What would crash this board harder: liverpool winning the PL or messi winning something relevant with argentina?

what would crash this board harder: liverpool winning the PL or messi winning something relevant with argentina?

Attached: 1557918538705.webm (634x360, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cq0GVOFgGBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Messi winning Copa America then moving to Liverpool in a surprise transfer then winning the PL, CL, FA Cup next season.

Based Pepe

>two things that won't happen
I don't get thought experiments like this.

Pepe under Mourinho was the most disgusting player I saw.

drink your onions drink boy, Pepe was based.

messi. we'd have several days of MESSI MESSI MESSI spam, whereas liverpoo winning the PL would just be greeted with reluctant acceptance.

now, if liverpoo were to lose the PL title in the last few games of next season due to another catastrophic, single fuckup, like the gerrard slip, that would crash this board with no survivors whatsoever

Neither will compare to seething when United win the PL this season.

>messi wins
Traffic overload of MESSI MESSI MESSI posts crashes the board as is the natural way

>liverpool win
ABLs seething would make this a ghost town whilst fans go out and celebrate

Hey, he just played his game. Blame the refs for never giving him cards

Man mountain slips while attempting a clearance and bounces the ball off a team mate for an OG to lose them the title

>now, if liverpoo were to lose the PL title in the last few games of next season due to another catastrophic, single fuckup, like the gerrard slip, that would crash this board with no survivors whatsoever

who would play gerrard's role, though? The only person in this team that comes close to the leader that gerrard was would be Klopp himself, and I don't see what can he do that would do the same damage in such short time that the slip did

based. or
>man mountain slips while attempting a clearance
>opponent collects it, dribbles past him (!) while he's on the deck, scores

argentina winning the next WC after messi retires

Why don't the images/webms on Yea Forums open for me? The thumbnails are fine but when I click a separate link to enlarge the file they never load.

The board only crashes if Liverpool lose.
As we saw from the CL win, the ABL flees like a rat when it is defeated.

are you browsing with a public wifi connection? some of those try to block 4channel domain but sometimes only manage to block the 4cdn for some reason

or maybe it's your anti-virus/firewall/whatever, I remember when I installed the comodo anti-virus it would block the 4cdn doman and I could browse Yea Forums fine, but the images wouldn't load

I noticed it just today so maybe if I had to guess it's because of something between Yea Forums and my DNS.

I dont think Messi will win anything anymore, he will be 32 next week and play for one year maybe two and ride off into the sunset.

>liverpoo winning the PL would just be greeted with reluctant acceptance.
You're kinda new to Yea Forums aren't you?

>Liverpoop wins CL
>Board is dead

Yeah I'd probably post something if that happened

none of them, penaldofags would be silent and ABL posters would be silent

lmao
he can safely play as a midfielder for a decade

ronaldo didnt do anything until he became 31 and Ramos started bailing him out so Messi still has time

no. Yea Forums only really cares about them when they're choking. there are 3-4 really loud liverpoo customers (most of them not from liverpool or even england), and a handful of people who will loudly bandwagon/falseflag to wind up people who hate liverpool, but overall it's not really a big club here

messi was a lot worse in 2018 than he was in 2014. he will never win a wc.

>overall it's not really a big club here
lmao liverpool is comfortably the most talked about team on Yea Forums

>arsenal
>halal
>barcelona
>chelsea
>Jj
>man utd (ironically)
>porto
>man utd (unironically)
it's not even near the top

doesn't need to be the wc, though. People started jumping on penaldo's dick after he "won" the eurocup, so messi winning a copa america should sufice

He should have been suspended for life years ago and never allowed in a professional football match again.
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0GVOFgGBg
He's fucking mental.

lmao
He could but he wont thats the point.

how do you know?