More of these?

more of these?

Attached: FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage.png (854x263, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globoesporte.globo.com/ce/futebol/noticia/2016/07/apos-perder-para-o-sub-15-do-ceara-australia-treina-no-pv-nesta-quarta.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_football_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They let them in, like grown adults playing children should.
If men did the same thing no one would care, but since women did it...

here's the top kek edit

Attached: women.jpg (893x576, 79K)

Attached: Swedish football ladies beaten by teen boys.png (863x821, 434K)

Obviously. But I wonder if 10 boys without a keeper could beat them. I think the boys would win about 50% of the time

Attached: 20190615_153307.jpg (2368x1615, 1.05M)

Attached: uswnt_2-8_u17_boys_2012.png (1341x1319, 986K)

Attached: Australian women's national team lose 7-0 to team of 15-year-old boys.png (944x920, 583K)

>i can barely walk tnite
b-bros?

Attached: 1557188244726.jpg (840x854, 551K)

Attached: Matildas lose to U15's MLS side Colorado Rapids.png (812x887, 510K)

>tf
>tp
Checks out

Have sex you incel freak

Virgin.

I read the American juniors team is really good. Much more potential than our USMNT.........................................................

>Hey kid wanna /ss/
I for one welcome this

globoesporte.globo.com/ce/futebol/noticia/2016/07/apos-perder-para-o-sub-15-do-ceara-australia-treina-no-pv-nesta-quarta.html

Two losses against sub-15 boys in the same year

>you will never be a 14 year old academy kid dunking on a team of women who are nearly old enough to be your mom

Kind of prickish to be honest. The women compliment them and the boys turn around and crap on them. No wonder the USMNT sucks if this is their mindset

>I dNo HoWTO LoOk At ThE TiEM

He's a child. Of course he's going to give a childish response.

>I read the American juniors team is really good. Much more potential than our USMNT
There's no potential ever.
The best the USMNT will ever do is to make it to the quarters.

never really understood why these are meant to be funny desu, no one disputes the physical difference between men and women

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who's so afraid of rejection they've instead decided they hate all women. Then it's pretty hilarious.

>jack off to women every day
>get triggered every time they try to do something athletic
Why do women trigger Yea Forums so much?

women's "football"
oh no no no no

Yea Forums is filled with manchildren that never got over high school. Most people here actually believe the Virgin/Chad meme. Think about that first a second.
Just watch too, I'll get called a liberal or something retarded just for saying this

>Why do women trigger Yea Forums so much?
reminds them of how their own athletic dreams died when they were 12.

didn't they have a real game against Russia right after this?

>didn't they have a real game against Russia right after this?
yea. Yea Forums is retarded. I've seen Manchester United lose to the New England Revolution in a scrimmage. According to Yea Forums logic that means the revolution is better.

We have a third place medal. Even if it's fucking old as shit. :)

As long as we have these dumbfucks in charge we will never ever ever have any potential to make it to anything.

Fuckkkk

Attached: North American Soccer.png (747x751, 443K)

Attached: 1545832394720.png (1372x2020, 2.87M)

That was a one-off game for United yet the elite women soccer teams get trashed on the regular by teenage boys.

Yeah, but what does that matter? A physically fit woman has the capacity of a physically fit adolescent male. For that matter, you could ask why 12 year olds even play, since they get beaten all the time by 18 year olds.

It's great practice for the women to play against an opponent who is considerably faster and stronger than they are. It's not meant to be actually competitive.

Yea Forums is also filled with white knight s-o-i boys and beta orbiters like yourself bitching about how inferior talent should get paid the same when they bring in less income to FIFA which pays the bills.

Also, US female soccer/female soccer in general has a negative variance in terms of finances/net profits yet white knights like yourself think this a legitimate profitable business.

Oof. Lots of buzzwords in that word salad.

considering men are now competing in womens track & field im not so sure you're right.

love gambling on womens soccer. i actually hate soccer but its basically stealing money.

Not an argument

Who organize these events anyways? And for what?

Attached: 1545463472083m.jpg (700x1024, 142K)

>But not even the likes of legendary midfielder Carli Lloyd

No argument is needed, you started off with an ad hominem attack, so you're clearly just shitposting and/or having a seizure.

>Under 15 year old
>men

This was a JV squad from one city in the middle of puberty versus a "seasoned team" who think they should be paid the same as their male counterparts.

Piss of beta orbiter, women belong at home raising the next generation, not losing a soccer game to 15 year old children.

>women belong at home raising the next generation,
Once women go back to the kitchen, raising kids, you'll still be here, bitching you can't get laid.

Now matter what women's role in society is, the only way you're ever getting laid is paying for it or raping someone.

Don't go shooting up your community college now, y'hear?

Kys you reddit typist

people underestimate the physical difference between men and women

>Manchildren
>Not an Ad hominem

That is all you had. Facts are all I have and numbers plus the fact that you are white knighting in favor of inferior talent prove my point.

Women's soccer is perpetually sloppy and lacks sex appeal, hence their expenses do not match their revenues, yet we are suppose to take this women's soccer crap seriously.

At least my facts are real.
3 kids and MBA fag hence my financial "word salad" which you don't have the I.Q to comprehend.

Present an argument on why we should take women's soccer seriously?

>yet we are suppose to take this women's soccer crap seriously.
Correction: you're supposed to turn it off and ignore it if you don't like it, instead of blowing your Saturday night sperging out about women being out in public without a burka or a guardian.

I'm sure back home in Pakistan you could just start chucking rocks or honor raping, but things don't work this way in the Western world and haven't for over a century.

Browsing Yea Forums which Yea Forums is an over 18 place.
By the way, your mom told me to remind you that you missed a dilation session and not to miss the next one. Even your mom thinks you are a worthless fag who likes women's soccer.

Oh boy, y'all got Pajeet real mad now.

You're assuming that wages are based on some sort of objective merit. It's not. It's based on what the consumer decides is valuable.

I don't see an adolescent boys WC making the headlines and being shoved down everyone's throat like the WWC. Isn't it understandable that all this artificial hype around women's soccer triggers negative reactions? Just let it grow organically and no one would be bothered or care enough to discredit women's soccer for being inferior.

>shoved down everyone's throat like the WWC.
How much coverage is there in Germany?

The US is favored to win and an hour of sports coverage here will still only have about five minutes (and only when they've actually played a game that day).

I don't watch underage boys soccer because the bums on the women are more aesthetically pleasing, also I'm not gay.

>Irish flag
>Appreciating ass.

Attached: 1344369968738.jpg (470x427, 26K)

Why is the US the best at women's soccer? I was told it puts more focus on women's sports but I don't understand why scandinavia wouldn't be all over that shit.

>Why is the US the best at women's soccer?
Large population plus the fact it's the primary girl's sport here so it gets a ton of Title IX money at the scholastic level.
We shunt all our talented soccer-playing boys towards football or basketball by the time they're ten years old. We don't redirect our best soccer-playing girls to other sports.

Meanwhile, no other country puts anywhere near that kind of investment into women's soccer.
If the big European countries started putting money into the sport, US dominance would end quickly, since their training methods for soccer are more advanced than ours.

>Meanwhile, no other country puts anywhere near that kind of investment into women's soccer.
But why is that? Like I said I would have assumed scandinavians would be really big on gender equality in sports.

They are. They just don't have the population or the money.
Norway is 5.3mil people. Sweden is 10.2mil. We have 300mil+ and the largest economy in the world.

I would say about 50% of all football coverage is about the WWC and that's with the under-21's EC and the Copa America concurrently running. We get all WWC games live on free-TV paid for by tax payers money. In comparison we only the german games of the under-21's and no Copa games at all.

europe is getting really into it recently, would expect american dominance to end pretty soon desu. englands ladies are not bad and neither are frances. the dutch have some 22 year old with 60 international goals already as well

>no one disputes the physical difference between men and women
If only this were true.

We need to transition these boys asap. Imagine the kind of team you could build with a squad of trans teen girls (boys).

They would literally dominate for decades. Someone get on this STAT.

mexico should be quite a bit taller, if this is about soccer.

Have sex

>there are physical differences between males and females
WOAH!

>Just let it grow
I mean, women football in many European countries was literally forbidden by the law or forbidden by traditional football associations. A bit of affirmative action is simply a way of righting the past (and current) discrimination toward women

OBVIOUSLY, all this is push-back against the current and constant message that women are equal/better than males in ALL fields.
Any number of movies, TV shows, or advertisements show this. Consider the dads-are-stupid-manchildren-who-can't-care-for-children-or-do-shit-around-the-house memes.

Here's an example I saw about 10 minutes ago:
>Gabrielle Union (female, actress)
competes with
>Dwayne Wade (male, elite athlete: 3× NBA champion, 13× NBA All-Star, NBA scoring champion, NBA Finals MVP, Olympic Gold-medalist)
in a series of little athletic competitions...

...of course: she wins.
(They're married so it would be cute if it could somehow exist outside in the context of so much other anti-male shit, but it can't.)

Any sensible non-incel knows women are equal to men -- except in physical matters.

BUT when people/media attempt to guilt-trip males into watching women' sports or considering them to be as important as males sports, or deserving of the same financial renumeration - in combination with the disingenuous "women aren't paid equally to men" meme and other such memes, people (and it is NOT just males) feel annoyed and delight in something that pushes back against this.

Attached: yoshitomo-nara-little-wanderer-sculptures-prints-and-multiples-zoom_550_773.jpg (550x773, 197K)

>I mean, women football in many European countries was literally forbidden by the law or forbidden by traditional football associations
going to have to see a source on this, thank you

During WW1, womens football in England became really popular, with attendances of 20k pretty common. When the men returned from war, the FA coincidentally found a study that proved football was too dangerous for women to play and subsequently banned womens football from being played on FA approved pitches (99% of pitches in England).

There were concerns that womens football was matching the popularity of the mens game and so the FA stopped it, it wasn't until the 70s when the ban was lifted. As a result, the game had to start again from scratch with next to no help from the FA and people who weren't alive during the peak of womens football claiming it'd never take off.

Tl;dr Yes, GENUINE sexism meant womens football was banned for being too popular.

You left out the best part
>Within 30 minutes, the boys had plucked one goal from the women, despite Sundhage asking the AIK under-17 team to take out one of its defenders and play with only 10 players on the field, reports the tabloid Aftonbladet.

>"I wasn't told about that until after the game," national team defender Sara Thunebro told the newspaper.

>"We had our hands full during the game."

>lose by 8-2
>never mention the result
They were clearly lying cunts

Junior Flores was 16 years old when he tweeted this

A good number of them have moved abroad. Gio Reyna is meant to be pretty good, and I can see it.

Attached: 1551340742633.png (618x659, 86K)

>archive.fo
onions overload pal

Even in England there are a lot of people who don't realise how the FA screwed over womens football, if they had let it just develop organically instead of banning it would probably be about as popular as League One/Two is today.

Then why do I keep hearing how women should be paid more in pretty much every sport? If they're well below the skill level of a 13 year old boy, then why do they deserve money and why would anyone willingly pay for it?

becasue women won't stop talking about equal pay for female athletes. it's all well and good that the women playing in the world cup are the best women players in the world, but i don't care to watch for the same reason that i don't bother watching the vastly superior under 15's boys teams. same reason why i don't watch my local state league 2 team (roughly 4-5th division in australia) who would dominate any of these womens teams.

It's the same brit cuck that keeps defending women's "football"

I haven’t checked for every European countries but i know that women’s football was at least banned in France, Germany and England until the 60s/70s
see en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_football_in_Germany
and women football Wikipedia page

if it makes you feel any better, junior flores is a nobody whose career is over

VERY transphobic post

>young men beat women at game designed for men

Ok

Attached: 22D85763-6187-4F69-8F3B-D05365D25FED.jpg (750x838, 116K)

he unironically might be right

Is this the /ss/ thread?

Wow. That's pretty sad.

Attached: Untitled.png (391x561, 21K)

Millions of people watch womens sports. Nowhere near the number of top mens sports, but infinitely more commercial revenue than under 15s football generates so of course they should be paid a proportionate amount

jesus christ that's just sad

If you televised U15 as much as Women's football, more people would watch it, you know.

Yeah, his career got a bit fucked over by a delay in getting a permit to play. Then he was injured a fair bit.

wtf is a scrimmage

sex

Training session. Lets you try out different approaches to situations in a "real" environment. For instance, if you want to try with different defenders tracking back for a counter you might scrimmage and one defender tracks back first time, another the second time, and so on. Usually nobody keeps score because that's not really the point of a scrimmage. The point is to find out what works and what doesn't before you do it in a competitive match.
Womens teams scrimmage with U16 boys teams because the pace is roughly equal and you don't usually scrimmage with a team you might later play competitively, so if there's only one league locally this is the best option.
Of course, a lot of spee doesn't really know anything about sport, so they think stories like this means womens teams are worse than U16 boys teams.

t. Fat nigger

Paedo

I thought you called em nonces

I played against the women’s team circa 2010. I can’t remember what the score was but I think we won 5-3 or somewhere like that. To be honest none of us were taking it very seriously because it was literally a few days before the Telus Cup, we pretty much just rolled the lines and the backup goalie played. To be honest, probably about half our team ended up playing major junior or at least got a tryout and several guys got drafted to the nhl, so it wasn’t like we were some shitter team of 15 year olds, but the main problem with the women’s team was that they had 3-4 really skilled players who could probably play in a decent senior men’s league, but the rest weren’t strong, fast, or skilled enough to seriously compete. Their goalie was actually quite good though, unlike in women’s soccer. It’s also worth noting that very few women playing hockey look like Alex Morgan or Lieke Martens, most of them are absolute units

Yeah we do, but he's German so I didn't want him to get confused. Nonce might mean something nice in his language.

>It’s also worth noting that very few women playing hockey look like Alex Morgan or Lieke Martens, most of them are absolute units

remember danielle goyette?

Blatantly false. There were plenty of articles claiming Rhonda Rousey could beat Floyd or how Serena Williams is the best tennis player ever, even compared to men

why would anyone watch this inferior product if they're not wearing skimpy outfits
my local boys high school team could probably beat a women's world cup team

Because it's objectively shit and unfun to watch. Also, only dykes wants to play footy (handball too). Fun fact - in a recent survey Denmark had the lowest amount of women identifying as feminists among western countries

have sex

Now this is epic

>USWNT loses 5-2 to 15yo boys
>Swedish WNT loses to 10 men local boys
>Australian WNT loses 7-0 and 4-1 to 15yo boys
>Brazil WNT selection loses to 14yo boys (twice)
>Manchester United women loses 9-0 to Salford youth boys
>USA WNT (hockey) loses to high school boys
but sure, EVERY single time it happens, there's a tOtAlLy VaLiD eXcUsE

why the hell would anyone watch this lmao
some vague political gender equality issue like "representation"? is that the best you can do to get people to watch?

read:

change your tampon babe

Women already get paid percentually more from the income they generate.

What angers people is that they want to get paid the same as men, when only making fraction of the income. This means paying them with the money men generate, which just isn't right.

>some random janitor out there who played youth football is better then a career professional athlete
this honestly doesn't feel fair