Should transgender females be able to play in female sports?

What are your guys thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NIlq85dL0C4

I personally think they should not be able to play. I guess the only way to let them play would be if their testosterone levels were the same as a average woman of that sport. Its just too crazy to have a man say he is a female and then go and crush females in female sports.

Also, just how much weaker is the average woman compared to the average man? Just how strong is testosterone when talking of musculature and such?

Attached: reality_begins.png (480x480, 423K)

Bump

Sure, why not. Serves women right for pushing for trans rights so hard.

Don’t give a shit let the feminists play with men I have never watched women’s sports or given two shits

This.

Men playing women's sports might be the way to save them.

Also, more broadly on the social issue, I'm starting to think we should just let it all happen. Just accelerate it as much as possible so everyone can see the nightmarish world it creates and then we'll all bounce back. Plus, meanwhile, there are and will always be normal people who know what's up that'll just keep living their lives away from all this shit.

>should trangenders be put to death in accordance with biblical law
Fixed your question and the answer is yes

yes

Attached: hannamounceyhandball.jpg (1396x785, 160K)

Exhibit A

Attached: new women - australia iran.png (679x1033, 748K)

Exhibit B

Attached: new women - canadian cyclist champion.jpg (762x745, 169K)

>OUTTA MY WAY, MUSLIM SHITS

Yes because it would be funny

Absolutely yes. Clearest and most tangible way for monkey brained normies to see the absurdity in the whole transgenderism nonsense.

no, leave biological womens sport alone. If these guys were a bit better, they would be able to compete as men against men

How can Muslim women compete?

literally exactly how I feel. they can cry for change after enough of them get CTE from competing against trans women.

yes but only because it's hilarious, not because I don't hate trannies.

Who cares about sports in the greater scheme of things?
You're brainwashed by the jews into supporting trickle down economics over niche social issues.

yes because it makes leftists look silly

Attached: tranny sports equality.jpg (653x720, 57K)

Do you need to chop off your penis to be able to identify as a woman

How will Islamic countries even compete?

Aw shit!

TERFs should sit the fuck down and fucking listen

more dominate than shaq in his prime

Is it just me or do they have a weird Home Simpson style build that made me read this in a Homer voice