable

metalheads hate anything that sounds different from metallica

because it somehow made the tackiest genre in existence even tackier.

Metallica is trash listen to Celtic Frost and Hellhammer

It's a shitty meme of dorp-Z tuning 0-0-0 and 19 other strings that are never used.

Why does this board have such shitty ears?

Why are metalists always autistic?

You and metal would make a great fit, then.

cause it's unironically shit?

based

Because it's based on copying one band's sound while making it less interesting

Why don't they use baritone guitars?
Or just let the bassist do the low shit?

You clearly have not listen to enough djent

>Bro is that a 9 string?!?!?!?

Attached: q7jom4rn5i431.png (594x582, 52K)

Metalheads hate everything Metallica did post Black Album. Lies.

>muh staccato guitar timed with kick

Obviously it has only one string, tard.

The real answer is it is the most creatively bankrupt metal subgenre currently. There is only so much you can do with it and once you have heard one djent song you've basically heard them all. What metalcore was in the 2000s, djent was in the 2010s. . It also cannot be taken seriously whatsoever due to becoming a meme (see ).

Attached: image.gif (261x397, 1.78M)

Zero subtlety whatsoever, it's like dubstep guitar, they try to put as many wacky phrasings in a riff as possible

Oh also the breakdowns in djent aren't even polyrhythmic anymore, you can groove to meshuggah because most of their polyrhythms add up to 4/4 in the end, djent now mostly just does odd chugs that have no groove

nice fedora

You're such a fucking ignorant lmao think and investigate before you speak

it's hilarious how easy it is to bait you morons lmao

>say something completely retarded
>"you're a retard"
>hehe baited

cope

Learn English.

it fucking sucks

Dream Theater and Tool are fedora metal.
Celtic Frost and Hellhammer are incel edgelord/alcoholic metal.
Know your shit

i don't think rob ever took it seriously, but the tranny autist and that faggot date rapist jared dines thought they were hot shit

Ahh.. full thread of people that have never listened any djent beside youtube memes.
Djent is basically just a modern revival of prog metal. Dunno why neckbeards are so butthurt about it.
You can't say that it's simplistic garbage, because musically it's somewhat demanding even if not overly techy.
In therms of sound bands can be all over the place too. From clean-ish prog metal to pretty extreme death prog.
Djent is more about the flavor of guitar sound. Low tuning and lots of emphasis on mids.
>The real answer is it is the most creatively bankrupt metal subgenre currently. There is only so much you can do with it and once you have heard one djent song you've basically heard them all.
You can say this about every popular metal subgenre at it's peak. I bet that there was a shitton of thrash metal bands in 80's and they've sounded exactly the same. No one remembers them now exactly like no one will remember any djent bands aside from Periphery in 20 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=g_XgGbOvaH0

Because it's incredibly low-effort music yet its fans will keep defending it as being hyper technical because "muh time signature". It's nothing but rhythm yet does nothing rhythmically interesting, just hammer in your chosen signature with absolutely no work put into melody or harmony.
People made fun of nu-metal for using the guitar as a percussion instrument , well djent is much worse in that regard.

gonna sneakily use this thread for recs
any other metal bands like messhugah, i liked the repetitiveness

Godflesh is everything Meshuggah wishes they could be.

>Dunno why neckbeards are so butthurt about it.
neckbeards are literally Djent's audience en mass.

thanks user

>just hammer in your chosen signature with absolutely no work put into melody or harmony.
And how many "djent" bands did you listened to? I'm wondering what is your example of popular djent band that's "incredibly low-effort music"

If you can handle Metalcore there's the Architects

i listened to that djent band that has the song that goes 0-0-0-0-0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Few of my favorites. Early djent. Still pretty deathcore-ish, but totally awesome
Veil of Maya - [id]
youtube.com/watch?v=p-1W8AL1BYo
After the Burial - Rareform
youtube.com/watch?v=As-UsFP312k
VILDHJARTA - måsstaden
youtube.com/watch?v=KnaClnVnj_c
Born of Osiris - The New Reign
youtube.com/watch?v=rAFN5StN4ts

Wew. You should make your own youtube channel with jokes like that.

Sorry dude but djent is hot garbage

OOOO sick burn user take my upvote

djent cuck goes to bed with his strandberg and his tomas haake fleshlight