The End of Durant

Why would the Warriors medical staff clear him to play when he obviously wasn't ready? Was is all part of Kerr's master plan to nuke Durant's legs so he doesn't leave?

Attached: durant evangelion.jpg (1920x1080, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ySWhvwB0VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS THE FINALS

durant is a boss, he cleared himself to play

The End of Durant: You Are (Not) In Your Prime

They were just desperate. Without the points Durant put up in the 1st the warriors would have lost that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ySWhvwB0VQ

>shit talks vanvleet
>dies

Attached: 1559996615097.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

They were desperate. That's what happens when you get down 3-1. Teams end up taking risks

It’s the finals and they were losing him anyway

>Without the points Durant put up in the 1st

Craptors literally lost more points by their retardedness missing passes and just being retarded shoting bricks from 3 point line, if they just did what theyve done in the 4 previous games they will be celebrating tonight, but nope, they went full retard, instead of playing hard ball, moving it to gas whats left of those golden fags.

Yeah, they were painfully bad from 3

But still only lost by 1. If you take all of durants points off the board and scatter his shot attempts around the warriors they would have most likely lost.

Go look at Durant's stats tonight.

Woulda coulda shoulda, that's the painful thing about close games. I think it was Mark Jackson who said right before this game that a single point doesn't seem like much in the moment, but it makes all the difference. For me, the biggest call was a shooting foul on Vanvleet despite Curry kicking his legs out to initiate contact: a move that the refs correctly penalised earlier in the series, but not tonight.

He was 3/5 all 3 shots made were 3 pointers.

He even had 2 made free throws to have 11 pts total. For only playing 12 minutes off an injury he was pretty productive.

day of the grill SOON

They wanted him to retire since they know they're gonna win anyway. Now they have less competition next year and can stack up the bench. All they need is curry donkey and klay.

Reminder the Golden State organization has three top executives who have worked in public relations their entire lives before joining going into sports ownership, including majority owner Peter Guber.

Reminder the cognitive slide happening right now throughout the internet is the Golden State organization's social media team attempting to shift attention to Toronto instead of the criminal culpability of their ownership for cajoling an at-risk Durant to play.

Attached: mysterio.jpg (764x592, 113K)

He couldn't even breathe on Curry early on without a whistle

Holy shit imagine this timeline actually happening

Kerr is out here playing 4D chess

everyone in management for the warriors seems slimy to me and kerr too. literally bullshiting everyone about a calf injury and probably somehow convinced kd it was just the calf

I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY I MUSTN'T RUN AWAY

Attached: 1329082390.jpg (750x563, 63K)

Good thread

GET IN THE DAMN PAINT, BOOGIE.

Attached: meth curry with the needle boi.jpg (306x323, 20K)

Warriors ruined his career. Sad. Durant will always be a sonic anyway. We drafted him

In a few years there will be a 30for30 episode about Durant's injury, and how the medical staff were forced by the front office to declare him fit to play

Klay got smacked by Lowry on a 3 and they didn't call anything. Refs were bad but I don't really think either team benefited

so how many millions will he lose in free agency because of this?

The Knicks will probably throw a big contract at him, regardless of who else they sign.

Attached: TYBG.jpg (715x402, 37K)

this injury is bad. and it wouldn't shock me if the other achilles goes at some point or some other major leg injury happens. once your compromised your other joints and ligaments take the extra load and it's only a matter of time

knicks BTFO

a Brinks truck full of them