The amount of wh*te privilege in this game made me LITERALLY physically ill

The amount of wh*te privilege in this game made me LITERALLY physically ill

Attached: 20190502-The18-Image-USWNT-World-Cup-Roster-GettyImages-1140675719_0.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

That's a problem everywhere and it really didn't stick out. You have a point though.

ngl there are a lot of US-made """"""""""""soccer""""""""""" threads for a nation that "doesn't care" about """"""""""""""soccer""""""""""""""

Hasn't MeToo taught you anything, incel?
Wealthy white women are the most oppressed, underprivileged group on Earth, ffs!

I can't believe these cunts are wasting their most fertile years playing soccer. How fucked in the head are they going to be when they can't play soccer or start a family.

99% of the threads are an excuse to hate on women m8, it was always going to happen with a popular womens sporting event.

Women's WC isn't even that popular.
It's just Americans shitting up the board

The majority of them are lesbians you dumb fuck.

What a world we live in where people are being shamed for excelling at something they trained extremely hard for.

WWC viewing figures are higher than the Cricket World Cup, not huge but certainly popular. Over 6 million watched the England v Scotland game here for example.

It's currently the most popular sporting event happening right now so it only follows that it'd have the most Yea Forums threads, ironic or otherwise.

>6 million people watched BBC1 for a game between two different UK countries.
it'sfuckingnothing.jpg

>White Western women spend their prime fertility years playing sports and pursuing careers and birthrate plummet
>Non-Western countries keep their women from playing sports (most of Thailand's played looked like trannys) and their birthrate stay high

twitter posting? link please

The only feminism I listen to is when it's coming out of a black girl or latino girls mouth. The moment I see a millionaire blonde soccer star complaining about patriarchy my eyes roll too far behind my head.

>10% of the population watching a group stage match of a sporting event that 'literally nobody cares about' is nothing
Have sex.

the only feminism I listen to is when I'm cumming in a black or latino girl's mouth.

Attached: 1557094795535.jpg (373x767, 61K)

>White Western women spend their prime fertility years playing sports and pursuing careers and birthrate plummet
anti-white women hate, are you asian?

lots of them dream of marrying early and having kids before 30(because having kids at 23 is easier and you recover faster and abs/skin recovering faster too), but white western men are spoiled garbage, so they literally fall for nigerians and migrants and even succumb to them as trad wives, take that role for strong eastern men lol

source: cute canadian olympic runner Melissa Bishop, just ONE of MANY examples(also post that soccer canadian team mudshark). Married nigger, gave a birth to niglet daughter and running again.

Most of western women are VERY easy, some are even seen to be crazy of loniliness. Just give her some attention, send a flowers- and she already imagines how you die together at the age of 90 in the same hour surrounded by grandkids.
By saying most i imply a lot o girls, girls from small unis, fro big unis, NCAA runners, skiers etc
There is a lot of wholesome girls who are doing athleteic in american unis(maybe olympci memebers and try-outs too), from swimming and polo to running(very popular) and etc. both in small and big cities

Just be half decent, just make a move - and you, 6/10, will get 8/10+ girl(seen many cases in NCAA athletes instagrams)

also the same case with scandinavian girls in europe

t. russian bot

Becuase the cricket world cup isnt on freeview

>seriously replying to this shit tier Yea Forumsol b8post

no, it is actually so

Are white people allowed to humiliate people of color if they are women?

You, good sir, have bested me. I doff my cap at your repartee.

Based and colonizedpilled

what about russian womin? Are there any non alcoholics /smoking cuties ? Heard none of them have dads,unless oligcarchs

they are different, but seen a lot of cutes of differnet ages with meh men