Azealia Banks

Is she the most talented female rapper of her generation in terms of raw talent?

Attached: 1583040844929.jpg (800x650, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
vocaroo.com/hhY7C37jkoD
youtube.com/watch?v=CoB36zxT940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>talented
>rapper
choose one

Please no racism against black women. Just answer the question.

Attached: 1583042176720.jpg (1125x1389, 260K)

I need to see her impaled by a BWC

She sucks and she has a big mouth. Her music is trash and she is racist.

>she is racist
How?

Attached: 1582549976246.jpg (1125x1409, 303K)

No, she's just a sexual fantasy figure/lowkey mammy substitute for conservative white geeks.

My queen

OH FUCK MOMMY
CHOCOLATE MILK TIME
COOOOOOOM

You sound like an incel. 212 is one of the best female rap songs ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

Attached: 1582714470551.jpg (768x1095, 202K)

By a good margin yeah.

You're the thirsty one, but I'm an incel? OK

Yes, you're the one getting upset over black women existing. You're an incel and a racist. You intimidated by black female rappers.

Attached: 1582714453932.jpg (540x540, 78K)

quit sperging out, fag. you have shit taste in women and music

>no arguments
You already lost the debate man.

Attached: 1582856722581.jpg (960x1280, 212K)

I follow her on social media purely because shes an unstable bipolar mental patient and her rants and chimp outs are hilarious. I want to fuck her.

she roast good, and I enjoy well placed criticism, get the other guy and laugh en masse team

Yes, she's clearly mentally unstable. Which is why it's even more disgusting when alt-right connected music critics like Fantano attack her.

True.

Attached: 1582551911519.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

Aw, this thread was semi-entertaining before you made it super obvious it was bait, ya ruined it.

Which one of these is Azealia

i want her to BLACKED me

Hot

Hotter

Hottest.

fuck azaelea who cares.

black women

Attached: interesting.webm (640x800, 2.19M)

Black women are made for Asian men.

>vanilla
oh no no no no, we got too cocky, chocolate bros

she cute

as if a black bitch with this bone structure would fuck other blacks

lmao

that evil smile and those fucking tits....
yes she is hte most talented artiest of all time

I don't get the hype about her

She's okay, not bad, but nothing special

Tho desu I can't get into female rappers to begin with
I respekk it
I get it
But it's just not my thing

I fucking love black girls bros

Attached: 1526918482295.png (667x684, 53K)

Stay away yt.

Wear a bra

forget about her.
someone rate my awful attempt at sygyt throat singing pls (earrape warning)
vocaroo.com/hhY7C37jkoD

I love how turbo buttblasted black men become when a black girl chooses vanilla instead

Attached: 1496803762513.png (1445x857, 1.57M)

>hate your Spanish side
Why the fuck do American minorities think that island people are Spanish? Memes out of the way, Spaniards (as in people from Spain) are white - the people they nutted in on the islands are not. Some Puerto Rican hood rat thot or something from the Bronx is not fucking Spanish.

Also those comments are hilarious/cringe.

Same reason the Americans think they are Irish too...which they are not also

oh no you didnt

Social media is full of these idiots

Attached: 1481609881838.png (805x591, 693K)

Nice try, mohammed.

Attached: 1492536109536.png (909x535, 686K)

Yeah, she has really nice..uh...talent.

what song is appropriate for a situation like this?

Attached: 1544473364670.png (720x720, 1.24M)

Anything with a screaming black dude

Attached: 1554577985114.png (1400x831, 1.9M)

Why do white men love black women, or there is a huge group that do, but there aren't many white women liking black men.

Fuck Black women are attractive

>there aren't many white women liking black men.

Are there? I only know a few.

It started as an attempt to spite BBC posters that accidentally got memed into an real fetish for black women.

The thing she's most talented at is shitposting on twitter, and she's not even good at it.
At this point she's a full-time shitposter, not a musician. Because musicians make music and she hasn't released anything or appeared on someone else's track in what? Three years?

>shut the fuck up, incarcerated negro
this pic will always make me laugh

Black women are pretty based tbqh

>Why do white men love black women
I think a large portion of young white dudes grew up watching rap videos at a young age. and now those videos have shaped their idea of the KARA INEK as the peak of female sexuality

Where is Fantano?

>She was probably here last night sperging out over Grimes
That shit was hilarious.

>she hasn't released anything or appeared on someone else's track in what? Three years?
She literally released a new track today

no shes a nigger

Attached: monkey nigger.jpg (326x200, 16K)

>mfw this stupid bitch threw away what should have been an amazing career because of social media bullshit and a shit attitude

Attached: j1m7g00skpb31.jpg (650x750, 56K)

Plus being legitimately mentally ill.

Fuck it
/thread
That’s all the answers we need

Hot
Not

As a black guy
>Ugly black chick dates a white dude
Yes
>Hot black chick dates a white dude
No...

are you a nigger or a cuck?

remember when X was alive and black people were memeing the opposite shit for years and no one batted an eye, just goes to show how fragile niggers really are

>Yes, you're the one getting upset over black women existing.
you are racist, sweetie
black women contribute more to society than any other demographic
they are the most productive at work
they are the most innovative problem solvers
they contribute the most in taxes while seeing the least amount of subsidy
your attitude is ignorant and disgusting

The reason it’s not as big a deal when black men do it is because it’s no bedwenchery. White male crackers looking for a good fuck will always go for the high fertility Nubian queen. This isn’t something new or worth celebrating as it has been done for centuries. However black men being able to whore themselves to the yakubian woman is no precedent, it’s not some kind of celebration but a feat, like catching the most difficult fish in the sea, no matter how rotten and putrid the scent of its pussy may be.

i laffed

I dunno, she's wasted potential for sure.
Like, she got fucked up by her label and some producers, but then she did the rest.
1991 and BWET are solid works. Does anyone knows similar stuff to it?

>implying you wouldn't and then be filled with regret later

Attached: 463457356784568.jpg (1080x1312, 316K)

I'd only regret it if she got pregnant.

Hmmm?

Attached: 1578357647912.jpg (1177x697, 900K)

Why can't you guys just see people as people. Being born a certain colour doesn't mean you have to in-group together and think of yourself as a giant sports team or something where the other guys aren't allowed to have fun.

First time I heard her I was like "wow this is actually really good". Then I kept listening for awhile and realized I was mostly listening for the beats and not the actual rapping, so I went on wikipedia and read about her and whaddaya know she uses tracks by a bunch of house artists.
Kind of killed the appeal for me, I mean I get that she's still talented in knowing how to put together the songs and make everything work but it's like why the fuck do you have to just be "Azealia Banks", if youre songs are built on the foundation of beats made by other artists why don't you just hire them on and become a group. Like just hire Lone for example and become a two person group, because as it is I feel like the credit doesn't really go out evenly to everyone who deserves it.
This is one thing I've never liked about rap culture because I feel like the rapping itself isn't enough to warrant the recognition it gets.

its tribalism bro, its hardwired into everybody

Post more black girls.

I do love her boobies

Not into me

Doesn't make your arbitrary groups right

Shes too autistic for group projects she blows up everything she touches

> Why the fuck do American minorities think that island people are Spanish?

There are a lot of moronic statements like this. 330 million people in America. To claim all people think the same is you being a moron.

Attached: 06E403AC-1147-4683-9529-FCF59DF3A666.png (367x370, 236K)

If you say so I guess

Attached: 1573849897086.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

you right

They love you too

Attached: 68567895769679.jpg (1125x1353, 1.48M)

based as fuck

he cute

Abloo bloo bloo. Obviously I don't mean -literally- every single person.

>Is she the most talented female rapper of her generation
no, she might be the least talented. never heard a single good song by her.

You post in Yea Forums, don't you? You've got real issues with black people. Why?

man that was awful.
women should stop rapping altogether.

you blew it, retard

Not me

not bad. im probably not a good judge tho

youre right, im scottish

sorry but you're wrong

that's the real tragedy. I kind of like her, but she's just gone and thrown her career away over and over again. Ironically, Grimes does the same. Same self-sabotage caused by different varities of crazy.

People fetishizing over black women isn't new zoomer

>social media bullshit
what did she do? i never really fucked with twitter

retards cant see past skin color and they have nothing else in their lives to celebrate, so they have to use arbitrary characteristics to feel like they belong.
the ultimate validator of worthless empty lives.

>white people logic
And this is why you're going extinct lmao

NOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN WHITE RACERINO NOT MY GOODBOI LEGACY LITTLE DUDERINOS NOT MY HECKIN FUTURE GENERATIONERS YOURE DOING ME A WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!

Attached: 1569331395184.png (882x758, 224K)

>thinking I'm white
Top retard.

my point was "i dont give a shit about the white race"
and i dont know or care what you are.

>my point was "i dont give a shit about the white race"
lol no it wasn't. You're too retarded to read properly and now you're pretending like your post wasn't a response to someone you thought was white.

Also, they should non-ironically worry about being wiped out. Don't get me wrong, no one is going to help them but themselves but anyone who thinks it's a good thing to just disappear is literally dysgenic (and whites as they shrink in population are going to be treated like shit).

i was making fun of you for thinking i care about the white race. im not reading the rest of your post. have a good day.

We both know that you read every word, probably twice lmao.

he's mocking people crying about the white race being wiped out, you'd have to be retarded to fall into the line of thinking that you're exhibiting right now

>>white people logic
>And this is why you're going extinct lmao
which part of this post laughing at white people going extinct would lead me to believe you were white, retard?
notice the "you're" referring to people who are not the same race as you.
why are you non-whites so low IQ? its really embarrassing

don't be a racist just because some white people are retarded, it's the same reason some white people are racist.

Yes I'm fully aware, and I'm saying that he clearly thinks that I'm white. Also as I said too, he's stupid to mock those people - like them or not, it's only logical for them to be worried about it.

Because to post that way is (with the wojack) is illogical as a response to what I said and leads me to believe that you misread. Hurry up and die off already kek. Literally all of us are waiting.

and I'm saying that it's clear he didn't think you were white and that you're absolutely fucking retarded for thinking so, so while you claim you be fully aware you're making it obvious you're blissfully unaware.

Me too bro. Stuck with a white girl cause I love her and shit, but furiously masturbate to black women

youre right. i try not to judge groups of people as a monolith.

ive already explained what the joke was.
here's your (You), shit-for-brains

here, ill explain it even further, just for (You)
>you play the antagonist, laughing at the demise of the white race
>i pretend to be the white identitarian that you think you're pissing off with your post
>you misunderstand the purpose of my memeing
>i tell you to fuck off and that i was being facetious
>you purposefully misunderstand me again
>i still havent read the second line, so idk what you said there

and on and on...
do you comprehend now?

>woman
>talented
choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=CoB36zxT940

Idk r kelly raped a bunch of people and Michael Jackson was a pedophile that raped little boys and people are fine playing their music on the radio. Your sexism is showing when you tell women to be polite and respectful and are perfectly fine with men that aren't. Just critically thinking here.

Attached: 1582848283721.jpg (503x671, 44K)

>so tell me user who is your favorite 17th century composer

Attached: 1564546181363.jpg (750x936, 102K)

she's fat

t. trent reznor

non pol user here, azealia has released some really good music but she's definitely more of an icon than an artist and much of her music is based off of other classics as she has mentioned a huge inspo for her is prodigy just as an example. That being said she's one of my favorite artist and as for female rappers she's much more talented then her relevant adversaries.

Attached: liquorice.png (926x526, 852K)

what a based thread

Attached: 12.jpg (500x894, 58K)

gimmie sum dat brown sugah

>muh race
Burgers get out, none else actually believes in that shit

>Your sexism is showing
good

>sexism
Projecting much? Only artist I mentioned was Azaelia herself.

And she has needlessly and systematically pissed off anyone that would have been willing to work with her by shit-flinging on Twitter. Theres absolutely no reason that Broke with Expensive Taste dropped almost 3 fucking years after 212 blew up. Banks could have and should have been huge.

Attached: 8nfzdiyhpv331.jpg (1242x958, 165K)