How good is he actually?

How good is he actually?
Good enough for the best league in the world,Premier League?

Attached: 9924740-0-image-a-1_1550414699139.jpg (634x423, 47K)

he's good, and smart enough to not go get benched at Barca
also De Jong is shit

He's a fucking beast. 19 years old, playing as CB, and already playing on that level. If he doesn't lose focus or gets wrecked with injuries, he could be among the greatest defenders in history.

And keep in mind modern defenders peak in their early 30's...he's literally the best investment right now, and he also seems to have good mentality. Captain of Ajax at 19. I'd pay 200 million for him right now if I was in charge. You can build a team around him.

Best young defender in Europe right now. I don't think he's ready for a big move though. The best thing he could do is stay another year or two at Ajax, especially as the Euros are next summer.

>already 350k a week at 19
When hes on his peak, he will ask 1m a week.

To improve further he needs a bigger challenge. Won't find that in Eredivisie.

overrated as fug

lmao what defenders do you got right now?

He will in the CL though and Ajax are playing in that next season.
Making a move makes no sense if he wants to be assured of starting at next summer's Euros unless of course he can be guaranteed first team football, which he won't be at Barca or PSG.

Marquinhos

What does that have to do with his opinion?

Most people rate him because he can score headers, ask random people on the street who they think are great defenders, most of the time they'll name defenders that score(d) relatively many goals despite the fact that other abilities are more important for them.
De Ligt still makes a few mistakes, you can usually find about one significant mistake per game, but only the relevant ones. Eredivisie is too easy for him already and he pretty much needs to make the next move now or next year in order to fully develop. He's definitely very talented, but most people overexaggerate a bit when it comes to assessing how good exactly he is right now.

Yes, he's good enough for the Premier League. He wouldn't dominate in his first season, but in time he would probably be the best there, if everything goes right.

Van kike might be man mountain, but we have mountain man

Attached: 1530719650806.jpg (1024x1001, 99K)

Süle is 23, de Ligt is 19. Süle is a great player and still has room to develop, but at the age of 19, he wasn't as good as de Ligt is now. Both are world class defenders already.

Dyke is already at his prime with 27 though

shut up Burak

nice comeback

Sule cant play a ball for shit

seething

you know it

I do know you're seething