Fuck anyone who says that what the USA team did is disrespectful

Fuck anyone who says that what the USA team did is disrespectful.

These women get the spotlight once every four years. They get one tournament to get the attention of sponsors and the American media.

You know how you get attention?

You blow the fuck out of your first World Cup opponenet. Every sports media is going to tallk about them tomorrow. They might ask if it was disrespectful or if it was "too much", but they're now on the radar of the world and the American public.

That was a stylish performance and some gigantic swagger.

Good on you, Wonder Women.

Attached: 1537171084831.jpg (680x907, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18151798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op = faggot

>You know how you get attention?

By winning 13-0 and doing the conga line and twitch kicks

I'm going to boycott every one of their fucking games this world cup and just pray they lose.

strawpoll.me/18151798

didn't read lmao

You don't have to defend them so much, they want sleep with you

>they want sleep with you
They do?

God I wish that were me

i didnt read all that bullshit text but its a bit unnecesary, its like that 7-1. They said, ok we already killed the team in their house, no need to fuck them to the ground.
You can see that goalkeeper havent proabbly seen a fucking ball in her life, it was like being proud of beating your little brother. Its dumb af

yes

Didn't read that shit, but stop posting these looney poofs

>the amount of makeup and Photoshop in this pic

obvious paid burger shill

Attached: usausa.png (626x675, 322K)

desu, i don't get the idea of taking it easy on your opponent when you're destroying them and call it respectful.

i'd take more offense at getting pity from the opponents than getting destroyed by them, because they keep going. it's up to you to stop them. if they put their foot off the gas, what's the point? the crowd hates it, you don't do shit, they don't do shit, nothing is happening because it's 5-0 and one team is too shit to attack and the other is too "respectful" to attack. it's just boring to me. i wish that kind of stuff left sports altogether.

based hrvatska baiting all these people

Cuck.

I want to fuck that delivery girl and then eat the pizza

>posts trannies
>expects people to care about their thoughts
Pick one

>delivery girl
>girl

>girl

>caring about fucking soccer
PLEASE lose your virginity then watch a real sport.

>girl
Rupert, I...

If you think negative publicity is still publicity, you should see >us after 7-1.
That's a man, baby.

>girl

Not gonna lie I would LOVE to fuck him and his gf at the same time and cuddle afterwards

sounds comfy af

Attached: 1558007646947.png (500x500, 221K)

All we hear is how Americans can't take banter and then all these euro's come out about nobility and class because of a little bit of healthy humiliation.

It says a lot about how shit NA is at League when this degenerate faggot and streamer is the second best ADC in NA LCS

>NA league players go around cosplaying and dressing up as girls
>EU players win international tournaments by stomping the crossdressing NA fags in the final
Really made me think

>girl

Attached: 1551099203500.jpg (500x750, 43K)

Its a man

Attached: 06AFAA90-93BF-474F-BA8E-7874AF2D073D.jpg (605x686, 111K)

wasn't yours the team that struggled to barely beat a 4th rate team?

Best of ones mean literally nothing

>group stage matches
>mattering

someone post the non photoshop version of him from his stream.

Actually spooky how you responded almost at the same time as me twice now

they were playing Thailand.

imagine Tyson Fury smashing a girl in a wheelchair repeatedly. that's what beating the Thailand womens' team is like. their celebrations were retarded. if anything, it shows they're actually not that good, because a team that knows it's good wouldn't have done what they did.

they're not the dominant force they once were, and they're trying to compensate for that fact. they aren't going to win the World Cup.

so you struggle to perform? is it genetic?

I mean it didn't matter if you finished 2nd or 3rd in the group. IG were going to pick Liquid regardless. The G2 players themselves said themselves that they struggle to perform when they find the matches "meaningless". It was the same in LEC spring towards the end.

sounds like loser speak

But they won?

Attached: 1551018987565.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

Yup, a bunch of losers who just got the fastest Bo5 win in international League history

At least in soccer the time eventually just runs out. Imagine what its like for a pitcher in baseball. Out on the mound, alone, getting absolutely booty blasted. The game could literally never end unless you actually stop sucking.

nigga I've played amateur sports again teams that were MUCH better than mine (U-15 teams of well established, professional clubs, per example) and at some point during the thrashing you just pray for everything to end and opposition to be merciful, and more often than not they were. I can understand the USWNT refusing to slow down after 6-0 (on the grounds that you always have to give your best regardless or other similar reasoning) but the celebrations are completely out of place. never seen anything like that at the amateur or professional level and doubt I'll ever see it again.

>girl

Attached: 167320562-352-k271318.jpg (352x550, 18K)

I wanna fuck the pizza and eat the girl (male)

Wait. That's not a girl?

>a leaf

bitch got a penis

>he actually took the time to write all of this shit

Redpill me on this dyke.

Attached: 1546042667018.jpg (624x351, 19K)

>a fucking leaf

because we are noble, unlike you plastic burger

>op's pic is an e""""""""""sports""""""""""""" """""""""""athlete""""""""""""

Attached: yikes.jpg (350x350, 38K)

>leaf

Yes it's a girl
It's actually a meme that we started with a couple lads on /gif/
Because we saw that a lot of 4 channel posters are homophobic we decided to post pictures of attractive women then samefagging in the replies saying that the girl in question in actually a man
It was particulary effective with this girl it's quite ironnic because we choosed her only because she had a little of buzz because she was in a video supporting Trump

Attached: 1559344281605.png (1220x1004, 1.45M)

I've just watched the highlights and wow the USA team seems like pure Euros, they didn't have to put fast black girls forward like us.

What?
Two teams have to score for the match ends in baseball?