>grew up poor
>ugly
>dad died when he was young
>traumatic childhood
>shows no emotion
>says next to nothing
>has a creepy laugh
>autistic
>was essentially a NEET for all of last season by lying to the spurs about his injury
>drives a shitty old ford
>eats tendies from wingstop
>signed with new balance and got roasted by normies for it
>no gf
>virgin
>likes anime
>put an end to the memechucker normie dynasty

Name a more based player.

Attached: 1560492376172.jpg (1000x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIwh0njInPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait but he has gf

>Flashback to a time when Leonard was on the campus of San Diego State and felt the urge to work out early in the morning. He found his way into the dark arena, bringing with him two lamps from his home to provide enough light to shoot. Leonard said he just was trying to save the university money.

>Durant disputed that, saying Leonard was a product of the Spurs system. He later deleted the tweet and clarified his stance, offering a vague apology.

>Leonard never spoke on the issue until his clinic. He said Durant's opinion didn't bother him. In fact, Leonard doesn't pay attention to social media.

>“My team won the championship,” he said, “that's the goal. That's where everybody wants to be at, so ... I got my own expectations ... I don't ever try to reach anyone else's.”

BASED FUCKING ALPHA INFP

kawhi is the closest thing to ourguy that a superstar athlete will get

>ugly

post your face.

Seems to have a lot in common with Tim Duncan.

>new balance
don't they make their shoes in america instead of some third world shithole? based kawhi

Attached: 010.jpg (680x907, 39K)

>virgin
>has a daughter
He really is of-christ isn't he?

Him and tim duncan are /ourautists/

>anime

Yeah right

kawaii for sure trolls on Yea Forums

Attached: 1533260067829.png (1366x758, 783K)

Not anymore.

how are your shoulders so small?

>>no gf
>>virgin

His gf is his baby mama, dummy

I doubt he even uses the internet that much. KD definitely posts on Yea Forums. only in the threads about him, though.

U got some moist lips, that’s for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=zIwh0njInPk

How do you even know?
Where are the proofs?

Wow, they sent you all the way to the Philippines for your surgery?

>essentially a neet
Still employed and practicing basketball on his own

He's /ourguy/ but not even remotely as weird as most of you fucks.

I will always remember those Kawaii Leonard memes from 2014 Yea Forums

Attached: 1551707898414.jpg (800x800, 773K)

Ackshually
He's ISTP, no memeing
>knows every nerve in his body
>superhuman spatial awareness
>expresses himself best kinetically instead of verbally
>hypersensitive to tactile stimuli
>likes math
>frets about his family's finances
>nerd istps fixate on machines and tools, athlete istps see their bodies as the ultimate machine
>his klaws are his favorite tool

>KD posts in Yea Forums
No doubt. This is his environment.

bucket

bucket

board man get paid

he is a fellow autist

This is adorable

>no gf
Nope.
>virgin
Again nope why would you think thi-
>likes anime
Lmao way to oust your projection you filthy weeaboo. Fuck off back to Yea Forums

Fuck, you look like the Boston cop and the dad from heavy rain.

Yeah, maybe all that, but what has he done to advance the Raptors' brand on social media????

This put a big smile on my face

>In another show of frugality, Sports Illustrated also reported that the NBA star had done a celebrity endorsement for the chicken wing chain Wingstop. While the sponsorship deal paid Leonard an undisclosed amount of money, the article notes that he also received coupons for free wings from the restaurant chain. Leonard reportedly “panicked” when he lost those coupons, according to Sports Illustrated, at which point Wingstop sent the wealthy NBA player a fresh stack of coupons for free food.

I’d be damned if he doesn’t live in a single story home in a gated community only (because he’s famous)

based

Literally me

Kek

apple time, apple time

kawaii renaado desu

newfags

>ugly

uh...?

I just got a mental image of Durant sitting in the surgeon's office waiting and browsing at Yea Forums, raging at any and all negative comments about him

A little research disproved almost all of your points there.

>Kawhi Leonard is the son of Mark Leonard and Kim Robertson and was born in Los Angeles, California. He is the youngest child of the family and has four sisters.
>His father, Mark, was shot and killed on January 18, 2008, at the Compton car wash he owned. Leonard insisted on playing the next evening and broke down emotionally after the game. As of yet, the murderer had still not been found.
>Leonard is also the cousin of Stevie Johnson, American football wide receiver.
>Leonard's long-time girlfriend, Kishele Shipley, gave birth to thei couple's first child, a daughter, in July 2016. In March 2019, the couple welcomed their second child, a boy.

His father owned a fucking car wash, he didn't grow up poor.
He's also been dating his current gf (pic related) for more than 5 years and has 2 children with her.

>Quiet and dignified, a thoroughly private person, Leonard has publicly disclosed his dislike for the media and also has professed a stoic detachment from fame and notoriety. He rarely participates in interviews and avoids questions pertaining to his private life. Leonard also dislikes parties and other social events and avoids them unless he's professionally obliged to attend. Leonard does not have any social media presence.

He's definitely an introvert.
Doesn't make him autistic though.

Attached: Kishele-640x644.jpg (640x644, 65K)

SEAAAAAAAN!

kek

Definitely NOT Mr. GQ.

Nice bro me too

Nice thanks

Unabashedly based as fuck

>check kawhi's twitter
>4 tweets
>last one was 4 years ago

Based Kawhi avoiding cancerous Twitter.

Yeah, it's mostly people saying "HE'S LIKE ME" that make him out to be some autistic robot and shit. He's just a dude that sticks to his own business and that's fair.

good post kraut

he aint ugly

t. homo

Literally me.