What's Yea Forums's hateboner for this guy?

what's Yea Forums's hateboner for this guy?

is it because he didn't stay to play for a shit flyover state team?

Attached: kd.jpg (737x583, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he joined a 73 win team after blowing a 3-1 lead to them

if you can't beat them, join them.

not a bad idea.

Ameri/sp/ hypocritically hates super teams even though they're a staple in American sports. So when a top player joins a super team, it's frowned upon even though it's a legitimate way to win and win big

t. Patriots, Warriors (formerly Lakers), Man City fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU

he's a pussy

how?

Pats aren’t a superteam dumbfuck, they’re one man’s genius system, literally doesn’t matter who’s on the field, they have much less talent than most teams

i hated kd when he was still on the thunder
because I hate every player and team that isn't my own

he killed the NBA

Never said they were, stay mad faggot I always win every year

LeBron did in 2010 and you know it.
He's a cowardly snake.

This. Pats are legitimately the single most impressive dynasty in the history of sports. Their consistent success in a league that by nature should have more parity than any other is a testament to the greatness of both Tom Brady and Bill Belichick

Pats don’t absorb other team’s best players into their own, the NBA is full of millionaire cunts who make more money from shoe sponsorships than they do per game so they’re fine buying out of their contract to join the winning team. This isn’t a problem in any other sport

>man SHITTY
>super team
KEK

>home drafted core
>super team

Brady is entirely a product of the system

I hope Brady plays into his early 50's and wins the Owl every single year until he retires. The twitter asspain is comedy gold and I want more.

>Pats don’t absorb other team’s best players into their own

What is the Josh Gordon trade

Don't be ridiculous, Patriots are definitely stacked with serial winners that are talented. The NFL has a constantly revolving door of players who retire early and right now or in the last ten years the league's overall talent pool has dried up so bad that only Xheattle and Manning's Broncos could stop the Pats.

Rodgers, grandpa Manning, Drew Bees, Rootburger, all fucking overrated shit. Hardly any noticeable RB that last more than a few years besides Peterson and Lynch. The Pats are a super team by virtue of having a consistent roster of winners

Imagine being this retarded. The Hawks lost to the Pats in that one Super Bowl and Brady has a winning record vs the Broncos

We don't hate him anymore desu. We do hate your scummy sociopathic franchise and fanbase though.

I meant in terms of ending the monopoly not in the playoffs directly. Only Xheattle comes close

For me, its Based God.

Attached: 1383598831681.jpg (440x293, 18K)

room temp iq

So. Very. This.

>Xheattle
Can someone explain this spelling

based

My first guess is because Seattle is known for being a liberal city so their putting xe (nonbinary pronoun, instead of she or he) in their name

Snake ass nigga

Im the same way and i thought this was the case for everyone. But i asked this kid today who has fav nba team is and he gave me 3 diff teams. What the fuck is that bros? I wasnt aware ppl were like this.

>katie Durant

If you're a pussy, that is.

>Patriots
>Super team

Pick one.

Kek

BASED

Attached: d6be455f8ac2a6e774568bdfc453c171.png (572x471, 54K)

And became the best player on that team as well as the reason they won back to back titles. Sounds like a good move

Lebron was bound to choke at some finals, the memechuckers are way too stacked to choke

Aren't patriots and warriors made mostly out of draft picks? man city didn't sign any big star tho, aguero has been there for like 10 years and the stars they have became a star at city, not before that

Neck yourself holy fucking shit

Attached: 1553622336765.jpg (480x712, 33K)

Based
Cringe

>t. Patriots, Warriors (formerly Lakers), Man City fan.
Beautiful bait.

>plays with a team with a beyond cancerous dude, horrible teammate and stadpadder
>told by fans he should both stay where he's miserable OR go join an awful team so as to not appear a ring chaser
it's so mind-blowing that people shit on players for doing what the ultimate goal in the NBA is - to win a ring.

everyone's favorite player 9 times out of 10 would have done the exact same thing Durant would have done if put into the same situation with same level of skill. a lot of fans, myself included, cheer for dogshit teams no player ever wants to come to so they can't comprehend why a player would choose to play for the fucking Warriors over the Pistons, for example.

They hate him for joining an already great team and creating perhaps the best team of all time.

But I will not celebrate his injury. He's the best player in the league.

>LeBron did in 2010 and you know it

No he didn't you Salty bitch

He deserves all the hate. He geniune goat but he still wants to smurf and play on bronze when he's Champ.

PLAY ON CHAMP FAGGOT

>Patriots
>super team
Pick 1 you brain dead fuck.

Skill wise... maybe. But he has a mental fortitude that is unparalleled in the sport. Many others would have been satisfied with two or three rings and started to halfass it. Where is Peyton Manning today?

Not even top 15

>broken record weak bait

>He's the best player in the league.

he’s not even the best player on the Warriors and if he joined the raptors he’d be second best to Kawhi

>insecure
>burner account
>bitch move, at least ask to be traded. Cp3, kyrie, kawhi, AD all asked to be traded, he couldve at least showed the same courtesy to okc but didnt want to weaken warriors cause hes a poosy boy
>joined 73-9 team that eliminated him in the wcf
>hes soft

Hes basically like the anti Kobe which is disgusting. Fuck him

Kawhi is the fifth best on his team

Anybody being a Durrcant apologist needs to be publicly shamed.

Because he is a soft bitch nigga that couldn't even have Decision 2.0, just wrote a blog. At least LeBrony rebounded from his Miami move with all the memes.

He didn't blow a 3-1 lead, Westbrick did.

The Thunder organizations should have traded Westbrick and made Durant their go to guy, instead they kept that "2 leaders" meme. Westbrick's problem is that although is not as good as Steph he sees himself as a superstar. Now if Steph talkes a step back to allow KD to be the main guy why didnt Westbrick? That's where the Tunder front office should have intervene.

I remember some refball in game 5 and 6 of that series. Durant shit the bed a little bit harder than WB did, too. Both of them were trying their best to play hero ball when they had wide open teammates.

no, that was lebitch

Because his decision to go to the GSW basically ruined parity in the NBA. It's not like there was much to begin with but without a doubt he destroyed what was left. It also exposed how weak he is mentally.

I'm not happy that hes got about as serious of a injury as you can get as a athlete but with that being said his injury all but guarantees a Toronto championship and regardless of his new decision to either stay or go, parity will be partly restored to the NBA.

Attached: 1560194061858.png (680x987, 784K)

KD has no chance even if he get past warriors in 2016. he already got refballed vs Lebron in 2012

Come on dude lol

Yes yes, we know bombston fan, you're the least talented team. It's just Brady, right? The refs always make calls against you. Goodell rigs the league for you. And yet you still prevail!

bait

Winning record versus the Broncos as a whole or versus Manning's Broncos? Manning kept Brady from reaching the last 6 superbowls in a row (2013, 2015). It's a noteworthy achievement. Manning got knocked out by other teams in his later years

KD did nothing wrong