I think it's not about gender. It's

I think it's not about gender. It's
> Americans

Attached: class.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4SiFsCLJfs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v_England_(1950_FIFA_World_Cup)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True but so what?
Americans will always flex at every opportunity. It makes the game fun and motivates other teams to kick their shit in.

nah it is about gender
did you catch Sam Kerr telling the critics to "suck on that" after beating Brazil? no male player would say that after narrowly avoiding virtual elimination despite being heavy favourites to win at least the group

fact is women players are too entitled because nobody ever criticizes them, they are praised if they succeed and either humored or ignored when they don't, they're not held to a standard of professionalism remotely close to their male counterparts

And if you ever try to criticise their repugnant behavior they cry "sexism". As if people didn't have a hard time enough to take women's sports seriously already.

not even that

it's american women, I've never seen such an arrogant team

Why do they deserve equal pay again?

Women rule, boys drool. Get over it incel

changed the text because in the last thread quite a bunch of people said the same.

Attached: class2.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

That fucking goal celebration. Reminds me of that south park lesbo episode. OH YEAH SCISSOR ME TIMBERS

It's like 90% because they are women. I want then to lose in the final now for acting like little children in the groups.

Why do you keep posting this, are you trying to disguise your dabs on Estonia?
I can't wait until Britain's brave Northern Ireland blow you back to Dresden you arrogant cock.

Americans are great at playing the antagonist, it's an important role.

t. used to rule the world

>NOOOOOOOO YOU MUST NOT CELEBRATE AFTER !!! THINK OF HOW THE INSECTS LADYBOY FEELS !!!!

Attached: 1560252585743.png (785x1000, 254K)

Everyone asked us to

we get it already, Jesus

it's the perfect combo of being a spoiled woman in a developed country while also being an ameritard

Attached: Soul.webm (1200x675, 2.65M)

Welcome to the USA circa 2000s. In the 1900s we had sportsmanship. Now we don't. It sucks, desu senpai.

Give this guy a green card.

don't think that's true, not in every sport anyway. You never see anyone celebrate that hard if you're up 4 goals already in hockey, American or otherwise. and if you do, Don Cherry will never let you live it down

copa america starts today
stop spamming this irrelevant bullshit, they're cunts playing a men's sport and literally no one cares about it
now get the fuck out

>scoring 13 goals on the 21st most populous country on the planet
It’s not exactly Lichtenstein

If you did there would be a full on brawl as well. The ladyboys should have been booked for 5 red cards at least.

Now that you have won the womens world cup, you must prepare for the true final boss

13 year old boys

i don't get what the issue is

Shit meant this image.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-183520_Chrome.jpg (804x2125, 493K)

doctor is obviously sexist

Right,...like England consistently kicks our shit in? Go see a dentist Nigel.

>celebrate the 9th goal against literall amateurs this hard
no shame

Attached: 123723445221.png (201x213, 119K)

U-15 team of brazilian team ceara (second division at the time) beat australias womens olympics squad 4-2

Attached: 4939DBB5-CB08-4E05-BDB7-0A937E72A650.jpg (1125x1878, 1.04M)

It's because men have empathy with their fellow men. They know of the sacrifices and hardships that these guys had to go through to even be at this level. They know what it feels like to lose and have your dreams crushed. They know it's not the other guys fault they were born in a weaker footballing nation. What unites them is the love for the game.

why do they even have these competitions? for the sole purpose of shattering the confidence of female athletes?

Women are inherently Solipsistic, and they don’t understand that sport is bigger than them. They cannot comprehend the abstract nature of the higher qualities that sport represents. They only care about themselves. Thats why, other than the massive difference in ability, women’s “sports” are worth watching.

>women
>shame

>In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website.
This friendly came as the U.S. looked to tune up before taking on Russia on Thursday night in a friendly.

Their corporate overlords and managers need a good laugh once in a while

Attached: F5A96D92-D0C5-485C-9330-64DC24FEA238.jpg (1125x1544, 692K)

have sex

>u15
no way

slayyyyy qweeeennnzzzz

Fucking google it. Theres plenty of similar cases. Womens soccer is pathetic.

what soul in stupid spinning and benchin celebeeations?

its not about class or not class, its just.... stupid

no one in FNL, RFPL, League 1 etc dont celebreate 5-0 or 7-0 at all, bot because RESPECT to opponent and other bullshit, but because they are simly exhausted and... well, you celebreate 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th goals, but after that...... its not seruious

also, there is a rule: if you score more than 4 goals, its due to opponent being shit than you being good.
celebreatin beating kids FC 10-0 is silly.... but what if women are silly?

what if women are IQ of puppies(dogs)?
what if they are high emotions and low intelligence, so for them 1-0 os the same as 9-0 and 19-0 and they can do this all the day?

or they watch men's footie and ENVY them and promise themselves IF/WHEN I SCORE I AM GONNA CELEBREATE L I K E A M A N becuase i am cool too? lol

also its hilarous how USWNT twitter celebrated it and they also wrote about MUH FIRST GOALS IN CAREER IN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT W O R L D C U P - like, Women's WC means something lol? or americans dont know that itss a shit WC?

(also, were it SCISSORS CELEBRAITON by pink dyke?)

WNBA averages less than one dunk per season for all the teams combined.
Women are pathetic. I'd rather watch a tranny cup.

Attached: 1544287339072.jpg (800x800, 506K)

Yet they show.. shove us women's chamionship games instead of Copa

It's kind of embarrassing we care so much about the women world cup. It's like a kid thinking he's the greatest thing in the world when he beats everyone at tetherball and as soon as recess is over no one gives a shit.
The worst part is now they have made it political and pro lgbt.

they always play U-15 sides and loose. Maybe they should start testing against U-14

They also do this in ice hockey, it's miserable

play fifa

>pro lgbt
aren't they massively against trans "women" competing?

how tf are these bitches like 7ft tall and cant dunk

U15 "FC Dallas" at that. It would be bad enough if it was a Barce age team.

They aren't. WNBA centers are like 6'6". Also their hands are smaller so palming is harder. I think the ball is also smaller though so maybe that makes up for it

>It makes the game fun
Unless you're on the losing side. Especially a player on the losing side.
How much fun do you think it is when your opponent not only beats you comprehensively, but also starts to rub it in, boast and taunt? Doesn't feel nice. That's why superior football teams usually slow down if they don't need more goals, and most importantly, don't celebrate as if they'd just won the WC.
It's also why chess players accept a concession instead of insisting on decimating their opponent. It's got to do with class and dignity.

Have pp in tingi

Does it matter?
Football is kinda boring.

Attached: SxigdjK.gif (350x174, 272K)

>motivates OTHER TEAMS to kick their shit in.

There are more teams that just England you retarded fuck

estonia's men national team would destroy usa's women national team

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Imagine getting this upset about celebrations

>Imagine getting this upset about celebrations
Well, maybe you haven't noticed, but it's only ever Americans that think there's nothing wrong with this kind of excessive behaviour. Everyone else agrees that this was neither the place nor time for it.

Awwwe. You poor thing.

empathy huh

>Awwwe. You poor thing.
Not me, user. I have no stakes in this. If you want to show sympathy, show sympathy for those Thai women who had to endure that disgraceful display. That must indeed have hurt to be ridiculed like that.

>everyone else agrees
>implying there's enough people who give a shit about female soccer for it to have a consensus

Imagine still being this upset about celebrations

when I played hockey in high school, I remember the JV team played a "no contact" (kek) game of hockey against the womens olympic team on an NHL sized rink. fucked em good like 8-2 easily.

we are talking 15 year old boys from a prep school against the absolute best group of 22 year old girls the country could offer

Now i want a bamischijf

Scoring 13 goals against a meek and weak opponent
#brave

Americans are so basic that they equate winning the Women's WC with winning the actual WC
Legit saw a post the other day claiming USA was the biggest football powerhouse in the world after Brazil, based on WC's won

Well, user, Americans are still think it was an immensely brave thing to throw two atomic bombs onto a beaten opponent's cities to demonstarate their own "superiority". So I guess it's a "cultural" (or is it "uncultured") thing.
There is a clear pattern in that behaviour.

Not upset, just cringing.

Disgusted American here. Rapinoe is scum with that ridiculous celebration. I like that Carli Lloyd went to tell the Thai goaltender to keep her head up and walked off the field with her. The rest of the USWNT are bad sports, especially (again) Rapinoe.

Fair. And nice to hear, user.

You just hate her because she speaks her mind off the pitch, you misogynist brainlet

This. Nothing to do with gender. Just USA are arrogant pricks for the MOST part

I don't care about her politics or her lesbianism or her hatred of Trump. Whatever. I have friends who share her same views and like them fine. Celebrating like you just won the game of your life when your competition is so far beneath you though is a disgusting display of hubris that deserves scorn.

The worst player on the US team is better at football than anyone that has ever posted on spee. You're pathetic

>The worst player on the US team is better at football than anyone that has ever posted on spee.
I doubt that. After all, their whole team has lost against teenage boys. And I'm sure a vide variety of people posts on here, including at least a few semi-professional male athletes.

Oh no no no no no no ahahahahhah

She does look like an unbearable dyke cunt

but women are the inferior opponent

You often look for a squad that will play the kinda style you expect your next opponents to play and also on a similar level.
U15, 116 teams are usually where coaches will and can try meme styles with players that can adapt to those meme systems and are not yet put into line to avoid reckless plays or terrible mistakes (you often see in woman football).

Playing even against a amateur A team would be kinda pointless as every player of them is at least 1 head larger and weight 20kg more while being faster.

Even those test matches are professionally prepared just like a league or cup match on both sides.

t. coached a top league professional woman team for 3 seasons.

nothing of what he said is false or has anything to do with the amount of sex he's having.

American posters should stop being virgins and have sex

But it is about gender, women can't wait to pile on an inferior member of their pack.

This dyke actually made me take an interest in this competition. I want to see her humiliated. Women's football is still awful.

my brothers friend plays high school soccer and they played the Canadian womens team. It ended in a tie but only because the womens team was allowed to redo a bunch of plays. Even with all that help they still only just managed to tie a bunch of high school freshmen

if i'm winning a game of rocket league by more than three goals i start feeling sympathy for the opponent.

>I think it's not about gender. It's >Americans
this
youtu.be/J4SiFsCLJfs
this is how the former highest scoring women celebrated their goals

Attached: reallymakesyouthink.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Based. Can't stand that cunt

it's about respect for your opponent and yourself. About class and decorum.
Score 50 goals if you can, but don't act like a fucking cock about it.

Realize that with Trump as President decorum might be disappearing in the USA, but ask your parents, there used to be plenty in your country.

Attached: theodore roosevelt .jpg (850x400, 47K)

>I like that Carli Lloyd went to tell the Thai goaltender to keep her head up and walked off the field with her.
Based wife material and future great mother.

On a serious note, it is unwatchable to the point that it's not even the same sport. Low quality passing, low quality defending, low pace, weak shots (which unbelievably get turned into goals), they might as well not have a goalie. But above all it's the media attention and the desperation to try and polish this stinky turd of a sport. Fuck off already, it's beyond shit. It's not interesting to anyone that is not related or a lesbian. The women are all fridge looking creaturas as well. What a complete shit show.

>humiliate her on the pitch
>fuck her in the locker room
really makes me think

Don Cherry is fucking based, I don't give a fuck what anyone says

Manchester United is coming to Norway next month, both the male and female team, to play our local teams.
Stadium is almost sold out already for the mens team at $100-200 per ticket. Meanwhile the tickets for the womens team are at between $10-20, and they've only sold out like 5-10% of the stadium.

Women are good in some sports, but football isn't one of them. You can witness the same, if not better quality by going to literally any football pitch on a weekend and watching a bunch of 14 year old kids play for fun, and you wouldn't have to waste $10.

u15 germans could shitstomp the german women's team, i don't know why you're surprised. women's sports is a meme

Spoken like a true cuck. Half of the fun of winning is making the losers feel bad, you should know that after 7x1.

We do though. Your best ever result against us is a draw.

Spoken like a true macaco, respect is part in any sport. True its nice to rub defeat in an opponents face but only after a hard fought one, a massacre is already humiliating enough, the fact that you dont realize this is why our country has a fucking abysmal backwards mentality in football.

Watch the 7-1 again bro. The germans stopped celebrating after the third and pretty much stopped playing after HT.
The only reason it gets rubbed in here is because you get butthurt over it (4chans favorite hobby) and two on pair good teams went in and one collapsed and fell apart completely within 30mins.

>and two on pair good teams
A-user i...

What's the difference between a woman's mouth and a woman's vagina?
There is none. I want my penis to be inside both of them.

I think she said that generally because there’s been a lot of negative media attention in aus, mainly because the governing body unexplainably sacked the head coach a few months ago, suggesting he was inappropriate (maybe sexual) with the players even though they were all shocked when he was sacked as well. so when they lost that first match all the media parasites started dredging up the story again to suggest it’s causing bad performance
suck on that was directed to the journos because they’ve been so annoying, probably justified here

Suck me dick you focking slag

based

You guys aren't looking at the whole picture. They aren't just celebrating the goal, they're celebrating sticking it to the US men's team, to all the "haters", to showing how they deserve equal pay for being so amazing. They really think what they're doing is important so they've become a bit detached from reality. Even our media, including female pundits, were critical of the celebrations. The USWNT is existing in their own little world right now and they're in dire need of a wake up call. Hopefully there's a team capable of delivering it.

Was Brazil San Marino tier shit or a competitive team? Did anyone expect a complete blowout like that? No. The bookies all had it like a very close game with brazil being the slight favorite.

lmao 2 days later still seething
>gender
>americans
>no american genders
>no no gendered americans
lmao what a bunch of incels

>Hopefully there's a team capable of delivering it.

Any U-15 boys team will do.

You don't actually believe this do you? Do you under how many people use this site? I guarantee you an Yea Forums would walk this tournament

Hey, not ALL American women celebrate like that, some are professional and dignified women. Let’s not get upset because a few players were celebrating the Thailand game

Attached: 32A809A3-CFCA-4EF2-B08D-B981436844CF.jpg (241x428, 96K)

It's because they arent athletic enough to jump more than 3 inches vertically you dolt

so why don't you just coach like a high school coach, you'd be unbeatable

>that pink haired rug muncher doesn't sing the anthem because she hates Trump
just fucking nuke us please, we need a fresh start

What is it like having the great country of America on your mind 24/7 Hans?
Maybe you should fess up and immigrate here, I'll even let you sleep on my couch so long as you go through the citizenship process like any alien seeking american citizenship should.

Attached: 1518741475212.jpg (747x756, 137K)

well said

who is she and why do I see her posted everywhere?

This. And also cause they actually bring in more money somehow, but watching this those slags can get in line to suck 's
Big fat cock

>George Washington would like to know your location

she's a noted amateur photographer whose artistic claim to fame is unflattering angles and subject matter

>Americans will always flex at every opportunity
That would be okay if they weren't so cowardly and sheepish in reality.

That took a lot of time to create that image

Good for you soccerfag

okay now you're just playing the bitch role
either post it or don't, no in-betweens

that's good stuff.
the set-up for that 2nd goal was very impressive.

lol stinky foreigners

Ultimately it comes down to class. Germany has a strong sense of it, as do most European countries. America? They're just not capable of it. They shouldn't be invited to international competitions for this reason, in my opinion.

Cystal Palace women's team were beat by a bunch of 50 year old out of shape ex pro's on TV here about 2 months ago - comedy gold, women's football really is that bad

>spee still believing this meme
embarrassing

It is about women. They don't feel empathy for other women. Plenty of times I've heard women mock someone's new outfit or haircut when she's not there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v_England_(1950_FIFA_World_Cup)

I dont get it, if the US can score 13, then other teams have the chance of scoring 5,7 or maybe even more against thailand? So why would the US cement a strong goal advantage at that case?

There are only 3 matches in a group draw so generally speaking, the goal difference can be pretty important

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am better than any female footballer in the world.

>1950
Considering the state of evidence from the time, "results" like these are rumours at best.

They did muted celebrations after the third goal when they raped you 7-1

based zoomer