How do I get a gf like her?

How do I get a gf like her?

Attached: 1560359577878.jpg (917x1200, 173K)

She likes big black dick.

And money. Women love money.

be latino

be spic and promise her spic kids

have sex with a fat chick that looks like she might have good facial asthetics, just poor self control made her fat an easy. Do it enough times so she gets pregnant and you eventually marry her.Then after she has your daughter, home school her and keep her away from the mother so she learns not to be fat. If at all possible frame the mother for a crime so you get full custody and control over your daughter. Teach your daughter how to be fit and perform in sports, and basically instill all of your own cynical ideas into her. Children are sponges, they can become whatever you want with the proper training. Then slowly over time as you home school her become more and more sexual with her. Eventually she will learn to associate father/daughter time as a sexual thing, and when she hits puberty she will want to have sex with you.

congrats, you now have your very own qt loli slave to be your gf/daughter.

you should be locked up

become a tranny, all "female" footballers are dykes

Pls kys and hurry before daylight

Attached: 1553068169686.png (2160x714, 29K)

I don't care how cute women athletes look, I want to see their fanny before I propose to them.

Attached: 37.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

does fanny mean butt or vagina in italy?

It's an english word I'm not sure what you are asking.

>10/10 face
>body of a 13 year old boy

Female athletes are a tragedy.

fanny means butt in the US and vagina in the UK

he wants to know whether you want to see an American fanny or a British fanny.

>implying that isn't the perfect person

Bit pederast m8

The fuck is this new wojak supposed to be

It only means butt where you are from

BASED

This is why after Trump you're going to get 16 years democrats and >your country is going to shit. No more free speech and guns.

Trump loves jew dick, no difference.

Be extremely rich.

Yeah, that's about it.

Why 16 years precisely ?

2x2 terms until the civil war.

It's been happening ever since Bush senior. But yeah the only solution is USWNT winning the world cup.