/trans/ Reality vs. Fiction Edition

Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak wants to leave in the summer and the Slovenian, 26, favours a move to Manchester United over Paris St-Germain. (ESPN)

>Chelsea expect manager Maurizio Sarri to be named Juventus manager in the next 48 hours, and the Stamford Bridge club's list of contenders to replace him include Derby boss Frank Lampard, former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri, England assistant coach Steve Holland, Ajax boss Erik ten Hag, Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo and Watford coach Javi Gracia. (Express)

Manchester United have told Real Madrid that midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, is not for sale and have refused to give a price for the Frenchman. (AS)

>Juventus are interested in re-signing Pogba, but the Serie A champions would have to sell up to five players to be able to afford the Manchester United midfielder. (Mail)

Manchester United have been encouraged to go back in for English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka - despite having an initial bid for the 21-year-old rejected by Crystal Palace. (Evening Standard)

>United are ready to increase their offer to £50m for Wan-Bissaka. (Mirror)

Manchester United might be tempted to revive their interest in the Tottenham defender Danny Rose, 28, after the England full-back said he could leave Spurs this summer. (Manchester Evening News)

>Tottenham are keen on Marseille's Japanese right-back Hiroki Sakai, 29. (Sky Sports)

Arsenal have had a £43m bid for Denmark centre-back Joachim Andersen, 23, and Belgium midfielder Dennis Praet, 25, turned down by Italian club Sampdoria, who want £49m for the pair. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Mirror)

>Liverpool have ruled out signing Werder Bremen's Germany forward Max Kruse, 31. (Liverpool Echo)

Barcelona are ready to make a final push to sign Ajax and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, this week by re-opening talks with his agent Mino Raiola. (ESPN)

>Paris St-Germain are increasingly confident of reaching an agreement with Ajax for De Ligt. (Mail)

Attached: i can see her.png (1425x2005, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7spBU4Yv8fE
youtu.be/sFehgUq0gfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m59SmSplRvA
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-bt-sport-not-16498076
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0WAB3Zkh0
twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/1138541545739526144
streamja.com/aR6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hm6A94zzMvM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manchester City and Bayern Munich target Rodri, 22, has made up his mind to leave Atletico Madrid, who say they will match any offer the Spanish midfielder receives from another club. (AS - in Spanish)

>Ajax and Netherlands midfielder Donny van de Beek, 22, "has his eyes set on the Premier League" and would like to join either Manchester United or Tottenham this summer. (Talksport)

Valencia are interested in Newcastle's Spanish striker Ayoze Perez, 25. (Cope - in Spanish)

>Chelsea are having second thoughts about signing Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic, 25, on a permanent deal from Real Madrid. (Evening Standard)

Premier League newcomers Aston Villa are preparing a £20m bid to sign England keeper Jack Butland, 26, from Stoke City. (Sun)

>France boss Didier Deschamps revealed during a pre-match news conference that Lyon left-back Ferland Mendy, 24, will join Real Madrid this summer. (Marca)

Attached: graduate.jpg (1932x2576, 457K)

Portugal right-back Nelson Semedo, 25, could leave Barcelona this summer with Atletico Madrid interested, but the Catalan club want 45m to 50m euros for the player. (Marca)

>Manchester City are close to signing Derby County striker Liam Delap, the 16-year-old son of former Stoke midfielder Rory Delap. (Derby Telegraph)

Leeds United want to sign Liverpool winger Ryan Kent, 22, on loan and face competition from Scottish club Rangers for the Englishman. (Yorkshire Post)

>Liverpool have agreed to winger Sheyi Ojo, 21, joining Rangers on loan and the England Under-21 international is expected to join up with the Scottish club for pre-season training next week. (Express)

Attached: see her.jpg (939x542, 33K)

Bonus round!

Attached: fem freq.jpg (514x960, 95K)

who are these people that will willingly have sex with trannies
obviously they must exist but I am struggling to get into their line of thinking
either they love dick or have desensitised themselves to the horror of the mucus filled stink ditch of the post-op

just a different preference/fetish innit
can't get my melon around people who are into feet but i don't think they're freaks for being that way

>they're freaks for being that way
they are

Attached: footfags.jpg (448x446, 39K)

lads, does anyone else think transfer fees have got out of control? back in my day you could get a quality player for 20 million or less but now the fees are much higher even for players that are not top quality. I don't like that the numbers are bigger than the numbers before. has anyone else noticed this?

its not the same
if you have a foot fetish you are still sexually attracted to women
tranny fetish is just homosexuality surely

money laundering

Attached: ciapepe.jpg (237x212, 5K)

i guess it's neither a straight fetish nor a homosexual fetish

Don't put all trannies on the same bag. OPs pic isnt even a tranny, it's a dude with a wig on.

Ive seen my fair share of tranny ass to know that some of them put a lot of girls to shame.

consider this: figo went for 60 million euros and zidane 75 million
yeah yeah inflation whatever, but still. they were ballon d'or players in their prime - how much would messi cost when he was 24 or 25? certainly 3 or 4 times those amounts

You can thank your league for that. Especially Chelsea and City but what really broke the market was when United signed a former academy player that only knows how to dab for 100 millions.

After that every club in the world knew that they could turn shit into gold

>Chelsea are having second thoughts about signing Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic, 25, on a permanent deal from Real Madrid. (Evening Standard)

How can you possibly know that if they don't have a manager?

>Mino Raiola
What was even the point of the ban? It's like he isn't banned at all.

>City are close to signing Derby County striker Liam Delap, the 16-year-old son of former Stoke midfielder Rory Delap
Is he anywhere as good at long throw ins as his dad was?

to be honest, I can't even remember whether rory delap was a good footballer or not because I only remember him as le long throw man

What's next for the Derby County loanee zoomers Harry Wilson, Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori. None are good enough for their parent clubs but they are too good for the championshit

Attached: derby v utd.jpg (1300x502, 136K)

They will all start for Chelsea with Frank Lampard as their manager

The draw for the UEFA Champions League preliminary round has been made, with the champions of Andorra, Gibraltar, Kosovo and San Marino set to compete in a mini-tournament in Pristina for a place in the first qualifying round.

Draw results:
Semi-finals (25 June)
>Feronikeli (KOS) vs Lincoln Red Imps (GIB)
>Tre Penne (SMR) vs FC Santa Coloma (AND)
Final (28 June)
>Feronikeli/Lincoln v Tre Penne/Santa Coloma

The preliminary round is a one-venue mini-tournament consisting of a semi-final round on 25 June and a final three days later (all one-off matches). This season's matches will be hosted by Kosovo, at Pristina's Fadil Vokrri Stadium.
The winners of the final round enter the first qualifying round on 9/10 & 16/17 July, with their opponents decided in the draw on 18 June.
The three losing teams transfer to the UEFA Europa League second qualifying round.

Attached: 2569792_w1.jpg (988x556, 167K)

He was ok. Pretty lanky but an ok player. He wouldn’t have got into the stoke team if he couldn’t do le long thro though

About to watch the new black mirror episodes. Should be good. Got my cock out

BASED

Then Chelsea will finish below Everton

Kosovo wins

Sarri didn't know about the Pulisic signing until the media told him.

Sarri doesn’t give a fuck about signings.

He literally has said he doesn’t care who the club sign. He just works with the players he has to produce sarriball

literally forgot who won the CL lads
state of that final lol

Chelsea beat Arsenal in the final easily.

bad post

Attached: 1551730379138.webm (720x720, 559K)

CL final doesn't mean anything when you know the two teams aren't the best in the world

Liverpool are de facto the best team in Europe and will remain so for the next 340ish days, get mad

It also doesn’t count if you don’t win your league. This should be mandatory. You should receive a bronze trophy if you fail to win your domestic league

Attached: ugly middle-aged mom.jpg (675x1200, 146K)

Why didn’t they win their league then? Weird.

cringe

that's not how tournaments work

CL was never a metric of the best team in Europe, it's just a tournament of (mostly) the best teams in Europe, the same way the Premier League is a league of the best teams in England. But the best team won't win every time.

Oh look, ABLs are attempting to shit up another thread. How quaint

Attached: 81A2647E-7ED5-4C0E-B620-8448405D148F.jpg (640x640, 152K)

But everyone is ABL

Gayest thing i’ve ever read

everyone but liverpool fans

Even they are. Have you not seen all the stories about Liverpool players being robbed when they’re playing

This is a trap

Attached: 35ATHlu.jpg (2320x3088, 627K)

Show us her ass

>so proud of you
>both beautiful and inspiring
The absolute fucking state of modern leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=7spBU4Yv8fE

But that's not sports-related

Fonseca becoming the next Roma coach is though

Attached: fonseca.shakhtar.donetsk.ride.2017.18.750x450.jpg (750x450, 42K)

KEK. delusional. There’s no such thing as a passable tranny, you’re just gay.

Favourable angles doesn't mean shit.

I'm sure she does plenty of sports

Fonseca is a good coach who flopped hard at Porto. Granted he didn't have a especially good squad to worth with but he still flopped. I would't expect big results with him at the beginning. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me to not see him finish the season but if it works out then Roma will play good football, develop some younger guys and get a CL spot

*sips*

Attached: 1558986045532.jpg (233x216, 7K)

nothing wrong with bumming trannies

Attached: 1559914695272.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

So Nottingham Forest should have won back to back bronze trophies.

The best team in the domestic league does win every time because they are the best over the course of a season lasting several months

The best team in a knockout tournament doesn't win every time because of luck, injuries, refball all come into it

It was the work of Everton fans la

Yes. Did you not read my post?

Bit gay that 2bh

nah it's just bantz

Don't care for the tranny but that pizza is fucking sexy

What's the best squad for next season?
For me it's a firing squad for people like in the OP

not to mention you can have wildly varying degrees of difficulty in terms of the teams you have to play to reach the final. I suppose that would come under luck especially since with the way the seeding works now, winning your group does not even necessarily guarantee you an easier draw in the ro16

it's just the nature of knockout competitions, no team has won the european cup without a little bit of luck along the way

they cant be that good if they didnt even carry the team through playoffs

Hi yes hello I'm looking for some transfers please where are they thank you bye

sneaky isnt passable at all
i dont have the pics saved, but after he takes photos for a set, he'll stream as that character
he looks fucking awful

Every day of my life, I wake up with a smile on my face.
A smile that reminds me that Tottenham has never and will never win a championship in any sport in my lifetime. A smile that reminds me that Tottenham is the fissured cove, the sunken anus of the sports world that will NEVER understand what it means to win a meaningful championship

Fuck Tottenham. Home of the heretic, the hijab, and the jew.
God bless their everlasting misery.

AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1559427623590.jpg (750x847, 215K)

>sneaky isnt passable at all
>i dont have the pics saved, but after he takes photos for a set, he'll stream as that character
>he looks fucking awful
same thing 90% of women on instagram do, its all filters and camera angles

based

>tripfag
yikes

I did. I just don't quite agree with you.

Attached: 1560192232629.jpg (960x948, 130K)

>falling for the instagram meme
boy you must be underage

Attached: 1558359595691.jpg (1312x824, 311K)

Well in that case you’re wrong

Disgusting. This shit should be made illegal.

slags?

Lads. Sherif has been kicked out of Love Island.

He was my boy

Attached: 1558363187008.jpg (960x960, 83K)

It is what it is partner

Attached: Sherriff Sherif.jpg (500x520, 94K)

True dat bro

fuck you

Excuse me. Why?

its a bait pic
its not even the same girl, shes just wearing the same top

>Mane, Salah, Firmino and Alisson all come back late for pre-season
>Charity Shield is on the 4th of August
Our attack will be weak as fuck, need more depth IMO.

>Watching Love Island

Literal pleb tier, bet you think Mrs Browns Boys is hilarious don't you?

Pallotta is everything but patient, if Fonseca doesn't make a miracle in the first two months he'll sack him

You heard him

fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

who the fuck actually watches love island

Attached: 1316543590908.jpg (601x301, 83K)

Timo Werner and Pepe IN
Memes aside, Wilson and Brewster will play some.

yep

It wasn't mummy putting her up to this or anything

Attached: wwc_stickers.png (588x835, 421K)

deanos

chads

yeah klopp basically promised that brewster will start playing more this season, might as well throw him in for the community shield and bench him for the rest of the season

virgins

girls rule, boys drool. get over it incel

mrs browns boys is unironic though. love island is so bad its good

Women's football will never ever be relevant.

If she found them, then what is she moaning about?

is there anything more pointless than a charity shield between one team who won the league and the cup and another team who are literally just there to make up the numbers

such a nothing fixture

>community shield
And the domestic cups. And Super Cup too.

Apparently Abramovic wants Benitez.

He already managed Chelshit and got sacked, he can't handle star players.

If put into perspective with the massive amount of wealth that said players actually generate for their corporate overlords, those transfer fees, as well as wages and agent fees, though disgustingly high to plebs like us, are actually slowly being brought in line with what they should have been for a long time now. Its a billion dollar industry, more often than not, resting on the shoulders of idiot savants that, only for the grace of their agent jews are now being given their financial dues.

Wilson better score, or else he is getting another loan to the championship.

Attached: 1506453009974.png (251x314, 161K)

>perfect spelling
>7 year old using words like equality
>"sending a BAD message to girls everywhere"
mummy was definitely telling her what to write

so hes perfect for chelsea. they have 0 star players except kante but hes too nice to be bad. if you mean washed up shitbags like pedro willian higuain and luiz the new manager will be throwing them in the bin anyway

Yes because Liverpool and Man city are the 2 best english teams this season so this match will decide the #1 team decisively

>that image
>that comment

have sex with this child immediately

>youtu.be/sFehgUq0gfQ
>0:37

Attached: 1539351935058.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

School finished early today has it?

Paedo leave

Chads

Blick are saying Basel's set to fire Koller and hire Rahmen

People who like funposting

Mabye Tesco should write her a letter explaining how supply and demand work. Or biology for that matter.

some cheats with no fans cockblocking

Bale and nerman were the ones that changed everything not pogshit

Imagine buying Women's football stickers

girls can be autists too

back in your day you didn't have hdmi's either, boomer.

He's a City fan who pretends to be an Arsenal fan to 'troll' the Arse general. So he's either based or a cunt, since he's a tripfag, even if he is 'trolling', he's retarded. To me, anyway. He has made such witty comments as 'If Arsenal signed Balotelli, they'd win the league' (this was before Liverpool signed him).

They're called 'shy girls' though

That reminds me of what my 5 year old asked me the other day: "Daddy, isn't it intellectually dishonest to use pretend like your child said something on the internet? I mean, who in their right mind would argue against a child?"

Yikes what in the fuck is that

atrocious show

>myspace angles
Allllllllrighty then

I can't read this as I'm physically cringing. Do the stickers even exist? And if they do exist, are they being sold anywhere else? Tesco has some pain relief called 'Extra Power Pain Relief' they're incredibly good. They always run out and have slow restock time. Why do they always run out, you ask? Because they work and are cheap. But Tesco won't restock them quickly or put more stock space for them... because they WANT you to buy branded shit which is 10000% the cost and has the same fucking active ingreident in it. If your shelf space is filled up with shit people want to buy but you don't want them to buy other another product; you stock small amounts. If your shelf space is filled with shit that DOESN'T sell, then you don't stock it any more because shock space is the key thing for a store. In short, Women's Football Stickers aren't fucking important and they take stock space away. Tesco's isn't a fucking hobby store. Go to a hobby store. Tesco and Sainsbury's won't stock stickers that will be updated come next season in two months in any serious numbers if they then have to chuck it out.

I hate this self-righteous shit done by parents wanting some extra cash. They COULD have just sent the letter but no, they write the letter, take a picture, send it to the media and if you call them on this they go 'Well it gets them to listen to us!'.

>Do the stickers even exist? And if they do exist, are they being sold anywhere else?
They do, and smaller shops sell them. Tesco even owns One Stop which sells them; it's just that they must've found that there was very little demand for them in their main stores.
Basically it's the same old argument of giving them an inch and them taking a yard.

>flattering angles
disgusting. mums a photographer and she talked about this shit so much (and I mean a proper one, got a photograph studio and darkroom in the house). Pic related is also a man.

Attached: Oh hi anon.jpg (452x678, 44K)

Stay mad

The first one where they keep fucking is entertaining

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-091833~2.png (1080x1444, 754K)

How much for your mum to take some pics of my hard dick in her studio?

She might be an amazing photographer, but I don't think even with all the lightning in the world she can make your dick appear in a photo.

that's a long post

For you.

This but unironically

You are right bro. There's no way she can make my dick appear in a photo because i'll have it deep inside her pussy

Oh when will the Weimar Republic fall so we can start gassing these mutants? But as horrible as trannies are, footfags shall as ever be first into the oven.

>picking her pussy

Why when you can just ram it in her asshole?

For those who don't speak Argentinian:
In Los Angeles Dan comes a hedge that Daniele De Rossi accepts the props of LAFC for sumo in the MLS. To confirm, he has the chance to veer in Italian with the camiset of Boca

If you wanna fuck a 70 year old, go for it lad.

Why can’t Spanish people speak proper?

Perrin Cillessen swap

As long as you nut inside

Attached: 1559590819034.gif (463x698, 204K)

is ayoze perez any good

Poor Bhutan. First Nation eliminated from the 2022 world cup

Didn't read lol

no, diego, we did this yesterday

>>Tottenham are keen on Marseille's Japanese right-back Hiroki Sakai, 29. (Sky Sports)
How would Korean Son fanboys react to that?

who actually reads the rumours

>Napoli is going to spend tens of millions of dollars on this manlet scrub
lel, and fatlanta has to give 30% to Independiente

Attached: barco.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

her arm tattoos are different, and the first image is flipped, so the tattoo on her chest doesnt actually line up

me

I only care about my team so i dont read the rumors

i don't because i don't like to reward autistic people for their effort

I'm 10% Italian what Serie A club should I support?

SPAL

Lmao based

We're finally making a top 4 squad.

Attached: w.png (625x661, 582K)

>we

>70 year old
Either you're king of the boomers or you have a high risk of birth defects

youtube.com/watch?v=m59SmSplRvA

West Ham could be a good project for Mourinho if they keep investing big like they are doing.

>Wet spam spending more than arse
Just neck me lads

haha

West Ham could now realistically avoid relegation.

Based Stan killing Arsenal.

You want me to kiss you?

What the fuck is your problem mate? I've been 2 times in Romania supporting West Ham against Astra, 3 times in Austria watching preseason matches and trainings, I've been in Croatia few years after war so that means I'm so fuckin brave to support West Ham against Osijek as a Serb, also I've been in Romania in 1999. vs Steaua as a 15 year old boy lining up with famous West Ham hooligans. Now say >we again you little funny boy. I'm COYI OLAS and you can't >we me!

>De Rossi accepts the props of LAFC for sumo in the MLS

Attached: 1541240991551.png (238x351, 117K)

Is /trans/ the oldest general on Yea Forums?

She isn't 70, she's 68 and I'm 30. I'm 6'4 and went to medical school.

I'm 5'10 and have a GNVQ

Yes pls

and now you're shitposting on a Azerbaijani sock puppet image-based forum

I'm 4'0 and play for Liverpool

Hello Xherdan and fuck you

Lie down on the ground and suck it

i am four hundred and thirty six centimetres tall

I am half a man half a mountain

Go back home Virgil, the Nations League is over

You are Peter Crouch and I claim my 10 Sheckels

>Peter Crouch
he has a GNVQ too

Attached: Abbey_Clancy_and_Peter_Crouch.jpg (360x480, 30K)

a-and a Podcast

Guardiola to Juve done deal folks

Be gone, trole pole

Attached: pupper.gif (426x236, 3.81M)

Who /Squires/ here?

Attached: 1161.jpg (1161x2000, 536K)

It's true brother

t. Momblano

Yeah. The irony is the one person I couldn't cure of ill health was myself.

>pupper

Attached: SMOL GUD BOYE BUN DOGGO KOT KITTER PUPPO NOODLE.png (958x960, 535K)

You joyless bastard

Attached: doggo fren.jpg (626x450, 47K)

Dogs are based
People who use words like “doggo”, “pupper” or any of le funny misspellings of actual words should be put to sleep

We kill our fags in Texas

Its just a doggiebear m8

Attached: tortoisegirl.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

They are and I don't even have a dog. I just hate the 'doggo' shit that crazy dog women do to pretend they're not alone because they're 30 and realise that 30 year old men can get 16 year olds and there is no lower limit due to dad complex.

Will Palace ship him off?

Attached: Bonteekay.jpg (290x400, 17K)

Why the fuck is this website so obsessed with trannies, now? I haven't been on Yea Forums in 4 years, I come back because of the NBA finals and now it's "tranny this, tranny that" all over Yea Forums, Yea Forums and now Yea Forums.

Attached: manlet rage.png (474x553, 79K)

Who do you care, Sosa?

BBC reporting AWB to united incoming

Andre Willas Boas?

A white boi

Attached: 1351763351016.jpg (563x593, 90K)

Considering Tottenham just reached the UCL final, is it really necessary for them to be active in the transfer market?

hello mr Levy

How is your holiday in Brazil Mr Levy?

Dude, the last time they bought someone was 18 months ago.

>women
Into the trash with them

>Real Madrid have reportedly cooled their interest in Christian Eriksen and are going after Paul Pogba

I really like it when cute women smile at me desu

Attached: Jackie.webm (800x450, 1.68M)

what a massive brainlet

why do women need makeup to look pretty

Sakai is dogshit.

>he hates fun and good dogs
Wow, how pathetic

Nothing wrong with this autism, t.bh

You're still a fucking bandwagoner.

And one day for no reason at all people started voting for hitler...

nintendo toddlers broke Yea Forums again

Playing video games is worse than appreciating traps desu

So that's why the entire site froze. Fucking E3.

Levy, please. Fucking PLEASE. HELP US

What's the pick tonight lads?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11 Scores Fixtures - Football - BBC Sport.png (814x751, 34K)

Why do San Marino even bother?

Bosnia Italy

Iceland v Roaches will be spicy

For fun

Love Island desu

Attached: Manic Michael.jpg (1700x960, 144K)

theyre playing the long game. only a matter of time before a bunch of elites are born there

Someone has to be last place

united transfers WHEN?!
I am getting pissed off

Attached: 1549961609686.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

lol what an absolute lad

Greece-Armenia obviously.

sorry but signings will not save you

imagine being a non-league english footballer but your home county has a national team that competes as an equal to all other european countries

Are Greece and Armenia bros?

They want to retake the world record for fastest goal.

Presumably the transfers will start rolling in when this shitfest of international games is over....right?

Attached: frusciante.gif (233x283, 496K)

probably

copa america, gold cup, afcon, u-20 world cup still not over

Yes, it's usually summers like this with packed schedules that lead to frantic late transfer windows.

>Aaron Wan-Bissaka confirms he will only confirm his future after he is finished at AFCON
fair enough, I guess

people are "into" feet apparently because of a mis-wiring in the brain.
That's why people don't start seeing feet as sexual after a while -- you are either born with the mis-wiring, or you're not. If not, you won't see feet as sexual.

Attached: _107324244_pl_squadgrid_liverpool_v4.jpg (624x1100, 49K)

Attached: _107324245_pl_squadgrid_chelsea_v3.jpg (624x1087, 49K)

Attached: _107324246_pl_squadgrid_manunited_v3.jpg (624x1089, 50K)

Attached: _107324247_pl_squadgrid_leicester_v3.jpg (624x1096, 50K)

Post Arsenal

Attached: _107324248_pl_squadgrid_burnley_v4.jpg (624x1091, 46K)

Based Trent.

Come to America white man and enjoy your free script for opioids

why is it acceptable to see legs as sexy but seeing feet the same way is weird

Arsenal didn't get one

Attached: _107324249_pl_squadgrid_brighton_v4.jpg (624x1065, 46K)

Because legs are (or can be) sexy, but feet are just feet. not remotely sexy and only deviants think otherwise

peak is 27-29

/bet/ used to be full of old degenerates from around the world telling you which games in their nation are going to be fixed

shit chart, doesnt count months

very close minded

fuck off footfag

not a footfag

>WHo do you keep staring at my legs user?

Attached: h2g2897h6p231.jpg (750x937, 67K)

Can someone make a graph or chart that details the transfer of gf to user please

Can someone please feed the skeleton

God, I'm glad E3 is over. That was atrocious.

Attached: Don't Be Fat.png (1288x1244, 1.66M)

Losing your job isn't even enough to make them fuck off
Never apologise la'

Attached: scumbags.png (592x693, 266K)

Who's the girl on the top row, her name is on the tip of my tongue

dunno

Attached: STOP BEING FAT.jpg (768x768, 113K)

De Rossi to LAFC is going to be Nigel de Jong 2.0 lol
MLS """referees""" wouldn't have a clue how to handle a player like that he'll probably be banned from playing in like three months

LEVY PLEASE SIGN SOMEONE

A PROPER SIGNING NOT BARGAIN BIN SHIT

How long does a girl have to be fat until she gets flabby and loose skin when she loses weight?

what a wholesome based individual

i hope thats a progess pic and not a regression pic

just wait until kane recovers fully - it will be like a new signing!

United making two signings in the next 7 days

Depends how fat she got. But in general I'd say about 2-3 years

A drug addicts just walked into my house

Was it you?

My ex wife?

What happened?

Pic related. Can use it from last year too.

Attached: Spurs Mong All Alone.jpg (530x509, 76K)

How?

Your sister's boyfriend or your stepdad?

Ask if he's geared up

Opened the door and sat down. He's on my sofa with a tin of biscuits.

Why was your door open? What kind of shit door do you have?

Is it you?

You couldn't post for about 10 minutes.

Attached: NjJE2jE.jpg (450x675, 326K)

I miss anything in the last 48 hours?

Yeah, more meant why it happened, I just went to that shithole and asked. Some crap about Smash.

post a picture of him, he surely doesn't mind being a junky and all, offer him a few pounds

They also have the same tattoo on their hand retard

Pornhub removed the Watch Later playlist what the FUCK

I've lost like 500 vids that I had queued up

Oh right. Yeah, it was because of manchildren sperging out over who was in Smash.

Masturbation feels better than condom sex. Talking strictly about the feeling aspect. It's tight, it's rubber, it's all around uncomfortable. Having sex with a condom is basically humping because you can't feel that much.

I do not say it's wrong to use them, I actually support the use. Once again im talking only about how it FEELS.

Don't worry fren, there are enough cuckold videos out there

Get better condoms

>look at him for 5 seconds and suddenly fall
the horror the horror

epic

what do you recommend?

That OP pic makes me kinda sad. Like the guy isn't hurting anyone and now he's being mocked and posted round the internet. Poor fucker

Real's interest in Eriksen has waned (in favour of Pogba), so Spurs midfielder may return for double his wage

fookin love this webm

>guy
>he's

Attached: Overtly Transphobic.jpg (540x499, 36K)

>Frusciante
my nigga

Fucking lel. Who is this lad? Also, doing that suddenly could kill her. Bet he's shitting it then.

Samefag

Attached: austria slap.png (166x159, 25K)

you don't need to let us know every time your mum comes home

haha

Attached: giphy.gif (180x180, 488K)

good banter

Attached: 1-man-laughing-out-loud.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Lol "trans" stands for transexual.

>us

Liverpool have never won the Premier League

no it doesn't, trans stands for 'transgender', 'transexual' is a term you give to somebody who is sexually into, or has a particular fetish, about transgendered people. Gawd.

/trans/ stands for Total Retards And No Sex

literally me

Attached: Harder Daddy Austria.png (332x159, 18K)

have six

Attached: 1559526442087.png (1265x847, 2.82M)

>advertising the Netball World Cup
lmao, nobody cares. Also
>needing all that security and stuff because Liverpool might murder hundreds of their own fans and blame the police

>tfw I'm so useless with photoshop
>tfw wanted to edit all the flags to be USSR flags
>tfw wanted to replace the other signs with Corbyn's face
>tfw wanted to replace the bus information with other things
A shame. A shame.

6 times.

Has 190kg finally gone the other way

So he can touch up more little girls?

That's how many times they stabbed their fellow fans?

>That's how many times they stabbed their fellow fans?
No, it's how many times they've won European cup, silly.

Photoshop is just about effort and you're evidently a lazy fuckwit
Pretty sure it's wise to advertise an event in the city said event is hosted

>Pretty sure it's wise to advertise an event in the city said event is hosted
did you hit every branch on the autism tree, lad

So you're willing to make that image into that, then, right? You're not LAZY are you?
>n-n-o I j-j-just d-d-don't w-w-want to!!!!
right so fuck off then, yeah? if I wanted your hot opinions I'd ask you to bend over and shit all over the screen, oh wait, you already did that, nonce.

wew extra autism in the air tonight

Attached: pokegyaru.png (1041x1028, 382K)

unironically based holy shit

>gets btfo for stupid shit you say
>n-n-no u... a-a-awe...t-tism... heh... g-gotem mum... mum? mum where are you?
also, >weeb
ah right, liverpool nonce guy, gotcha.

I just want a job where I'm not bound to the 9-5. Where I can have some sense of agency. Where I'm not just renting my time out for a salary. Where I can enjoy myself.

LEARN
A
TRADE

Get me born rich like me lmao.

/trans/ will ya look after me m8. Ngubu this is /trans/, /trans/, Ngubu. Be nice. Simple as.

Attached: i7M0hQSe_400x400.jpg (300x300, 15K)

SCORE SAM FACKIN GOALS OR ITS THE FIELDS FOR YOU M8

Attached: Untitled.png (679x598, 92K)

Do something about it then you slug and stop whining on here.

>tfw working a 36 hour flexi contract job so I get the best of both worlds

Attached: 1539899552019.jpg (425x425, 27K)

Fetishists and/or virgins

TRANSFERS.
NOW.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?
I'M GOING TO GET SERIOUSLY FURIOUS IF I DON'T GET GIVEN SOME FUCKING TRANSFERS!!!!

Yeah, nah.

Attached: Nazi Trannies.jpg (411x555, 40K)

go freelance! I only work certain days a month and make enough to cover my expenses but I'm the happiest I've ever been

>working at all
wagie wagie, get in your cagie.

According to Spanish newspaper Marca, West Ham have agreed a €27M fee for Villarreal star Pablo Fornals

Be scared Premier League teams, be scared...

Attached: 330423.jpg (400x500, 31K)

Attached: 1_Paul_Gascoigne_Cocaine_DN04.jpg (1200x900, 61K)

West Ham will do the same thing they have done for the past 40 years and worry fucking no-one in any capacity whatsoever.

>slug
shoo shoo back to /bet/

Building suspense for the final weekend of the window

>According to Spanish newspaper Marca

>Marca

Great signing. West Ham might finish 9th next season

any update on the rain to fuck off situation?

>nonce wants the sun to come out so he can jack it to people in skimpy clothing
fuck off, glad the suns is gone, was fucking melting last year.

>Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Messi is the world's highest paid athlete, earning $127m (£99.8m) in the past 12 months, according to the Forbes top 100 ranking.
PENALDO B T F O. APEHOOP BTFO. APECRASH BTFO. BOREBALL BTFO.

At least I can afford to travel outside the country every once in a while. Have fun never leaving your island.

Attached: 1557241616396.jpg (828x765, 44K)

fucking casper twat

He can leave his island ANYTIME HE FUCKIN WANTS!

What? How does any of that match up to what I said? I don't work because I don't need to, dickhead. I have more money than you lot all combined.

>having the audacity to LIE ON THE INTERNET

Can I have some money then please?

>I don't work because I don't need to, dickhead. I have more money than you lot all combined.
Ah, so you're THAT member of the family.

yeah good luck with that

just got back from trip to moon, lads.
jealous?

just went down the pakis myself lad

Not lying, mate.

I used to buy people stuff all the time, did it a few times on Yea Forums, but couple of people didn't say thanks so I stopped. Couple of games here or there.

>why did your parents work hard and earn money to give to their children so they didn't need to work if they didn't need to or want to?
i dunno mate, you'll have to ask them that. When I did, I got told 'to give you the life we wished we could have' or some shit.

FUCKING HELL LEVY JUST DO SOMETHING

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-bt-sport-not-16498076

>Premier League fixtures for the new season will be released on Thursday – with Amazon showing the entire Boxing Day programme.

>Date for all 380 fixtures will be revealed, with Amazon streaming 20 games after securing one of the lucrative packages for around £90million.

>But fans who want to watch the Boxing Day action will have to subscribe to Amazon Prime to access fixtures through the online streaming service, with the matches unavailable elsewhere.

>As well as all 10 matches on Boxing Day, Amazon secured the rights to show every game from the first round of midweek fixtures in December, as part of its three-year agreement.

Fucking hell.

He can't hear you mate.

Attached: levy.gif (500x250, 573K)

>Not lying, mate.
Timestamp some proof then.

>went down on a paki
nonce

so, it seems the easiest way to get (you)'s on /trans/ is pretending you're rich, huh... i'll remember this. maybe combine it with anime and some political stuff next time.

How can I do that?

Fuck off.

>2019-20 season
>not having amazon prime already

sad pathetic boomer

I'll say thanks. Send me some money pls I'm actually skint

>boomer
Oh hey hdmi user, hows it going? forcing your own meme again?

>How can I do that?
Are you seriously that fucking stupid.

>When I did, I got told 'to give you the life we wished we could have' or some shit.
Did your parents wish they were shitposting on an anime website about football transfers instead of amassing their fortune and making a family?

What? You want me to take a picture of my bank account or something? Fuck off.

Net Spend League (last 12 months)
1. Liverpool - £260m
2. Man City - £180m
3. Wolves - £90m
4. Man Utd - £65m
5. Everton - £40m

Only have to take a picture of the balance. Is that so hard?

>everybody is so bored about lack of transfers they take bait
yeah, to be fair, i would too.

Yeah but Liverpool give more players away for free.

we didnt buy the league like dem forum clubs, LA

>missing the point

Fuck sake, fine. This is my natwest account, not doing the other ones as well.

Attached: ookay.png (210x75, 2K)

>no overdraft

lmao

are huge black dildos on offer for £7.99 today?

clappity clap
you truly are a god among anons

Liverpool had not been winning the league for 8 years when this film came out

youtube.com/watch?v=qv0WAB3Zkh0

Attached: honkamania.png (960x788, 1.11M)

Why would I need an overdraft?

You're still a massive fucking faggot

BOSS

Attached: 1554768472423.jpg (768x432, 28K)

To pay is to fail.

It's the principle, you aren't considered trustworthy

Attached: u wot m8.gif (500x267, 2.19M)

What did you spend £7.99 on? Got a receipt?

If Spurs are selling Eriksen, then they should sign Ben Yedder and Zyiech : they would still have 40 millions left.

>believing him based on a screenshot
Balance can be changed using inspect element. It's even a common scammer trick

Might go down tesco and buy a hotdog

Any recommendations on which sausages I should buy lads?

which is why I asked what they would believe me with you stupid nonce

Inspector Morse over here

What’s this film got to do with Liverpool winning the league?

>have hundreds of thousands sat in bank
>spend time on Yea Forums

Attached: 1552673236755.jpg (750x563, 56K)

>Buying a single hot dog

Attached: 1553279560305.jpg (380x373, 51K)

that film exists.
Liverpool haven't won the premier league.

me, I read all of them every time

are you implying that my favorite football players don't spend their free time shitposting here?

>not having prime in the year of our lord and savior 2019
Is this what poor people feel like?

>makes a bleeding obvious fucking observation
Are you the autistic user from earlier being autistic as usual? Did you fall all the way down from the top of the Autism Tree and hit every fucking branch? Of course it's inspect element, but it's so boring in /trans/ it's just a bit of fun and seeing how far an user will take a shitpost, more effort than most people do.

Have six.

Attached: 1540769128224.png (1055x1035, 92K)

Is this helms deep?

>Post your bank details on Yea Forums
>Nobody gives you money

O-ok ;_;

So what

if you had hundreds of thousands, wouldn't you? i would, sit all day shitposting, here, you're just another user, if you're out flashing the cash you're just another sucker for some roasties or either mocked for being nu-money or mocked for being old-money or being dickslapped by some fuck with bigger wads.

remember the lester lads went and got rimmed? are you saying rich people don't like shit we like?

It serves as an illustration to make the eons of Liverpool not winning the domestic league conceivable to the human mind

Front me a tenner for a benz richlad, cheers.

>bargain bin shit
Too expensive la

honestly thought that was your phone number mate, i don't even have a bank account, work cash in hand so the ol' lads down in whitehall don't get wise, you know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge.

>Liverpool close to agreeing new 12-month contract extension with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Will keep him at Anfield until 2023. Returned in April after year out with serious knee injury
Strange, he hasn't played in the last two years and still has four years on his contract.

It seems Arsenal are really desperate to find a transfer budget this summer

>Jewish Spurs fan
fucking redundant.

his gf is toxic as fuck

haha, gonna steal that one mate, haha, might even get on ladbible, haha.

Fit lass though.

Easiest £200k signing on fee you could make, lad. Hope that contract includes Sport Insurance so if he is injured (again) it is covered.

but wait, there's more

its just the quickest way across town

>Hating on based Perrie

How dare you. Granted she's no Rebecca or Linda, but she's a pretty good WAG.

Insurance requires they be a write-off to pay out

I think Jews support Spurs for solidarity reasons at this point.

Guarantee he's gonna be Sturridge 2.0. Everyone will back him because he's endearing, but he'll never reach his old quality again.

travelling in London by car is a nightmare. It is the last choice of transport other than bicycle/suicidewheel

pic related

Fookin hell, do want.

Attached: where do you think we are.jpg (944x712, 99K)

is this real?

Attached: 1529488378249.png (500x454, 127K)

its dead in the water now unless 'The Saj' Javid becomes PM

>living in Swindon
Should be doing a benefit concert for you m8, no one deserves to live there

From what I've read online, yes. But interestingly I have never heard this be mentioned in real life, not even on the news. Either way it's 100% unenforceable and is redundant.

>autism tree
He's learning new insults

Nah what I meant is, there is insurance that, lets say it is 'Player is out for 6-8 weeks' the insurance pays their wage for that 6-8 weeks. Obviously if they're as broken as the likes of Wilshere the premium would be massive but there we go.

Yes but only for PornHub and YouPorn. Something something kids getting into porn, something something it isn't the parents job. We don't know what it even means if it comes into force. Some say it's only for 'paid porn', which would mean whatever. Some say it's for all porn. Some say it's only for the pornsites ran by the company making the block. Some say it isn't coming at all. Like this guy and is only backed up by a two year delay due to Brexit shitting. The UK Government won't stop it even if Johnson becomes PM.

shut up boomer user. go get your son to make you some shitty soup.

In theory it starts in July, but it keeps being delayed because it's an unenforceable mess.

Plus recently they did a press release about how the government will protect people's private information from porn licenses. But they accidentally hit the wrong button and revealed 300 journalist's private email addresses when sending a press release about how they can be trusted with your private information.

So trust is limited right now.

I once stood next to Noel Gallagher on the tube. True story.
It depends. None of the midfield except for Fabinho is a guaranteed starter, he could have the chance to play if Keita, Gini and Henderson are all still shit.

Right part of the country, but no I don't live there.

I once went to London to watch Liverpool play Chelsea (2005 CL semi-final) and stood on the tube next to some fat Chelsea fan who basically shit-talked Liverpool the entire ride.

When we beat them in the second leg at Anfield to reach the CL final, I had the eternal privilege of meeting him again on the bus and he recognised me and apologised. Felt good man

>'The Saj' Javid
which football club does he support

Shit, it isn't Stroud is it? Because that might be the only worse place down there than Swindon

Saj is from Rochdale, so he supports Man Utd

Because Brexit is more important than this and because they know wide announcement would cause outrage. Which is why they're waiting for it to be in place before the raging begins which they can safely ignore.

It's happening. They'll never delay it again. It's happening and we can't do anything about it, lad. Just grab a VPN and then wait until they're banned. Browser VPN's are free and should work anyway. Besides, if it is only 'paid porn' or 'major sites' there is no issue and mirror sites will pop up and more sites in general will pop up. The UK government loves using porn as a vote winner because it helps placate the Muslims who are angry that LGBT is taught in schools.

Bromsgrove Sporting F.C.

Nah, Bristol.

Imagine living in Stroud, grim.

Why tf would I want to leave God's own garden?

>It's happening. They'll never delay it again. It's happening and we can't do anything about it, lad. Just grab a VPN and then wait until they're banned.

I'm perfectly happy to walk into the local newsagent and ask for a scratch-off porn pass. Bossman will give me it and a lottery ticket and a creme egg and that'll be that.

Nah he specifically supports Bromsgrove Sporting F.C. He helped form it or some shit. Don't think he's ever mentioned what 'relevant' club he supports. He's also supporting Indian Football club development for some reason. What religion is he? I look forward to the Yanks going 'hahaha muslim mayor and pm lollololo' when Obama is a confirmed Muslim who hid this information (and took down all images of him in such dress).

BASED

reminder if you are NOT a Labour supporter you deserve to die a horrible death TORY SCUM

Attached: 1532086403324.jpg (2048x1536, 228K)

He is a muslim, but he is ok because he calls out paki rape gangs on twitter

Jesus America calm down you monsters

>that Holiday Inn ad where the kids are excited to be going to Stroud
I know ads don't have to be realistic, but my suspension of disbelief only goes so far

>ignoring the principle
>ignoring the fact that despite the porn pass supposedly being a 'one code on it for all the sites' the government will go 'whoops, need to buy another one goy, because we need to reset the code due to people making a code generation program :^)'
>ignoring the fact Pakis will refuse to stock it on principle because it is haram
lmao

When you lose to an African team on FIFA live

twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/1138541545739526144

Lads, he will never be pm, cons won't kill their party by putting a fucking Indian pm in.

Reminder

Attached: 1541415374586.jpg (580x707, 100K)

>because they know wide announcement would cause outrage. Which is why they're waiting for it to be in place before the raging begins which they can safely ignore.
But they're rolling out ID cards for it, which have to be produced somewhere, and I guarantee they'll be collecting dust in shops. There's no way they can spin this in a positive light or justify it's existence because it will never work, and that in itself will cause outrage.

Ah yes, just like Jews call out 'fellow white people' until they need to be a different race to suit them, right. Irrelevant to my point, being a Bong is a living nightmare and the shitposting is bad enough as it is, add them on and it's just more bullshit.

>lads, he'll never be London Mayor, Cons won't kill their capital by putting a liberal Paki rape gang, terrorist supporting, Muslim London Mayor in
Right you are, lad.

Germany just assfucked Estonia 8-0.

K*an is Labour.

think he'll blame it on another heart attack?

Attached: 1559704514508.png (1166x420, 120K)

>USA 13-0 Thailand
Absolute fucking state of the Women's World Cup.

>Americunts being dumb with no taste

What are you reminding me of exactly?

That's just uncalled for. Americans are classless peasants

>>What are you reminding me of exactly?
to stay seething

ID Cards or you put your private information in. Which requires credit card info (not debit card). They wanted, originally, to block ALL porn only to find out that the porn blocker blocked sexual health websites and health websites and abuse websites. So they couldn't do that, because, despite what you're saying, the government will look weak if they back down. Nobody wants this, but nobody wants a lot of stuff, but it happens. The government won't back down and say it is a mistake. Even if nobody buys the fucking things they'll go 'welp people are putting their info in so that's OK, the children are safe! Lets ignore that the majority of them see porn on Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook'. The final thing is, you can REQUEST sites to be banned, so people will do it for lulz, mate. First they're contacted to put in the age verification on the page and if they don't they're automatically blocked, full stop. That's the point mate, I don't think you realise this is just gonna be abused to block whatever 'problematic' things they want. Mark my words, 10 years time, there will be an internet license to 'make sure harmful and problematic opinions are not expressed online to cause offence or indoctrinate others'. Thank fuck you can just buy citizenship elsewhere in certain places where this shit doesn't occur, where you're given a modicum of privacy and respect as an adult.

They should call it “Womens Soccer” to avoid any confusion with the beautiful game

>women's """"""""""""""""football"""""""""""""""" is projected to have 1 billion viewers

Literally how?

>A-at least you get to see sides at the women's world cup that you'd never get to in the men's

man in boots = labour
man lying down = scouser

Attached: 1554172337366.png (500x329, 289K)

>Implying mad

Fucking accuse me of being mad again I'll fucking stab your mother in the fucking face you CUNT

The third game with a team scoring 10+ goals since they increased the field to 24 teams last time. Incredibly it had only happened once before that.

In total? So it's actually a 20th of that watching every game

>he's poor
>and stupid

lol

How much is that? like 50 million?

They dont understand the concept of being a gracious winner. Jumping up and down like you've won the CL while Thai kids cry in the stands. Disgrace

man in boots = scouser
man lying down = ABL
give it a lick if you want to stay on Yea Forums

I don't think holding back and looking down on your opponent is the right thing to do.

based, keep fighting the good fight

>Lets ignore that the majority of them see porn on Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook'
This is the funniest thing about it. The block is meant to stop kids 'stumbling' across porn online, when in reality kids do that on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and such anyway, which they specifically had to exclude from the block because they couldn't do it. A kid isn't going to accidentally see porn on PornHub. If it actually goes ahead it would be a genuine low point for this country.

Attached: 1379163311061.gif (386x364, 3.09M)

m-make me

streamja.com/aR6Q

LMFAO WHAT IS THIS SHIT

The keeper literally has spaghetti hands. This is the shit they're telling me is close to being near the standards of the men's game? FUCKING LOL

Show them respect by playing hard, but no need to humiliate them. Even fucking Man City know this

make a webm. im not giving your gay site clicks

t. 6-1

>the USA had 40 shots at goal
>that's a shot every 2 and a quarter minutes

Do they?

Attached: (NINE).jpg (1240x826, 63K)

>Muslims who are angry that LGBT is taught in schools.
You don't need to be mudslime to be angry about snowflakes brainwashing kids to make them think being a faggot or tranny makes you special and interesting. Why can't schools stick to maths and english anymore?

middle of bloody june, i've got the windows closed and i'm still fucking freezing
absolute disgraceful weather

Attached: 1557997279491.jpg (1242x1500, 453K)

>Le reddit
>Gay

PICK ONE

How much did the City bench celebrate the 9th goal?

They can shill it as hard as they want, but women's football just isn't men's football, and never will be. It's good they get a platform to compete on, and there's an audience for it, but holy fuck the massive drops in quality in some teams all over the pitch is just hilarious.

Attached: 1539626626016.gif (177x295, 1.55M)

>brainwashing kids to make them think being a faggot or tranny makes you special and interesting.
really is that what the lessons involved?

Kino photo

Can comfirm that mods are trannies that get butthurt and ban people

They played the first team all through, then in the second leg they mellowed.

City did it right

No, it's just a 'some children only have a mummy, some only have a dad, some have two dads' lesson

>tfw used to beat up fags at school
How the times change.

I've just come back from a 3 day ban for an incredibly innocent shitpost.

Man City and passionate celebrations don't mix in any occasion

Fairest way i can describe it is minor flashes of technical brilliance lost within a haystack of misplaced passes, bad decision making, and downright awful goalkeeping. Oh and lacking the speed and physicality of the mens game

disgusting marxist white genocide jewish lgbt commie propaganda

I get banned all the time, pal.
usually from baiting Americans on Yea Forums

>tfw used to beat up fags at school, but only because I was a closet gay myself

You know what, I don't remember. If the Yanks have gone berserk after #13 then yeah, it's completely different.

It genuinely shows women's football cannot be put on the same platform as men's football.

You seem like a dickhead

>needing that explaining

Oh dear oh dear he's beyond help

What is /trans/ listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=hm6A94zzMvM&feature=youtu.be

Also someone make a thread before I make one with Guardian rumours

>the porn ban is a crumb to get the Muslims off council and governments backs over LGBT thing.
the two things arent connected in the slightest

Ah fuck it, don't wanna deal with retards, gonna delete the post and log off for tonight.

sum fuckin skeppy innit

Had non last summer. Guess they got some new fun hating mod

>What is /trans/ listening to?
roommate having sex

Simon and Garfunkel's greatest hits

Yeah, I remember them trying to make a point out of how women rarely dive in their game, and it's no fucking surprise because they're not fast enough to get around anyone in the first place.

really gay. you should be ashamed of yourself

waaaaahh i'm so superior please understand my genius Yea Forums!!
ughhhh you faggots can't appreciate me! no more of my distilled brilliance on your servers1

is an politics an athlete?

Yes.
Cringe.
Based.
Faggot.

new

Well since shitposting is a sport id say yes

Its pretty much proven that women are 10% behind men in terms of athleticism. So theyre already behind before they even begun.

I would say having a smaller pitch would probably help the womens game be a bit quicker, but it wont help the massive number of unforced errors that seem to occur

Dafuq u talking bout nig?

Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique la'