/trans/ - No Noncery Allowed edition

Yeah, it's those rumours again sub-edition

>If long, protracted transfer battles involving high-priced whelps are your jam, Benfica’s João Felix looks set to provide much of the soundtrack to the summer with Juventus, Manchester City, Real Madrid and Manchester United all gazing on longingly. Stakes have been (infinitesimally) raised over the weekend and United are now, apparently, in discussions with the 19-year-old, who has a release clause of €120m. Not to be outdone, City are said to have offered him a £26.6m deal for the next five years.

It’s likely that United will be chiefly involved in this summer’s other transfer banger too – whether or not Christian Eriksen leaves Tottenham. Ole Gunnar Solskjær sees him as an ideal Paul Pogba replacement, but isn’t averse to a bit of Youri Tielemans either. Meanwhile, the club have had a £40m bid for Aaron Wan-Bissaka laughed out of Selhurst Park and have been told to return with nearer £60m.

>Tottenham will spend all summer trying to drive the price of Ryan Sessegnon down from the £45m Fulham want to the 45p Daniel Levy is prepared to spend. Danny Rose may or may not still be at the club at the end of it, having offered his latest statement of wholehearted commitment to Spurs. “If I’m back at Tottenham next season, great, if I’m not – great,” he cheered.

Arsenal have had to somewhat lower their transfer expectations since going awol in Baku but are still sniffing around PSG’s polo-neck-wearing, chin-stroking, art-loving right-back Thomas Meunier. They’re having a peek at Fiorentina midfielder Jordan Veretout as well, and as a retro nod to former manager Arsène Wenger, have their eyes on an 18-year Ligue 1 defender – in this case, St Etienne’s William Saliba. They’ll also have a tussle with Spurs and West Ham over Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie, currently on loan at Milan.

Attached: PA-41195326-940x530.jpg (940x530, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibSqYaGTt8Y
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48580770
mobile.twitter.com/Bjarni_Ben/status/1138056416353226752
youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM
instagram.com/annesofie_dj/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k
sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Breetain
sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limmy
twitter.com/Art_of_Football/status/1138004640329584640
youtube.com/watch?v=r00ikilDxW4
youtube.com/watch?v=5bfseWNmlds
youtube.com/watch?v=mfTkL-ZHDCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
youtube.com/watch?v=2HD4oeTHHZs
twitter.com/bulgespy/status/1133045911200980992
eyefootball.com/news/41499/Chelsea-squad-Frank-Lampard-succeed-Maurizio-Sarri.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Toshack
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38036022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Banned from buying any players, Chelsea are nevertheless keen to get in on the transfer act so have been lurking outside Leverkusen to wink at Jamaica’s £80m man Leon Bailey. When they are not allowed to complete that transfer, they will turn their attention to Ajax’s Brazilian forward David Neres, who Fifa will also not let them sign. It all means that Willian and Pedro, expected to have been sent packing this summer, will still be blundering attractively but ineffectively up each flank next season.

Stoke have slapped a £23m price tag on goalkeeper Jack Butland, while West Ham are sniffing around Marseille midfielder Morgan Sanson, Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic and Celta Vigo pair Maxi Gómez and Stanislav Lobotka. Finally, Newcastle and Southampton like the cut of France Under-21 striker Jean-Philippe Mateta’s jib and have each offered Mainz a bundle of cash.

Attached: 1016994826-1206x602.jpg (1206x602, 63K)

>ge day

i love to piss on women lowkey

Oh my God fuck off with the shitty guardian rumours

Can't believe how old Danny Rose is, remember this like it was yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=ibSqYaGTt8Y

Unironically this could be United's starting line up next season.

Attached: United2020.png (877x725, 1007K)

For me it's hips and butts

Attached: 1560080049999.png (586x941, 1.28M)

Nonce!

>James
>Starter
Either way, he'll go up to 79 for FIFA 21.

Attached: austria slap.png (166x159, 25K)

>Chelsea are banned from buying players
What retard thinks this is a good idea? It just hurts the fans as we have a less competitive league.

>Jurgen Klopp is ready to hand Harry Wilson the chance to be a part of the long-term future at Liverpool
L-like a new signing.

>Chelsea gets 3 of their most promising youngsters in years in RLC, CHO and Reece James. Knee or ankle explode for all 3, possibly career changing/threatening.

Holy shit all these years of having a very healthy senior squad is finally catching up to Chelsea.

why would that hurt the fans? i can't speak for everyone, but personally, i love watching my team spank chelsea

Watching teams beat chelshit is very entertaining.

Because they did illegal shit? I know you're probably baiting but there will be people who unironically believe this.

I've seen people defend Sterling for England on BBC HYS. I've seen them blame Barkley for England's performances. It is disgusting.

Serves them right for tapping up kids. Either way, their loan army is huge. They can bring so many people into their team it is hilarious.

Attached: Praise Allah 2.png (500x522, 154K)

He also said he'd play Brewster against Barca lel. Klopp says a lot of shit.

Wrong image, meant to put loan army in.

Attached: not pictured is their entire youth and academy team, this is literally JUST the players they have ou (1220x718, 83K)

barkley is shit tbf

I'm pretty sure every big team taps up kids, only those who get caught are ultimately in the wrong.

welcome to PSG

Attached: de ligt.jpg (644x429, 31K)

>Dalot
>RW
Man Utd fans are actually stupid enough to be suggesting this right now. Apparently since he started out there it's a good idea, ignoring the fact that guys from other positions are regularly moved to fullback to give more threat from that area. But yeah, Dalot at RW and no attacking prowess whatsoever AWB is a good idea. Let's forget this is a club that got rid of Mourinho for being too defensive as well as consistently stated Valencia for his lack of attacking input on the right.

The thing is, he actually pushes forward. Watch the Montenegro game, England were boring and crab passing until Barkley came on. Then boom. 5 goals and he got two assists. Every other game he has moved forward. He passed several times to Sterling in both games and he fucked up every time. He isn't world class, he isn't perfect but god damn he tries to be offensive. Delph, Dier, Henderson, Alli all crab pass. Winks does too. Foden not being played is a travesty. Southgate went out of his to get Rice and he's a crab passer too.

>words words words words words
these rumors are as autistic as squires shit

I posted several meme lineups and was told it was 'too offensive'.

Attached: lineup(4).png (480x600, 86K)

Out of those the following might serve some purpose IF they come back:

Aina
Chalobah
James
Tomori
Zouma
Bakayoko
Kenedy
Moses
Mount
Pasalic
Abraham
Bats
>Morata

Not bad.

The 30th of June will be some shitfest at Chelsea.
All these poor fucks turning up to be sent out on loan again. A lot of these payers are in their early 20's. They can't stay out on loan forever.

People have funny ideas about young players, people still thinking Trent should play midfield because of that's where he started.

Attached: 1533733293611.jpg (749x1030, 147K)

Welcome to midtable.

Is there a more talented family than the Azzars?

>They can't stay out on loan forever.
It's a way to cheat FFP. They get payment, make it look like massive income. Either way, I'm more laffing that these people come in and go 'Yes! I can finally fight into the team I signed for 8 years ago!' and then boom. On loan again. They'd think this time, maybe, they would.

Exactly.

Does anybody even want Ziyech?

yeah, bit weird that there's been so little discussion about him

>illegal shit
Who the fuck cares? A transfer ban is way over the line. Just give them a fine and let them get on with it. Why hurt the club in a big way as well as make /trans/ more boring?

flagrantly breaking the rules dozens of times needs to be punished severely

there's no point in having the rules in place if chelsea are just going to shrug off any punishments for ignoring them

I kinda do. Not tapping up literal children so they can be used by (((agents))) and whatnot to earn some jewbucks

Arrogant Moroccan rats aren't a good long term investment.

It is the most baffling serious of events. He has a £25m buyout clause. Literally anybody in PL could buy him. He has 24 goals and 24 assists last season. Even if he only did 25% of this, it would be good for some teams. Honestly anybody below Chelsea could do with it. Spurs if they sell Eriksonn or something.

Chelsea specifically asked for their ban not to be lifted whilst the CAS makes a decision. They could have bought players by now had they asked for the temp lift. The chances are their lawyers went 'Don't request and we'll get the ban down to a suspended ban, so we'll get a 5 year ban if we do naughty shit again within the next 10 years or something'.

but ignoring all that, Chelsea is one of the most regular rulebreakers and just got caught. Liverpool have been caught too. City as well. Rest I don't think have even been mentioned to 'tapping up'.

Except for £25m everybody who isn't Arsenal that would be a worthy punt on (It's 60% of Arse's budget so they won't do it). He's 26, he could easily play until he's 32. Sign him on a 3 year deal, sell him at 29, he then has 3 years left.

There are better targets than 26 y/o prospect that he is. Feels like a inter marquee signing tbqh

I think he is a good Hazard replacement (not that he can match his performances), and is in or near his prime, he should be able to score quite a few goals for Chelsea.

you now remember oussama assaidi's glorious three years at liverpool

not sure he was arrogant tbf, just not good enough

>There are better targets than 26 y/o prospect that he is
Name me some with a £25m buyout fee or lower. I still think he'd be a worthy punt for some teams tbqhy.

He would be; but Chelsea have a transfer ban.

I don't think Arsenal (or their fans) would want another Ozil.

A ban of £5m or £10m would be enough.

Uh, so what? Some other kids (English ones) will just get their ass tapped instead. Agents aren't so bad, it's just that the bad one gets talked about. Many such cases!

I like tapping kids as much as the next person but I wouldn't do it for a £5m or £10m fine. That's enough of a disincentive.

>A ban of £5m or £10m would be enough.
Means nothing to big clubs.

Dani Olmo

Attached: tips.jpg (900x900, 120K)

If they get the ban frozen and go back to playing with a #10 he would be real nice since he can play multiple positions.

#1 target would be Coutinho though if they go to a 4-2-3-1

and oh Julian Brandt went for literal 25m

>#1 target would be Coutinho though if they go to a 4-2-3-1
Would be howling if they did that, the guy's career has been ruined.

Yes, it does. Marginally crossing the line when it comes to harassing kids isn't so much of an advantage to be worth that amount.

He's good when played as an attacking midfielder, not so much on the wings.

Barca should never have bought him tbqh

The system was built around him at Liverpool during his most successful seasons, the team completely changed after he left and performed better.

What? Dude got 24 goals and 24 assists last season. Ozil got 4 goals and 3 assists.

Lads, it's the dutch league, it's like a pick and mix with sweets and shit.

Want to buy this WC striker fren? 37 goals in 34! Top scorer and two footed. Can't go wrong with that

Attached: tottenhams_vincent_janssen_318305.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Incredibly based
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48580770

He caught my eye vs Tottenham in the CL
I'm sure you're thinking >Tottenham defense is shit but thats still a top 4 PL side he scored twice and could have had a hat trick against.

>turks

Attached: emir.jpg (500x370, 25K)

which is why I said even if he gives 25% of that to the club he joins, he'll be useful. He performed well against top teams in the CL this year

>Qualifying for CL
>Apps: 6
>Goals: 2
>Assists: 1

>Champions League
>Apps: 11
>Goals: 3
>Assists: 3

This is pretty decent against sides good enough to get into the CL. He got 20 assists in the domestic cups and league combined. Plus 16 other goals. I don't think, for £25, he'll be bad for somebody like Leicester desu.

>Turkey would "do what is necessary".

Like what?

Attached: OzilWedding.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Lads, it's tottenham.

Totts, it's Ladenham.

>Liverpool
>big social cliques
>works fine

>other teams with big social cliques
>absolute disaster
How do they do it?

Attached: 1517433572987.jpg (1200x875, 208K)

He's the definition of anti-clutch, so I can see him going to Arsenal.

Looks like Sturridge is going to the MLS

not sure that's exclusive the liverpool tbf
most teams are pretty smart these days; that's why it stands out so much when you have a mess like at man u

>She ain't no hoe
>Look at those thighs, it's in her eyes
>She's good to go
>She can satisfy my mind, body and soul
>Come and dance with me
>Come and dance with me
>Come and dance with me
>Come dance with me

Attached: slags.png (974x1090, 1.49M)

good lad, getting that pay cheque hopefully

He deserves mercy. He's suffered enough at Liverpool.

>If I'm out on my own
>Then I can look at you looking at me
>If I'm out on a date
>Then I just shut my eyes, then I can't see
>Get away from the bar
>Tell your boyfriend hold your jar
>And dance with me

Attached: britts.jpg (3000x2398, 836K)

COME TO INTER MIAMI

>Kenedy
he can't even get off newcastles bench

imagine being that crocked and fluking your way to winning as many trophies as him whilst being a 28 year old prospect

I wish I was crocked Danny Sturridge

Who's signing Timo Werner?

Not like he won much.

Attached: Difb4f6X0AAwK_q.jpg (637x438, 31K)

I figured that Madrid would buy him, but they didn't. He's still up for grabs by some Spanish or Italian club I think.

Coming to Liverpool after the break la

He'd be horrid in Italy, he's a brainlet pacemong

he won everything at club level

>Mane-Werner-Salah
Dayum, imagine the counter attacks

Attached: images (18).jpg (672x434, 28K)

Imagine the iq.

Get away from the bar

Tell your boyfriend hold your jar

Why you all over there in your Jack Jones?
You need to let me get behind your backbone

and dance with me

Attached: dancing pepe.gif (248x203, 96K)

He’s got an extra 80mil from reaching the CL final, no transfers in almost 2 years and made more profits than any other club last season. So when is he going to spend some fucking money

Attached: CE323A86-3B85-426F-BC4E-6A9EB5725F34.jpg (700x367, 56K)

he did just buy a new stadium in fairness

They just built a new stadium lad.

Being intelligent is likely to be a detriment for a striker desu.

Would be more than enough to beat 3/4 of EPL teams tho

t. Imo Werner

Firmino is the thinking man's striker.

Dizzee doing an album of radio bangers then just going back to grime was genius.

Attached: 91A52D37-B249-470D-833C-7E45B4FF5296.jpg (920x1023, 394K)

embarrassingly small number of decently-sized clubs for how many great players have come from that neck of the woods

who is this guy? is he any good?

he's okay, not great
good scouse name though, so i wish him well

It hasn’t got to be paid back until 2050, 25 mil a year, joe Lewis is worth 4billion+ and hasn’t put a penny in the club

I don't know how Jews Jew. I would have a better answer if I was an Israelite myself.

Attached: 1481118508003.jpg (802x960, 88K)

Jonjoe Kenny has joined Bundesliga side Schalke from Everton on a season-long loan.

>Christian Eriksen's admission that he is considering leaving Tottenham prompted a mixed reaction among the club's supporters, but few players have been more important to their evolution under Mauricio Pochettino.

Manchester City have offered Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix a contract worth just over £26m as they look to snap him up this summer, according to Record.

>Sassuolo director Giovanni Carnevali denies selling Merih Demiral to Juventus, although “we do have a very good rapport and will evaluate the situation.”

Juventus aim to sign Junior Hamed Traore from Empoli and loan him to Sassuolo as part of the deal for Merih Demiral.

>Moise Kean shut down transfer speculation by assuring “there aren’t any other teams that can help me improve in the way Juventus can.”

Agent Mario Giuffredi confirms four or five clubs want Jordan Veretout, including Napoli, while Atletico Madrid’s offer for Elseid Hysaj is “very low.”

>Valencia want to sign Newcastle United striker Ayoze Perez this summer, according to a local report from Cadena Cope.

Atletico Madrid are prioritising a summer deal for Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani, according to a report in Cadena Cope.

>Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak wants to join his boyhood club Manchester United this summer, according to ESPN FC. In April, Oblak extended his previous deal at Atleti – which was due to run through until June 2021 – by a further two years. However, earlier this month the goalkeeper told Ekipa, as cited by Marca: “I renewed here but a new contract does not change anything.”

Real Madrid are keen on a deal for Benfica defender and Portugal international Ruben Dias, according to Diario Sport.

>Sevilla lead the race to sign Eibar midfielder Joan Jordan this summer despite interest from Arsenal, according to reports.

Attached: hello there 2.jpg (2560x1440, 749K)

don't understand how someone gets that rich desu
mad to think he made a billion quid just betting against the british pound, just insane sums of money to even think about

>Atletico Madrid are prioritising a summer deal for Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani, according to a report in Cadena Cope.
don't psg need him?

Probably be part of the greaseman deal.

Wtf is wrong with Turks?

Some Belgian tourist pretends to be a journalist with a dishwashing brush and they take this as an act of war and call it racist and call Iceland as a whole garbage for it

The tweet is our finance minister saying it's a bit funny, but nothing serious

mobile.twitter.com/Bjarni_Ben/status/1138056416353226752

They are just very angry people. Why were they stuck in the airport for so long anyway?

>turks

Attached: turks.jpg (960x954, 119K)

>Messi signs for Bestikas

>hasn’t put a penny in the club
But that's against FFP.

maybe the sun waits for you to be shown what to do

Every single sports journalist in Iceland has gotten about 20,000 hate mails since then.

Also, they called it racist that the Icelandic press conference was only translated to English, not like they would translate theirs to Icelandic

80 minutes, not the 180 they claimed as they were coming from an unauthorized airport in Konya. Same time the Icelandic team had to wait when they came home from Konya last time

Alright I'm here for a frank discussion lads.

What are the actual chances of >us improving
>our team, rather than just replacing Eriksen with an 18 year old from the bargain bin.
Is there any way >we can improve whilst still being subject to Levy's jewery?

Turkish press found out who the guy is and effectively doxed him, publishing his name in stories.

Feel sorry for the Belgian guy who thought he was being a little bit funny who is now recieving thousands of death threats over a dishwashing brush

Winks getting in the starting XI is like a new signing.

Getting to the CL final was unexpected, which means the money is a windfall and not budgeted for costs. All of that will definitely be put towards transfers, it's gonna be a fun summer for Tottenham fans.

there must be some LB and RB that >we can afford that will be a huge improvment

Attached: 1559560713674.jpg (902x706, 107K)

second guy from the left looks a bit like ben shapiro, or maybe it's just me

Why do people keep going on about smaller clubs not needing to sell when the PL winners have been getting gradually more and more points over the years?

Alri, la's. What has shocked the man?

Attached: Meme Template 2.png (437x271, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM

Breaking! Exclusive! Chocking transfer! With don balon logo on top

Kane starting for England.

Just too small.

Attached: my attemp.png (438x271, 145K)

So, who is signing Wilfried Zaha? Liverpool should go for him if they are smart.

I like winks, but that wont improve us if we lose Eriksen. Realistically we need 4 new, good players.

I like your optimism, but the Levy will use that money to go towards paying off the stadium lad.

Grimaldo would be amazing as I don't think he would cost too much. In an ideal world Chillwell wouldn't cost £100mil lmao
>we are looking at Digne and I believe that may actually come to fruition and hes not bad.

Despite making up only 13% of the population....

>Digne
I think it possible. I memed that we where trading Danny Rose for him and a couple days later Danny Rose + cash for Digne rumour sprung up. They're watching us!

Might have to make template bigger.

Attached: another shitty.png (437x271, 131K)

Maybe decent effort so far will use in the future

Had another go, testing it before I make a template.

I'll have another go in a sec.

Attached: another attempt.png (3348x2084, 640K)

Can these fucks make up their mind??? I'm sick of this waiting game .

Attached: COURT-OF-ARBITRATION-FOR-SPORT.jpg (730x424, 230K)

Bigger template.

Attached: bigger template.png (3444x1792, 325K)

~50% of that would be better

every time my dad rings me when i'm at work i assume it's because one or more of my grandparents have died and i feel really guilty that i haven't seen them or spoken to them in like a year

but then it's something completely mundane and i'm immediately not arsed about my grandparents again

Inter about to buy Lucas Vasquez and Kovacic if twitter rumors are to be believed

Vasquez about to become a Conte wingback

>Nonce!
I am not a nonce. I may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a nonce...but I am NOT a porn star!

Attached: lvyQzUf[1].png (1024x576, 730K)

Attached: old-man-cloud-HD-1079x720.jpg (1079x720, 86K)

I just don't want Sessegnon and I can see it happening and it being our only transfer. He is not a good defender and we don't need an unproven championship left winger for £45 mil.

One trick is to posts comments that don't go anywhere.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: 1560179571871.jpg (1079x720, 136K)

10/10

Attached: jan thumbs.jpg (546x542, 38K)

pls no

Attached: annesofie_dj-7(3).jpg (1080x1350, 275K)

Lads. Why do I keep forgetting how to inspect element. I go in, I select what to edit, I change it, but it doesn't seem to save.

wahey

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-161914_Twitter.jpg (1080x1752, 930K)

Pls come to Ajax

Oh got it working, nvm.

Is this better?

Attached: don balon.png (3444x1792, 673K)

Works for me

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-10 at 17.22.39.png (2230x250, 96K)

Yeah got it working mate, cheers. I think I selected wrong shit in the list t b h.

instagram.com/annesofie_dj/?hl=en

Attached: 57430357_1733492400086797_5927503893738429209_n.jpg (1080x1350, 646K)

Proper slag, perfect for Liverpool.

works for me

Not really answering my question but t-thanks.

Lads. Gibraltar are playing South Island today. The Rock needs your support.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

better yes

doing more than to many things at the same time rite nao

Just discovered Scottish wikipedia lads
sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Breetain

Great Breetain (spelt Gret Breetain or Gryte Breitaen anaw; Scots Gaelic: Breatainn Mhòr, Welsh: Prydain Fawr, Cornish: Breten Veur) is the mukkilest iland o the Breetish Isles, the mukkilest iland in Europe an the echt-mukkilest iland in the warld. It ligs til the nor'wast o Continental Europe, wi Ireland til the wast, an maks up the lairgest pairt o the territorie o the state kent as the Unitit Kinrick o Great Breetain an Northren Ireland. It is surroond'd bi ower ae thousan wee-er ilands.

Who knocked off the dicks on those statues? Some ancient SJW?

CAN'T STOP THE ROCK

De Gay is leaving though.

scottish independence can't come soon enough

Haud yer wheesht sassenach

Attached: BDD5D6F9-988C-4F1B-AF96-278F9B74FF9B.jpg (799x650, 78K)

Allegri to Chelsea wouldn't be that bad of a move, no clue why some fans are so angry about it.

Chelsea is built for counter attacking football not a meme press.

Stop this. Scotland leaving is a shit in the face of our sacrifices together. Scotland is being sold a lie either way but leaving is worst.

Attached: 1560119411301.png (755x748, 793K)

sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limmy
>He first became kent for his website an blog.
Ha ha .. baséd Limmy ..

twitter.com/Art_of_Football/status/1138004640329584640

Imagine feeding the striker through with a massive throw like that, only for him to shoot directly at the keeper.

Gonna be dropping some pretty sick redpills lads

Attached: MDJ8xQyDJl.jpg (650x650, 64K)

>Real Madrid will complete their summer rebuild with either Paul Pogba or Christian Eriksen but the Spurs playmaker will be £70m cheaper
Welcome to Real Madrid, Christian Eriksen.

>our sacrifices together.
for a long time yeah but recently it has emerged that the scots wish to resist while the english are content to acquiesce

youtube.com/watch?v=r00ikilDxW4

>excuses me. /trans/. Do you have a moment to comment on the transfer window thus far? please speak directly into the mic. thank you.

Attached: 57103_ISLEmreBelozoglu_1560120034715.jpg (960x540, 51K)

I get the feeling that Pogba will have to stay at Utd.

Let them have a second ref but open it out to the rest of the UK. They can leave by virtue of everyone else telling them to fuck off, or be forced stay against their will

Attached: 1364828744100.jpg (595x420, 96K)

Nobody in their right mind would sign him for 150M+, not even Mr. Florentino.

Attached: Pogbabanana.png (1067x1290, 295K)

Makes refs pointless if they happen every few years. The vote was dne to end it for a generation (50 years). So it should remain as such.

Just B urself bros

Attached: bRelzvjpP7.jpg (650x650, 120K)

idgi why would 1 be connected to the other

You're right, Barkley is still pretty bad though. Can tell he was good as a youth player due to physicality but he doesn't quite cut it for a big team.

Should be Maddison/Alli, Winks/Rice and Hendo as the midfield 3 tbf

I support Liverpool FC

Just have empathy bro

Attached: bRelzdApP7.jpg (650x650, 218K)

Kill yourself

This is why Utd are ultimately fucked.
They've realised signing Pogba for 100m means no one else can sign him, no one else wanted to sign him, and not to mention what he would cost in wages over the length of a new contract.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bfseWNmlds

Attached: KD69Z4kDeo.jpg (650x650, 77K)

Anyone just not really arsed about the prem any more? Just feels like what is the point when you're champion of europe

Just want to be playing Barca and Bayern every week now

PSG want Sarabia

Release clause is 18M

only good post in the thread

nice cope

Attached: 1557677579364.jpg (740x1000, 415K)

The transfer window... oh transfer window

Attached: Gal.webm (800x450, 1.67M)

Attached: 1510326990963.jpg (650x650, 47K)

How do they get away with making the same fucking game over and over again?

Just a bit difficult to get buzzed about visiting the Etihad when we're used to playing at proper grounds week in week out these days

Because they're goot at making that type of game and they are good games even when viewed in a vacuum?

It could be worse, pic related is 99% the same game every year

Attached: lmao.png (1125x700, 517K)

Can't wait for this 'Career mode' reveal were they show that literally nothing is changing again

Why are they blaming Iceland when it was a Belgian pulling this shit?

This. They are literal cancer.

No, this is a literal cancer

Attached: uesc_10_img0586.jpg (331x331, 23K)

>I am not a nonce.
>I may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a nonce
Wew

Chelsea isn't built for anything, thats just your bias and what you had accustomed yourself to watch.
The fact is the owner wants attractive attacking football built upon a homegrown core and a sustainable model a la La Masia, as long as he isn't happy with the football being played (esp without trophies) expect the managerial carousel to continue indefinitely until Chelsea become irrelevant.

look at funny fucker here

shapiro family mentioned

>sustainable model
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

Attached: abi shap.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

This is literally insane in terms of offence tho. You are meant to at least play one midfielder

youtube.com/watch?v=mfTkL-ZHDCY

Lads where are the goals in the Argentina Japan game? Why isn’t Messi playing? Shit first half desu

Sadly I rate Barkley out of the options we have. Winks and Rice are incredibly similar players... but here's the thing, they shouldn't be played against 'weak' teams. For me, against 'weaker' teams we're expected to beat, I'd have no DM's. The issue? No options.

Who is offensive out of the remaining mids? Sterling has 8 goals in 51 games. Rashford is 7 in 32. Kane is the best with something like 0.50. After that, Wilson is our best ratio scorer with 1 in 3 (0.33 per game). After that? Fucking Barkley is England's best scorer with 4 (FOUR) fucking goals. Note I'm only including people who've been included in this shit.

Delph is awful. Dier is useless. Henderson needs quality around him and it isn't there. Alli is awful. Nobody is left. However, Maddison is possible. So is Foden. After that? Players that Southgate won't pick. He's too scared to drop Sterling (and most people are too scared to criticise him) despite him performing 3 times in his 50 odd caps. A forward shouldn't have 8 goals in 51 games. End of. Unless England finds a manager willing to drop players (obviously after enough chances, not after one bad performance) and so on, nothing will happen. France are stacked but will drop players even if they're better or don't fit the team. For example, Lacazette plays more, scores more, assists more than Giroud but Giroud is a chad who can switch play up. Where is England's plan B? Who is the big lad who could possibly, in the last 20 mins, help muscle some help? Why isn't Sterling, a manlet, played with a strong lad who can muscle space for him? Sterling should be dropped but there is so many options. As for the future of England.

1. Foden
2. RLC
3. Mount
4. Gibbs-White
5. Ejaria
6. A. Gomes
7. Nelson
8. Lookman
9. Edwards
10. Smith Rowe

These are all potential good attacking midfielders and centremids. But not yet. Maddison, Grealish, Powell, Pritchard or Cantwell. Could all play now. I really Sterling had gotten good after llast two qualifiers.

it's very interesting that that image of a cancerous tumour shares colours with the netherlands flag

who tf is edwards

>powell, pritchard, cantwell
lmao

>Powell, Pritchard or Cantwell. Could all play now.
A wind up, must be.

Agree with your post. Although I don’t think Alli is shit.

>Ejaria

m8, I'm a Liverpool fan, but he is useless

If another club takes Andre Gomes away from us I will kill myself

Attached: 1551825312161.png (1191x1684, 1.05M)

Just realised it’s women's football lol

Do it anyway for banter :>

This is genuinely appalling.

Marcus Edwards? He's dogshit.

Winks isn't a DM what the fuck are you talking about

Same as the UK flag to be fair

This whole post is clueless nonsense.

Probably a repeat of this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

I don’t understand why nobody is even looking into him, his release clause is like €30 million

Ejaria is not that good. He has some talent but literally no heart.

is there a less likeable footballer than ozil

>Mount
>A. Gomes
>Lookman

Are you perhaps, Scottish? Talk about taking the piss.

What are we watching tonight lads?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10 Scores Fixtures - Football - BBC Sport.png (1009x878, 41K)

Nile Ranger or Joey Barton

Thank you for seeing my point. That is the options England has. Don't you see how grim it is? Out of everything there (note these are the 'best' England offensive players predicted) I see Foden, RLC and maybe Mount doing something.

It fucking isn't. It's proof of the dire situation of England. Tell me, out of all the English players available, who could be picked to play in the offensive midfield role, ignoring the likes of Foden, Maddison etc.

He can play there mate, what you on about?

Exactly my point. Where is the quality? Where is the 'Mbappe' of England for the media to wax lyrical about? It ain't Sterling. Foden isn't played.

No, it seems like you guys have missed the entire point.

Brightburn, my kinoplex is doing a preview showing. Not expecting much but I may as well

Spain v. Sweden. Since we have a few active posters from those countries.

Attached: attempt.jpg (550x550, 16K)

RoI vs Gibraltar. The Rock Stands.

>arselel

Attached: orra6t693d331.jpg (1020x1550, 241K)

*rambling wall of text with some young english players names thrown in"

That's a strange looking trophy that Liverpool have won 18 times.

>Thank you for seeing my point
No, your entire post was absolutely retarded.

If you genuinely believe Nick Powell, a player who will only ever be a lower Championship plodder, could play for England you legitimately have brain damage.

>why is somebody talking about football?
go away hdmi boomer user, this thread isn't for your kind any more.

Canada v Cameroon and some Dinosaur cartoon film with my gf.

why are uniteds CLs split

youtube.com/watch?v=2HD4oeTHHZs

Are you Lelouch?

>go away hdmi boomer user
have quite literally no idea what this means, sorry

Fuck me. Re-read my post. Read it slowly. Note I was talking about attacking centre mids. I then, now read carefully, made a list of attacking centre mids who are English and have declared/can only play for England. This list shows, after players like Foden and RLC, we get people like Nick Powell. The 'can play now' is the 'they're not under 20 and thus cannot be played because Southgate refuses to play young players'.

England's talent is in a dire situation, unless, of course, you can name me some English players who are really going to take over the world.

Paul Pogba?

Love Island

Liverpool have never won the league

sancho, alexander-arnold, rashford

--------------------Kane-----Son----------------
--------------------------Dele----------------------
Sessegnon---Tielemans--Ndombele---Atal
----Vertonghen----Sanchez-----Alderweireld
-------------------------Lloris------------------

>the btfo youtube glitch zoomer is still salty
>still has nightmares about getting rinsed by some granddad on 4channel
toppest of zozzles

This post is garbage

BASED

only by united fans. the rest love the memes he creates

European Cup/CL, same with Liverpool. Stupid I think.

Not bad

nigga you best not be talking shit about hdmi cables

i dont even know who atal is. im becoming a boomer

The onus isn't on me to interpret your badly written nonsense.

good team, could easily compete for 4th

Dele is garbage tho.

Lads. Love Island mini survey to break up the dredge of /trans/

>Fittest bird

>Fittest boy

>Best lad

>Next Islander to leave

ligue 1 shitter, he's probably not very good

Dele is good.

lucie
the tall lad who dances
tommy fury
michael

Give me a quick rundown on this shit so that I know what's coming to our tv in a couple of years.

yes
no

kane is shit as well

>Fittest bird
Amber
>Fittest boy
Joe
>Best lad
Sherif
>Next Islander to leave
Anton

I kinda meant heavily offensive attacking centre mids. Sancho and Rashford are played on the wings, despite being able to play there. My point is, who, at the moment, could England bring in to penetrate defences. Outside of the likes of Maddison (and ignoring the players already listed) who is next? I forgot Oxlade-Chamberlain too but he seems to be perma injured these days despite him being the kind of player needed atm.

I have 2000 characters to write on here. Now you're aware. My point is; who are England's offensive players that aren't seemingly locked to youth squads by Southgates lack of willing to play them over 'older' players. Which is why I then mentioned the likes of Nick Powell because that's literally fucking it. With our 'young talent' being the others I linked.

Do people actually watch that shit unironically

Attached: 1545866218622.jpg (903x988, 72K)

I liked tommy until last episode when he just looked like a desperate faggot. Anton will get molly and be king chad

Lucie

Curtis

Anton

Sheriff Sherif

Attached: 54800407_147952246260355_3152806159326089580_n.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

Attached: 1525068509937.png (576x484, 21K)

imagine being so boomer that you don't realise people can count your post timers and see it's over 1 min. stop samefagging grampa, your son might turn up to change your shit pants.

Itv hub.
It’s literally top banter. If you like /trans/ you’ll like love island

“Yeah I’m a professional surfer hehe”

consider suicide you seething brainlet

Attached: b3233c5ab2d0047ecd70b4e1dd1ffd50.png (1114x161, 14K)

Yeah I'm surfer, but I dont' actually surf
I just do some modelling down in Cornwall
But my main passion is making the word bevvy a thing

spacker

Attached: Capture.png (708x154, 16K)

that shit makes me hate her. like the one who tried to get 'do bits' a thing last time

Why do Brits think they're bad? You're producing good players. The youngsters you have coming through, Mount/Grealish/Winks/Maddison/RLC/Trent/Sancho/Chilwell/AWB/Gomez are all genuine talents, most either playing for or could be playing for teams competing for the CL. And they're doing it at very young ages. Then you've got slightly older, less hyped guys like Maguire, Ward-Prowse, Hughes who could contribute. You have some talents who could flop but might be worth a punt like Lookman, Smith-Rowe, Nelson, etc.

You've even got genuine world class players in Kane and Sterling, and older role players with top level experience i.e. Stones, Hendo, and Dier.

Compared to Spain, Italy, Argentina, and even Germany you're in a great position. Only France is clearly above you, yet you act like you're players are shit and you'll be lucky to qualify. Pathetic mindset

Except he doesn't not play youth, in fact, he's given youth more of a chance than any other England manager in recent memory, you sperglord.

There's no point in playing unproven youth for the sake of it in a final. Us having a shit midfield for that game was just the way things were. Players like Mount, Maddison, Foden, Hughes and Cook will get their chances.

Separately, I think that Grealish should have in the future and possibly have had a chance by now.

She’s a fucking drain. She is hot but so fucking dumb

Doing bits did actually turn into a thing tho innit

What in the shit is love island you Nancy boy

>ignoring the likes of Foden, Maddison etc.

Sorry mate but I don't really see your point.

Saying 'Nick Powell is our 10th best attacking mid' is not true and just stinks of throwing something out there to add weight to an argument that is desperately grabbing onto anything it can find.

We are producing more and more attacking players thanks to Instagram and black immigration. We're now beginning to see the fruits of that and it's going to benefit us more and more in the coming years.

What I will say however, is that Sterling-Kane-Sancho is as good as anything in world football and they're no where near their peaks.

Why are British girls all cake faces

Lo celso is actually odds on to come to >us. This squad literally cannot touch City or Liverpool though.

He was bad this season but was great before that. He could come back on form.

Because they've been outclassed by relatively tiny countries like us (17 million people) over the past 20 years. Considering the money that's circulating in English football, they're woefully underperforming

irish genetics

Because defense wins championships no matter why anyone says and their defense is in utter shambles. And Pickford shouldn’t be anybody’s first choice

Oh they've certainly been dreadful historically and there's a chance that poor management/luck keeps that trend up. But the players themselves are very promising, and more "Continental" (not just pacebabbies and mongs) than ever before.

arnold-stones-maguire-rose is decent desu. i think we are just bottlers and less than the sum of our parts, or they just dont know how to play with eachother because southgates tactically inept

Get a fucking grip you neck beard

Ignoring Aguero, Jesus, Silva, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Laporte, Sane, Mahrez and Fernandinho, who have Man City got?

Pep is in a dire situation!

Sort yourself out lad

Essentially mate, my upset comes down to the Nations League. It's been made a trophy, which is nice for banter and all, but the issue is that it has replaced friendlies where Southgate would have fiddled about and changed stuff; now he went full out to try and win it. Is he going to be using Euro Qualifications against relatively easier teams to tinker? I don't think that is right. He has given youth a chance but he's always fallen back on his usual suspects, even when they don't perform very well. Grealish & Madison should be getting involved by now. But Englalnd's next game is a Qualification against Bulgaria in like two months time. I don't think he'll be playing them or Foden or whatever, sadly. I mean Gomez and Keane are around scratching their heads about their fellow defenders performances. I dunno.

It was more a tongue in cheek response to how, the 'youth talent' which you mention won't be played by Southgate in any major runs of caps. I do think England has a lot of talent available; I just think it is being wasted one way or another. I listed a fair few who have raw talent but will probably not make it. I also forgot Brewster and the like.

I'm sure I sperged a bit and made it hard to understand, my bad, but I was trying to make sure certain players weren't declaring for somebody else or whatever and just was getting annoyed with browser crashing under dozens of tabs.

Shouldn't you be doing your Geography A level coursework?

if they all do their cruciates at the same time then city are fucked, can see them finishing midtable next season to be desu

>arnold-stones-maguire-rose is decent
Yeah, it's not bad by international standards. Not great though. If that was the best England could hope for, I could understand some angst. But Maguire/Stones are what, 25 each? TAA and Chilwell aren't even 22. You coulhd have all 4 gel and develop for 5 years and have them in their primes. If any turn out bad someone like Gomez or AWB can slot in. That's an insane future defence, better than any other country except France

Eddie Howe could realistically win the league at City.

desu i think pep would get top 4 with crystal palace or some other relegation fighting team

that wasn't the anons point and you know it, pep isn't a retard, he plays foden and he plays players related to their opponents (put kompany in to give his experience to his lads during the final few games, playing mahrez against brighton despite his poor form etc), southgate is fucking up the talent by playing out of form players who don't do their job like sterling, when the likes of sancho or wilson could play for a bit.

despite that meme about anybody could win the league at city, i doubt it purely because nobody could balance the rotation and shit, also, club football =! international football. there is fa politics involved with the latter, gotta play a certain % of X players.

He only just made top 4 with Man City his first season after spending £180m.

So I'm not sure he'd do too well with James McArthur and Julian Speroni.

You're acting like Southgate has been manager for like 10 years but he got to the semi final of the world cup last year with the same team - he cant just be like *lmao, let's replace one of the leagues top scorers who is still only 24 and is improving, with random 17 year old in a semi finals*.

Maddison had his breakout season this season so he is untested. I agree however that Grealish should be being played.

>Maddison had his breakout season this season so he is untested. I agree however that Grealish should be being played.
You can't say that though. Maddison in the Championship in 17/18 had a far better season than Grealish has ever had in his career, including his 3 years in the Championship.

I wish mate. That feels a long time ago

>Grealish should be getting involved by now

Attached: 1532894713825.jpg (365x364, 17K)

Keep underestimating Grealish, ya nerds

Attached: deploarablevillafrog.png (249x243, 57K)

Grealish is just an English Pastore

---------------Kane
Sterling------Maddison-----Sancho
----------Rice----------Winks
Chilwell-----[Insert]-----Gomez---TAA
-----------------Pickford

It's more that Kane can manage a 0.50 goal per game ratio, but Sterling can't. I dunno man. I just think Sterling needs to know he's not undroppable, especially after his performance against the Swiss. I'm sure he'll score a brace or a hattrick against Bulgaria but I dunno atm.

Don't you want to get involved with Grealish, user?

>Maddison in the Championship in 17/18 had a far better season than Grealish has ever had in his career, including his 3 years in the Championship.
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING INBRED RETARDED FUCKING TWAT.

NO-ONE listen to this fucking retard. He's a casual or simply utterly brainless. Grealish was, is, and has been miles ahead of Maddison aa a player. I'm certain the stats (goals, assists) you looked at to base this pathetic opinion on don't show that, but anyone who watched the Champ in 17/18 should be well aware Grealish was the best player. And still is, by some margin.

Honestly anything you say can be instantly discarded, thanks for showing your cluelessness. Faggot

Why fucking Rice man, what has he done. You might as well pick Longstaff.

Well I personally don't rate him that highly but he did win West Ham's POTY

Exist. I looked up that Norwegian lad people have been shilling. Capping him would be pretty good desu.

>Don't you want to get involved with Grealish, user?
I want to get involved with his shin pads before he gets hurt.

Attached: jack-grealish-mid-dab.jpg (767x431, 52K)

>Kane can manage a 0.50 goal per game ratio, but Sterling can't.
Wow, a winger scores less than one of the best strikers in the world? Sterling is below par for England but he and Sancho should still be playing every important match.

>all these people thinking that England is relevant on the international football stage

Attached: 1549301431245.png (238x351, 117K)

must try harder

You're not the only one, user ;)

twitter.com/bulgespy/status/1133045911200980992

>stones
I honestly think you’d be a lot better if you just took the lad out back and shot him. He’s literally too stupid to not fuck up at least once a match

How many times did you watch James Maddison in 17/18?

You are aware he made the Championship team of the season? Not only that he also made EFL team of the season. Oh, and he was shortlisted for EFL young player of the year.

James Maddison has since moved up a level. He's now performing at a level that Grealish has never performed at.

Grealish, by his own admission, was a state before Dean Smith arrived. He had talent that he's only now beginning to show.

Maddison has already achieved more in the game, and I suspect will continue to.

By the way, just the 14 goals 7 asssists for Maddison in a dogshit team vs the 3 and 5 for Grealish in one of the best sides in the division.

>By the way, just the 14 goals 7 asssists for Maddison in a dogshit team vs the 3 and 5 for Grealish in one of the best sides in the division.

Grealish was out for months at the start of that season so this is a bit skewed m8

I only threw it in there for a laugh.

Villa were quite literally dogshit outside of Grealish, just a bunch of washed up boomers and random ngubus. Grealish carried them to the playoffs

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Fucking casual

Sterling scores 20+ goals in all competitions every season yet bar the three match run of Spain, Czech Republic and Montenegro, where he went from 2 goals or so to 8. I'm not sure. When he scored for England in Euro Qualifications I thought he had finally been unlocked for England; sadly he did not.

ahh sheeeeit nigga

Next year year status:
[_] Not Ours
[X] FUCKIN OURS LA!

Attached: 58680974_442666683161709_4020700583989691231_n.jpg (1080x1350, 220K)

You're a boring yank windup spewing Yea Forums buzzwords that mean nothing in real life football because you don't have a clue what you're talking about and buzzwords is the only way you can enter a debate.

Where are the fackin signings

And you're a dumb nigger who looked at 2 stats pages and spews unfounded bullshit then pretends it was just a windup when you get called out.

Nonce

>tf
>tp
>this use of language
Cringe

Nah, I watch Championship football pal.

If I was talking such bollocks it would be so easy to set me straight, but here we are and you still have yet to form a single argument that wasn't "you're a nonce/faggot".

It has been truly embarrassing stuff.

He still gets plenty of chances for England, more than anyone else he just can’t seem to finish them

ABC's never learn

Attached: ABC's BTFO.png (400x386, 205K)

---------------------Gazzaniga
---------Alderweireld Vertonghen
W.Bissaka----NDombele----Sessegnon
Son----------------Lo Celso----------Havertz
-------------------------Alli
------------------------Kane

Good post.

Grealish does quite literally everything better than Maddison except shoot. He has led his team to more success.

Maddison is only better if you want a true #10 to play the final ball, since he's more agressive doing so. But if you want a less profligate, more technical, more intelligent, defensively better, harderworking, less douchey player who can control games, Grealish is your man.

*concedes 3 goals every game*

I would still bang all of them

*is wrong*

That's the issue. When he plays for City, he gets 10 quality chances every 15 mins or so (obvious exagerration and hyperbole, but so many autists in these threads they'd take it as legit) and he'll get one or two of those in if they're good enough. Playing for England? The lack of proper offensive midfielders who can waltz around defenders, pass through the eye of the needle or split defences in half by moving constantly, he's not getting the chances. The chance he DOES get, he fucks them up. I'm sure somebody has made a webm of all his misses against Switzerland and Netherlands.

see if I was Southgate, I'd try a diamond formation.

The angel of the North is going to give away a few handballs under the new rules.

*scores 4*

Just a bit less buzzwords, fren

Thing is even when doesn’t score for city his movement is still good and he puts in some decent low cross to the far post, for England he can’t even seem to do that. Also the lack of offensive midfielders effects Kane too, he ends up dropping deep as he's the only person who can pass the ball forwards

Could any Villa fans please tell me that Tammy is literally world class and one of the best striker in the league?

>St Lucia

Attached: Go Pokeball!.png (640x478, 253K)

Well I'm not a Villa fan but he's a donkey with little technical ability and awful movement.

But he might score sum facking goals idk

Villa fan here

Very good in the 6-12 yard area. Doesnt do much to help link the midfield with himself, too weak to be an effective hold-up player. Probably not what Chelsea need.

Whilst i'd still sign him up at Villa, I would not want to rely on him for next season.

Attached: 1330443674969.jpg (364x453, 30K)

Where is Zyiech going?

So basically either Giroud unlocks Pulisic or Chelsea are fucked.
Sugoi

Redpill me on ayoze perez

Tries his best

Can't understand why no one will take a punt on Ziyech desu, his release clause is laughably low

every north african meme other than Mahrez has flopped

>Maurizio Sarri is likely to leave his role as Chelsea head coach in the next 24 hours. (Sky Italy)

Salah.

Mane

very rare flag my guy, have a (you)

>being this new

players more expensive than him have flopped too.

Attached: Frank Lampard goes to bed.jpg (500x380, 23K)

Cannot wait for this faggot to ruin his reputation with the Napoli fans and then lose the league for the first time in forever to based Conte.

I'll never forget him saying the "transfer market" is for weak managers and then runs away after he can't go to the market to make Chelsea into a Napoli retirement home.

Fuck Sarri.

Attached: 1465852989605.jpg (306x339, 88K)

>sfinter
>winning
Inter will scrape 4th place again on the last day and the interisti will be happy with it

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

Can't believe he only has 18 Spain caps.

>ozil pls go
>no

Attached: baleplsgo.jpg (580x349, 37K)

Kind of been done before

Attached: 1558649648598.jpg (1160x698, 179K)

went to Yea Forums to check what E3 has brought and holy fuck I'm glad I stick to Yea Forums and Yea Forums what an absolute shite of a board

>Harry Maguire wanted by Manchester City and Manchester United this summer
Is he elite?

>Yea Forums
Lad.

About United's level tbqh

Attached: 1558689565827.png (525x458, 402K)

Where will he go next?

For me, its Pigeon Simulator 2019

Attached: pulis.jpg (480x480, 59K)

it's been pretty dire but baldur's gate and cyberpunk look nice

For me it's Cyberpunk and VTMB2.

The sticky for the Microsoft thing was somehow even worse than the ones on Yea Forums

E3 is retard central

I hope Dragon's Dogma 2 gets announced. Then again Capcom say their surprise announcement will be coming out this year, so I hope it is the Dragon's Dogma MMO being available outside of Japan.

>Yea Forums
I'm just gonna watch the Jerma review

Attached: 1546723320082.gif (320x180, 1.92M)

any updates on the James Milner to Newcastle situation?

Just got a new contract la

Attached: 1528962626984.jpg (1024x831, 97K)

eyefootball.com/news/41499/Chelsea-squad-Frank-Lampard-succeed-Maurizio-Sarri.html

How many months after he joins will it take for the players to turn on him and force him out

Attached: 4392EFE6-4D03-4334-A02F-761DA67C407E.jpg (840x854, 603K)

This is a bad idea.

If they turn on Lampard the fans will riot.

Attached: 1508305903467.png (834x468, 362K)

Chelsea fans are docile. They’ll do nothing of the sort

I wish I had a good PC so I could play all of these games at e3. I only have a ps4 which has no games

>watching e3

Spurs are unlikely to spend 50m on Lo Celso alone, let alone spend 100m on Havertz AND 60m on NDombele AND 30m on sessegnon AND 50m on Bissaka.

You will take a deadline day 15m signing on a championship winger and you'll take it

LIVERPOOL NEEDS MIDFIELDERS WHO AREN'T WORTHLESS TURDS

WHO BUY?!

VAN DER BEEK

Meant for

>Goals from midfield
No thanks la

Attached: BT.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

LIVERPOOL NEED DEFENSIVE HOLDING MIDFIELDERS

BLOCK COUNTER-ATTACKS WHEN TAA ROBBO AND MAN MOUNTAIN OUT OF POSITION PLAYING BACK-MAN-FRONT-MAN

But they have them already

WHOOOOOOO???

>spending 300 million dollerydoos and still having smelly alli in the team

They just have Fabinho, right?

Lads.

Attached: Robb.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Hendo is the best mediocentro in Europe

>The City of Mike Kim

You expect people to be psychic?

>they will turn their attention to Ajax’s Brazilian forward David Neres

YES YES YES

>can't find a job

Attached: screaming.png (500x281, 106K)

>mike kim the prophet

Hilarious now but at the time there was real doubt whether he'd be good or not.

WHO IS EVERTON BUYING

Now show the comments of Liverpool fans saying the same thing when he signed

Not for anyone with half a brain. Same as Virgil, casuals and dumb pundits just couldn't care enough to watch little teams.

>casuals and dumb pundits just couldn't care enough to watch little teams
As evidenced by the likes of Danny Murphy on MOTD who didn't even seem to realise he existed until Liverpool signed him. Same goes for Maguire going to Leicsster.

Robertson's defensive skills were always suspect at Hull.

>report United will pay Degay 20m if he leaves

why would they pay him to leave?

>All this time we'd been thinking Sue Barker was the last British woman to win the French Open.

>Apparently we were wrong.

>Because, according to the French Open trophy, Barker is, in fact, Australian.

>Ashleigh Barty, who is actually Australian, noticed the error after she was crowned women's singles champion on Saturday.

Attached: splurt.png (814x679, 367K)

classic french butthurt

He's dogshit

>World Cup-winning England Under-17 coach Steve Cooper is set to be appointed Swansea City manager.

>Cooper is understood to have agreed terms with Swansea having been offered the chance to succeed Graham Potter, who left to take over Brighton and Hove Albion. The Welshman, 39, impressed during two interviews with the Championship club.

>Cooper is currently employed by the Football Association, but that is not expected to be an issue. The Pontypridd-born coach is likely to be joined at Swansea by Mike Marsh, the former Liverpool midfielder who has worked with him at the FA and previously at Anfield.

>Cooper has seen off the likes of Michael Appleton, Lee Bowyer, Cameron Toshack and John Eustace to take over at the Liberty Stadium. He is likely to be confirmed as Swansea's new boss in the next 48 hours.

Attached: _107261165_gettyimages-1141633922[1].jpg (800x450, 27K)

are sue must be fuming

iktfb. I'm moving out into a new city and I need to find work in a month, shitting it 2bh

lmao the state of those candidates
theyre getting rellied

>Lee Bowyer

wew

this is what happens when yanks take charge of a shit club

>John Toshack's managerial career
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Toshack

fuck me

lost the plot after macedonia

best of luck to you

you now remember bob badley

Still won the league 13 times, miles ahead of the rest of the Landan scum. Liverpool reallyhave to win it in the coming year

In other words, it's their year la

Who could forget
>Boob Badly
and his inability to coach DE-FENCE

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38036022

>Non-league

whofuckincares,jpg

>I only watch the top 6

same

Ejaria couldn’t even make in Scotland

>insert
Maguire

For me, it's Taylor Swift.

Attached: 1560069033704.jpg (3499x5249, 2.13M)

Everton

Fuck off tayfag. Cancerous fucks

>you now remember Leroy Fer

What exactly is non-league again?

Teams that haven't won the Premier League

no mcarthur or speroni slander on my board thanks!

>perez
le puts a shift in man

As a Liverpool customer I could never badmouth Speroni.

Ayoze Perez
>name starts with A, ends with Z
>exactly 5 letters in first and last name
>alternates vowels and consonants without combobreaker
Kino name

>Sharat Nair Cfc
"Linked with Van Dijk whole summer and end up with Robertson,Just Liverpool things"

Most of the others, including Mike "Nostradamus" Kim have deleted their comments.

been a mediocre player his whole career, but he started scoring goals at the end of last season so I guess people want him now?

>my board
Fuck off you self-entitled little shit.

>t. whiny brighton fan
mind the gap sweetie :)

I don't support the bird fuckers.

Any updates on the De Ligt to Liverpool situation?

>The Licked
>flirts with every big club
>ends up staying at Ajax
Like my gf desu

I hope not

Is he even better than Javi Martinez?

Absolutely

Frenkie de Jong > Mathijs de Ligt > Javi Martinez

If that's the case he'll end up playing a few games for all these teams next season while Ajax pay his wages.
Then when he's 37 and crocked Ajax will offer him a lifelong contract.
Can't see the analogy desu

De Jong and De Ligt don't even play in the same position

Gomez already found a boot cleaner, deals off

I was ranking their penis sizes

Carry on then

Cheers, will do

>no crewe alexandra

dropped

kindo double trips

think you've missed the point of his pic

------------------Romero--------------------
AWB --- De Ligt --- Lindelof --- Shaw
---Bruno Fernandes --- McTominay---
-------------------Dybala---------------------
James----------Rashford----------Lingard

BENCH:

>Dalot
>Chong
>Gomes
>Greenwood
>Pereira
>Martial
>Matic
>Smalling
>Young
>Laird

I wouldn't be surprised if Martial was benched for Bale (on a one year loan). But that would mean that Dybala wouldn't be there since either one of those deals hinges on Pogba going the other way. But I fully expect United to line up similarly to this next season. They will either recall Henderson from loan to be back up to Romero or invest in someone like Schmeichel or Onana or something too...

OUT:
>De Gea
>Pogba
>Lukaku
>Bailly
>Mata
>Darmian

IN SQUAD BUT PHASED OUT
>Jones
>Rojo
>Martial by December if he doesn't pick up
>Fred

crewe alexandra are not based in the northeast my sizeable friend

De Ligt would never do that to Ajax. And I've already bought the ring

Lingard benched for Bale*

>Bird fuckers

That's what they're not.

Don't worry Putin is Jewish

hamez is coming to napoli boys let's go

You now remember Angie Varona

Attached: 12A5B418-898D-440E-BF59-E9E7EFDA0EE8.jpg (706x1109, 190K)

hey it me

>Liverpool have agreed to send Sheyi Ojo to Rangers on loan. Expected to join the squad on Monday for pre season
Gerrard taking the shitters now.

>apehoop

Attached: games.jpg (998x865, 97K)

Damn, football looks like THAT

Youth football looks like THIS?

Attached: u21.jpg (1103x152, 15K)

I take it back, Spain can have the rock.

He is just autistic

Attached: 78646038-9732-4556-8008-B8C0238F04C2.jpg (1024x1001, 85K)

unironically better than ryan kent

>no episodes since the WWC started
I am disappoint

Attached: have sex.jpg (600x600, 86K)

BBC Sport have changed their widget for upcoming watches.

If used to say X Women, but now it's dropped the women part and just says the country name. Trying to trick people into thinking it's real sport

10 years today since Donaldo joined Mandril.

Niggerball ruin the catalog subedition

oh sweetie...

Attached: right in the fanny.webm (690x388, 1.73M)

Why are yellow playing men?

Protip: Eriksen is a fraud. If Spurs sell him they will immediately improve. Just like when Liverpool sold Pootinho.

This. I see people keep saying he's like Modrić, but I seldom see a midfielder play with as much security on the ball as Modrić. He's not even fucking close.

haha

well anyway he's not worth 100 million so they should cash in

thought it was some man in yellow + bellerin at first

Hendo is shite

>england captain
>champions league winner
>shite

Modric is quite shit himself

Reminder that /trans/ is accepting of all genders, races and sexualities

Hendo is at best the second worst in Liverpool's starting XI. And most of England's team is garbage.

They're not better without him unless they get Lo Celso or Fernandes. Or both.

He goes through spells of looking like the best attacking fielder on the planet and 2-3 games of absolutely lost. He's definitely not consistent enough to be Modric. 100 million? They could probably get 125 from Halal. Either way you need Lo Celso, Fernandes, and or N'Dombele to make this team more rounded this coming season.

Attached: 1488830687183.gif (250x243, 43K)

midfielder.... fuck im tired

Exept Azerbaijanis. Fuck them

They're called Azeris

Attached: azeri-hot-girl-at-beach-d6cddf80-a5d6-43fc-aa25-0f71ba6a3a6c.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: 1515651784387.png (306x306, 112K)

>Azerbaijanis (/ˌæzərbaJˈdʒɑːni/) or Azeris (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycanlılar آذربایجانلیلار, Azərilər آذریلر) are a Turkic-speaking people living mainly in the Iranian region of Azerbaijan and the sovereign (former Soviet) Republic of Azerbaijan.

Attached: old fat dab.jpg (577x1024, 50K)

It's South Africa

wahey

Welcome to EFL Championship

how do i get a body like de ligt lads?

>Havertz
He's going to Bayern. 100%

Sadly not this season though

>you now remember Eduardo, Morata, Pulisic, Batshuayi, Bakayoko and Moses
Lmao

NEW THREAD WHERE?

Attached: 1543754432773.jpg (628x620, 144K)

NEVER. LET IT DIE

Bump

can't bump a thread on autosage m8

>autosage

Attached: calling moot a newfag.jpg (510x430, 55K)

I'm on it

autism. means the same thing and everyone knows what is meant by autosage

here you go you degenerates

wahey

Attached: where do you think we are.jpg (944x712, 99K)

>carries Ajax past Real
>scores vs Tottenham