/mercato/+/seriea/ - Random Rumors edition

Comfy summer footy subedition

>Friday 14/06
18:00: Italy vs Jamaica (Women WC)
20:30: Italy vs Ecuador (u20 WC, third place finals)
20:45: Atalanta vs Inter (Youth League finals)

>Sunday 16/06
Italy vs Spain (u21 Euro Cup)

Reminder to keep it comfy

Attached: guardiolainla.jpg (320x297, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

football-italia.net/125644/suso-roma-€35m
twitter.com/mark_andri93/status/1139374375931564032
twitter.com/Tammeo6/status/1138143179126050816
twitter.com/J_Mercato/status/1139233267637506048
twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/1139490436710576128
roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/19_giugno_14/roma-sostanza-tossica-misteriosa-evacuato-palazzo-dove-nato-totti-2358bcf6-8e2a-11e9-bd73-fad8388dc5ff_amp.html
sampdoria.it/risoluzione-consensuale-la-sampdoria-saluta-e-ringrazia-giampaolo/
twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1139805657350234112
calcioefinanza.it/2019/06/14/bari-spa-de-laurentiis/
calciomercato.com/en/news/inter-to-move-for-rebic-conte-gives-go-ahead-the-price-tag-revea-81630
as.com/futbol/2019/06/15/primera/1560608260_320599.html
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/93221301/#93234143
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#SarriOUT

He's not even in yet retard

Attached: BILANCI.serie.A..png (989x372, 75K)

>piggy, a mental manlet who is so easily affected by fans criticizing will go to roma where fans have the least patience and routinely terrorize everyone

kek good luck with that

Attached: claire gf.webm (1000x563, 1.91M)

>20:45: Atalanta vs Inter (Youth League finals)
Holy based

Spot on casting for the Netflix drama desu

>Mino Raiola (Manolas' agent) was contacted directly by Maldini and Massara. Raiola has given Milan the green light even without Champions League. Milan asked Roma for a discount on the €36m release clause, but Roma said 'No'. Juve are also interested in him. [@FabrizioRomano]

Tomorrow for sure la, like yesterday and the day before that

It's not the UEFA youth league, just the Campionato Primavera.
Inter refballed the semifinal it's way through an advantage (very soft penalty that was paired with a clear foul inside the box, not called in Roma's favour in the second half) until Roma collapsed in while Atalanta had a shaky win against Torino for 4-3 on Extra Time. They let Toro score at the 96' and then pulled ahead by two goals but still risked it.

It will be maximum kino

Attached: ghiguain20_9_49477481_2246216332304075_6788834326757895200_n.jpg (944x943, 56K)

>"madre de dios... la carbonara..."
>"los saltimboccas... los supplìs..."
>"maccherones con la pajata... estoy llegando"

I miss serie a lads

Cringe
Finally we will play football instead of playing hoofball to mandzushit

goddamnit I was excited

Yeah sorry i wanted to give a generic translation to "campionato primavera" and didn't think the Youth League is already a thing, my bad

Why would anyone want Higuain and his fucking wages? I'd even rather get Bale than him

Forza Dea regardless

Attached: 1560417637776.jpg (534x629, 133K)

Nobody wants him so jj shills are forcing their hand in making roma fans think they're getting Higuain (since there's still people rating him) so they'll put pressure on Roma to get him.
Little do they know because it's not like anyone inside the club gives a single fuck about what the fans want (this time thankfully).

Last year they wanted Suso. Perhaps they could swap them. They have almost simillar release clauses football-italia.net/125644/suso-roma-€35m

Also Roma doesn't want players right now. They need that 36m + sign before the end of June. And they especially don't need Suso before getting rid of Perotti or selling one of the "good" wingers.

>Gazzetta is full of shit
More news at 8

Suso off to Madrid after they sell grease man imo

first cuadrado and higuain for zaniolo, then this?

napoli a super team by 2025

One day you'll stop posting this shit that literally doesn't mean anything considering Lazio is still full of debts and it keeps going up

>have to go around in the sun under 35° in jeans because my order didn't come in yet
If you don't see this image ever again it either means Pallotta sold Roma or I didn't survive.

Attached: 59455015_175459403448396_2661571951062809310_n.jpg (715x715, 57K)

Attached: 62256762_911710445828121_9045039066865409810_n.jpg (839x839, 49K)

lol is this real

>Lucas Torreira is the dream for the midfield. Arsenal asks for €35M. [@AntoVitiello]

surely fake news right, this guy is usually reliable tho

Yes

Attached: d.png (470x875, 805K)

LOL de sciglio

Is that MdS? kek.

twitter.com/mark_andri93/status/1139374375931564032

I know your pain, I feel ashamed of wearing shorts in public and 3/4 pants look goofy as fuck because I'm froggy tier tall. Slow cooking my nuts for 10 hours a day at work feels great.
Summer is the worst season and whoever disagrees is low IQ

anyhow

>Spalletti likely to take a bit of a pause, moved back to his home place and is making wine
>Sarri rumoured to make 7 mil a year at Jj
>Brescia owner in feud with a bunch of agents of his players and some kind of ruckus is habenin inside the club
>Conte goes for Rebic
>Raiola's three month ban overruled

Webm very much related, me on the left, /seriea/ in the middle and jannies and apehoop melanin enhanced thread starters on the right

Attached: elvira nipslip.webm (852x480, 1008K)

>de shig is a dumbass bandwagoner
Not a surprise

Attached: BoIFpS-y4JNpYXcU.webm (1280x720, 816K)

>the real reason klay tore his ACL
Glass man curse

>Barella deal is probably off because Conte wants to keep Bastoni
Based terrone raising the price of the white Keksie

>my feet hurt
>the burger national anthem is too loud
>these oversized gloves make my hands sweaty and arent' as fun as they appear in american movies
>I wonder if the qt on the left even knows who I am, maybe I could talk to her
>M-maybe I can call Perin for help, best not to bother Cristiano, you know how he gets sometimes
>*continues to dance alone awkwardly*
>I wish I was back at the Vinovo

Based

>Brescia owner in feud with a bunch of agents of his players and some kind of ruckus is habenin inside the club
Any news about Tonali? Last I heard, Brescia doesn't want to sell him this summer.

Lmaoing at the giant pride flag in front of the American embassy

kek

I had hopes for >us to get him but I read a day or two ago that Brescia wants to keep him. Apparently the club wants to achieve some kind of midtable success and won't sell star players. We will see what happens.
I just want to see Barella deal signed and done, he is much more important. Tonali would be awesome but Brozo is also pretty good as a long ball dispenser.

He should use the TSU/Pill Corby method of getting laid.

Brescia is probably waiting for at the very least the u21 euros before selling Tonali

You just KNOW it's a low-key way to call Pallotta a faggot

The Big Trade of 2019/2020

>Zaniolo, El Shaarawy and Manolas IN
>Higuain , Perin, Quadrato and Manzotin OUT

He looks so sweet and shy I just want to hug him and be his friend

A faggot would wear better shirts

Tonali is /ourguy/.

Attached: 1544651037109.png (1010x1200, 42K)

>burglars got into Perisic house and robbed 80k worth of watches
Waiting for La Repubblica article about the new Vallanzasca organization surrounding Inter

>80k watches

What a tryhard peasant

Someone competent to Milan when

ElShaa to Juve would be 10/10 kino

Barella Torreira and Tonali IN
Suso Biglia OUT

Sarri asked him in the past when he was in Naples, Plus Riomma cant afford him

twitter.com/Tammeo6/status/1138143179126050816
twitter.com/J_Mercato/status/1139233267637506048

Guardiola IN

Pinsoglio's getting his a hair transplantation done at Ronaldo's clinic in Madrid

Attached: D9A4_2iWkAE6IhJ.jpg (2160x1350, 678K)

Did Serie A have the best parity between teams compared to other leagues pre juve?

Allegri might need it too.

Attached: D8486qeXYAI8pWS.jpg (680x510, 94K)

Chads don't transplant their hair

JJUST

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: D89jtUAWsAA349e.png large.png (689x505, 319K)

So some italian journalist still says that Guardiola is happening. Meanwhile in the UK they say that Sarri is totally confirmed at Juventus.

What to believe? After all it's friday I don't see Juvenuts today announcing a new manager. This drama is going for too long.

I dont see how these guardiolel rumours are credible in any way tbqh
It's time accept sarriball and no cl fra

I hope Allegri tumor gets well soon

I am no Juventus supporter, I just believe that this whole drama is too funny to see. I don't believe in Sarri like I don't believe in Guardiola. Because also the rumors around Sarri have been not credible in any way.

>Milan fans want Manolas as well

Have these people never seen him play? Is it because he is fast in Fifa Ultimate team or something? Good for Roma I guess

why did he shave it off? he looked decent with the mr.burns look

>I don't believe in Sarri
One of the parts would have denied the rumors if they weren't true, although I enjoy papers and gobbi being sure the signing will be "later today" every single day. Serious question: do we really thing Agnelli and Jj were so retarded to kick Allegri without reasonable confidence in a worthy replacement?

That's the thing.

>Sack Allegri because he fucked up hard during the CL
>Get a manager that in CL never did that good

>do we really think Agnelli and Jj were so retarded to kick Allegri without reasonable confidence in a worthy replacement?

Yes.

I also think they are tired of the shit tier football. Fucking parma and SPAL play better football then Juve, especially when juve doesn't have costa and bernard heskey

I don't think that Agnelli and the others care about what type of football is being played. They desperately need to win the CL or they are forced to sell Ronaldo even sooner.

Based Mino
twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/1139490436710576128

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 13.22.42.png (1244x966, 258K)

I think they are when the masterful tic toc way of playing is not only ugly but unsuccesful in what they want. Better quality football helps with marketing. Getting dabbed on by ajax was the last straw

Inter Milan's CEO Giuseppe Marotta spoke during the press conference of the announcement of Nerazzurri's summer training camp, commenting on the current situation at the club as well as Antonio Conte's arrival.

"We leaders have responsibilities to those who believe in us and our clubs. We want to ensure that Inter returns where it deserves to be. It was important to find a place that could enhance our values, a place we identified as Lugano," he said.

"Milano and Lugano represent excellence for sporting values and social culture. Congratulations to the president Angelo Renzetti who led the team to the Europa League. We are proud of them.

"Antonio Conte? He is a real top player. The intention is to give the fans a lot of satisfaction thanks to his skills.

"Icarid? Let's move on to the next question. Evaluations of the squad are premature. There will be a special press conference scheduled to illustrate what the team will look like. I prefer not to answer now for a question of correctness," Marotta concluded.

I imagine he is constantly surrounded by hookers, coke and crispy KFC shciken. He is also described in a very detailed and amusing way in Zlatan's book.

Attached: kek.webm (720x720, 2.77M)

roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/19_giugno_14/roma-sostanza-tossica-misteriosa-evacuato-palazzo-dove-nato-totti-2358bcf6-8e2a-11e9-bd73-fad8388dc5ff_amp.html

>Totti tries to leave Roma
>Baldini uses chemical weapons against his former house
Fuck Suburra. We Tom Clancy now

>kick Allegri
this again. they planned to keep him maybe 1-2 more years until Pep, but Allegri wanted a big contract and half the team replaced.
And with the complete failure vs ajax, he didn't have the leverage he thought he did so they said adios

Spalletti to juve is the best outcome possible, sarri is fucking overrated

>juve go from a pass it to bernard heskey team to a run down the line desciglio and cross it team

This sounds so fucking painfull

Attached: 1381679457659.jpg (500x500, 87K)

>bench Ronaldo for 3 months episode because that's what you do with your star forwards
>swap Dybala for Icardi so that now you have to yet again deal with cunt Wanda
>bench Kean because lel >youngsters
>adopt Johnny Square as a son that you never had because lel favoritism and work rate
>swap to empoli tier 4-2-3-1 for good

yes please

Attached: autism.webm (640x356, 1.31M)

Tonali dovrebbe rimanere al Brescia quest'anno e anche l'anno prossimo se il Brescia rimane sù
Non giocherebbe abbastanza nelle squadre grandi perchè non è poi così bravo ancora

L-lads?

Attached: bm.png (1008x516, 341K)

Based Boban
Always liked him

For me, it's Thanos

AC Milan announces that it has entrusted Paolo Maldini with the role of Technical Director of the Club. In this new role he will work closely with the new Chief Football Officer Zvonimir Boban.

The ex-Rossoneri captain, after twenty-five years of glorious career as a player, passes from the role of Director of Strategic Development of the Sports Area to the Technical Direction of the same, dealing therefore with all his activities and the priorities of the moment, represented by the campaign transfers, planning of the various sectors in view of summer rallies and pre-season commitments.

" Paolo expresses quality and values that are at the base of our Club - declared the CEO of AC Milan Ivan Gazidis - I am happy to have him at the helm of our Sports Area. With him we will be able to aim at the construction of a modern Club made up of professionals of very high quality. It will be a journey that we will do together, for a challenging but compelling project that will require great energy and dedication. I am sure that he will be able to transfer his experience, his vision and his leadership. Paolo is an integral part of Milan and knows the away to achieve success. It will be an important point of reference for everyone ".

Attached: News-Comunicato-Ufficiale-Maldini-14.06.19 - Copy (1).png (1200x675, 840K)

wow
paolo really really really didn't like working with leo

AC Milan announces the appointment of Zvonimir Boban as Chief Football Officer of the Club. Boban will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of sporting activities, working closely with the Managing Director Ivan Gazidis and Technical Director Paolo Maldini.

With 9 trophies won (including the 1994 Champions League, the 1994 European Super Cup and 4 Scudetti), 251 matches in the Rossoneri and 30 goals, Zvonimir Boban belongs to the Olympus of the Rossoneri Glories. A true leader on and off the field, he was captain of Dinamo Zagreb (only 19 years old) and of the Croatian national team. He has always distinguished himself, not only for his technical skills as a refined trequartista, but also for his tactical intelligence and personality; traits that he was able to transfer also in the managerial career culminated with the appointment, in May 2016, of Deputy Secretary General of FIFA, an institution in which he worked on various projects for the development of football and competitions, including the introduction of the VAR . Zvonimir Boban returns to Milan and to Milanello, at the center of the growth project launched by Elliott last summer,

" I am very excited to welcome Zvone back to his home, to our Milan team," declared AC Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis. " Because of his characteristics, his experience and his skills, I am sure he will make a decisive contribution. to the growth of our Sports Area and will guarantee a decisive added value in our Club's relations with the major football institutions.With Paolo Maldini I have two managers of unquestioned quality and competence at my side, able to transfer our vision and make choices more adequate to build an increasingly competitive and successful Milan ".

Attached: News-Comunicato-Ufficiale-Boban-14.06.19.png (1200x675, 707K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Zvonimir Boban wanted to tell his emotions and explain the reasons for his choice: "I am very happy to return to my beloved Milan trying to give my contribution to bring him back where he needs to be. It must be a leading and winning club, because this is the only nature of its history. And it is the nature of the cheering of our fans. I will give all of myself for this cause and for our Rossoneri colors. When Paolo called me for my availability, I got in the car and went to Milan to his house, in the middle of the night, to understand the state of things. After talking with Ivan and the property, everything was clear and here I am, in the city, in my club that I love and in the land that gave me so much. I hope I can repay so much trust. I must also thank the President of FIFA Gianni Infantino who, albeit an Interist one, he was a true friend and he realized that this was a call similar to his call three years ago. Impossible to say no. Go Milan!".

the man who saved Milan

So milan tic tocs is to just spam has-beens until one sticks?

No offense to Boban he was an awesome player

Boban looks like a mong but is actually pretty intelligent. He has gotten a diploma, was a journalist and was appointed by UEFA at some bigwig position

Boban to Milan is literally the best thing that could happen because he was the one who would constantly shit over Milan's bad campaigns, plans transfers, philosophy and tactics, he would never accept being part of a project that would not bring improvement to any of the above. He makes the Milan project look credible now

Attached: 1560504724900.jpg (208x249, 6K)

that means nothing when a club and fans have no patience

>higuain's brother: "the only way gonzalo is staying in Italy is with Juve"
Based. I'd unironically rather have Petagna

ONE POINT FROM THIRD PLACE???? SACK DA MANAGER

how many times do we need to explain that it's not the 4th place but it's the shitty football philosophy and tactics? Even half of the squad hated him by the end

Based.

half the squad doesn't deserve to be there and they are more than half the problem for sure.

this doesn't make gattuso a good coach though
giampaolo will also have a shit squad but if they at least play good football no one will really complain

Di Marzio: Sampdoria have officially deposited the termination of Giampaolo’s contract. He is now free to sign and officially become Milan coach

You guys watching the Italian grills?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 14.02.16.png (1200x1042, 1.36M)

Are we witnessing the return of AC Milan?

no it doesn't, but it doesn't mean you give people literally zero chance. How many more of the 80s-90s legends are going to leave the club and want little to do with it in the future?

>but if they at least play good football no one will really complain
thats not true at all, if you play good football and still get shat on by SPAL and Torino milan fans will be livid as fuck especially if you don;t even get europa.

Inter have better players and still play shit football and Gattuso somehow was able to get milan within a point of them.
>oh but Inter imploded
when do they ever not?

>if you play good football and still get shat on by SPAL and Torino milan fans will be livid as fuck especially if you don;t even get europa.
meh personally it will be fine as long as there's progress

What will happen to Icardi now?

He'll plant his feet and stay with Inter which will stop them from getting Lukaku.

Juve

Killed by Wanda.

>pic related
If only
I really, really hope Kean and Chiesa don't choke too much in the future

I have 0 faith in Conte at Inter

lautaro don't be rude

yes. to serie b.

woah, this thread is much more comfy than /trans/

falseflag

>worthy
in what world isnt sarri better than allegri

>>have to go around in the sun under 35° in jeans because my order didn't come in yet

user, I...

he's a pencil legged metrosexual virgin
many such cases

>le no plan b man
>le barely rotate man
>le can't handle a zoomer keeper man

Attached: 1560122069731.png (964x508, 535K)

>le no plan other than hoofing the ball to cristiano and mandzukic man
>le rotate every single match and end up
not having a single solid eleven man
how many euro trophies does allegri have?

KEPA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>mfw I scream this while playing footy in a thick Italian accent
>hilarity ensues

>it's another "Milan changes everything, makes a huge market campaign and spends 1/3rd of their market value just to end up struggling to make EL" episode
I can't wait to the usual deluded zozzoneri spamming #wearesorich after the resident cocaina addict 90s star buys some midtable average as fuck midfielder for 35 millions and a blowjob.

I hope Milan can bring in Correa, he'd be the ideal partner for Piatek

not much will change except the coach(which is an upgrade imo) and like 3-4 starters, lots more depth is needed though cause as of now four midfielders have left the club

>not much will change except
they are going to have to sell players

probably only Suso and dollar will be major pieces to leave, Suso is for sure gone but there's a chance dollar stays

EL with strongest team doesn't count

Don't get me wrong, I believe allegro was done at jj (probably since cardiff) but i really don't see how sarri is going to do better

he will make actual wide and technical players useful when juve has some of the worlds best

juve milan inter roma please pay debt

Attached: Schermata del 2019-06-14 17-39-07.png (990x378, 76K)

fuck you napoletano, you can have your shitty coach back

Sarri got exposed at Chelsea his legion of fanboys refuse to admit it though.

t. Chelsea fan

Can I say I'm kind of enjoying this women WC? I mean the football is quite atrocious but the radio broadcast makes it sound exactly as regular male one so I don't notice it. It's nice to see an Italian NT do well after the shame the boys brought us, and I'm getting that Olympics feel that makes you be happy for litterally whos winning at meme sports like archery or boating or God knows what.

Attached: d98.png (680x371, 100K)

The thing that makes sport enjoyable is the illusion that you're related to the athletes and that you watching them can somehow influence the outcome. The quality of the sport being played is almost irrelevant

P.S. I don't know who the coach is but the tictocal superiority is really showing (vs Australia as well) so good job

Stop spamming this shit fagotto

Any traction on the Guardiola to Juventus situation?

>Szczesny
>Hjsay-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
>Bernardeschi-Jorginho-Ramsey
>Higuain-Icardi-Ronaldo

Attached: gettyimages-468617698-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

>sushit for 40 million goys
>dollar for 60 million goys
I don't know, fra. It seems like it's a good deal considering Milan have another meme keeper like Plizzari.

Why does the crowd constantly whistle at Italy in the Woman WC?

>Bernardeschi in a midfield 3

Right where he belongs

Attached: warm up for me, de scoglio.jpg (2014x2048, 189K)

Where is it played? There's your answer

Gotta admit the tictocs are quite masterful

GIR3LLI

is that chick on the right his gf?

What a plastic, Juve suits him

Attached: 47694686_139773000366573_6225281202311829511_n.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

yes, I mean really, did you have to ask?

Is that his Tinder propic?

/ubereats/ news

Attached: tard.png (784x768, 491K)

Perhaps but sarris profile doesn't suit the CL at all still
I'd unironically rather gamble on inzaghi

:(

>His profile doesn't suit CL
>but inzhagis does
jordan lukaku shut the fuck up

>but inzhagis does
Not sure thats why i said "gamble"
>you now remember inzaghi in the EL
Yeah maybe you're right nigel

>Aleksa Terzic to Firenze

Cant be bothered today by anything. Thinking about setting my work computer background to Cousin Vinnys smile.

Just shows the radio announcers ability. The play is shit desu.

Sarri IN

Attached: 122181598281728.jpg (501x501, 20K)

>he rates sarri

Attached: 1557482766072.jpg (1024x717, 60K)

RIPernio for Napoli

Slap Mission Winnow on the kit and we're good to go

Attached: gettyimages-104480825-612x612.jpg (612x452, 24K)

Based
Finally I won't fall asleep while watching Juve

Attached: file.png (680x680, 573K)

>still no announcement

>just working out a vape formula that suits him

>implying he vapes

KEKUADOR

What's this format called?

the life of pablo

JUST

Attached: italy-ecuador.png (948x1016, 65K)

F

Plebeian spotted

Feels good putting rice with pasta too

can't wait for napoli match

watch it, im owning a freakin sawka team ova here

Attached: IMG_20190614_174956.jpg (1280x1600, 293K)

Watch out monkey. Even I know that shit is sacrilege.

>CHADcuadorian
>The virgin olive oil

Attached: 1FB2CE1E-3EBA-4670-AE0A-32B41BC593C4.jpg (828x629, 323K)

Any new yet? Lazaro? Dzeko? Godin? Pépé? I'm getting impatient lads

Attached: 1554596100955.png (1145x1218, 266K)

BASED

>club icon #16 & #17 with no experience nor fieldwork hired to be the next expendable scapegoats to immolate, discredit and burn to a cinder
Based! GOATs! Now we are in business! These men will save the club! #MilanIsBack

Attached: 1556195365624.jpg (820x773, 128K)

Lmao they're so much stuck in the 90s that I'd bet on Aldo Giovanni e Giacomo or Max Pezzali as new DTs if they weren't al Inter lifelongs

Attached: 2615218-54203079-640-360.jpg (640x360, 51K)

why the hell would they keep him? I mean I appreciate it but why?

Did anyone watch the Primavera final between Atalanta and Inter?

This guy just got his coaching license fras

Attached: Inter+Milan+v+Liverpool+UEFA+Champions+League+sG_u2jR14sgl.jpg (405x594, 64K)

>Roma slap €70m tag on Zaniolo

they really lost their fucking marbles

Attached: roma.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>dont give any power to Totti for two years except when you absolutely dont know what to do
>offer a bigger role to De Rossi out of the box
>offer him the Direttore Tecnico™ role just as he's about to leave like it would mean anything with Baldini around
>pretend to be disappointed when he leaves

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 5K)

According to La Repubblica, Mauro Icardi is preparing legal action to terminate his Inter contract due to ‘mobbing’ – bullying in the workplace.

The striker has been informed he is no longer part of their plans going forward and new Coach Antonio Conte does not want him at the pre-season training camp.

He is refusing various destinations and insisting he wants to remain at Inter, or at least go to Juventus.

Newspaper La Repubblica suggests Icardi and his wife Wanda Nara, who also acts as his agent, are lining up a potential court case against the club.

He would sue for ‘mobbing’ – a legal term referring to bullying that forces someone out of the workplace through intimidation and isolation.

If Icardi is made to train by himself away from the rest of the group, it could be a case, following the precedent set by Goran Pandev when suing Lazio for an early contract termination.

It’d effectively allow him to leave as a free agent immediately, even though his contract at San Siro runs to June 2021.

The problems all started when he was stripped of the captaincy for reasons that remain unclear and that is where he’ll begin building his case.

In turn, the club can argue Icardi refused to resume training after treatment for a knee injury that tests showed was minimal.

Crisi Inter season 9: Law & Order (DUN DUN)

if inter arent morons then his contract should have clauses that say if he and his agent are being bitches, then they can tell him to go play with the u12s
wouldnt take long to find evidence to support that

jj was ready to pay poop 50mil a year in salary so they can pay up

League lasts 9 month but crisi Inter is 24/7/365

god forbid roma actually gets more money than the player's worth for once

Icardi on a free
Based double agent Marotta

I was going to defend Marotta but I just read that Johnny Square could be a part of the swap deal for Icardi

If Jj manage to dump Cuadrado to us I will officially be on the conspiracy theory train

If Conte is so dumb to give him ground for a mobbing lawsuit then he clearly is in too. We'll see the long game, last year everybody thought Marotta was a complete idiot to send Piggy and >Caldara to Milan and see how it turned up.

Giampaolo has terminated his contract with Sampdoria sampdoria.it/risoluzione-consensuale-la-sampdoria-saluta-e-ringrazia-giampaolo/

Attached: giampaolo.jpg (631x318, 218K)

Honestly nobody, not a single person in these threads could've predicted just how badly will Higuain underperform at Milan

While I obviously dislike Juve I do feel a little bit bad for Piggy. He is a far cry from being a consummate professional because he can't even keep his fucking weight in order but the way he is treated by Juventus is pretty shameful. They could've kept him and let him dab on Frosinones and Cagliaris, negotiate a lower salary or something.

I relate to Piggy a bit more than I would like to. Obviously I don't pity him because he is a fucking millionaire and I'm a third world prole but a man of his talent and wealth should be happy. Instead he is a miserable piece of shit and probably falls asleep broken while choking on saltimbocca leftovers and going through negative comments on his instagram because he can't just ignore them.

Attached: 586887856-e1471087550616.jpg (644x469, 45K)

>Totti will announce his decision to leave Roma in a press conference in the Stadio Olimpico press room
Here we go lads. How long until Totti+Malagò come back and buy out Roma with some oil money?

>Oil money
>Unicredit will call Ferrero/DeLaurentis as owner

thats something sorely overlooked by a lot of people
footballers can earn millions, but other than politicians and maybe actors, no other profession will open you up to criticism and in some cases death threats from millions and thousands of complete strangers

SIAMO NOI
SIAMO NOI
I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOI

Attached: 1557609288862.jpg (960x960, 230K)

Ronaldo lives rent free in his head, shadowed him and chased him away both from RM and Jj. In a parallel universe, he stayed at Napoli, won the 2017/18 league, became a local legend equal to Maradona and his choker mindset finally got liberated through achieving something unique on its own. His transfer to Jj was a mutually beneficial decision to both clubs (Jj secured their titles and AdL got the best money), but I still think he betrayed >us with that move and now is paying the price. I was more suprised he failed at Chelsea as well: he lost weight; got far away from everything that tormented him; had a blank sheet in a foreign league, in a team that desperately needed a finishing striker, under a coach that knows him well. Still, he choked on the big games, failed to fulfill the Second Slip, and even the EL cup wasn't his success either: the fans praise JIROO and want him out. This is much more disappointing than spending half season in the Milan dump.
You're not a third worlder, though, just a failed european on the periphere, like us. Not the brightest default, but not destined to fail either.

Attached: virginuain vs chadnaldo.webm (960x530, 2.85M)

I like his human drama side as well. But desu even if he didn't bomb as hard Marotta would have won the deal. He got money, a defender that performs much better in his team than everywhere else and a spot for Ronnie in the squad in exchange for a glass man (and he definitely knew) and a striker that even in the best case scenario would not have carried Milan further than 3rd place. He won the deal by far, while us low IQ customers itt got low-key convinced by the resident zozzoneri that Leonardo played Marotta like a fiddle and Milan would compete on a top level.

you can pinpoint the exact moment when higuain gets triggered as fuck

awesome analysis

I'd pay to not sign icardi tbqh
>but the way he is treated by Juventus is pretty shameful. They could've kept him and let him dab on Frosinones and Cagliaris, negotiate a lower salary or something.
Lmao at believing he would accept a lower salary

twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1139805657350234112

Cancelo OUT
Lirola IN

Bonucci exposing himself at Milan will definitely remain a highlight of recent italian football. Just the same - he could've became a club legend and now he is mediocrity.

Not to go too offtopic because this is all boring as shit to italians, but this is definitely third world. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot about Hungary and I know that it's a pretty fucked up country as well, but let me put it this way - your minimal wage is literally twice as much as ours. For Hungary its 460 eur monthly, for Serbia it's around 230. Americans who work at Mcdonalds, literally the lowest thing one could do over there in terms of social acceptance, literally earn my monthly wage in about 3 days. In two days if they do overtime. I don't think people generally understand what kind of juggling one has to do to survive on that amount of money monthly. And even though 460 is more, I know its not that much more in terms of quality of life. You buy a bit better food and can maybe afford an extra small thing here and there but that's it. And there is another thing, and that is that you guys are in EU. You can go wherever the fuck you want.

Don't take this as a 'woe is me' post, I'm just trying to paint a picture.

Attached: boomer bonucci.jpg (1200x879, 200K)

>and that is that you guys are in EU. You can go wherever the fuck you want.
Kind of but it's not that simple nikola

>You can go wherever the fuck you want
Your passport isn't as worthless as you think it is

Attached: serbia.png (1862x848, 163K)

Maybe but traveling with a non-EU passport subjects you to all kinds of shit treatment at borders/customs. While regular EU citizens just get waved through I will get stopped, searched, I will have to wait in shitty lines and overall it's just a pain in the ass.

And there is also the most important difference, and that is being unable to seek employment in another country. It's obviously doable but you have to jump through all kinds of anal hoops and in the end it's still nigh impossible. Other than that I don't really give a shit about the european union, it's not going to last long anyway.

>it's not going to last long anyway.
Keep hearing this any real arguments
I'm not even pro eu btw

No matter what happens, the BeNeLux will always have eachothers backs (as long as you aren't an Walloon)

calcioefinanza.it/2019/06/14/bari-spa-de-laurentiis/

Attached: Schermata del 2019-06-15 14-01-30.png (987x136, 30K)

Manolas is going to Napoli, fucking hell Paratici wake the fuck up

>K-konstas, c-could you please wait a moment before saying yes to a team that plays in CL because we "might" agree to pay you release clause and you would stay in EL
What would you do?

Attached: 103338624.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

They're not willing to pay the clause apparently. Offered Diawara, Roma wants Mertens but they could agree on Mario Rui.
Remember Fonseca asked for Ismaily so we're already starting to ignore whatever the manager says. For the nth time.

Are Juve actually going to sell Cancelo? Or is it a meme?

Fucking Sky jews won't upload my episodes on demand and I'm bored af.

New SerieA season when?

Attached: 1518550759773.png (367x321, 177K)

Have you tried the newest Refn kino? Too old to die young

Attached: Too Old to Die Young S01E09 720p WEB H264-METCON-Obfuscated-0001.png (1280x691, 918K)

manolas is a cocky pacebabby and whoever rates him should re-evaluate his football knowledge

Not yet but it's on my list, I try not to have too many shows going at the same time.
I'm going to end two shows soon so I'll probably start next week, I just love me some good neon-kino

Attached: only-god-forgives_0c3577ba-750x4001.jpg (750x400, 79K)

Fair warning, it is very S L O W

What are the general prices in Serbia, how much money do you need to live a modest but stable life? I would like to visit your country with motorcycle for a long time, but am deterred from going because of possible assaults due to my nationality. 230 € is critically low, but I think this is probably the lowest income you can survive on in Hungary - however, at any unforeseen expenses, unless you have someone to rely on, you're doomed.
Regarding our minimal wages: in exchange, the government slowly diminishes social services - education, healthcare, etc. - or transforms them in away that is mainly profitable their partners and relations. Meanwhile as little progress the nation makes they market like a worldwide praised ecomomic success. It's not stable progress though, mainly caused by EU funds, state-funded civil constructions and investments by German car manufacturers; The former is already vastly diminished and the latter will cut their production and move the fuck out when they're struck by the next "enviromental" restriction or international boycott. Our economy will then collapse like a house of cards, hopefully with the regime as well. Until then, the gap between the elite and the low-class is growing, we slowly learn to embrace our place as quiet servants, be happier with less stability, and accept that every possible individual progress will eventually depend on the quality of relations to the government. I'm afraid we're heading towards your system.
McDonalds' wages are regarded low here, close to the minimal wage; however, a cashier in the German supermarkets can earn around gross 900 €.

dear Serbs and dear Hungarians.
the EU is shit.
can we travel in the EU?
yes, but then the hospitals don't work, the school sucks and the rich (lambs, moratti, berlusconi) pay taxes in luxembourgshit and we pay for them.
stop propaganda.
in Italy salaries 600 € / month ... you earn 1500 € if you have been working for yeras '90s

I have a better proposition. Let's skip ahead to the 2020-2021 season. I got the feeling next season Is going to be a shitshow anyway. At least this one had memes.

Yeah I know how Refn is
>ten 90 minutes episodes of character slowly walking down a hallway with neon-lights and a dead look
>Kojimbo's cameo with a katana
I'm ready

Attached: IDs0Woh.gif (250x250, 122K)

I would rather see Andersen in Milan but Manolas is still better than broken Caldara and literally whos from primavera because there are just 3 CBs left in the squad.

>the EU is shit
>proceeds to list things the EU has very little to do with
Have you thought about the fact maybe the problem isn't Europe?

cont. What about the recent protests: will they bring any results? I wouldn't be suprised if any major change in Serbia could only be acquired through bloodshed.
The only personal experience I had with Serbians was a summer work that I did through several seasons in the business of a Serbian-Hungarian family that sold pljeskvica and other Balkanian foods at festivals. The boss was an ex-military guy, whose behaviour was unbearably rhapsodic. The workers - mainly Serbians and gypsies - were recriuted from Vojvodina and smuggled through the border. He treated them like absolute shit: demanding up to 20h work shifts, banning them from leaving the complex to the town, dealing payment cuts and sackings randomly when his brain was fucked up (none of them had a contract), using physical and mental terror, and payed like 17 €/day + food & shelter, but they had to work through the whole season to get it. Still he was always able to get new workforce; also, the ones who were sacked or escaped in the night returned as well. One wretched guy fled three times from the complex and returned eventually - though neither him nor the other ones were the sharpest tools in the shed, not even at home soil. I guess they just didn't have any other option, or were too dumb to find out anything better. This was 6-7 years ago, is it - or was then - a good deal in Serbia, compared to home standards?

Attached: Serbia_Protest_62719.jpg (1280x750, 134K)

Really? That's pretty based and heartmanpilled

Attached: D7xcEkRU8AATK2G.jpg (1200x675, 324K)

te lo scrivo in italiano, caro coglione.
tu sicuro sicuro seiu no di quelli che campa con la politica, ruba e poi accusa noi poveri.
caro coglione stà in campana che l'italia ha avuto 4 guerre civili dal 1860 oggi (brigantaggio, biennio rosso, rsi, strategia della tensione)
sta in campana che la 5° è in arrivo e sarà un macello.

We have notoriously high petrol prices and I'm too dumb to explain the economy reasoning behind it. Roughly 0.50 eur per liter more expensive than in Hungary, on average between the different types of gasoline. The rest is so-so, some things will obviously sound cheap to more developed countries but not when you scale it to our salaries and compare the ratios. You can get a decent fast food burger for 1.5 eur, beer on tap for 1.5 eur (triple that in more fancy places). Shoes are more expensive for some dumb reason. Electronics are also about 20-30% more expensive than in hungary and power users tend to buy from online resellers in Hungary because even with customs taxes its still cheaper than buying here. If you want to know about something specific ask.
Nobody will give Hungarians any shit here, up in the norther part of the country kids even get school lessons in hungarian if they are minorities. We are generally very friendly to foreigners with two lone exceptions - taxi drivers will rip you off and border officers are dicks but the latter is mutual for your authorities and us so it's about even. Crime rate is low, you won't get mugged or anything like that. Half the time I don't even lock my door during the night because there is no need for it. There are political debates that are a bit more in-depth because the north side of the country (Vojvodina) kind of wants to separate like Kosovo but nothing against Hungarians per se. The only downside is that we can't understand each others language unlike most other Balkan countries but everyone here speaks functional conversational english.

Shitshows are the prime sources of good memes though
>Sarri's bel gioco autism against pure Italian catenacci as he chews his filter nervously
>Sarri dealing with TSU's ego
>Conte's madman tictocs obstructed by Perisic's laziness as he screams SVEGLIAAAAAAA all game long
>Giampaolo's 4-3-1-2 Milan with Suso behind the strikers disoriented for not having the side line as a point of reference
>Roma's nth revolution with new foreign manager and not a single leader in the field anymore

Manual labor pays 15-30 eur a day which is way above average but that is considered a very temporary job when you are in between actual legal employment or when you need quick cash. Work hours are terrible, conditions are terrible because everything is in hyper development right now, it's hard to go through two blocks without seeing a building being built. Schedules are insane, licenses for building are expensive as shit and failing to meet the deadline has insane fees. So a lot is demanded from the workers, but that's well known and everyone who gets into that is aware of it. Generally it's not something one could endure without going apeshit for more than a few months.
Protests are just a dog and pony show from both sides. I don't vote and am not political so here is an unbiased view: current government/president gets majority of votes always because old people are easily manipulated and are convinced that current president is the good guy. Younger people vote for opposition almost always but that does fuck all when 4 other family members vote for the status quo. There is also a lot of false opposition going on, last elections we had a literal facebook meme alter-ego appear as a party and a lot of young people seriously voted for him, only for him to bail from the scene two months later. Retrospectively all he did was "steal" the votes from genuine opposition. And the opposition is all shit, you have nationalists and leftists and they are all the same shit.
Protests did nothing, you can't sustain daily protests financially.

Ruling party meanwhile has literally Goebbels tier propaganda and fear-induced manipulation. People join their party to get jobs because corruption is through the roof and its nearly impossible to get a job in a government-owned firm without it. After that you have to take long bus rides every weekend to go to the rulling party protests in different cities and if you refuse you get fired. They take these people in buses and there are lists and roles for everyone, it's super serious and is more akin to transporting jews to camps than actually happy people going to show their support for their country and government.
Then the people are issued written notes with what to yell/chant at what time etc. So then you get this insane propaganda where, if you compare photos from different cities on the same time or multiple weekends, you can tell that its all the same people in different protests in different cities. Yet the party obviously treats that as combined amounts of "supporters". Just describing a bit of daily insanity around here.

Generally speaking, the current ruling party isn't all that bad. They are doing what they can but they are using a lot of manipulation tactics so people don't bother looking past that and treat all they do as negative. We are too patriotic for our own good, Kosovo is lost but we don't want to face the reality. President can't admit defeat because it will mean the end of his political career and he can't send the military to clean up the shqips because >lel NATO bombing. So we are in a stalemate. Meanwhile albos are cozying up to Americans and acting like they are somehow the victims and are strong-arming everyone because they can afford to literally shitpost out loud. It's not even remotely about right or wrong, its strictly about who is supported by the west and that's not us. West is obviously not going to admit their mistake and they have to sleep in the bed they made. It's all fucked.

Is there anything worth importing from Serbia and other yugo countries? In particular things that are edible/drinkable?

Both Roma and Lazio want Adolfo Gaich. He is an U20 teen so I have no idea how good he really is.
He is like an Aryan Julio Cruz. Him at Lazio would be pretty kino

>this allegrifag literally OBSESSED with sarri
have sex

Our meat industry is high quality, especially dry meats, MRE stuff, things like that. Our sweets are also really good, sugar being bad for you set aside. We have decent wines and locally made alcohol but we can't compete with more exotic countries' reputations.
The problem is that all of these used to be country-owned but the government privatized everything so we don't own jack shit anymore. So what is happening is that foreigners come, buy shit for penies, employ local people but pay them at our own salary standards so they make profit like bandits and everyone is happy. Politicians sold everything and stole money from it and we are fucking fucked. Nowadays we are basically a colony for other european and asian economies which is a shame. We don't own anything anymore.

The best thing I can advocate about this country is our friendliness towards foreigners and this generally being a pretty good place to visit for a week or two, do drugs, drink, see the nice things there are to see, get laid a lot, and go back home and end up spending less money than you would normally spend on your everyday life. I get why people get this impression that they would get beaten, assaulted or have some kind of bad experience here, but that's really not true. Even albanians and croatians have no issues at all when they visit, as long as they don't intentionally provoke shit.

As much as I don't want to admit, its easy as fuck to get laid here with a foreign accent.

lmao.
I fucking wish i got into politics and made a living out of scamming retards

What happened to him in London?
Or did the change happen in South Africa while making coffee?
How did he go from fighting against Moggi on doping and refball shoulder to shoulder with Franco Sensi to whatever he is right now?
Is it actually free masonry?

Attached: 1541293011236.jpg (1600x1066, 158K)

>come to /seriea/ to discuss footy and forget the depressing reality and the lack of confidence in the future
>mfw read serbbro's posts

Attached: 1515421445706.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>sicuro sicuro
I see this from time to time. When you repeat a word, is it to show emphasis or something like that?

yes

Everyone was friendly and good with me last summer when I visited Serbia. Overall had a good impression of their people. And the cities were very nice indeed. Such a shame that the government is so shitty. At least your PM attends gay parades :)

How many goals will he score under Sarri?

Attached: 189202694459857.jpg (1600x1066, 148K)

thanks serb bro. maybe i'll stop by serbia when im in europe next year and >have sex

calciomercato.com/en/news/inter-to-move-for-rebic-conte-gives-go-ahead-the-price-tag-revea-81630

Another Croat joins the gang

please buy mandzush- mandzukic

kys

Attached: Captain DZU.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

thanks god both di marzio and momblano are saying this tapin artist piece of shit is leaving

as.com/futbol/2019/06/15/primera/1560608260_320599.html

Frosinone and Immobile are alleged to be involved in a Spanish matchfixing scandal

kek. another lazio """champion""" in jail

Which club should I support? Tottenham fan btw so used to disappointment

Roma

become a fellow jj customer if you enjoyed your latest cl final defeat
based tbqh

Attached: 1559948477514.png (500x669, 733K)

Can anyone post last seasons customer-decision flowchart? That way >we can update it

Where can we put Lecce and Brescia?

Attached: SerieA guide.png (3720x3353, 1.53M)

Always liked Totti desu
>jj
bit too successful for my liking

Totti's leaving next week

oh user...

>do you like fighting for relegation? no
>fiorentina
well that turned out wrong

Attached: 588px-Hellas_Verona_FC_logo.svg.png (588x768, 84K)

Didn't know Lecce's badge was this kino

Attached: lecce-logo-png-transparent.png (2400x2400, 299K)

Brescia's old one is cool too

Attached: Logo-Brescia-Calcio.png (1200x805, 303K)

>new crest
yikes I didn't know they changed it. Fucking Cellino

Fucks sake

Attached: HmPepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Removed the relegated teams and added Brescia, don't know what to do with Hellas and Lecce though. All suggestions are welcome

Attached: Serie A guide 2019.png (3720x3353, 1.89M)

hahaha what a faggot

>u think u are better than u really are
They never were in danger of relegation, just played like shit at the end of the season, rapidly dropping to 16th.
SPAL is not 0-0 anymore, more like the poor man's Atalanta, that big teams struggle against while they struggle against their fellow low-table mates. Torino and Fiorentina is the ultimate 1:1 early-lead-late-equalizer high iq choice.

Attached: SPAL.png (666x601, 38K)

Hellas is a yo-yo team, and I don't know shit about Lecce. I think no one outside Italy do, so it can be the perfect hipster bandwagon.

>probably falls asleep broken while choking on saltimbocca leftovers
kek

Sasso is going to fight relegation next season if they keep selling the team

He is going to city

Everything is a done deal. Everyone is waiting for the furst domino to fall till all the others fall to place. Sarri a done deal etc. Tactics work in tranny window too.

Hellas, Lazio and Inter are based.

That description really fit Fiorentina tho. t. Secretly support Fiorentina.

>They never were in danger of relegation
except that last one match.
Lecce might be taking Sassuolo's place, depending on their transfers

what happened to this guy

Attached: pietro.png (658x485, 185K)

went to monaco while the club was in shambles and didn't really do anything there

went to Monaco and basically never played thanks to his pelvis catching fire every two weeks

>Before Sarri arrives an agnelli must die

Attached: wm_marotta_2004[1].jpg (1500x1000, 1.15M)

Ko ti je kriv kad si autista :) Kladim se da si interista kao i ja.

Attached: 359D209A00000578.jpg (634x638, 84K)

I think we should outright remake the chart, at least for the sake of novelty and keeping the memes up to date. I'm not going out tonight (pic related) so tomorrow I'll wake up early and figure something out. Maybe we could take inspiration from movie flowcharts (e.g. Roma if you like political drama), or being stuck in the 90s or in the 00s to chose between Inter or Milan

Attached: 1544184584384.png (644x1020, 64K)

>pelvis catching fire every two weeks
hmm

>17 yr old chad Italian with money crotch catches fire constantly
many such cases
do we know who pietro parents are?

Attached: Marco+Borriello+kgtGth_zOKvm[1].jpg (360x240, 23K)

*dabs in italian*

Attached: black dabbing sturato.jpg (840x764, 224K)

Speaking as a Serb who got a Hungarian passport, I can safely say that any EU country is better than a European non-EU country.

I vote for Orban with all my vigor and I will continue to do so as long as he is in power, which hopefully will be forever.

t. Orban

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/93221301/#93234143
Update on this, she just asked me out to go to a museum in Rotterdam. We're all gonna make it bros

>Hiii, I think I want to go here and I though that maybe you would think it was cool as well? That way we won't have to send eachother all those essays over Whatsapp

Attached: IMG_3917.jpg (750x1114, 227K)

Based Sinisa.

I could watch over you and visit at the same time if that would help? Like an all seeing eye, if you will.

>Sarri handling Dabbing machine and Tsu

Man, if Sarri is confirmed and Pogba returns to Juventus next season is going to be interesting.

drink bleach

Have sex

with her

user I think you should take initiative but be wary that she may see you only as a classmate, still who doesn't risk doesn't win

Hellas are racist fashy LARPers

Is there anything likeable about lecce? They at some points had Vucinic, Oddo, Basta and one Johnny Square. Thats that.

Every Nina that I ever knew had giant tits, god speed.
Naravno da jesam i jedno i drugo, slika povezana
This

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 11K)

"but Totti is a retard he wanted Mihajlovic"

Attached: 1534297285955.jpg (195x258, 13K)

Totti barely graduated from high school and romanisti want him to be a head of a club and company, grow up and drop this bullshit romanticism

>let's pretend footballers and directors are some paragon of intelligence in general
>let's pretend Baldini hasn't run the club into the ground to begin with
>let's pretend Totti wants to run the club by himself
>let's pretend the only good decision in the last at least two years wasn't made by Totti
wow user you sure are right. Silly romanisti

>>let's pretend footballers and directors are some paragon of intelligence in general
Directors are definitely not dumb
>>let's pretend Totti wants to run the club by himself
He wanted more decisional power so yeah, he pretty much wanted to decide by himself, even though he has literally zero experience and zero brain
>>let's pretend the only good decision in the last at least two years wasn't made by Totti
I don't know if you're talking about Di Francesco, if that's the case then the problem wasn't him but the guy who sold half his squad

>He wanted more decisional power so yeah, he pretty much wanted to decide by himself, even though he has literally zero experience and zero brain
He wanted decisional power. Just like everyone inside a club. He didn't want to run the club by itself and it shows from the fact he also wanted more power for Conti, giving him back the youth system Roma had before Sabatini started feeding it ngubus and southern american scams from National Montevideo and to keep Ranieri around as a director, amongst others. But no let's pretend he wanted final say on everything since it fits the "hurr durr totti is retarded" narrative. Meanwhile the guy actually taking every decision and creating a 224m debt in 8 years, while winning absolutely nothing is smart because he knows shakespeare.
>I don't know if you're talking about Di Francesco, if that's the case then the problem wasn't him but the guy who sold half his squad
I'm talking about managing to convince Ranieri to try and salvage the season with a three months contract. Something even Donadoni turned down.

That's kind of creepy, although I admit that it felt nice to go to San Siro knowing that the autistic finnbro was there somewhere in the crowd earlier this year.

Icardi to Inter (Miami)

Can we beat Spanish zoomers lads?

Attached: 1560618160525.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

No but desu they're one of the strongest teams in the tournament so there's no shame

[ ] Zidane
[ ] Deschamp
[ ] Pochettino
[ ] Guardiola
[ ] Sarri
[ ] Mazzone

Sleep well, Jewmerdino.

Attached: jewentus.jpg (673x400, 219K)

Why not make Tsuuuuuu player-coach at this point

manual blinking a cute

?

Based