Ez money

Why arent you making money while watching your favorite sport?
all your autistic knowledge could net you some nice money

Attached: wettcash.jpg (607x1080, 103K)

you wonder why all the emres and mehmets drive around in c 63 benz amgs?
its because they know the betting game

Attached: mm.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>only shows wins
>is down overall

Attached: 1466741090985.png (450x472, 189K)

i don't need the extra money. it's best not to try to profit off of a hobby.

>Gebuhr

>taking shit odds and having to pay tax on it too

if you arent a retard with your budget you can easily be in the green
>not wanting some extra cash

DO you get taxed making the initial bet? hahahahaahahahahaahhaah

Only the sub 100 IQ lower classes gamble

>not making 6k by knowing that your local team will bottle promotion because their stadium is under construction

gambling is degenerate.

143k for 50 euros?

I'm a bookie, we monitor all our regular customers. Nobody is actually up, and half think they are. Don't be a fucking mug.

lol bookies SEETHING

Ban more of my accounts you faggot jews. I'll never stop winning off you AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: cousins.png (451x290, 103K)

>I'm a bookie

Pricing games doesn't make you a bookie, you're an odds monkey.

>nobody is actually up

Because accounts get restricted when bookies determine certain punters aren't profitable.

I don't price games I just manage a shop which is basically glorified babysitting for Romanian manchildren and making cups of tea. Ppl make money laying online but that's about it, most tipsters and 'pros' will have loads of accounts and be down on most and only show the few they are up on. Or when one gets banned they reckon they've rinsed it, ignoring the thousands they've poured into other accounts. Mugs game.

I swear I got a 2 euro bonus out of nowhere on an account I never used and I lucked out and won 120. Decided to withdraw 100 (it went smooth) and kept playing with what was left. Since then I had to try at least 3 times to withdraw whatever amount so it takes a week everytime

no doubt one or two of these low iq balkan monkeys make one of their insane accos then piss it all away in a week on a merc they cant drive or afford, but make no mistake the only way you are making money from betting is by market prediction or finding odds differentials across different bookies, which is pretty much not possible these days anyway.

sure i have a 2 euro acco with potential winnings of 100k every so often. why not. its like buying a lottery ticket.

>Because accounts get restricted when bookies determine certain punters aren't profitable.

thats what betfair does. they also have bots shadowing the successful machines that keep winning. complete cunts.

That's a shit bet and pure luck

as they say
sometimes the sun shines on a dogs ass too.

seems way to easy for a website to make it absolute hell to cash out especially if you win big

Shut up Leafless Canada

I actually bankrolled on over/under bet slips with NFL games in the 2012/13 season. I used metrics from some site and they worked great in combination with my own gut instinct and some other numbers/correlations. I really thought I had the science down because I earned like 2-3k euros that year. Literally didn't work a job during my sebatical year inbetween studies. It was a hell-lot of fun. Especially since my friends got wind of it to and I ended up throwing heaps of that money at house parties. I remember this one particular weekend where I had made a betting slip with two games, one of them being a Eagles matchup vs the Giants if i'm not mistaken. Either way the game looked lost early on and stuck around in limbo the entire match. Until DeSean Jackson? or McCoy (one of those two niggas) made a punt return in the absolute last second. This made me win the betting slip. Going from a 100 euro loss to a 300+ euro cash in within a couple seconds was incredible. The entire point return me and my maytes were going apeshit. The moment he crossed the endzone line the place erupted. It was a sunday night but we literally bought enough booze to drown a whale. What a weekend that was. Sadly I never repeated that season again. I lost a general amount the next year and just chalked it up to luck. Now I just make small euros bets for the fun of it but nothing major. I lose all the time lol.

very nice story