Poppy here

Poppy here

Attached: 56507E99-8C2A-4704-8015-57C35F142533.jpg (720x540, 67K)

Kys tranny

Prove it.

Attached: 1578542215385.png (195x239, 100K)

what does this bitch even do? I don't fucking get it? Why is when people like her or death grips do things that are so random lol xd we're not even trying it's brilliant art but when I do the same I'm a talent less hack??

She used to work with a visual artist called Titanic Sinclaire who directed her youtube channel and made her famous.
Now they don't work together anymore and she's attempting a music career. Her live show is awful and she doesn't sing live, just plays the track and dances around.

why is it everytime i think a woman is attractive someone here calls them a tranny

Poppy is a religious leader

Weird way to read the thread user. I called OP a tranny because he’s larping as a female pop star, a common behavior of trannies

oh thank fuck. i was really worried

Lol

why dont more paid shills talk about this bitch

ever get that feelin of sexual healin

Her new album was also written by Titanic

Titanic gets no respect, I tell ya.

Hi XD

Can I suck your toes?

Fuck, are you for real? I liked her newest album and just got tickets to see her, please tell me I didn’t just pay for a lip sync show

bump. need answers

Are you fucking stupid? Almost all music especially pop right now is a fucking lip sync show. And why do you fucking care if you like the music? Titanic fucked your mind?

>Almost all music especially pop right now is a fucking lip sync show.
not true btw

Even hip-hop of all things use actual backing tracks lately that aren't pure instrumentals.
But it's not really lip-syncing as much as doing about half the song live.

I don't mind backing tracks, I just think the lead singer should be singing the main vocal line

go watch a video of one of her recent live sets.
She doesn't sing

even if she lip syncs, I'm almost certain the backing band is playing for real, so at the very least you get to see most of the instrumental live

Poppy is wholesome
Poppy is pure

>wholesome

Attached: poppy x.jpg (560x560, 40K)

>I liked her newest album and just got tickets to see her
bad life decision dude

Why