That kid who made sliding tackles

>that kid who made sliding tackles
You're a cunt. You know who you are and you know you're a cunt.

Attached: 9984cfe2f46bb6c04dcbbfdbf052c0b4--ac-milan-sport-football.jpg (236x177, 10K)

t. hurt by kid who made sliding tackles
Just jump, you slow fuck. I bet you are fat.

what's wrong with sliding tackles fella
I don't remember ever kicking or hurting anyone that way. Short "controlled" cuts to try and get the ball has got me way more angry people than slide tackling, mostly due to not actually getting to the ball and giving them a hard kick to the shin

this. based monkeybro knows footy

>can't handle a bit of ankle-snapping banter

To each his own. Some kids had the skill to pretend they're Ronaldinho. Some had the skill to slide tackle on ashes.
I'll lose some skin, you'll lose some tendons. A bargain must be struck.

Attached: accept it.jpg (184x184, 20K)

I remember some kid bringing shinpads to school. Anytime he had the ball it was basically a race between everyone on the opposite team to destroy his legs.
You could have had it worse OP

>t. mahmoud bouzahra
i enjoyed slide tackling cunts who thought they were hot shit just because they can dribble past idiots who just run along them. there is nothing in this world like a clean slide tackle that not only clears the ball, but also shatters the confidence of your prick opponent. he suddenly starts to fear for his dear precious legs and decides to play carefully and pass as soon as they see me coming.

Attached: top-1410042568.jpg (650x420, 89K)

based

>that kid who got manhandled by chad cbs
That's you.

Have a (you) my kike fren

I was that kid who'd straight up push you over or rugby tackle you lol

I regret nothing desu senpai

that's just being a mong without caretaker

went through a patch when i was about 15 where i used to shout like a sort of autistic RAAAHHHHH noise and go sliding in on everything. was taller than the other kids so it was quite effective for getting the ball.

that was me

play to win

Kicking wingers up in the air is the only part of playing I used to enjoy. The Auld Alliance is in danger of collapsing here lad.

>inb4 some fucking shite flag/burger/DeMarcus Sanchez patter, I'm Scottish

>make a 5 a side team with my mates
>Must win match
>black chick on other team nicks the ball from me and puts chicano through on goal
>Embarassed by the fact I got dissposessed by a chick
>Sprint back and perform diving slide tackle in from behind at his heels as hard as I could
>guy goes flying
>gets up starts screaming at me whips throws the ball at me full force
>Old portuguese ref lets me off with a warning

I really miss playing footy frens. Anyone else stop after school and get depressed?

Attached: Yakubu-finally-gets-of-the-mark-with-goals1.jpg (800x600, 77K)

you mad faggot? no matter how talented you are, we’re all equal when you’re a victim of my studs up double legged slide tackle.

this

based mexes

You are a fag
Get off the field

sliding tackles are the only good tackles