Why do female athletes compete whilst practically naked? Does wearing only underwear increase performance or something?

Why do female athletes compete whilst practically naked? Does wearing only underwear increase performance or something?

Attached: 2e08c0096fb4bfc0c2094874150ef0d5.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

Decreased drag, yeah.

>Why do female athletes compete whilst practically naked? Does wearing only underwear increase performance or something?

Attached: brainlet_drooling.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

It's because they are thots.

Attached: contemplating.jpg (494x408, 89K)

It's more comfortable...teehee

male mma figthers wear even less

less clothes=more movility

for that reason basketball and volleyball players wear sleeve-less shirts, they need to move their arms, but in football it's irrelevant

Not naked enough.

In the ancient Olympic Games, the competitors were completely nude.

fucking gross
women look so unattractive without meaty fat

Attached: 1436764300483.jpg (700x930, 221K)

Attached: download-6274.jpg (500x500, 118K)

Because they choose to. They can wear whatever they want.

Attached: Freeman.jpg (2120x1200, 431K)

Mind you, women were't allowed to compete back then, so it was just a bunch of naked guys....

Only men were allowed to participate, that's why they played nakes, so no woman would dress as a man to play in the Olympics

Attached: goback.jpg (625x315, 31K)

thats pretty gay

The "gay" concept is modern, Ancient Greeks didn't relate sex with love nor morals, these came with monotheism

Alexander the Great fucked men in the ass and he was as alpha as can be. There's a difference between being gay and asserting dominance

Mac?

>Alexander the Great fucked men in the ass

Hollywood movies shouldn't be taken as proof

>Ancient Greeks didn't relate sex with love nor morals, these came with monotheism
Bullshit.

Read Plato, Aristotle, etc.

Citation on any of them saying homosexual sex is morally bad?

>typical Germany fucking fags

Maybe conquering some people and you make them suck your dick lol but fucking them in the ass is the furthest from a grey area its asserting your gayness

>getting a hard on for a hairy mans arse
>not gay

thats why i wont my daughter to take tennis or running

they are literally half naked

>female
>athletes

Attached: Cultural Marxist.gif (400x400, 499K)

Women didn’t compete in those Olympics fag. It was just men.

kek

Kids born high on Assassin's Creed will think women used to be considered citizens and relevant combatants in Ancient Greece.

Are you retarded?

actually homosexual activity among ancient greek nobility was more of a thing that went along with being a mentor to someone

saying that it wasn't related to love nor morals is missing the point because this was deliberated on in the Symposium, however the distinction between sexual activity and love was considered

Attached: Gays.jpg (1440x2960, 1.5M)

Attached: 1471505064646.webm (1100x619, 2.88M)

Based, but you still have to go back

Sweet Jesus I need me some of that booty.

Please tell me thats a woman. My dick doesnt know how to feel right now

reported for false/deceptive advertising