>>Germany
> most successful national team in the world

Untrue

Population and nothing else

Thats how usa and china get their Olympia medals too

If belgium had 70M people in it we'd have 3 world cups and 2 euros
Same for croatia

>Money
serie a had a lot more money then the prem in the 90's-early 00's but they got left in the dust, why? could it be that the English are more intelligent and resourceful comparted to Italians?

>Half of Africa belongs to them
so why are blacks from africa so shit?

>Untrue
wrong. 4 WC, 3EC and most finals then any other team

You can only field 11 players

>England
>best football league in the world
LaLiga is better

>France
>best football players in world
Are you crazy? The only good French players are mbappe (that only plays against farmers) and Kante

>Germany
> most successful national team in the world
Do I need to remind you who dominates the big boy's cup?

Attached: copa-do-mundo-2018-confira-produtos-do-maior-campeonato-de-futebol-do-mundo--photo500031525-44-8-2e. (728x432, 115K)

England is definitely a more rich country than Italy nowadays, and a lot of English clubs sold part of their assets to gain more revenue.
I.e. Manchester City with muslim money and a drake bought part of liverpool a few years back

Africa is a shithole without any money to discover and/or nurture their talents.

Meant to tag , sorry Krauss

4WC+3EC>5WC
and don't tell me about your copa America titles played every year in USA where you beat bolivian goat herders and peruvian cartel members. Last 4 world cups have been won by European countries and there's very little chance of that changing in the next few edditons

It's hard to still consider Brazil as the best NT after 7-1 desu

Who is the german player?

>England
>best football league in the world
LaLiga is better

>France
>best football players in world
lol no

>Germany
>most successful national team in the world
Brazil is more successfull even if their time is over now.

that was 5 years ago and is talking about titles.
5WCs+Gold Olympic Medal+8CA>4WCs+SOM+3EC

And dont try to give me this bullshit excuse that Copa America for no reason is invalid, that's just retarded. You're trying to belittle it just so I can't counter your weak arguments. Titles are titles, and the same way we have shitty nations competing like Panama or whatever, the euros always have shitty teams like Bulgaria, Estonia, Scotland, etc.

one Euro Cup is worth five copas. Euros are played every four years while your copas are played every year, and worst of all you have to play it in America because those players can't safely move around your streets without getting abducted and chain-sawed for liveleak views

>LaLiga is better
It's not anymore arsenal btfo valencia that should tell you everything

>Muslim country trying to talk about danger in the streets
You're so pathetic that you have to resource to talk about POLITICS because you lack the brainpower to at least TRY to defend your weak arguments about FOOTBALL. If you had at least half the brain cells as a newborn Brazilian you would Google and realise that we're only having 2 Copa Americas in a row so we can match the calendars with the Euros. And the reason we had 2 CA in 2015/16 (and just because you're a dumbass, I'll have to explain this to you: ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE WE LAST HAD A COPA AMERICA, so it's not every year, retard) it's because the Copa America was completing 100 years in 2016. Every time before that we hosted it every 4 years, a year before the Euros.

You've done nothing impressive since 2002 desu
Since 1998, we've reached 3 (three) finals out of 6.

calm down. the fact that copa is played every year whereas EC is played only every 4 years should nevertheless count towards any argument, mate

just big dick energy lads

Congratulations, you care about silver medals. You're one of those guys that cares more about possession % than actual goals, right?

laliga was never better. well I mean, unless you really enjoy seeing farca and halal beat Huesca 8:0 every week.
Spanish teams are finished now with VAR in place is, theres a reason why Farca, Halal, P$G, Buyern and Juve are in such panic mode begging and pleading for a super league, they can sense it n the air English league domination is a certainty

>dangerous muslim country
ohh how I wish but sadly Bulgaria is one of the safest countries in the world.nothing fucking happens in here its so boring half the news is about some guys house getting flooded or some guy parking his car at a sidewalk

I wish i was Brazilian monkey living in constant exitment having to dodge piano wires every time i ride a bike, running from favelados as they try to steal my snickers, aways being on a look out for rivering narco gangs having street shootout. what a life

anyway copa America has the same prestige as community shield

la liga is the best league, the epl is the most entertaining team

simple as

The top spanish and italian clubs have been pushing for the SuperLeague for ages now. in fact when they came up with the idea they were by far the most dominant

even ten years ago it was obvious english footbal will start to dominate due to big money dissparity, ot took some time for them to get to know how to actually spend all the cash but once they bought out the best coaches in the continent it become game over. barca is finnished, real might stick arround for a bit but without super league expect all english finals on the regular in 5 years
i admit, it is pretty fun seing some jacked up amiens ngubu kicking the shit out neymar

I dont know why i still sticked around this poor middle eastern's thread. I honestly thought you would grow a par of balls and try to defend your weak football arguments. But instead you chose to keep acting like a coward and resourcing to strawman and made-up stories instead of properly talking about the only thing that matters in this board. I called you a Muslim goat-fucker without even knowing if that could even come close to being true. Your country is so irrelevant that I had to literally use Google image search to even know its NAME. You're literally so irrelevant to the rest of the world that I can't even make up stories about you.

>England
Colonialism
>France
Colonialism
>Germany
Autism

lel

hell yeah

/thread

Thread solved
Nothing to add

You can also fit only one person in an oven but that didn't stop you, did it hans

Africans overperform if you compare with their GDP and development.

Ivory coast / Ghana btfo many euro teams in the past. With western money they'd be world class.

Spain and Italy are the true precursors on shaping football as we know it today.
These three nations haven't done anything to modern football, just to encourage the model of "plastic bandwagonner customer" on the modern football fan

>y-y-y-ou care about silver medals
we won gold as well retard while you were humiliated on your own field seven fucking one.

Argentina gives us the best players.

France has best national team tho

fair

I prefer autism