Be best player on super team

>be best player on super team
>get peer pressured to play savior
>odds were low that you can win down 3-1
>rush back when not fully healthy
>re-injure achilles
>free agency value crashes
karma or bad luck

Attached: D8vsasmV4AAozJG.jpg (1200x823, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/overtime/status/1138264562355068929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>giving up on the championship because muh free agency
That would be more cucked than putting an ad on Craigslist for your wife to get gangbanged behind an Applebee's

lol ok kid, enjoy your big win tonight. He will still be the top free agent by a mile

twitter.com/overtime/status/1138264562355068929

KARMA KARMA KARMA

HE SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL AND SATAN HAS COME ROUND TO COLLECT HIS DUE

FUCK KEVIN DURANT
LIL B CURSE BACK ON

>score 15 points per game on an 8th seed with "kevin knox" and "frank ntilikina"

>muh free agency
he is set for life, don't worry about him

>have an achilles injury
>claim it's a calf injury b/c free agent
>comes back prematurely
What did he think was going to happen?

Fuck the Warriors for destroying his career. Hopefully he can eventually make a full recovery.
If the Warriors still lose the finals, I hope he calls them out afterward. He's already won two championships and has millions in the bank. He had no reason to be on the court today and with the way he's been treated, they don't deserve his support.

>every nigga believes in karna
>every nigga hates kd
>every nigga hates the warriors

will the hood ever be proven wrong?

holy shit niggas be right about literally everything why the fuck arent we listening to them more?

Not LeBron James

the plot against the knicks continues

Both

Attached: 5ABABEB4-AFC0-4CB3-A401-BCA8DB220A78.jpg (750x664, 233K)

I miss craigslist personals for this reason

Also nothing cucked about gangbangs desu it’s only cucking if your point is depriving one partner

>be the biggest bitch in the history of sports and ruin the NBA for 2 seasons
>get miraculous injury which allows for an interesting postseason
>try to come back anyway to ruin a 3rd straight NBA season
he deserves it desu

If Kendrick Perkins told me to do anything I’d do the opposite too.

Didn't he call KD cupcake?

Teams are still gonna max him out. He's Kevin FUCKING DURANT.

>maxing out forever broken goods
Some shit tier team will, maybe

What’s better? A snake getting his just desserts or the absolute asspain that everyone in the media is going to feel from this? Personally, I am elated for both

Attached: 0FA59774-7A6B-4A06-ADDB-EDBCA6B44D30.gif (450x275, 2.76M)

He's Kevin FUCKING DURANT...with an achilies tear and will miss the entire next season

Sweet fucking justice. Eat it KD you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1560144083070.png (810x850, 171K)

funny how karma works. can't shortcut yourself to rings without consequences

Your mama's pussy.

Are Applebee’s still a thing? Asking for personal reasons

fuck golden state

Who said he was pressured to play? He wanted to get in the game

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 7.48.20 PM.png (1410x1082, 1.45M)

There were reports that the team was questioning why he can’t play other were playing hurt.

Is this how Mexicans cope

cause ytpipo think niggas be crazy

they literally Jeremiah gettin thrown in jail for tellin the truth only to get destroyed by Iraqis

You listened to a nigga for 4 years and he was so good yiu wanted to listen to him 4 years more

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Yeah he just went from 30 teams offering him the max to 30 teams offering him the max

He was able to play. Klay was stopped from playing even though he had nothing near what KD did and Klay actually wanted in.

KD is a snake, but he wanted to come back and play.

That's what the max does. KD's value before the injury was like 1.5x the max, now it's maybe 1.2x the max. But because it's the max, nothing has really changed

nobody is going to max shit. He's going to miss all of next season and nobody knows what he's going to look like post injury as a 7 ft wing player with this severe an injury

lawsuit woop woop

If KD doesn't get at least a dozen max offers I will drink Scarlett Johansson's toilet water

KD can't even fully commit to being a snake

Me too! I mean ew