Why are we so good at climbing...

Why are we so good at climbing? webm related just won the world cup with ease with her 6th win in a row and she's only 20.

Attached: Janja the goat.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_climbing_at_the_2020_Summer_Olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=D3TBGvC6LFM
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbKkk1rsqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashima_Shiraishi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's pretty impressive two fingering those holes

>when she hangs off the rock with only two fingers
damn that's crazy

Balkan monkey

>slovenian women
what are you feeding them? they could probably kick the shit out of 90% of Yea Forums

Mountain life, clean air and superior Aryan genes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_climbing_at_the_2020_Summer_Olympics

for me, it's Jessica Pilz

where the fuck even is Slovenia

>bouldering
Lead climbing is where it counts

Having just one big athlete, even the best, doesn't mean to dominate a sport. What impress me more is Japan that has athletes in both male and female category.

Japan hardly ever gets gold you fucking weeb

is that even hard? just be a starved turbo (wo)manlet and you only have to lift like 25kg per hand

the finger strength is ridiculous

It's exactly the reason why climbing is so easy for women. Plus they are naturally more agile.
You can train it

She cute

And? Having just one super athlete doesn't make you a superpower nation in a sport, do you know that?

Attached: IFSC_World_Cup_2019_Bouldering_men_podium.jpg (1280x721, 427K)

>You can train it

yeah it's still a lot of hard work though

you mean women's climbing

You can't achieve anything without hard work

we have 2 current winners and a few that get podiums every other event. That's a lot more than Japan

Attached: BEJMR+H+sVn+yHLnFYgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (827x316, 40K)

I don't know, from the pic you posted I see more Japan flag.

>and she's only 20
this sport will be dominated by 4'10'' children soon enough, just like gymnastics.

not with those legs kek

Bouldering has a huge barrier to even attempt something like in the OP though.

Anyone can kick a football or throw a ball and be reasonably effective. Few people could even do the first move in that video if they'd never done grip/finger training

Ondra is 26 actually

IS there somebody here who practice boundering? I can climb some 6c now, also the part at 0:27 is probably the most difficult passage.

>IS there somebody here who practice boundering?
Very rarely, as I prefer lead climbing on actual rocks. I used to boulder often when I started climbing though, needed to build that grip and finger strength and gain confidence to climb the real deal

not in first place

She got to the top and a bee stung her face? What kind of venue is this?!

>british humour

typical cuck swede. christ, how's tyrone doing?

kekked cuz its true

Nobody goes ito climbing professionally. the sport is just boring. Watching these 30 secs already felt a bit jading so watching 20 competitors in a row will bore you to death. That means you can't market the sport to a paying audience and therefore promising athletes will be picked up by better paying sports. In the end you have some subpar athletes competing and 1-2 good athletes who just love the sport like the girl in the webm. Nothing to do with your country.

> post based on flag
You can suck my italian dick and then clean my toilet polshit.

kek, ok cuck

Herzegovian genes

> post based on flag
You can suck my Irish dick and make me a pizza Mario.

But that's my point. Just to make you understand: if Federer were from Belarus, this wouldn't make Belarus a tennis superpower because he would be just a unique and rare case.

Being irish doesn't make you better than a polish.

>pizza

Not even memeing. Slovenia is a top 3 country worldwide. Would honestly move there tomorrow

no, if you do this since age of 6-8-10, then it comes naturally

i was able to pull up 15 times when i was 13, just because i had a pull up bar on the road from kitchen to PC table, and i was a outcast kid sitting in home and not going out. every time i go to kitchen and back i was hanging there, just doing casual pulls up, like 10-15 seconds

thats why all push up records are set by kids, their bodyweight is small and they JUST do it constantly since young age

americans ruin places and slovenia would become worse if americans start to migrate there

also moving from 1st world coutnry to 2nd world means you are trash outcast in your country

>le hard work
No matter how hard you work an average russian subhuman "male" will always be much poorer and uglier than even a lazy ass German for example who lives off welfare.

>americans ruin places
They literally turned west germany in one of the wealthiest and most developed places on earth.

We had a huge influx of anglos (uk the most) who moved here in the past 10 years. You can easily buy a house because it's 10x cheaper here than in their countries. And not only that you also get a nice country side view with it. You can drive through the whole country in like 5-6 hours so nothing is really that far away. UK people like buying stuff especially vineyards for some reason.

Why aren't nigs better at this?

The world champion female is a gook though.

you idiot CIA shill, west germany was one of the wealthiest and most developed place on earth before WW2 too, anddd in 19 century too and in 18 century too

Imagine the handjobs she gives

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (234x215, 9K)

someone forgot about how we nuked japan and then literally rebuilt it into a first world country in mere decades

>Why are we so good at climbing?
every relevant sport was already taken so you went for the one nobody gives a shit about

>she

same thoughts everytime i see this advert
youtube.com/watch?v=D3TBGvC6LFM

bouldering and orienteering are the two sports where people from higher education is over-represented in my experience

no, don't taint it with our amerimutt genes

>uncreative, autistic workaholics like sport without creativity and only relying on work-ethic
quelle surprise

she can climb my 5 inch dick anytime she wants

Attached: 1527724012861s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbKkk1rsqk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashima_Shiraishi
>started climbing at the age of six
>a few years later, she quickly established herself as one of the top boulderers and sport climbers in the world

and russia is known worldwide for spreading its magnificent standard of living wherever they go.
my russian buddy's dad tells stories about smuggling toilet paper into russia. a russian ex-girlfriend told stories about the christmas she received pencils w/ erasers and cried tears of joy. and both families were powerful enough to be millionaires quickly in the states.

>go to climbing gym for school field trip
>because there's 30 of us they don't bother giving us those grip shoes
>asshole belayer keeps telling me to use my legs more when I'm wearing sneakers that don't fit or stick to the holds

lel, same happened here.

love the sport, absolutely based webm.

such a weird "sport". i swear everyone i know who does this is a stereotypical turbocuck like in all the memes here.

>Ondra lost to a gook
unbased, out of my top 3.

he doesnt climb indoors when its cold and then goes /out/ in summer for some beautiful scenery climbing fucking big rocks with the lads and have some drinks in the mountain.
youre trash

Imagine the positions she could manage

Attached: 1435351131586.gif (640x712, 8K)

gave up after failing at real sports maybe?

>You can train it
Yeah no shit Vladimir

Based if true