Ohara Davies vs Miguel Vazquez

>Friday June 28th ESPN US
Richard Commey vs Ray Beltran

>Saturday June 29th Sky Sports UK DAZN US
Demetrius Andrade vs Maciej Sulecki
Joseph Parker vs Eric Molina

>Saturday June 29th Showtime US
Jermall Charlo vs Brandon Adams

Attached: Mayweather-Merchant.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8l5-LdNqzkWvJRTqchHdBA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=i70QTd1FnqY&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=Umq2VT242tk
boxingscene.com/fury-ive-not-signed-wilder-hes-trying-get-fame-off-me--139953
badlefthook.com/2019/6/13/18678188/ufc-parent-company-reportedly-in-talks-buy-premier-boxing-champions-endeavor-wme-img-pbc-boxing
youtube.com/watch?v=3VSjzPJ-p-U
box.live/boxing-rankings/#Heavyweight
youtube.com/watch?v=chv68gCq48A
amazon.com/Everlast-4241-Leather-Speed-Medium/dp/B002ZPX2QW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
amazon.com/Meister-SpeedKills-Leather-Lightweight-Bladder/dp/B07DGK6G8P/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=speed+bag&qid=1560491039&s=gateway&sr=8-16&th=1
badlefthook.com/2019/6/14/18678796/fury-vs-schwarz-mikaela-mayer-interview-boxing-espn-top-rank-muay-thai-mma-news
youtube.com/watch?v=jtnZH1jqe2A
blog.mistresst.net/fetish-focus/incels-involuntarily-celibate/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhheKWYa1Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Y_8kMLITE&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=5o41jSPZSC4&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=SR4g2126Y0g&frags=pl,wn
youtu.be/HhuC1quvIxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6nyoof_Pm8U
premierboxingchampions.com/video/vasquez-vs-collazo-full-fight-february-2-2017-pbc-fs1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=05dDptrmXn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Attached: llb3ExaDE682OfAbqLlAqYxhpR5d7ArG.jpg (1172x1080, 165K)

based money may blowing that obnoxious kike out

Ignore my thread, I thought I pulled the trigger first.

Attached: 1557454677501.jpg (374x400, 76K)

rigo is undeniably /ourguy/

>heartlet
Yuck

Attached: 9402dd6a7ac510a1708dd50ccb3e347b.jpg (1037x1037, 110K)

I prefer heavyweight hall of famers who don't sound punch drunk

Attached: LennoxLEwis.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Fifth for Barry Robinson have a channel, it's pretty amateurish, but if you don't want to be a pleb watch his videos.

youtube.com/channel/UC8l5-LdNqzkWvJRTqchHdBA/videos

simply and utterly based.

Attached: castro-cigar.jpg (371x277, 24K)

based

Attached: lewis vs golota.webm (640x480, 2.96M)

>*is scared to death of vitali*

I prefer hall of famers who didn't get knocked out by trash cans.

Attached: 1770584.main_image.jpg (950x550, 93K)

tbf Lewis was 38 when he fought a prime Vitali,he would have lost/gotten knocked out if not for the cut though

>why is oscar de la hoya a box office superstar while floyd mayweather is a "boxing" star? >because oscar won a gold and floyd won a bronze
>because oscar is a handsome man and floyd is a "nice" looking man
>because oscar has a crowd pleasing style and floyd does not.."

larry will die alone as an impoverished alcoholic and be completely forgotten.
floyd will die a legend, surrounded by family and entombed in a 24k gold casket, forever idolized as the goat.

the joke was always on you, larry.

Attached: salt merchant.jpg (400x508, 45K)

BASED
If Lennox couldn't handle C-level Americans, what makes anyone think he could've handled Big Daddy Bowe?

Attached: Lewis-McCall 1.webm (720x540, 1.56M)

Is Lennox the only 90s hw that doesn't sound frighteningly bad? I guess Foreman sounds good but I've always considered him a 70s hw personally

Imagine getting knocked out by a squinting retard

Attached: 200px-Hasim_Rahman_2008.jpg (200x280, 10K)

if Wards low blows were legit, Golota's punches were legit. Easy work and flawless logic.

floyds legacy won't age well. It was too contrived. He's one of the only boxers I can remember people were happy to see retire. He's not missed nor is he beloved. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already broke.

Imagine getting knocked by an actual trashcan before getting knocked out by a trashcan again.

Attached: 280full.jpg (280x421, 20K)

What made him so great? How would he hold up in the current welterweight division?

Attached: sugar-ray-robinson-was-the-welterweight-boxing-champion-from-1946-1950_a-G-14157333-8363144.jpg (366x488, 22K)

prime mike tyson vs wilder
prime mike tyson vs fury
go

Attached: lewis_rahman.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

golota took it a step further than bowe tho

Tyson. The HW division is the only division that has gone backwards. HWs today don't know shit about infighting (look at Ruiz vs Joshua lmfao), it's actually depressing. There's no way in the world any of these two would have survived against prime Tyson. Not even giving them 2 rounds.

>I've fucked up, please let me correct my failure
That's not how it works.

Imagine getting so crushed mentally after 'winning' a fight that you retire at 29 lol

>compares a guy born in London to a guy born and raised in fucking Brownsville

prime roids era was kino

Really hoping that after all of the hype ESPN has been doing for Fury he comes into the ring and has his most boring fight ever. Hope Schwarz tries to one up his acting from the gashi fight and goes for the Oscar

the german is olympic gold medalist in mental gymnastics

LOOK AT THIS NUT PUNCH
WTF WAS THE REF DOING BROS!?!?

Attached: Ward-Kovalev.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

I just found this gem

youtube.com/watch?v=i70QTd1FnqY&app=desktop

terence crawford sparring for half an hour

it was posted in the last thread, you didn't "just find it"

They both got it from Reddit

thought as much
this general is going down the shitter

>can't even drop a guy with ur best shot after landing ten low blows in a row.

just

And they're still seething TO THIS DAY

Attached: Ward-Kovalev.jpg (1024x576, 306K)

I just saw it on youtube recommendations I don't use reddit. sorry I didn't realize

Just remembering how shit that Kovalev/Ward 2 ppv was.

nee digga du junkie

>fights back to back top 5 ranked fighters and actually unifies the division
>takes up one of the hardest challenges in the division (pacman) whilst cheryl spence was fighting a blown up featherweight and cindy crawford was fighting a glass jaw bum
>white
>high IQ
>beautiful wife unlike landwhale crawford

tell me again why /box/ hates him?

Attached: 648115468.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

Tfw quit watching boxing because I’m tired of all the bullshit, but then I got interested in it again and came back

It’s not fair bros, I can’t let the Jews win

because he's defended his belt once in 2 years against a BUM

Because /box/ is filled with newfags who joined post-injury Thurman (Particularly they started browsing after May-Mac and Canelo-GGG)
Hes always been the patrician's choice though.

Attached: thurman.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

>beautiful wife

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 135K)

Rigo-Flores was a pretty amazing clusterfuck on its own

>first fight in 2 years

still a better comeback fight than most people who are away that long. look at tyson fury as a recent example and people still considered him the best in the division during his lay off and when he was fighting actual bums on his return. lopez was no pushover. he's jumped right into the big fights straight after anyway and pacman is arguably one of the hardest fights in the division.

the faggot flores should have been banned from the sport for this shit acting.

Attached: rigondeaux v flores dive.webm (640x358, 2.01M)

Because he openly ducked Spence. First he said "I don't have the same passion he does" then he said "Im not ready for him"

got me thingken about what kind of absurdly extravagant shit Floyd's grave will be, a 24k gold casket will probably look like trash next to it desu

Attached: images-2-1.jpg (270x318, 23K)

Attached: 1545009008987.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

This.
Thurman has always been our guy

keith "once upon a time" thurbum needs to cross the street

Larry is a legend and everything he said is absolutely correct.

Attached: 1549250927708.webm (408x280, 591K)

Attached: 1549045319062.png (1080x701, 837K)

Attached: D88ybc9WkAAPu_x.jpg (1600x920, 209K)

2:57am London time. The flashbacks have awakened Anthony once again

Attached: 1559609136758.jpg (2048x2048, 856K)

>matchroom boxing

Attached: frank.jpg (350x391, 28K)

Im really shocked if Anthony Johnson takes the immediate rematch. Barring an all out fix, Ruiz will crush him again and that's a wrap.

He unironically has to. Eddie can't lost the 3 hw titles to Haymon, he needs them for his superstar to lure people to watch DAZN

Top 10 all time BUMS list?

youtube.com/watch?v=Umq2VT242tk

Uh oh.

Will GGG fire Banks now?

1. Floyd BUMweather
2. Manny PacquiBUM
3. Carlos BUMzon
4. Muhammad BUMli
5. Sugar Ray BUMlinson
6. BUMry Greg
7. ArchBUM Moore
8. Marvin BUMler
9. Gene BUMney
10. Sam LangBUM

Briggs has to be somewhere on that list

>what made him so great
combos, good ring iq, shit defense perfect for the late 40s/50s

Attached: sugar fulmer 2.webm (854x480, 2.73M)

how does /box/ rate Arthur Abraham?

Attached: jcc.jpg (382x479, 29K)

7/10 gatekeeper would shiv in the showers

*ting* *ting*
Ahem
Fuck Canada, fuck Lennox Lewis, fuck Steve Rolls, and FUCK KIPPERS

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

checked

i approve this message.

Attached: ab-floyd.jpg (600x800, 63K)

The UFC parent company is supposedly in talk to buy PBC and Top Rank. Would this be good or bad for the sport?

Unequivocally good. Although I don't see ESPN wanting to sell

floyd's hands looking ashy as fuck

bump to keep box from being buried by apehoop threads

could see them behaving in exactly the same way as Haymon and Top Rank
would do nothing imo and I don't think either would sell anyway

Just let the sweet embrace of death take us.

They already tried to buy Top Rank's video library, they're on ESPN now because Arum figured it out and cut his own deal. I'm sure they still want content to beef up the value of their streaming service...actual boxing promotion not so much

boxingscene.com/fury-ive-not-signed-wilder-hes-trying-get-fame-off-me--139953
Fury says the Wilder fight fight has not been signed. Why is he such a huge faggot? Duck if I've ever seen one.

Attached: 1544051171743.jpg (600x652, 61K)

>the guy with the belts wants fame off me
yeah I'm sure that's the reason

He'll be face down on the canvas in due time. For now he can talk all the bullshit he wants. We just have to be patient.

Haymon is apparently still going to be involved in running it. Apparently it will be a similar situation to Dana White still basically running and owning the UFC. I think they're just getting financial backing and haymon doesn't have to pay out of his own pocket

LET'S GO CHAMP!!

Attached: LETS GO CHAMP.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Prime David Haye sparks out AJ. Simple as.

>luis nery? he'd get flushed in under a round against naoya "the monster" inoue

Attached: 1560493365352.png (1833x953, 1.17M)

Sounds like fighters are about to get FOOKED.

kippers

Attached: 1560499355654.jpg (720x720, 85K)

Careful he'll get you banned.

Attached: 2521842f5964ca905116398750e6725b.jpg (638x640, 57K)

He really should just retire he's old slow and has nothing left to prove hit the road G

dazn have a bar in Shibuya now

Attached: dazn circle.jpg (640x640, 118K)

sad story

looks empty

Top Rank won't be bought, up in the air whether Endeavor buy out PBC but the way the sport is it's always going to be more decentralised than MMA and the boxers are always going to have more power. It's a daydream that you could get everyone under one roof with contracts like UFC

staying up to watch Fury is not going to be worth it

After I got done with Cooney Holmes yesterday I watched this fight. Insane fight crowd was going ballistic almost all the way through you couldn't hear a word jimmy Lennon was saying during the introductions. Benn looked like he was dead when he slumped through the ropes in the first round and it only got crazier after that.

Why? He's getting paid more now than ever, win or lose

I'm in the time zone and even I'm not watching it. Barrera vs Hart could be good, but I just don't want to get espn+ again. Tbh it's not worth it if it's only for boxing

I think people will be surprised how good of a fight it will be

there is nothing to suggest it will be anything other than a one-sided borefest

Why? Because That's why. He's gotten paid he's going to the HOF and he's a top 10 if not top 5 MW ATG and he's also 37 years old nothing good is going to happen to him in the ring at top level from now on

you're hyped. admit it.

Attached: D88Uw4AXkAAAk3h.jpg large.jpg (1200x675, 243K)

>UFC parent company reportedly in talks to buy Premier Boxing Champions
badlefthook.com/2019/6/13/18678188/ufc-parent-company-reportedly-in-talks-buy-premier-boxing-champions-endeavor-wme-img-pbc-boxing

OH NO NO NO

As much as I hate MMA, UFC is the only hope for boxing.

I'm fucking pumped except for the fact it won't be aired in the US and no one's posted odds

The UFC can't change shit in Boxing, anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the business of either sport.
The best they can do is use their capital to do what PBC did at their start, and what DAZN is doing right now, which is briefly throw a bunch of money around to make good, competitive matchups, but eventually have that money burn away and become like literally everyone else.

Could he have beaten hagler?

Attached: monzon.jpg (300x444, 19K)

of course it will be a UD victory for fury but people seem to think it's going to end early

what makes you think this?

from watching schwartz fights he's obviously leagues behind fury in speed and footwork, but he's uniquely durable. he's going to be open for counters a lot but they wont stop tom from moving forward. I can see him coming out on top in a brawl if fury decides to be stupid like that instead of just dancing around him at range.

the fight will go the distance and fury should be able to win by UD, but I keep seeing people say tom will get KO which is silly, I'd give tom bigger odds of scoring a KO.

Why? This German guy literally faked being hurt to get a win. He's absolute dog shit and you will all see on Saturday night. I'm not even going to watch this farce.

what the fuck are you smoking

Ray robinson would absolutely terrorise every significant welterweight today

It will be Fury showboating and Schwarz eventually quitting or going the full distance in a boring fight. Pretty much Seferi/Pianata level fight

I don't think he will quit, it's his one chance at the world stage to prove himself, in the gashi fight he was the A-side. I'll put a cheeky 20 on firy by UD @ 3.20

>The UFC can't change shit in Boxing, anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the business of either sport.
uh sorry mr.businessman

>I don't think he will quit, it's his one chance at the world stage to prove himself, in the gashi fight he was the A-side. I'll put a cheeky 20 on firy by UD @ 3.20
this pretty much

Better harder men have quit against a fit Fury. Schwarz will do well to go the full distance

Fury will stop him, Schwarz is a BUM

>Joshua will stop him, Andy Ruiz Jr is a bum!

Ruiz is at least in the top 15, Schwarz probably isn't in the top 50

Should I put £20 on 4th round stoppage? Good odds

Just back from the future, lads
>Ortiz pops again before Wilder
>Whyte beats Rivas by robbery
>Ruiz shuns the rematch to lose to Fury
>Eddie Hearn sues for the belts but has to settle for Joshua being made mandatory for Fury
>Fury dumps the belts and rematches Wilder
>The belts scatter with Whyte and Usyk profiting by beating Joshua and Hrgovic respectively

wouldn't put it on one single round

Theres never been an Asian Light Heavyweight, Cruiserweight, or Heavyweight world champion has there?

I just don't like betting big. Betting on a Fury TKO makes the most sense, I just really don't like having to bet £100. I'd rather bet small and try and get lucky

Asian as in chink or Asian as in from Asia?

then you could bet on a round group like 4-6, but I'd personally pick a later stoppage if I had to

As in East Asian descent. I know there's been plenty of guys from former Soviet nations that have held LHW, Cruiserweight, and HW champions, but I mean east asians in particular.

No. it's funny to look at the champions by weight and see the names get chinkier as you go down the weights

According to the powerful WBO, he is

Help me out here /box/ why do the WBA have two (maybe more I dunno) different belt types? Like what's the difference between the WBA Super Champion and WBA Regular Champion?

Attached: Capture.jpg (324x326, 17K)

Chagaev is as close as you'll get

Money. They get more in sanctioning fees that way and the Boxing world is too cucked to even threaten to de-legitimize them.

I should have known

Attached: the time in England.jpg (661x702, 39K)

If you count Uzbekistan and Chagaev as "East Asian", then Bivol would be a better answer, since he looks even more Asian and is from even more east in Kyrgyzstan.

Attached: 200px-DmitryBivol1.jpg (200x251, 9K)

it's good for controlling the rankings, you can choose if you make that highranking guy the mandatory for the regular or the super belt. I think it was introduced when haye fought klitschko. it was used when felix sturm didn't want to fight golovkin who was the mandatory, so they ended up making him superchamp and golovkin regular. the other sanctioning bodies have belts like that too but the wba regular is the only one with some credibility

Dmitri Bivol is a LHW champion right now dude

I don't count that as East Asian, even if Bivol kind of looks East Asian he's also slavic, it just so happens that he looks more Asian than Slav.

Beautiful tug AND war of kindness!

>rip the ceiling out
>mark up the floor
so trendy so cool
fucking edgy braindead faggots

Is fat men pillow fighting a sport?

Attached: aPQxn8[1].png (1296x272, 422K)

I'm not betting on this one but if I did I'd probably go 6-8 on the assumption the krauts corner will throw the towel in if he can't even conceivably win on the cards
Who knows though

Regular is a pretend belt in most cases. Which is why Daniel Jacobs has only really been champ once, and Canelo hasn't really won a world title in super middleweight.

Also its bullshit how Machado was downgraded to regular champ just because Tank was given a shot for a vacant belt

right looks like an ex of mine what the fuck maaan

Attached: mfw.png (1274x1202, 1.15M)

Then there probably won't be one for a long time. Nobuhiro Ishida moved up a ton of weight classes to try and get a shot at a belt, but was too bummy to do it. Maybe when China invests more into boxing they can get one there, since they're a bit taller than Japan on average.

mate...
you're gay mate sorry

>tfw you're about to put an entire nation on suicide watch

Attached: manuel.boxing___ByqwYJZhiJ2___.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

Why is the future GOAT sparring with this bum?

Attached: large[1].jpg (1536x2048, 406K)

I'm sure Fury is under pressure to put on a spectacular fight and win by KO/TKO so that Arum has some hope of making back his $$$ he dropped on Fury.

briggs got outboxed by 50 y/o George Foreman,of course he's a BUM

dave allen said yoka is the strongest and hardest puncher he boxed, and he's been in the ring with joshua, ortiz whyte etc

who the fuck would go here. it looks like a shithole. ffs this decor is grim

he's talking bollocks

Yoka is such a question mark. Highest ceiling of any of the up and comers but he gets a roid suspension and now his career is totally stalled

Attached: BUM.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Just watched Schwarz vs Senad Gashi highlights on youtube. lol just lol at people saying "watch his fight with Gashi to see what a BUM he is", if anything I have more respect for Schwarz now. Guy seems pretty passionate about boxing. I don't think he's planning to just roll over for Fury come fight night, he knows he's the underdog but I'm sure he's going to try to win for real.

Proxy off Arum, we all know its you

wow, i didn't believe there was promotional shills on here until now.
fuck off you faggot. Fury's fucking boring and this is a shit fight.

It's bait, not a shill

kek. You'll see come fight night, people will be impressed by how much heart Schwarz displays in the ring.

Just packed this badboy lads

Attached: 20190614_165018.jpg (500x739, 152K)

>highest ceiling
Nope

Yoka has size, speed, and (no homo) the looks. If I was a promoter he'd be the prospect I'd want. He also has unironically the best win of any of the up and coming prospects

over who?

congrats man, got this last weekend

Attached: FURY.png (540x815, 355K)

nathan gorman or daniel dubois? I pick gorman

I'm the man to beat Daniel Dubois

Tabiti, what are you doing

Attached: IMG_20190614_160714.jpg (960x960, 173K)

The wh*te rh*no, the Doncaster de la hoya

It's a shame he's aligned with Floyd. He's promoted so fucking badly. And now he cursed himself too.

Joyce sparked Lenroy Thomas
I wouldn't take Allen over Ustinov or Stiverne either

Hope galahad sparks warrington tomorrow.

>Can crusher who avoided fighting the best in their primes

Spanish girls look like that? Lucky

I would take Allen over stiverne or ustinov. I also think joyce is not a prospect desu

Tony yoka sucks. He's too amateurish and he's also 28.

his fights are boring

why did Povetkin do this???

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 8.14.54 AM.png (430x362, 205K)

What's galahad's goddamn RACE?

actually she was from Belgium

el creatura

His power and skills are mediocre at best. No doubt he has a very marketable look but that doesn't mean he has the potential of a successful carreer.
Hrgovic and Dubois have a much higher ceiling in the pros

youtube.com/watch?v=3VSjzPJ-p-U
Joe Calzaghe had an astounding fight IQ, and unrivalled workrate + stamina, along with great speed + footwork + heart. Reminds me of Mayweather in some ways, the way he adapts to each opponent and when shit gets tough he gets tougher.
Anyone who doesn't rate him as one of the all time greats must be la creatura and close mates with Bernard "I'll never let a white boi beat me" Hopkins.

They don't even have the whole arena open for the gypsy bum lol

Attached: 20190614_103421.jpg (1440x2442, 915K)

rip

Half chav/half pakistani. Chavistani..

Yemeni

He's from Yemen like Naz

sorry but some people don't deal in 10-year-old /pol/ memes with deeply racist origins. and sorry that you're stupid enough to rate joe "sven ottke" calzaghe. prime roy devours him and anyone else. look at what he did to a prime james toney...

Don't worry, Dorticos was going to beat him anyway.

GOAT? He was exposed before even turning professional

Attached: 91240-13941014401.png (543x620, 341K)

box.live/boxing-rankings/#Heavyweight

WBO and IBF have him ranked

This. Dorticos is criminally underrated.

>He rates Yoka
Imagine looking at that feminine skull shape and saying " Wow! That guy looks like he could take a punch". LMAOing @ u cazzies

Attached: 2de62b12d97567671a3cefff9e884700[1].jpg (720x887, 75K)

Why are you buying into this bullshit? The guy is terrible.

Rankings from organisations mean nothing, because they just put who they want in them. Schwarz and Ruiz are miles apart. Ruiz had lost a close decision in a world title fight before fighting Joshua. Schwarz has absolutely nobody on his record worth mentioning.

Attached: gassiev left hook.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Villager my brother make a side by side webm of Floyd Patterson and Oleksandr Gvozdyk I was just thinking about it they have similar styles same weight class 65 years apart

Kippers getting some shine

Nice hook

There were 2 Korean super middleweight champs, that's the closest. Bivol is 1/2 Korean

M O O R A T

Attached: 1556666811123.jpg (1080x746, 105K)

>25 years old

How many times a day does Tyson Fury say '100 percent'?
Correct answer wins a Tom Schwartz t shirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=chv68gCq48A
Based Dwyer has literally never been wrong

hey guys. new to /box/ here. which one should I buy?

amazon.com/Everlast-4241-Leather-Speed-Medium/dp/B002ZPX2QW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

amazon.com/Meister-SpeedKills-Leather-Lightweight-Bladder/dp/B07DGK6G8P/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=speed+bag&qid=1560491039&s=gateway&sr=8-16&th=1

how could he lose to oosk?

Warrington never fails at making matchroomlets seethe.

would honestly rather take a punch from Wilder than Gassiev

Free site

Khabib never fails at making potato niggers seethe.

I would say overall if we could give them some fifa style overall ranking as boxers they are much closer in overall level than their head to head would suggest, however he had absolutely no answer for usyks endless stamina and movement,
And was thusly made to look foolish in a complete shutout

LMAO you're a fucking Arab. I knew it.

Buy some No /Box/, No Life gloves

Attached: caneloteam___BpP-qSenya____.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Is /box/, Yea Forums? Any of y'all read this?

Attached: kmkmkmkm.jpg (326x499, 28K)

Literally Boomer: the book

It's a great book. Be prepared for a Hagler love-in, though. The author adores him.

Dorticos must be bet of the weekend, Tabiti is a boring bastard who was having problems Ruslan Fayfer

Attached: Dq5QG6tVAAALRvC.jpg (571x664, 48K)

>Supporting leeds boxer who hates potato niggers
seems about right, considering your famous potato mcnuggets got heem'd. Keep seething, you don't have anyone relevant anymore.

He also said he's the only man he hates and has made it very clear he believes he's a drug cheat

>Heart isn't 99
Whoever made this is a big dosser

Last I checked money was coming in on tabiti Dorticos was down to -185 so now would be a good time to pile on

I've got 66 bucks on sportsbook, help me triple it lads, post your pics.

don't really r8 Dorticos all he did against Gassiev was throw the same 1-2 which kept getting blocked. Tabiti wins a competitive UD imo

Attached: smug.jpg (223x234, 9K)

Dorticos beat Kudryashov

Kudyashov got sparked by a banana salesman from Nigeria already. He's a chinlet. Dorticos is a Cubum.

I hope he doesn't but Dorticos is Cuban so that's a black mark against him as they haven't won a competitive fight in years

He has an uppercut and left hook as well he tried them in that fight they never worked tho.

20 on glowacki
20 on Barrera
The rest parlayed on Dorticos and Warrington to win

Same. It was a fun fight but I never got why people rated it high enough to be a FOTY contender. Gassiev dominated most of the fight.
Kudryashov was also stopped by durodola. He's a one dimensional glass cannon

based and checked

Great Mikaela Mayer article
badlefthook.com/2019/6/14/18678796/fury-vs-schwarz-mikaela-mayer-interview-boxing-espn-top-rank-muay-thai-mma-news

/ourgirl/ fights tonight

Attached: D81XDHYVsAA1-XK.jpg (901x1200, 174K)

BASED

Filthy Arab.

/ourgirl/
Sorry you must have gotten lost.
>>>/reddit/ is where you meant to be.

this. why isn't that bitch making sandwiches.

p4p king and #1 ATG youtube.com/watch?v=jtnZH1jqe2A

Wow. Maybe you should give this a watch
blog.mistresst.net/fetish-focus/incels-involuntarily-celibate/

is that a fetish website? why would you post that here basedface?

BASED
pacquiao beat
>morales
>barrera
>marquez
>mosley
>cotto
>margarito
champion at 112,122,130,135,147,154
don't @ me

It's a blog. Nothing nsfw through that particular link. Give it a watch

Eat shit cuck boi

>Literally linked a video from a cuckold porn actress
And somehow the irony hasn't hit you.

Attached: soi.png (644x800, 15K)

If you keep posting wojaks that doesn't mean you're suddenly not a redditor,to the contrary it makes you look like one,spic

would have bullied hagler into a ud. prove me wrong.

Attached: monzon dirty.webm (480x360, 2.64M)

Sparking Queef is gonna be the cherry on top. He's basically untouchable.

>"Hey man, here on /box/ we respect women and their right to cuckold us, incel."

Attached: soyjack angry.jpg (243x234, 18K)

Fucking Katie Taylor couldn't even hold herself together long enough to get stopped by /ourgirl/

Did they?

Embarrassing how bad Taylor looked against an actual opponent. If women fights were 3 min rounds instead 2 min, she would have gotten knocked out badly.

i think he was agreeing w/ u Villager bro

What are some kino fights about a young prospect getting BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhheKWYa1Cc

lel, always fun watching Haye and Harrison get shit on

Maidana/Ortiz is one of the best. Corrie Sanders absolutely destroying Bitchko also comes to mind

What are your favorite examples of hypejobs being exposed, /box/?
For me, my favorite is Canelo-Golovkin 2 followed by Salido-Lomachenko.

Go back to /heem/ fucktard

Instant response. Seethe harder.

see

Even quicker the second time around.

Attached: 15.jpg (658x488, 64K)

kirkland tapia

Kirkland/Ishida kek

Kirkland vs Ishida

Ruiz Joshua

ouch

khan/prescott

kean v carman

Attached: Canadian AJ.webm (854x480, 2.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Y_8kMLITE&frags=pl,wn

Selby was then a lightly regarded opponent, bonus reaction from the older Smith brother warming up

youtube.com/watch?v=5o41jSPZSC4&frags=pl,wn

Naz's stablemate, considered a world champion in waiting, basically proto-Josh Kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=SR4g2126Y0g&frags=pl,wn

you all know about this one

>naz stablemates
>you now remember Augustus whooping thaxton and taking his fake warren belts

Attached: inter continental ibf wbo champ.jpg (832x674, 44K)

Does any time Amir Khan got KTFO count?

Of course

Attached: Love.jpg (680x466, 68K)

Nice choices

>m-muh prime!

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>Ryan Rhodes fought Canelo
kek

What are some obscure fights that happened but most people dont know, things like

>Matthew Hatton fought Canelo

a 2-0 Canelo fought Miguel Vasquez on his debut in a 4 rounder, SD win for Canelo

That Canelo got wobbled by Cotto's younger brother.
And that Omar Chavez and Ramon Alvarez (JCC Jr and Canelo's brothers) fought eachother.

>canelo fought Alfonso Gomez
>was supposed to fight Victor Ortiz
>fought josesito lopez

Is there a bigger fraud in boxing?

Yeah, little G.

Jorge Linares fought and stopped Oscar Larios

Larios also fought Pac man

Orlando Salido beat a young Robinson Castellanos on one day's notice, no idea if it was even televised

That was a good fight. Larios was a beast back then.

Salido also fought Marquez in a very boring fight.

youtu.be/HhuC1quvIxQ

Salido fought Marquez?
And it managed to be a boring fight???

Marquez in his early career was boring as fuck, hence why no one gave a fuck about him while everyone loved Morales and Barrera

anyone know tommy furys reach? look at these arms wtf

Attached: 1560542731926.jpg (946x1286, 143K)

200 inches

Pacquiao basically saved his career cuz he was willing to fight him and he didn't give a fuck about attacking him head on cuz he wore No Fear trunks. In the process he gave Marquezs otherwise dull countering style a purpose made him interesting. Without Pacquiao, Marquez would have faded into obscurity in the mid 2000s

Don't forget that was for 154 lb WBC world title and Hatton had never fought at 154 before.

Clenelo is a bum

It was not only set at a catchweight but Canelo didn't even make weight and he still was allowed to fight for the belt.

Reminder that Kevin Johnson has fought
Vitali Klitschko
Tyson Fury
Anthony Joshua
Andy Ruiz
Kubrat Pulev
Christian Hammer
Chisora
Manuel Charr
Filip Hrgovic
Daniel Dubois
Nathan Gorman
Thats outrageous

I want to see fury destroy tom like chisora

>Mikey mentioned in the immediate aftermath of his first career defeat that he would likely seek fights at lighter weight classes, but he was the one, according to sources, who pushed for the matchup with Danny Garcia, who obliged with no other high-profile opponents available save for Terence Crawford, who fights under the Top Rank banner.
Oh gee wiz looks like /box/ was WRONG again

>arms longer than his legs

Attached: funeral bells ringing.png (668x427, 386K)

If he's so British why does he have a tattoo of Africa?

Also Fury is looking healthy as fuck.
Fucker is glowing.

>lets move back down to my weight lads
>alright mate I'll give Arum a call tomorrow and we'll set up the loma fight
>L-lets give it another go at welter eh?

fight me pussy

Tommy was a brainlet

Only stopped twice

Darnell Boone knocked down Andre ward, fought kovalev and stopped Adonis stevenson

>Prime Tyson with Cus D'amato in his corner > any fighter since
Even the likes of Fury, the best HW we've seen in a long time IMO gets btfo

You're a bum

>Heart 88
Absolute Dosser-tier. Heart is an easy 99

is Ricardo Lopez the ultimate gook killer?

Prime Calzaghe is one of the top in my p4p list of all time, but he looked scared to throw hard in his final years. Glass hands m8

He couldn't even finish Bjork

>99
He ducked a rematch twice

this fight is pure kino

Yo this is fucking wild. He seemed so self aware but still a fucking psycho

who did he get stopped by?

AJ and Milas

Tyson was a overhyped cancrusher. Wilder would ice him

Milas?

undefeated prospect

outside of bowe and tyson who sounds that bad?

Holyfield is just southern lol

>getting chinned by a punchlet 3 times
Truly embarassing

Holyfield and Moorer both sound fine.

might order a pizza. what are some /box/ approved topping choices?

Tyson sounds fine, Bowe is CTE'd though, along with James Toney i guess since he was a HW

all veggie, no meat (meat = gay)

This, Holyfield and Tyson sound okay. Tyson always sounded weird and Holyfield is just an Atlanta dude

Nigga u gay.

Get a meat lover's my dude

Holyfield is definitely slurring his words. It's not just his accent.

>he likes sausage in his mouth
lol homo
I'm a #veggiewarrior

usually go veg with some pineapple but im feeling something different

meatlovers is overkill man, bacon, beef, ham, pepperoni are good but not all at once.

Bacon is the only option.
Don't listen to this soi guzzling fag you need that meat for muscles nigga.

He only landed that punch after multiple low blows the referee didn't call, got free shots of Kovalev and still couldn't drop him so he resorted to more low blows that the referee called a win.
Ward is a pussy and so are you.
Go be a pussy faggot somewhere else.
Golota was considered a failure and infamous for his actions against Bowe and was disqualified rightfully so.
Ward was considered pound for pound best and famous for his actions and got the victory on low blows, in the worst and biggest example of back to back robberies.
But what was Ward's words about how he is treated?
>wahh everyone is racist!
>everyone is against me!
>people just want to see me lose!
>the black man never gets a fair shake!
I guess when your whole life is based on welfare and handouts someone expecting you to play fair feels like an attack on you.

Attached: blogger-image-1785245051.jpg (640x580, 92K)

>Multiple low blows
You mean like this low blow that doesn't exist but Kovalev tried to flop for?
Kovalev didn't like that he was getting hit to the body because he's a massive bodylet, so he whined and cried wolf anything Ward would hit him there. Fortunately although Tony Weeks is retarded, he's not as retarded as you, so he didn't call those non-existent low blows.

Attached: Body Blows to the Jelly Belly.webm (720x404, 1.13M)

t. Ward cuck

Stay butthurt, Ward beat Kovalev twice and took years off that bum's career.

I went double cheese and double pepperoni from dominoes.

>Literally no one asked for that
Might as well not have asked for input

everyone gave shit opinions

Y('all)DKSAP(izza)

I think he could outbox and probably stop wilder if he was using his movement before he was shot by the lay off
I have no idea how the Fury fight would go, he may well have a hard time getting inside on him but I lean towards Mike

>not enjoying luscious onions, mushrooms, and fresh basil along with other delicious veggies with no decaying animal flesh that is would mark you as a homosexual
shameful

Tyson Fury weighed in at 263. That's 7 pounds more than what he weighed in at the fight with Wilder.

you're sniffing too many dicks man
you're starting to talk crazy

>guys at work are talking about boxing
>trying hard to talk casually about the fury-wilder saga without spurging out

Any decent under cards on tonight lads? Or should I set an alarm for about 4am?

>trying hard to talk casually about the fury-wilder saga
Ah, so like you always do.

Attached: Wilder-Fury......jpg (1200x800, 161K)

Great general guys.

Didn’t want a reply anyway x

Do your coworkers ever talk about boxing vs. MMA? This seems to be a popular talking point. Very hard not to sperg out.

Look at the date moron

It’s Saturday 15th?

1am Saturday
think it through

no, one guy was talking about how mike tyson is the goat tho and i had to chill cus I just started working there.

That would be the 16th no?

/box/
/trans/
/britfeel/
bookmark'd

simple as

it's the 15th, Warrington Galahad and the WBSS is on at 10pm
you can go to sleep

where are the streams laddies

Oh baby youuu, got what I neeeeeed

Attached: 81m0mfcpquz21.jpg (471x767, 84K)

He's listed as 6' with a 6'1 reach but I have a very hard time believing that. He has chimp tier proportions.

Barrera vs Hart opened even and the money has been pouring in on hart, why? I refuse to watch Gilberto Ramirez fights and sully b is a killer is he actually good?

Lads, my wife is a huge AJ fan and I decided to buy her a full AJBXNG kit as a surprise for her birthday next week.

However now that he lost I don't know if she's that up on him anymore. The problem is the clothes have already shipped. I reckon I can return the hoodie, shirt, and leggings, but do you think they'll accept a return on the thong?

Please don't be real.

Attached: 1560561385220.webm (480x360, 1.3M)

Hart was good in the first Ramirez fight, not so good in the rematch though. Zurdo had a dislocated shoulder in the final round and he still managed to beat Hart's ass in that round.

Don't tell me you ordered the AJ 3000

Attached: aj3000.png (1256x798, 1.11M)

Where will there be a stream of Fury vs Schwarz? I am an poor and can't afford the box office for what will be an uneventful match

>dabbing on the cheeto in chief
based

>mfw sudden surge of pactard army on thread

Attached: tbe.png (540x716, 509K)

Matchroom still promote Kid Galahad?

/r/boxingstreams

anyone got an acestream link or

Well fuck it I already had 10 down I'll throw another 10 on sully B he's like a +235 now

My heart feels funny and I can't sleep, if I die I just want to remind all my /box/bros that mikey Gacia is a BUM

I love you britbum, please don't die

>Gacia

>gacia
Based surname-denierAnon

Holyfield has been in so many fucking wars it's incredible how healthy he is in his old age

where da stream at for the fightin' man™?

anyone just see the heem

Prime Tyson doesn't beat prime Bowe.

what the fuck the article I read said the early hours of SATURDAY the dunce don't know the difference between saturday and sunday and here I was thinking the gypsy king was fighting today

its ppv in the uk

i'm 22 and i have no boxing experience whatsoever. is it too late for me to start training and become professional? i want money and women.

Mike Tyson floors them both. Fury lasts longer than Wilder though.

You'll most likely never be a world level competitor but who knows. Adonis Stevenson started boxing older than that. If you have a great physical ability(like a god tier left hand like stevenson) you could have a shot.

Wilder stuffs him, no question

rocky marciano starded at 25

>starded

Attached: boxding.png (898x1015, 123K)

Ortiz is underrated

Attached: euas9.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Poor Ortiz' Bebe dooter :(

Floyd Mayweather is going to be a grandfather soon.

My dudes, saw Tyson up lose, and this gypsy nigga is a fat fuck

if this faggot didn't duck Errol so bad I could like him, now I want him to lose to a 41 yr old blown up superflyweight

pics or it didnt happen

thank you for your advice. i will pursue my dreams.

Just when I started to like you bro, you say dumb shit like this. Thurman is /ourguy/

Attached: 1555043785933.jpg (620x621, 73K)

>trying to downplay pac by calling him a blown up superfly

watch it. your talking about a literal living legend.

he has a likeable personality, but whenever someone brings up Spence's name he doesn't even know what to do, he flusters up and starts talking a whole lot of shit, it's honestly kinda embarassing and it makes it hard to like him aymore

yada ya

he fought pretty much the perfect fight until the ko

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 11.37.29 PM.png (778x856, 1.35M)

You can probably become #1 P4P in South Africa with a few months of training.

Deontay Wilder

I want that suit

even charlie zelenoff was landing on wilder, before he connected
shits crazy

>[Coppinger] BREAKING: Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia have now reportedly "agreed terms" to meet in a welterweight PPV fight that could take place in October at the Staples Center, LA.
Danny Garcia v. Mikey BUM Garcia for PPV. Is this a fucking joke? Who the hell is gonna want to pay to see the guy who lost his last two title fights against the guy who got humiliated in his last fight?

Attached: 1515569541216.jpg (1020x1124, 551K)

mexicans and puerto ricans

>One of them africans who have never been to africa but are very proud that they are from africa

I rewatched that fight the other day. I didn't remember Ortiz landing so many good shots he really was boxing lights out hitting wilder up and down stairs with hard punchs and obviously almost had him out at one point

Wilder has some nuts on him fighting him again

Does Wilder just go for knockout every single time?

Yeah

>Mairis Briedis vs Krzysztof Glowacki will no longer be for the vacant WBC cruiserweight title. WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman claims the WBSS organisers “failed to maintain the integrity of the bout, and disregarded the WBC rules and regulations
what the actual fuck did they mean by this

My father watched a lot of boxing in the 90's and he's convinced Naseem Hamed is the best boxer who ever lived.

Can't be drug testing on the day of the fight, probably money

Betting lads, does an RTD count as a KO or TKO? Pretty sure Fury is going to RTD Schwarzz but don't know where to put my money as there is no RTD option on the betting site.

Even google doesn't know who Tom Schwartz is..

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15-11-04-27-1.png (540x923, 230K)

What do knowledgeable think? For casuals the shit him and guys like Roy Jones pulled looks so fucking crazy. On the other hand its easy to look like a god against inferior opponents in many sports.

For me Nas can never be considered a great, as when he stepped up and lost he didn't have the toughness to come back.

*Naz even, kek. Been listening to too much illmatic..

They're doing everything they can to fuck glowacki that's what that means, as expected

Yes it's a stoppage win so if you're round betting its fine

Not round betting, I want to bet on method of victory but I can only choose between KO/TKO and was wondering if it counts as either.

probably didn’t give them enough time to make a special belt

It will pay out as if it was TKO

I'm seriously worried Glowacki will get shafted badly if the WBC refuses to be involved the latvians must be doing some truly heinous shit

When is Povetkin back bros?

when he gets sparked out by dave allen later this year

Him against Parker would be a good chief support fight for Ruiz vs Joshua. Might still fight Usyk

Attached: 1559929844403.jpg (604x466, 99K)

Unironically remember to bet on Glowacki to win the tournament

Quick reminder:
>Fury Wilder 75$
>Pac Broner 75$
>Spence Garcia 75$
>Pac Thurman 75$
>Garcia Garcia 75$
What do we say, once again /box/? T____ Y__ A_ H_____

Briggs is still top 10, not in skill, but in character.
youtube.com/watch?v=6nyoof_Pm8U

Thought he retired because his hands were fucked

yes

>you now remember Broner literally looking up at the clock while journeymaning his way to a decision loss

You forgot Spence-porter and wilder-ortiz for later this year

TBOMBY SA HQUAD

Shwarz took 30 seconds to finish half a Snickers™ bar, not gonna make it

Attached: snickering.png (583x442, 530K)

kek fury says hes 6'9 and hes like 2 inches taller than 6'4 schwarz

they're probably wearing shoes

Add Crawford-Khan to thatt list.
How did we go from next to no PPVs since 2015 to suddenly 6, possibly 7 if Spence-Porter becomes another

I cry everytiem

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Money probably

the height of athletes is very padded in all sports, most nba niggas are 6'4 at most

Cuz fury lies about everything. Klitschko is 6'5 or so and he wasn't much taller than him.

Fury= shrewd liar

>Klitschko is 6'5 or so and he wasn't much taller than him.
Nah, HBO pointed out that Klitschko looked only slightly shorter during the weigh-in, but that Fury looked a fair bit taller than that during the fight.
So as you might guess, even a 6'5" height babby like Klitschko can't help but feel insecure and wear high heels with a taller man around.

>Dana!!!

Attached: michaelrapaport___Bm7a2jkn04z___.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

Snickers™ really needs to get into boxing, Ruiz really inspired these niggas

thanks mate.

Attached: 8fe54a99b96f6221d3f53c0f6275057a.jpg (1365x2048, 310K)

Based female boxing fan

Attached: 20190615_083652.jpg (1440x816, 303K)

>tfw no /box/ gf
Why live?

Dorticos was absolutely devasted after that loss he went out like a fucking G though, moorat did his best after everybody felt bad nobody even made fun of him crying at the post fight presser

10/10 no homo

pretty based opinion desu

perez is out heh

She qt

Attached: IMG_20190615_084923.jpg (1029x1920, 226K)

Wow, how can one person be so based.
Also, that's 100% a dude behind that account. Based regardless though.

It's a well known troll account desu

for real?

hope he chins that boring cunt Tabiti

Attached: pic.jpg (1100x606, 135K)

Idk, she/he's posted a few videos over the past year. Believe she also went to the Canelo Golobkeen rematch? Also for a troll account, it'd be overkill to be sucking off Canelo and Wilder so much

Either way, still a funny account

Attached: 20190615_090642.jpg (1440x2313, 787K)

Should I put $100 on Schwarz?

Yeah it's a female behind the account, females can be trolls too incel shitlord

It'd be easy to grab a video from a female friend's snapchat or something, a small video and a couple of pics isn't proof that it's not a dude just fucking around.

Bet on Schwarz to be knocked down 2+ times and put in the towel rounds 6-9.

Easy £330 return, HAIL THE GYPSY KING

Not as good as men, obviously

Wilder last 3 fights:
>Breazeale
>Fury
>Ortiz
Next fight: Ortiz

Fury last 3 fights:
>Wilder
>Pianeta
>Seferi
Next fight: Schwarz

>w-wilder be ducking!!

Women aren't as good as men in anything

Only giving head and cooking?

Fury is a bum

The best chef are men, the average men just isn't keen enough to try it and learn

not that I have experience but I reckon fags would be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose

He had better if Glowacki gets fucked over in Latvia and tabiti wins I won't even watch the final it'll be top 10 worst fight of the decade

If it's Dorticos Glowacki we could get a nice spicy bangerino instead

boring Briedis vs timid Tabiti would be a shitfest for the ages

who HYPED?

Attached: 111.jpg (614x481, 58K)

ME

Fury is only as entertaining as his opponents. Fury Vs. Wilder was great; Fury Vs. Pianeta was shite, and this will be shite too

At best Fury can showcase why he's no.1 in the world, but he's on borrowed time fighting bums, and his shittalking is embarrassing when it's directed at people like Schwarz

I imagine this is what having a trans gf is like. Heaven

"Cuban said that he had no idea about his participation in the event."

what's his official bum count?

Attached: wladimir-klitschko-98.jpg (657x600, 37K)

that's pretty fucked up

oh fuck, I'm a leaf! apologies for unintended leafness

>Yunier Dorticos vs Andrew Tabiti will be for the vacant IBF cruiserweight title which Oleksandr Usyk has apparently now given up, according to the WBSS

Based Usyk saved the show

based

are there any top level boxers that haven't done PEDs? fucking hell they're all cheaters

never apologize for something that made you happy.

Market pressure from DAZN, that’s the only way to pay them

vitali is natty

vitali has admitted PED use

Mad respect for Usyk for completely dominating a whole division and then giving it all up to challenge himself in the heavyweight division

no

Yikes

premierboxingchampions.com/video/vasquez-vs-collazo-full-fight-february-2-2017-pbc-fs1

Lmao no, Vitali was supposed to participate in the Olympics but he tested positive shortly before and Ukraine sent Wlad instead

You can't judge during the fight brainlet. Klitschko fights out of a semi bent knee stance and Fury fights taller so he can dance around the ring pitty patting off the backfoot like a fag. Use logic stupid

This was during the face off they noted this, dummy.

Smif got knocked sparky

Went looking for some crazy heavyweight slugfest to prepare myself for tonight's awesome hw main event and found holyfield's rematch with moorer. It's an all out war, makes me respect both fighters for going for broke
m.youtube.com/watch?v=05dDptrmXn4

Has anyone got any good streaming sites for tonight’s boxing?

Holyfield probably has the best career of all time for entertainment value

I get on a 6am flight to spain. Im going to miss Fury arent I?

he has such a crisp entertaining boxing style, plus multiple fights with all the contenders of the era.

NEW

lads on tour?

you won't miss shit, fury's a bum and this fight is gay

>and his shittalking is embarrassing when it's directed at people like Schwarz
Except he hasn't shittalked Schwarz at all in the leadup to this fight. The only bit of "trash talk" he did for this fight is right here at the public weigh-in.

Lads