OFFICIAL WASHINGTON NATIONALS @ CHICAGO WHITE SOX GAMETHREAD

Top 2nd, 0-0.

Sanchez vs Despaigne

Attached: nats sox.jpg (1440x810, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXm2HJZB6hk
youtube.com/watch?v=osZr_L0T-iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course the score fucking changes as soon as I make the thread.

Goddammit.

Once again facing the nationals for 2 while being 2 under .500

can this despaigne faggot straighten his hat
also will bustoy ever hit a home run at home

Hi

they were just 1 under last time

Oh this is where they keep the fags

Odrisamer looks like a Caribbean sling blade

remember when abreu didn't hit a home run at home until like late July one year.

I think you're looking for the Cubs thread

reporting in, why do the Nats have our number?

Attached: ajpierzynski.jpg (753x424, 107K)

>our

>found the guy with aspergers that has never been to a game because "people" give him anxiety attacks

The same reason you are a Cards fan.

They just do.

Nats fan checking in. Sorry I'm late. I had to go to my Mom's house to do some chores for her. What did I miss?

Attached: screech.jpg (269x388, 21K)

Nothing exciting

Nats offense slowly picking away, Sox offense being completely incompetent

>getting no hit
>by anibal "89 mph right over the middle" sanchez
>again
The whos are fucking pathetic.

why does it rain every day in fucking alabama, fucking barons never play

I thought that the Nats were one of your 17 teams.

Literal who pitching for the sox

You haven't heard of Odrisamer Despaigne? One of the hottest prospects to ever step on the mound

they were when they were beating up the cubs. Scherzer is absolutely based, and is impossible to dislike, and I enjoy watching his starts, but im not a nats fan.

Attached: lolburgerfranchiseman.jpg (1726x846, 296K)

Scherzer is fucking awesome to watch every 5th day. I don't know if he's the best, but he's definitely the most entertaining. Top 5 for sure.

Attached: max.jpg (289x174, 6K)

is he mccan't again yet

God damn, Trea Turner is great.

early cycle watch

absolutely 100% agree with that. When guys like him and Verlander are gone, i dunno if I'll enjoy the MLB like I currently do. Soon we'll be overrun with "openers" and just pussy faggot shit on the pitching part of the game.

"Yeah. I'm fucking sure. Let's fucking go."

Attached: nats max dog.jpg (201x251, 7K)

the white sox SUCK holy shit I didn't realize you guys were this bad
awful team

how can one man be so based?

yeah, the nats are having a great year though...

He got robbed of his perfect game. I was fucking pissed about that.

hbp iirc?

Yeah. The guy leaned in to it.

The month of May was brutal. Really tough schedule combined with a lot of injuries and a historically bad bullpen.

the ump could have called that, even though i cant recall an ump ever calling an intentional lean. at least wasn't a bunt, that shit would have caused a fist fight, and for good reason.

I'm glad for you guys that the Sox are playing better. I went through some pretty bad seasons before the Nats turned the corner. I'm even happy for Giolito. He was a likeable enough player. His issue when he was with the Nats was that he was spineless. One or two things would go wrong and he would completely melt down. Has he finally grown a backbone?

I believe the rule is that you have to make an attempt to get out of the way, although I've never seen that called.

nice shit leury

He is touched by a pitched ball which he is not attempting to hit unless (1) The ball is in the strike zone when it touches the batter, or (2) The batter makes no attempt to avoid being touched by the ball; If the ball is in the strike zone when it touches the batter, it shall be called a strike, whether or not the batter tries to avoid the ball. If the ball is outside the strike zone when it touches the batter, it shall be called a ball if he makes no attempt to avoid being touched. APPROVED RULING: When the batter is touched by a pitched ball which does not entitle him to first base, the ball is dead and no runner may advance.

wow that was a blown fucking call. Jose Tabata is a FUCKING SCUMBAG and im glad his pro baseball career ended over 4 years ago. he's probably digging for food in some pittsburg dumpster.

Nobody knows because nothing has gone wrong this season. He must have some kind of balls because he pitched a complete game against Houston.

He still got the no hitter and said after the game that he shouldn't have hit him and took full responsibility for it. Which only makes him more based. Also Trea just a single away from the cycle now.

Attached: nats ball girl.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Yeah, I wouldn't expect less from Mad Max. But he still did get fucked over.

youtube.com/watch?v=osZr_L0T-iQ
You be the judge

big time cycle watch now
I saw Turner hit for the cycle at Coors Field a couple years ago

Thanks for Adam Eaton by the way, he's a fun player to watch and a tough little son of bitch.

Thanks for Giolito. He has been truly entertaining to watch.

he's a scumbag, he knew what he was doing and thus the Baseball Gods ended his career shortly after.

Dunning was probably the guy with the highest ceiling. Guy has some serious shit. Too bad about the elbow. Hope he recovers. Lopez isn't a starter. He should be long relief. At best.

A few starts ago he gave up a 3-run bomb in the first inning and then immediately settled down and then gave up only 1 hit in the next 7 innings (and that runner got caught stealing). So maybe?

You know, if he had done that in the 5th, I wouldn't have much to say about it, but to do it in a perfect game with 2 outs in the 9th is a dick move and really just made him an asshole.

I would even forgive a bunt in a 1-0 game in the 9th.

The Mets fans relentlessly heckled him and caused him to to completely shit his pants one start in his rookie season. It was sad to watch.

I really like this Rainey kid. We got him straight up for Roark in the off season.

final RIP to our hopes and dreams of .500
series vs the yankees, cubs, red sox and twins coming up, and the rangers who are in a playoff position
should be a test for giolito also he's faced a bunch of shitty teams besides the astros

gg nats
You have our number somehow

the nats are a pretty good team dude. they've been pretty unlucky, also really missed Turner
I still think they'll win the NL east

If they're a good team and this is how we play against them then we are fucked

inb4 Home Run

Fuck Basketball, but I couldn't help myself

Cycle Status: Denied.

I think they still have a shot to win the East. Or at least contend for a WC. The Barves and Phils are both flawed teams. The Mets just suck.

they'll bat around next inning
Scherzer is better than ever somehow and Strasburg is really good. Crobin was great before a couple of shaky starts lately, if he gets back on track that's a really good rotation. decent lineup all around and an elite top of the order with Turner, Rendon and Soto. tons of talent, just gotta hope the bullpen regresses in a good way, which seems to be happening already

with those assets, a team should always be contesting a playoff spit.

these fielding mistakes are just hard to watch

It's happening.

White Sox are absolute trash

lmao

Juan Minaya lol

based trips
Are you a wizard?

This game is like Addison Russel vs his girlfriend.

Yes we know that. But at least there was no chance today with this shit offense against cy sanchez.

Goddamn, what a spread...

James Shields lol

He still doesn't have a job. What do all 30 teams in the league know about him?

and dis shit is ovah

GG Sox. See you tomorrow.

Attached: nats soto.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Welcome to the sox despaigne
get your first loss despite pitching a QS

def not a gg, but you Nats guys were fun to talk to

Thanks. You can be okay when you talk baseball and stay away from the /pol/ shit.

i havn't really /pol/'d it on here since 2016

C'mon man. I saw a /pol/ post from you yesterday.

which one? you dont have to link it, just what was it about?