How do we make soccer more popular in the USA...

How do we make soccer more popular in the USA? The American youth are becoming more conservative and conservatives have always hated soccer. The decline in soccer is obvious in the decline in youth soccer participation

Attached: D9B9B688-79D8-4BD7-AB8F-DD8B32DD8242.jpg (1000x1620, 258K)

Soccer is communist and un-american

Soccer is booming in popularity in the US. It's set to overtake hockey soon as the fourth most popular sport, as I recall.

Don't quote Fox News and Twitter parody accounts.

based Walter, the future of America!

try qualifying for a world cup

have a proper soccer league for starters. our top flight has no promotion or relegation, no development, incredible instability, and is following a marketing strategy of just overpaying for former european superstars on the verge of death, let alone retirement.

no! only mexicans play soccer in USA.
Do you ever see white kids out in the street playing soccer? thought so

Unironically because of immigrants. American born boys just don't care about soccer

A sport free of yank influence will come to your country only if you post

THANK YOU WALTER

In this thread

Didn't we already have this exact same thread earlier today?

Uhhhhh

Attached: SmartSelect_20190613-080332_Chrome.jpg (1064x1594, 700K)

>white kids
>USA
You don't see them on the streets full stop.

well then no worries because the democrats are currently seeking to accept every single poverty stricken Mexican that shows up. no questions asked.

>Walter

can one single person be more American boomerish than Walter?
literally boomer personified

I hope Owen grows up to be a fag desu

add cheerleaders
add music during the whole game
add mascots trolling all game
add tons of ads of beer and food
add more rules to dumb up the game

with this things you get all the ameriFATS

i wonder who walter will vote for

If only this were true, your NT would be great within a decade.

>Fifa gets a image that's not just pure corruption, bribery and rigging
>European soccer becomes more then pay to win with one team always winning. Americans hate that
>Soccer no longer is a higher-class white sport and coaching focuses on inner-city kids who financially cannot afford the current leagues
>We get success that's not just female soccer
Will never be the biggest but it could grow

It is true

Got another one

Attached: 6C8DB95A-4BB8-4556-BAEA-D62A791B5C45.gif (300x252, 1.29M)

I meant literally true, not just hyperbole based loosely on reality. If you started just handing out citizenship to literally every central and south american you could create a super team.

Reminder Baron Trump is a full kit wanker.

walter awaits for his grandson to arrive home from school.
“there you are! pull down those pants, you’re owen dong!”

>The American youth are becoming more conservative
yeah but you still have a growing number of latinos who are only into soccer, even though they also dominate baseball most of them watch soccer.

lol shut up faggot

Is that why youth participation is cratering?

Objectively, I can see that Ann Coulter is old, and too skinny, she has a mannish look, and has kinda a resting bitch face...and yet she does something to me. Despite literally disliking each individual physical characteristic...I still absolutely would.

Is there a word for this phenomenon?

Donald Trump is a soccer fan, does that confuse Americans?

You're absolutely wrong if you think Democrats aren't trying to let any poor spic in and give them, at the very least, amnesty to live here unmolested. They actively seek to remove any barrier to entry and end deportations.

I'm not even some /pol/tard who read in on an infographic, it's just the truth.

Wait for the immigrants to take over.
Otherwise, just stop. You're well off in your current situation: You're not that bad and being in a meme federation hides your mediocrity, whenever you fail against actual big boys, you can just say "We don't care anyway" and most people will believe you.

Being incredibly horny, sad, and desperate?

I don't get why Yea Forums is so obsessed with making the Burgerland care about football. I love monkey soup but I don't try to force the entire world to eat it. They don't try to force luckswing, apehoop or handegg down our throats and they don't care that nobody else cares about their advert-- uh, sports.

Just face it. It's not a sport one can excel at by doping alone and they have enough major sports to keep them entertained as it is so they'll never change.

Thank you Walter

You don't.

thirst

America is a dumb cashcow we want to milk.

>I will not allow my grand-son to do something he might like
Land of the free ladies and gentlemen

A good amount of people play it now. Nobody watches it, though

Hate boner?

... no it isn’t
>”Yeah bu-“
No. No it isn’t

triple cringe

>tons of adds
>implying yurokick doesn’t have their arenas and players absolutely plastered with ads

Don't worry, your future is beaners and they love soccer.

the last thing this sport needs is burgers
stick with baseball

Can you cite a source because i call bullshit, only illegal immigrants play the gay sport