Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2019 NBA Finals MVP

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2019 NBA Finals MVP

Attached: legs.jpg (1747x2107, 316K)

This
Imagine celebrating this championship

not me btw

Warriors only have rings because they beat injured teams.
2015 Kyrie, Love
2017 Kawhii
2018 cp3

reminder craptors beat a healthy GSW team during the preseason anyways

>w-we only had 4 all-stars healthy and not 6!
>i-it doesn't count!

Attached: 1558199798756.jpg (184x184, 9K)

he gives up more points than he scores anyways

>CP3
lel

Wow, it's almost like durability is an important part of being an elite NBA player and teams should take that attribute into consideration when they build out their rosters.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 36K)

This desu wa. Curry, Green and the corpse of Boogie Cousins with Iggy suddenly being a god on 3s would still beat most teams.

>it doesn't count because of injuries!

Once again, Warriors fans expose themselves as bandwaggoners who have no concept of the sport before 2014.

The warriors would have lost to the Spurs if Zaza hadn't injured Kawhi. Fact

just like GS first win against CLE with Love and Irving injured. No one remembers in a few years though.

they were up 3-2 when he went down, he was playing like the best player in the series

That was the one playoff series he didn't choke in.

Kobe ruptured his shit against GS. GS played against injury-weakened Spurs, Rockets and Cavs team on the way to their 3 most recent finals. Injuries happen man. Only difference is, they tend to take place over time, not at once.

Satan reclaimed his pound of flesh.

More like Kerr for overplaying him when he just came back from injury. Literally all he had to do was play him 15 minutes per game as a spot up 3pt shooter in the corner.

All truth. Fuck the Warriors. Take your L, bitch, cuz luck went the other way finally.

I hope he gets better, best wshes

>reminder craptors beat a healthy GSW team during the preseason anyways
lmao

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 8K)