When's the maddest you've ever been when your team/guy lost?

When's the maddest you've ever been when your team/guy lost?

Attached: 1560576998837.webm (480x480, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W7_vD_grqjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only when I played apehoop, I used to knock off valves off of water pipes in the locker room if we lost

I dont get mad if its a team I genuinely support because they tried their best and they will win it next time for sure.

Don't get mad because I'm not a nigger

>niggers
lmfao

2018 world cup against croatia

>oh the people in my country never take a sport seriously and cause massive amounts of damage
OHNONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: germany being germany.jpg (710x400, 61K)

>"FUCK, I LOST TOO MUCH MONEY ON DAT SHIT!"

Attached: 1407571638337.jpg (480x323, 20K)

>Subhuman no good emotion fueled simplistic apes have a better house than me
FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK

Attached: thisniggabaldlmao.jpg (648x362, 24K)

So thats a one man chimpout

based

they just happened to be filming at the time
lel staged

Maybe you should learn to grasp the art of banter, my black friend

Completely different from chimping out on "your" tv

Raptors are racist confirmed

Still have chills seeing that pic, it was a Historic moment. It felt very strange.

Wish I had a team I could chimp over

Maybe the lads knew he's a hothead and were hoping for a chimpout

When Netherlands chokes in the final or semifinal as usual.

i dont want bundes, what happen

ALL WORK IS?

Attached: 1430822422568.jpg (1617x750, 569K)

HARD WORK

I don't get mad I get even

Attached: 1545540878548.png (299x288, 83K)

Watch the nigs in its hapitat

Damn now he has to go steal another TV

Attached: aaron fucking boone.jpg (370x278, 27K)

Got very very drunk and sad when France lost that WC in 2006. Hopefully my gf did not care the slightest about it and gave me inspiration to forget about it.

I felt the same in the 2004 Euro, made me pessimistic and jaded to any international tournament that happened after that.

This.

I want the world to burn.

I would break stuff over sports and even video games, so I stopped playing them 20 years ago and just workout now, I literally took an axe to a punching bag.

I never get mad over someone else losing, only when I do, but not really anymore now that I'm old.

Club which prides themselves in never having been relegated gets relegated. They used to be the biggest team in Germany too for a long time, like Liverpool so the mere idea of them relegating was just unheard of.

To make matters worse they failed to get promoted again this year.

Watched the Netherlands decimate my ex her shithole country and fucked her afterwards.

never got mad. in fact, the first thing i do is to browse ""my"" teams' forums/comment boxes/wtv and gorge myself with their tears
i get a little sad when they win though, no tears that day

at the end he comes over to the camera and starts posing

This is the first thing I noticed as well what the fuck man and they say black people are suffering in the US

calmly takes the cords out. planned and scripted

get help. the fact that you typed out that post indicates that you have severe mental issues. Your racism and bitterness is going to hold you back. Go to church, read a book

also he is calm enough to unplug all the cords

its basically a flex on social media look at me i am a nig i have chain i throw tvs

What do you think the last book the star of ops video read was?

The Lions Packers Thursday night game 3 or 4 years ago. The one with hail Mary so the end on 5th down

N

The Great Germano-Italian robbery of a Finn in Monaco (2017)

>holding yourself to the same standards as a guy who stages smashing TVs for money

HOLY SHIT that's one CRAZY NIGGA
>all the people saying it's fake
Nope. If it was fake he'd just smash the one tv but he slams his friend into a wall and smashes a SECOND TV. omfg.

Based hsv ultras

what team

Truly a kang amongst men

Wow the bio nobody asked for

ooga booga wher da tvs at?

Chelsea vs Barcelona Champions League semi-final. Never been more angry in my life.

Celtic losing 3-0 to Juventus in 2013. I was fucking devastated.

I still hate shitaly for winning the '06 world cup.

probably free housing also

Hamburg

The OP literally asked for it you retarded leaf

Why the fuck do you have an axe in a workout room? Or a punching bag in your toolshed, I guess.

>haven't won league since 1997
>team reaches the final and playing against rival team
>up 2-0
>other team playing with 10 men
>5 mins left in the match
>choke away the lead
>choke in pens
>still no league after 20 years

Attached: putos.gif (425x323, 3.13M)

t. sporting friend

The most dangerous lead

Who cares about some TVs and monitors if you obviously can afford it?

White shits don't realize, but they are on average butt poor wageslaves.

Attached: stupidwhitoids.gif (400x220, 1.77M)

teams im watching on TV? Mildly annoyed at most, maybe kind of upset if I had money on the game.

Games where I was actually playing the sport and lost? I was a goalie in hockey and lacrosse, so I'd pretty much blame myself for every loss and take them really hard. Broke a few sticks, one time I threw my helmet through the wall in the locker room bathrooms. But ya, I'm not really going to get too worked up about other people playing a game on tv

>retard likes wasting money
oh surprise

It's their money.

Instead stupid White shits get at least 30% of their wage taken away from their government and they think it is good.

White shits are all mentally challenged.

I don't know about "mad", but watching Klay Thompson fucked up his knee on Thursday was pretty bad. It doesn't matter if they didn't win the championship, but it's just really upsetting to watch a guy get hurt like that.

what game

>retard justifies wasting money
completely unexpected

Liga MX final 2013 - Cruz Azul vs America

Lmao cuck shitskin you're not one of the tax evader richies of Halal, Rigoberto Panchito

Attached: INIESTAZO.jpg (2091x1387, 661K)

I agree that was brutal. Speaking from personal experience the feeling of tearing ligaments in your knee is absolutely gut wrenching. I threw up multiple times after I tore mine

I don't understand why Yankee fans get so wet over this moment when they got blown out by the fucking Marlins

And at the end of the day still more wealthy than your average Spaniard.

after the 49ers/seahawks 2013 nfc championship game when the 49ers lost. only time i have ever specifically drank to get drunk due to sports. that was devastating

2014 NFC Championship Packers vs Seahawks meltdown. Huge packers fan + I had $5,000 to win $15,000 on GB

Tossed some of my mom's plants around and screamed until I fell into a rage induced coma. More mature now

Attached: 1467768910872.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

>wealthy
lmao

>RO16 2017
>4-0 First leg
>wew lad
>6-1
>FUCK THIS FUCKING HUEMONKEY AND THIS CORRUPTED COMPETITION
>2018 buys the huenigger - maybe he's not such a cunt
>March : gets injured before second leg of RO16
>meh that can happen
>2019 - huenigger gets injured before the first leg of RO16
>FUCK THIS FUCKING HUEMONKEY

last match of the 2004 season. I puched a hole in the wall

the slip

btw the nigger is a youtuber who is overplaying reactions so he can get views that give him more money than the 400 quid worth of screens he broke

Based and maturedpill

argie meltdowns are always funny
youtu.be/W7_vD_grqjQ

yes, so please stop telling me to check my privilege

Infinite jest

Extremely based

Based and gimipilled

Congolombia 1-2 Paraguay for the WC qualifiers, Falca goal at ~80mins and somehow they choked and got remontada'd

>that guy just sitting in the chair watching the sperg out unfold

Attached: despair.png (511x230, 47K)

its fake retards, this nog makes tons of parody vids

his name is 22 savage

Attached: Shaq-22-Savage-768x576.png (768x576, 787K)

Virgin.

>Thinking the nog paid for it.
It's stolen like 80% of his possessions. He doesn't give a fuck about it

I don't get mad at losing. I get livid at my teams making bone-headed decisions they, as professionals, really shouldn't be at their level. I can take a 50-zero buttslapping if it's by a superior team, but when it's a series of unforced errors and shitty plays for players with no business doing them, I get pissed as all Hell. Nick Nurse and Kyle Lowry pissed me off majorly in Game 5 and Danny Green's turnover got me furious in Game 6. Glad the Raptors won it, but God damn, the amount of brain farts ...