I want to be Hayley Williams boyfriend. I want to laugh at her stupid ass feministic bullshit...

I want to be Hayley Williams boyfriend. I want to laugh at her stupid ass feministic bullshit. I want to take off condom in a middle of fucking so i could knock her up. I want to take her to Disneyland everytime she is depressed. I want to listen to Bladee and Chief Keef very loudly every time she tries to sing her stupid Paramore or solo bullshit. I want to take her for a ride and drive 120KM/H while listening to Bladee - girls just want to have fun. I want to do crazy shit with her in bedroom. I want to be emotionally unavaliable like i always am to her and hug her at night and cuddle so she could understand. I want her to love me.

Attached: 1582965574793.jpg (1080x1069, 125K)

masturbate

I can't stop thinking about fucking her moist pussy

I wanna watch her get blacked

You. Just fuck off. Just go back to your hole.

Attached: 1522584938517.jpg (400x462, 26K)

good luck my lil niga may the stars guide you

Stop posting this pasta.

Based. Wish you luck in all your paths.
It's my second time. Please.

do you think Hayley is ovulating right now?

Im so horny rn. It would be so cool to knock her up. To cum in her puss while she is ovulating. SHe is so short. I love petite girls...

W A L L

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-103754.png (2048x2034, 2.61M)

Do you know what that word means?

Yeah she's cute. Used to know cute girl in college who had a crush on me. She used to sing Paramore songs and had a really great, feminine voice. Actually looked a bit like Hayley. Nothing better than a qt who likes to sing lame-ass qt music.

Fuck. True female feminine voice melts my brain in a good way. I want a petite cute Hayley gf bros...

>True female feminine voice melts
This is why Ikkyu is the waifu for laifu

Attached: Nakajima_Ikumi.jpg (1500x1500, 1.08M)

qtpie

Wrong context, faggot

Action.

b-bump for my second bb :3

Im in luv.

zzzzzzzz

Attached: dog.png (1080x1912, 1.22M)

How does it feel to be loved?