Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGIfE1SjLC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically not sure what we will shitpost about when Tsu and Messi retire

Vinicius Jr and Mbappe

>implying anyone cares that much about these niggers
Let's face it, no one can replace them.

I hope a 39 year old retires from football after playing Euro 2024. Would be 20 years of Ronaldo at international tournaments, assuming Portugal qualifies for every tournament. It's extremely unlikely and he must not suffer a major injury or get convicted of rape, but if anyone can do it, Ronaldo can. His playstyle makes him more durable for playing at the highest level and even at 39 he can still bang in goals.

Ronaldo will decline in the next few years. Best he can get is possibly squeezing in another UEFA but that would be it. By 37 he’ll be a shell of his current self which is only good enough for top sub. He’ll retire before that.

Just be glad you were born in his era.

maybe hell be dead by then

You still have his whole MLS career to look forward to.

Why are niggers mostly good players, sometimes even the best of their team, but almost every exceptional player is white?

Bernardo Silva will score and create all the goals for the 2022 WC champions while Ronaldo takes the credit

FC Porto's Pope said Ronaldo will play until he is 50 years old
Godspeed

Attached: Imagem67.jpg (620x620, 57K)

Welcome to NYCFC

No he won't. He's a genetic freak, hardworking, and he's experienced. Unless he losses the drive he can play the same when he's 40.

>messi
>Ronaldo
>white

>Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini
>not white

2022 WC final will be played less than 50 days before Ronaldo turns 38.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGIfE1SjLC0

Thank you Mr Tsuu, you were based as fuck to watch.

He will become an Inzaghi-like player and play in CL until he's like 40 years old.

I think he will retire from the nt only after the 2024 euro

All of the athletes hit a wall at 37... that’s the absolute limit in these types of sports where having more speed than the defenders is critical. His goal scoring is already declining fast. He should have morphed back into a mid-field when he had the chance...