Their kids are future French world cup winners

Their kids are future French world cup winners

Attached: _92717530_gettyimages-625259270.jpg (660x371, 56K)

I guess you could say they are the GOLDEN generation :-O :0 :D

Look at all those future players

Attached: migrant-boat-2.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

A practically endless stream

Attached: euro_invasion.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

i'm pretty sure two men can't have a child

How do you know until you try? ;)

/thread

is it really an invasion if they were invited?

>greek intellectualism

BLACK PEOPLE = BAD
WHITE PEOPLE = GOOD

Attached: pol poster.png (672x897, 934K)

You can make viable eggs with stem cells now.

first result on google for USA team

Attached: team-usa-olympic-mens-basketball-preview.jpg (1300x724, 197K)

Yes. Black people belong to Africa, not Europe. Check em dubs.

Exactly. See, even a monkey like yourself can learn.

Ah based one white g-

Attached: based.png (235x554, 315K)

>just kidding

Attached: WTF.png (165x163, 75K)

imagine standing in the middle and feeling like a gigamanlet

me on the left

Future stars of the UBER EATS LIGUE 1

Attached: 1557823168451.jpg (210x251, 18K)

two jews on either side?

our ancestors were slaves brought to America a long time ago. we are unironically more American than a lot of whites that recently immigrated here. im not even a poltard, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that it doesn't make whole lot of sense for Europe to collectively commit cultural and racial suicide by importing so many "refugees".

I think its a latino lad, US white guys are to busy posting racist shit here

Attached: us-france.jpg (968x681, 42K)

If you look hard enough you can find Pogba in there

Attached: paul-pogba-before-and-after-1.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Oof lad

Attached: french national team and their girlfriends.jpg (540x508, 141K)

w2c?

Wow

imagine the smell

The think its that i have no prob with that, do you have a problem with your national team ?

Attached: wut.jpg (249x250, 7K)

This is the best player in the world

Attached: 789436_1200_0_0_34_4382_2741_2.jpg (1200x751, 75K)

Yes.

allez les bleus!

Attached: 1529753045376.jpg (640x418, 72K)

No, of course not. It's part of our strength and only non-Western countries are allowed to have homogeneity.

Attached: wcteams.jpg (1892x2062, 1.8M)

Why doesn't anyone tell him that haircut is ridiculous?

celebrating the WC win

Attached: 1541189344713.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

I agree with you. Your Blacks have probably more roots in US than in Africa contrary to ours.

But the original sin of importing Black for slaves follow you today. When I saw all your polemics ans problems, I prefer ours who came by chose.

And France have better integration culture than US.

arabs or french?

those are frenchmen

But if you're talking as if black immigration is a problem. Then why are you defending black immigration?

>sp gets mad when immigrants prefer their mother country
>sp gets mad when immigrants embrace their new country

never change

Immigration is a problem now.
It wasn't 20 years before.
And the core problem is we should have kept some of ours colonies to monitor the Africa.
Too sad De Gaulle refused Gabon...

You have no idea about what you talk about France had colonies with black ppl before USA was even created so black ppl in France is an US problem not a french one you are so retard that you think a real french guy is a white guy with a baguette and a beret

it is when a handful of people invite them without asking the millions of others already there if they're ok with funding the immigrants' lives

Attached: 1503050397932.webm (1024x576, 1.11M)

>get thousands of african immigrants every year
>they all immediately leave north to go to germany/france/sweden etc
why can’t we also have some future world cup winners

Attached: 472B0816-74B4-4077-A590-4079FB551A5F.jpg (554x366, 29K)

How many France Football Magazine future ballon d'ors do you see here?

Attached: france.webm (1200x695, 2.59M)

When will you get back Constantinople from the roaches?

Well its your problem... i know US love that, cpt America and all that shit, but dont try to solve "problems" of other country when you think you have problem in yours

Attached: france.jpg (950x625, 146K)

but these are the french marathon runners, user

poop deck

>woman leading the charge

why did we allow them to have rights again?

I thought America was all about the "american dream"? as in moving to a country and seize the opportunities, what happened to that?

immigrants back then would start businesses and integrate really well into their new country

immigrants now just leech off the taxpayer and make no effort to cut ties with their old countries

I don't, mant. I just wish my city had fewer niggers.

Migrants are a problem now but it's mainly due to US trying to solve problems where there was not, and now they come on Yea Forums saying: oh look all those migrants coming from countries we bombing for years...
Murica

Attached: 12-1.jpg (950x1425, 128K)

We welcome them greatly

Are they a gay couple?
>the absolute state of French immigrants

You may see migrants, but I see future doctors, lawyers, and teachers.

#REFUGEESWELCOME

true, but many problems in the middle east can be put down to how Britain and France carved up the area after world war one

based Martin Hoffenheimer

Attached: germany.jpg (902x1151, 419K)

>implying they weren’t fighting each other before they were colonised
You have been brainwashed. That’s an excuse to let millions of refugees in now that they’re still fighting.

i'm not saying european intervention is the sole reason the middle east is the way it is but if you take Iraq for example, it should not be a country

They’ll find any excuse to rape and bomb each other you retard.

Fuck off Caribbean nigger

Before US destroying Iraq and other country in the ME (for political reasons) there was no ISIS you moron
Sadam was a dictator like almost every ME dirigent but at least he was laic and he killed everyone which try to messup with him, same for Kadhafi (and Erdogan btw but until now he was a good US allie buying their shit). Now look at Irak and Liban it's a fucking mess and there is talibans everywhere, think 2 min..

>slavery is part of american history so it's fair to have blacks
>immigration has always been part of french history but it's not fair to have blacks
lmao at your logic mutt

Before that the Turks tried to invade Europe and spread Islam and the Arabs tried to conquer Spain you fucking cunt.
Not to mention why most Jews were in Europe before Israel was reinstated and how arabs raped all of North Africa in the name of their peaceful religion.
You have to go back.

Wut ? you talk about middle age or what ?
European manage Turkish, arabs and ME guys fair well before US come and spread their freedom everywhere
About Israel it's another problem created by the US after the WW2, before that there was no Jew problems in the ME, but some guys in murica decided that some arabs guys have to leave, now it's a Jew country!
And they do that right in the midlle of all Arab countries of course, why they've dont give some US territory to the Jews after the WW2 but a fucking piece of sand in the middle of arabean country? Murica...

Attached: 266391.jpg (720x540, 60K)