When I was growing up, South American teams were considered amongst the best in international football. What happened?

When I was growing up, South American teams were considered amongst the best in international football. What happened?

Attached: 478DD73B-C717-411F-B52B-9198BAD587F8.jpg (537x764, 106K)

Only Brazil has historically been good.

Argentina is a one player pony and Urugay hasnt won shit in our lifetime

I don't know, user. I just don't know. It's really sad.

t. zoomer piece of shit

Attached: 352577.jpg (1064x798, 206K)

CONMEBOL just has too few teams. A couple of unlucky generations and everything goes to shit.

UEFA always had a huge advantage and it was just a few special situations that allowed CONMEBOL to be ahead, now things have returned to what they were supposed to be.

When I was growing up, soccer was a known as a faggoty girl sport. And it still is.

eat a salad

I weigh a respectable 280 faggot

Quién creen que gana? Ecuador o Uruguay? Francamente parece que Ecuador está una mierda al momento, pero no he visto que tal esta Uruguay. Que opinan?

yeah sure

Use a tripcode so I can filter you

Uruguay va ganar wey, este ecuador vale verga esta al nivel de venezuela y bolivia, el unico equipo que puede ser mejor que uruguay es brazil todos los demas estan por debajo.

>esta al nivel de venezuela y bolivia
Tan mal?

si mal no recuerdo les ganamos en chile 2015

It has been a while since Uruguay's alst serious match so I really can't say for certain.

What I'm sure is that Suarez is really not what he used to be so I hope we won't depend that much on him.

>Suarez is really not what he used to be
Why?

Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia. En ese orden

Brazil seguro gana.

>Ecuador
????
El simple hecho que lo contemples como un contendiente serio dice mucho de tu conocimiento sobre el tema.

No. Se que son malos. Solo pregunto que idea tendrán de qué tan mal o bien les vaya. Cómo algún análisis.

el americANO

Ww2 happened
80 million Europeans died and entire countries and generations were destroyed. It took two generations after ww2 to bounce back to where Europe was in the 1930’s

Meanwhile South America continued on untouched throughout the 1940’s-1980’s and naturally become a global force not just in sport but economically as well

Then Europe ascended to the rightful throne once more and the Boomers in the USA destroyed South America’s economy in the late 70s onwards via oil pricing and drugs and that was that

Well, Perú is back atleast. Really, the only team that could beat France.

The purchasing power of yuro leagues destroyed local football in SA. We are still producing players, but they are spread far away from home, they do not play against each other, they do not play in the local enviroment, and -also- for some stupid reason most of >our attacking 'talent' is thrown into the false 9-pseudoenganche role.

The south american players never play together in the same teams, many european teams have 1 argentinean player and 1 brazilian player.

If you look at the NT compositions between European NTs and Southamerican NTs you have these clubs with 3 or more players:

Germany:
Bayern Munich 6
Bayer Leverkusen 3
RB Leipzig 3

Italy:
Roma 6
Juventus 5
Cagliary 3
Torino 3

France:
Lyon 3

Spain:
Real Madrid 4
Valencia 3
Barcelona 3

England:
Tottenham Hotspur 4
Manchester City 4
Liverpool 3

Argentina:
River Plate 3

Brasil:
Paris Saint-Germain 3
Manchester City 3

Chile:
Colo-Colo 3

Colombia:
None

Uruguay:
None

Chile got lucky and the stars alligned to have in 2011 U. de Chile buy everything from the other chilean teams and make a solid column for the NT. 7 of the Players and the manager of the Chilean NT that won the Copa America 2015 were part of the Universidad de Chile team that won the Copa Sudamericana 2011.

facts

have food, nutritioncel

We just beat Argentina and are one of the only teams to beat the World Champions

>You now remember all those CONMEBOL/CONCACAF fags screaming for more places in the world cup

For me, it's Qatar vs Japan in the finals