Toronto fans showing passion and cheering durants injury

>toronto fans showing passion and cheering durants injury

based and redpilled. if you dont like it knitting classes are that way >>>>>>

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-10 at 22.06.30.png (854x430, 563K)

This. I love the manufactured outage. We literally won the series with that injury. How can you call yourselves a raptors fan and not cheer at that?

wtf was his problem?

Attached: snap.png (246x207, 127K)

Attached: time-100-influential-photos-kevin-carter-starving-child-vulture-87.jpg (1680x1080, 502K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>ACHILLES DED
ACHILLES DED
>ACHILLES DED
ACHILLES DED
>ACHILLES DED
ACHILLES DED
>ACHILLES DED
ACHILLES DED

*snap*
that one's going in my injury compilation

this injury is definite proof that kawhi was right to refuse playing for the spurs when he knew his body wasnt ready.

POPOBITCH BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN

THIS.

>trying to be the hero and show up before you are healed
>end your career

everyone should be laughing at him

Head of operations at gsw is literally crying in the post game about this :(

A lot didn't at the beginning, including some Allahu akhbar guy in the press area. They would've been continued if it wasn't for the some raptors players

>Please blame me
crocodile tears trying to buy sympathy since they forced KD to play.

but he didnt re-injure his calf, he injured a tendon. seems like that could happen any game.

the owner forced KD to play, that is so fucked. fucking old white motherfuckers, plantation tier shit.

Based last white Canadian in Hogtown. Fuck the pajeets downplaying this.
t. grew up in High Park North

oh no,poor black man has to retire a multimillionaire!!!!!! the shame,the outrage!

how absolutely dare those evil privileged fans get caught up in the moment!?!?!?

So here's what happened. He legit had a calf strain, but all the trainer work and constant icing most likely made the Achilles brittle and it snapped as a result of that. You ice down any tendon too much it becomes ripe for a tear. Tendons need to be warmed, not iced. They treated one injury to create another.

why the fuck would you ice the achilles at all if it was the calf? do you know how legs work. it was always an achilles injury

>he should be happy with a fraction of what his actual value/wealth should be
Fuck off bootlicker. Same retarded logic that has people shitting on NFL players for holding out for a fair contract.

I didn't realize Yea Forums had a resident doctor in house

What do you think the Achilles connects to, you fucking moron? The calf. Look it up. you mong.

>justifiably cheering given the stakes and moment then respectfully clapping
>not breaking into rousing and riotous chorus rounds of Lil B's Fuck Kevin Durant untill he limped off the court
not gon lie, you leafs dissapoint me sometimes.

Attached: 1382018910548.gif (126x122, 103K)

Very true.

>N-NOT FAIR!!!!! I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH MONEY TO THROW A BALL AROUND!!!!!!

Why do you have to “feel sorry” for him. Its not like he doesnt have a medical plan.

Holy kek

>Cheering an injury

>Making America hate you somehow despite playing the Warriors

you fucking idiots.

What should they have done? Not being a smartass, generally curious Doctor user.

Then why not just warn the calf strain? Surely somebody on the medical staff would've realized this same exact thing?

omg I can't

I can't believe Toronto is worse than Philly

fuck america

He's a multimillionaire. His injury wasn't life altering. He's a snake. He deserved the cheering

Toronto is filled with street shitters and spineless pasty mongs.

a tendon connected directly to the calf. It's not a mere coincedence

b ut they cant afford to go to the game, it's just white canadian hockey fan dickheads

The point of icing the strain is to reduce/prevent inflammation. Warming the calf would not achieve that

wow so edgy leaf. stay classy