/nba/ - Kawhi desu ne Edition

Warriqueers are dead on Monday @ Toronto

Raptors 3 - 1 Warriors

Attached: D8PrCehXkAYNi4L.jpg (1060x693, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/254120/Rajon-Rondo-Trade-Rumors-Took-A-Psychological-Toll-On-Lakers-Season
youtube.com/watch?v=zIwh0njInPk
youtube.com/watch?v=oakC_u5vbdU
twitter.com/Oldskoolbball1/status/1103540742167937024
youtube.com/watch?v=rR3NhE8fBs8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6izPw1xSU
youtu.be/zpL3velgzmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-WbZ8IXSb_w
youtu.be/SmFNv6UHMcY?t=15
bleacherreport.com/articles/2840236-warriors-rumors-players-didnt-understand-why-kevin-durant-didnt-play-game-4
youtu.be/tW1hSp5L5Ho
twitter.com/patrici16093154/status/903132761439031296?lang=en
twitter.com/BR_NBA/status/1137796348126932992
twitter.com/BR_NBA/status/1137808097609682944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Winning the finals is so troublesome....

Attached: 1495569764228.jpg (686x527, 155K)

Attached: B3D8FB6A-0EAC-4A14-A98E-CADEBD28B91E.jpg (279x285, 25K)

he's back for game 5

Attached: kevin-durant-warriors-nba-2017-getty.jpg (1024x776, 95K)

Attached: IMG_2827.jpg (800x800, 65K)

BOSTON CELTICS WE'RE GETTING AD BITCH
THIS OFFSEASON
TITLE TEAM NEXT YEAR KYRIE LEAVES AND WE SIGN A BETTER PLAYER WE GET AD BITCH CITY OF CHAMPS TAKING OVER OUR CROWN AGAIN

>cp3 to miami rumors

god no what a stupid and short sighted decision by pat riley. also cp3 is a little bitch

Attached: D8l4A9qXsAAdXQf.jpg large.jpg (1069x368, 45K)

Anyone got that Raptors championship photoshop with Kawhi screaming in the middle?

Warriors in 7. Quads confirm

I’m afraid

PLAYBOI PLAYBOI PLAYBOI RRRRR

Attached: 20190609_005148.png (617x567, 476K)

>all this spam

basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/254120/Rajon-Rondo-Trade-Rumors-Took-A-Psychological-Toll-On-Lakers-Season

>rondo huge ego

Attached: bdumduche.png (338x303, 16K)

I like Kawhi. But what the hell is wrong with him?
youtube.com/watch?v=zIwh0njInPk

Coordinate the tan with the beans in my rockstar skinnies

Coordinate the xan with the lean in my rockstar skinnies

Attached: 25DB4A64-A71D-4FAE-93C5-610010D4702A.jpg (640x640, 68K)

How much are we expecting Board Man to get paid?

They are straight up not having a good time

Dude on the left looks like reptile in mortal kombat

Attached: 54AC1EF9-E28E-4485-9C8D-57AD8B60F3CF.png (700x720, 453K)

Mashed potatoes > rice

Did it finally leak?

So it goes The weeknd > Tory lanez >>> drake >>>>>>>> party next door >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nav

?

Nah I was just listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=oakC_u5vbdU

>"I don't play hero basketball. I'm not playing for fans. I'm just playing to win. I'm not out here trying to break records ..."
Imagine MJ, Kobe, or Lebron saying this

>Kawhi for Demar is the worst trade in history!
>They won't make the playoffs!
>They won't win the division!
>They won't beat the 76ers!
>They won't beat the Bucks!
YOU ARE HERE
>They won't beat the Warriors!
>They won't resign Kawhi!
>They won't repeat!
>They won't threepeat!
>It's not a dynasty!
>Jordan was better than Kawhi!

twitter.com/Oldskoolbball1/status/1103540742167937024

>Kawhi for Demar is the worst trade in history!

Yeah for the Spurs

Attached: kawhi cucking warriors.jpg (633x569, 302K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rR3NhE8fBs8
I miss linsanity brehs

Drake > The Weeknd > DVSN > Nav > PND > Majid Jordan > Tory Lanez > Belly

You forgot "Kawhi won't report to the Raptors!" and "He'll just mail it in!" as well after the first line

Did people think Kawhi was going to be a superstar coming out of college?

>Who got next?

Attached: 53ee28aa6bb3f74a3f0dd718-750.jpg (598x448, 32K)

Anyone else just stop caring about E3? This Raptors run is on my mind all night and day.

Gonna have Trophies on repeat when we win this monday bros.

Can't fucking wait.

Attached: 600x600_39.jpg (600x600, 39K)

If they did, he wouldn't have been still on the board for the 15th pick

People in Canada unironically listen to nav?

He looks like Elmer Fudd and sounds like bugs bunny throat fucking a harmonica

the spurs were laughed at for trading a relatively proven george hill for kawhi on draft day. he was considered a good all around player but very poor shooter. kawhi spent a million hours in the gym teaching himself how to score and then faggot pop gave himself all the credit.

Why is Denzel Curry mainstream now?

Most of his songs and content are trash (like most mumble rap). But some of the beats he produces or uses complement his style which is somewhat unique. His best tracks have him humming and using that melodic flow.

>Why is Denzel Curry mainstream now?
he dumbed down for his audience to double his dollars

>tfw I was at that game

Officially confirmed?

Nope

What's Drake gonna be wearing to dab on the Memeiors corpse on Monday night?

because hes been cheering on the raps since 95

His kd and curry tattoos

I’ve been cheering on the raps since 95

>every lineup they run has only 1 or 2 guys that are even average at putting the ball in the hoop
>people are somehow surprised when the other team puts the ball in the hoop more

Attached: NervousJubilantGiantschnauzer-mobile.jpg (640x334, 16K)

Isnt Kyle Lowry shitty playing at home?
That means Raptors can still lose game 5
Game 6 will be the most crucial for both teams
>Mfw Durant returns on game 7 and BTFO the Raptors and be declared as FMVP just by playing a single game.

Attached: ichi.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

Attached: b19f7ff754ea81849c7041e5c505ec74 keanu cheers mfw .jpg (170x372, 22K)

He for whatever reason just plays really good at Oracle. Every matchup since like the 2014 season raps either lose a close game or win because of his play

Prime rose or prime curry? Who can carry a team farther?

first year Wizards Jordan (pre-injury) + Knicks JR Smith
OR
Kawhi Leonard?

Prime healthy rose

For me it's curry

Also I'd argue Rose never actually reached his prime because of his glass knees

It’s weird those vids of how Kobe does everything exactly like Jordan and how Lebron and magic Johnson literally both ran an offense the exact same way

Bros I'm listening to this and getting teary-eyed. We've come so far...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6izPw1xSU

Attached: 1423252783463.gif (320x200, 1.18M)

Rose carried a pathetic team to the playoffs. Team became irrelevant when he's gone

Curry got lucky with Klay as a teammate. Team can perform fine even without him, but not on a extremely high level.

So its Rose.

Attached: RoseMVP.jpg (543x540, 30K)

and yet the guys to do it the first time around weren't team-destroying cancers who get their dicks sucked by retards

Why would Demar be mad rn
I don't follow basketball aside from finals......

doubt that. imagine if social media was around during the jordan days. bet some crazy stories would come out during practice. jordan ran the team with pure fear

Bet on the lakers

and yet his contemporaries and teammates haven't come out since to claim he was cancer. he may have been an asshole, sure, but he didn't destroy teams like LeShit

mad?
wont you be more like depressed knowing that team needed to sacrifice you to win at the biggest stage instead of someone else.

Go my rapties go!

Attached: 1523742634403.png (1280x889, 1.04M)

Same

derrick rose was always terrible and it had nothing to do with his tissue paper joints, inefficient mefirst shot spammers who play zero defense are a fucking malignant cancer

All of /nba/ doubted us bros
Fuck them

well I would just play harder and prove that team wrong..make them regret trading me.....

>has depression disorders
>play harder
>get traded for a white guy
Things are just getting worse and worse for him
Better watch out for this guy lads, he just might commit sudoku one of these days

Attached: Untitled.jpg (985x449, 107K)

They been doubting us since 2010 and now they want to act like they was with us all along lmaoo

Fuck /nba/ and fuck donald trump desu

A broken clock is right twice a day

Derozan calling himself a sacrificial lamb... Why does he say this out loud? At least try to endear yourself to San Antonio fans.

Wow it's come to this. Derozan cojo reunion in Indiana.

Derozan's a good dude and a loyal guy

But he's just not a player whose style you can count on in the playoffs

Sometimes it is what it is

“Honestly ... if it wasn’t for all the years and groundwork that I did before then, none of these things would’ve been possible,” DeRozan told Bleacher Report in an interview that came out Tuesday. “Yes, I fought, I sacrificed, I pushed the limits to where I had to be the sacrificial lamb.

“You just have to sit back and understand you are the reason so many things was even possible.”

SO THANK HIM YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKS

Night losers

Thanks, I'm gonna send this to my brother. He's a huge Raptors fan.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

He plays like MJ. Only in an era where his opponents shoot 25 threes a game and defenders are allowed to double contest his shots.

Views is such an underrated album

I don't think anyone who actually followed the team in this decade would be ungrateful to Demar, if anything Dwane Casey should shoulder most of the blame

>Can't make adjustments worth shit, which puts him at Bud Tier
>Didn't really hold Kyle/Demar accountable, which might explain why the latter is a fucking pylon on defense
>Genuflects to Lebron, which rubbed off to Demar especially in last year's playoffs. This is especially jarring since the Pacers and Celtics managed to take the Cavs to 7 games with less

He should've been sacked after getting swept by the Wizards in 2015

Yotsuba best girl

Is this song of the year?

youtu.be/zpL3velgzmQ

guys you swore were the next goat

Attached: adam-morrison.jpg (1024x660, 238K)

That Star Wars game looks sick

2K19 is only $4 what the fuck?

Go ahead and buy it but for your own sake don't touch online. Community is cancer.

How do I fuck Stephs mum?

Attached: Steph Family.png (864x690, 578K)

Her pussy stank

curry is so overated. I think he is a bit small at 6'3 he cant drive in and shoot over defenders like leanard and durant do. Durant is obciously the best and getting any shot he wants at 6'11.

I never play online anyway. I do have Live 19 which I spent a few hours on so guess I'll delete that then. But to be honest, I only enjoyed the older sports games like Live 2005 and even NBA Street. Can't really get into the new ones.

2k is fun with the experimenting you can do. Dedicate an entire game against the cpu hunting mismatches, playing as the rockets and using Harden's stepback, trying to maximize free throws attempted, etc.

I could never get into the simulator ball games. Nba street was the only ones to hold my attention.

2k has gotten so far from "simulator ball" now that it's ridiculous. They cater so much to the younger generation instagram/Twitter crowd and it sells big. The mode where you collect players and make your own team has a special Ben Simmons card that drain off dribble 3s. There's David Robinson, Hakeem and Bill Russell cards that can shoot 3s.

If you're the Rapties and you re-sign Kawhi, I think its smart to somewhat gut the team and do everything in your power to attract KD on a short term deal or try for a AD trade. I don't 100% trust this exact team to repeat.

Attached: 1559970551510.jpg (613x507, 31K)

Retirement, hopefully.

Finally after years of mockery. I'm hoping I can lose my v card this year to redeem 2019 after losing $45k in crypto

Attached: hiozsg3l46301.png (268x188, 5K)

thinking the clippers may sign leonard and trade for derozan. i love that sorta full circle shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WbZ8IXSb_w

AHHHHHHHHH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING SAVE ME KEVIN

Attached: AR-306189884.jpg (800x584, 26K)

I still think Kevin Durant isn't injured. Just that he's fed up of the GSW locker room treating him like he's some accessory instead of a person. Draymond telling him to leave probably didn't help any.

Whad do i do lads? Grew up loving the 07-08 and onward lakers, but started to sour amidst the kobe farewell/byron scott/mozgov/magic takeover charade. Dlo trade was the last straw. And obviously as any human with at least a gram of self respect i hate lebron and the rest of the current team. Oh and btw i realized that being a laker fan means being in an infinite army of beaners, mouth breathers and philipinos.
Is there any way for me to get back into Nba fandom? Seeing leafs so together and happy has reminded me how fun it is to root for a team. Thank you.

they need to get rid of lowry and ibaka or gasol, their team is old

if they resign kawhi, they should get AD

if they can't resign kawhi, they should try to get KD and AD

if they cant do either, just blow it up

>Jalen Rose says he watched Kevin Durant’s work out yesterday and thinks there’s no way he’s coming back this year.

I cant believe Canada actually won.
Of all fucking teams.
LeBron is a retard for leaving the east

Attached: a fucking leaf2 enters the thread.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

can't believe this is real

Attached: lifelongfan.png (621x652, 499K)

I can't believe there are actual unironic dubs fans, it's like saying there are actual Charlotte fans out there

How do i cope when the leafs, COME TOMORROW, will finally start thw day of the grill lead by MJ 2.0?

being a fan of a shit team that lets you down year after year till they finally break through is based

Reminder that my raptor are 11-1 against the state of California this season
Better start calling it Klawifornia

Getting rid of Lowry would be retarded, considering his game is largely skill based and not athleticism based, and considering he’s literally the glue that sticks this team together.

No one is trading for 1 year of old man Gasol making $25+ million, but Ibaka and Norm are feasible for salary shedding purposes. Can’t get AD without giving up Siakam though and they would be retarded to do that considering he’s gonna be a top 15 player in the league in the coming years.

As if this downy soft ass nigga gon do a damn thing

Don't have your feelings and actions be dictated by the mockery of others, user. Ask yourself if it's what you really want and is important. Spoiler alert: it's not. If you are suffering so badly, just go on Rubmaps and get it over with.

Shiiit nigga i been thinkin da same thing. How da fuq dis nigga wife uglier than his fucken mom lmfao

He won't return

Any outcome other than a warriors championship will lower his value

Did he say it

Attached: FB_IMG_1560082275282.jpg (639x634, 48K)

It took Lebron 7 games to beat these fucking frauds and it’ll only take 5 for my raptor to do it. This iteration of the Raptors is indisputably better than any team Lebron has ever been on

I thought Wiggins but only cuz ppl were calling that faggot Maple Jordan and shit. I remember watching that bum at Kansas, he was already a weak little pussy with a bad attitude but the hype train had already left the station

Would Wiggins be a monster player if he was drafted by a no-bullshit military team like the Spurs?

No

>get rented for a year
>win a first ever chip for the team
>leave the team

fucking based

Attached: kawhi-leonard-thumb-e1428359727654.jpg (3943x2214, 558K)

Thibs is as strict as Pop is, and he couldn't change Wiggins' attitude.

Wouldn’t be mad if he left now. This Raptors team is one of the best teams ever and I’m content

I don't think so. Pop can only help players who care about winning and becoming better. Wiggins just cares about money and maybe fame/clout. Minny fans must look at Dame Lillard or Kawhi and cream themselves, those dudes worked like maniacs before and after they got paid. KAT is a fuccboi but Wiggins is a fucken waste of life.

This faggot ass nigga is everything people hate about the nba

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-074424__01.jpg (1080x649, 109K)

i'd switch places with andrew wiggins in a heatbeat desu. he gets to fuck suburban snowbunnies, stack hella paper, play vidya, and has no expection of actually winning anything. thats the life.

Attached: 1559911501576.png (683x670, 458K)

>kawhi leaves
>kd signs with the rapties anyway
baste

Back in my day we used to have a meme like:

ARRIVE
DO X
LEAVE

this would be a good situation for it

Hello
This is Kevin Durant
A message to warriors fans, Bob Myers and Steve Kerr
Suck my long skinny penis
Thank you for the time

>Oh no he's not super edgy anymore that makes him mainstream

He was already popular enough with Raider Klan, he's just naturally gaining more and more with each passing day and every new album because he makes good rap

Golden State in 7

>Super Jewish (Like all 4 of his grandparents are legit yids)
>Constantly obssesed with aquiring and building teams around white European superstars

How does he get away with it?

Attached: B70561F6-6B9D-4BDA-80FA-4FA44D45567C.jpg (1400x950, 79K)

Raptors in 5

from /fa/ here

since all players keep insisting on wearing their jerseys incorrectly by wearing them more fitted can we just go a head and get a full redesign to the uniforms?

it's the one thing this era that's always distracted me. only Kobe, Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce wore their jerseys correctly in recent times. ie. loose like how they were supposed to be when the NBA brought in the baggier shorts and tops in the late 90s early 00s when that was the look. you similar looseness to how the shorts are.

now it looks goofy with everyone wearing their jersey downsized then having baggy ass shorts. the shorts need to be either slimmed down a little if they insist with downsizing on the jerseys. or everyone needs to wear 1 damn size bigger I their tops so their tops sway with them to make their moves look more aesthetic.

Attached: koes.jpg (679x452, 42K)

He attacks Trump, it's easy to forgive him for the media

yup

uniforms are fine now. There's rarely anyone that wears their jersey too big because it can get caught in people's fingers while playing.

Except Kyrie's untucked baggy jersey ass

>from /fa/ here

Attached: 1535194484987.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

they just need to slim down the shorts then to match how fitted everyone wears their tops.

not talking about 80s/90s tights but just slightly slimmer and maybe even shorter. cos the way they are now is more so to match how early 00 niggas were wearing them

Like this?

Attached: 1548092429620.jpg (700x467, 77K)

I wonder if raptors appearing in consistent finals appearances would make it more or less likely to add another Canadian team.

Than again, they refuse to give Seattle a team so what do I know

I'm not sure Canada has enough of a base for a 2nd team. It'd have to be Vancouver which is near Portland.

If there's an expansion it's another in America with a growing metro (not Seattle which is dying) or Mexico

there were rumors about quebec city

which other players have won FMVP on multiple teams like LeBron and soon to be Kawhi?

think kawhi is going to do it too when he is on the clippers

>so this is what it feels like to not be a bandwagon fan
>fuck this I'm a Raptors fan now

Only Kareem.

has anyone ever done it on 3 or more teams?

>tipping your hat when you're not fat
based

Monday can't come soon enough bros

Quebec city would be a disaster. Its all white people who live on farms.

Next expansion team would be Montreal. Multicultural, big city and close to Toronto

LeBron will once he wins a title with the Lakers

It's called class

Attached: 1529690688063.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

Nah, they just need to up their bench a bit and that's that. Their core is strong and they've all been on hell of a grind in their current run, so no reason to not be an even better year come next year.

I’m so excited bros. This feeling of watching a shit team be shit for over 25 years and now being 1 win away from the ship. I’m on another spiritual level. Some may call it the ethereal realm.

This

Also fuck KD and his injury prone ass. Literally cost OKC 2 great years because his dumb foot and now he's cost Golden State a three peat.

I know how Canada must feel right now, Croatia experienced something similar last year when our team managed to get second place in the World Cup.

It's all because he doesn't take working out seriously. Just practices shooting and doesn't body build at all.

Imagine how much better he would be if he worked out like Giannis did to not be a string bean and didn't need a system to set him up for easy shots and didn't just need a height advantage to make contested shots or relied on fadeaways in crunch time.

just get back into Lakers. 20 years from now your going to wanna be able to look back and remember the time you guys had LeBron.

can KD win it all if he went back to OKC?

Attached: 1560020214556.jpg (480x388, 17K)

Congrats my brother. This feeling is indescribable.

Word.

No because KD is a mental midget. He'd sooner play in a shithole like New York than face his former fans and teammates after the shit he said.

No because you still have Chokebrick on that team and they'll never get anywhere with him on board.

based fashion user

Attached: gettyimages-72857995_master-e1525871104271.jpg (1024x575, 108K)

How original and intelligent

I got 3 words for ya, first round exist.

What's he thinking right now?

That they were one bad trade for Tobias away from making the Finals?

Attached: 1551099315946.jpg (1780x1004, 130K)

I got 3 for you

You're an idiot

Covington would've locked down Kawhi

If you’re paying luxury tax you might as well have a star that will put asses in the seats and help you make the playoffs even if it’s a first round loss, a la the Pistons.

Tobias for Saric and a future first would've been a good enough trade

>durants workout went poorly

>I'm never winning shit with Ben Simmons as the point guard

Magic did well enough without a jumper. The problem is that Simmons' free throw percentage is shambolic. I wonder why it's so bad. Magic didn't have a jumper and could do well enough from the stripe to make it a non-issue.

You two should read Odom's book. Cuban kicked him for being a waste lmao.
As for Wiggins, I'm pretty sure that being junkie or having junkie dad is worst debuff, while dead parent or autistic chip on shoulder is the best buff. Odom had both, so he had career that was a waste compared to potential. Tyreke is the latest example. 20-5-5 to journeyman to being busted. Wiggins dad was a member of coke era, so you can sell the stock right now. It's ova, redditovich won't save him.

Attached: hibachi.jpg (1300x724, 72K)

I'm sorry but this isn't 1981 and Simmons doesn't have a hook shot, post game, and even then he's still irrelevant in modern basketball

The future is 5 guys that can play defense and shoot 3s with ability to pass and move without the ball

Process didn't account for mental babbyism. Big mistake.

Attached: processed.png (1320x149, 18K)

Iggy is better than Simmons by a mile

Nice irrelevant stats

>The future is 5 guys that can play defense and shoot 3s with ability to pass and move without the ball
Except for the "shoot 3s", you literally just described the crux of every NBA team's game plan for the last 50 years.

Embiid probably only has 3 good years left before career ending injury

Pairing him with Simmons is a retarded move. He needs a legit point guard not some meme point forward that needs 3-4 years of development.

Trade Simmons and sign/trade Butler to Wizards for Beal and Wall

Sixers offense doesn't even need a point guard. They don't run P&R nearly enough to depend on it.

Don't have to hit enter two times, like on your favorite site, friend. That was the implication. They traded mediocre/average/goingnowhere Iggy to suck for years and get superstars in draft. They ended up drafting big men busts and guy who is worse than old ass Iggy.

Attached: tfw not next lebron.png (151x174, 49K)

Iggy has been and will be better than Shitmons for the foreseeable future especially in the playoffs.

Imagine dick riding Ben Shitmons

Imagine it

>When your 2nd best player ends up being your 4th best player in the playoffs
>when he'd rather fuck Kardashians than get a jumpshot like you did

Attached: 1550829537880.png (1010x564, 705K)

Attached: D8gmVJaVUAA9CM4.jpg (1053x1232, 95K)

>only OGs remember
They unironically think they're any less plastic than bandwagoners who joined after KD just because they bandwagoned a team that won 73 games

i hope larry is okay...

Raptors lose next three games. Screencap this.

How much money do you think Kawhi is gonna win here? A colin kaepernick amount of money?

Attached: IMG_20190609_115737.jpg (2365x1330, 492K)

All emotion out of it, Wilt was better than your GOAT.

Leafs are too nice to properly bandwaggon.
>Kawhi goes to lEastern conference that just got top heavy
>LeStatpad goes West
>regular season exposure
>muh injuries, muh chemistry, it was Magic fault!111
>playoffs start
>Kawhi BTFOs best season LeBeta had EVER on first try while playing Philly, Milwaukee, GSW and playing defence
>LeShit had those vs Charlotte, Defrozen, Al Horford while playing "all opposing forwards got FMVP" tier defence
>Shoots better from 3 than Curry while at it
>Leafs never bring it up
Step your game up you maple mfers

Attached: 1(ONE) year.png (1327x569, 82K)

Kawhi is such an anime nigga, his logo could be one of the most prominently seen in the world if he was allowed to advert it now with Drake.

Kawhi is the best in all history, Jordan was a step behind him.

Trade him bak to Toronto when Kawhi leaves

I could rebuild better than billion dollar teams. 76ers, Celtics, Lakeshits all built the worst teams ever with “superstars.”

Fuck no

“Not now,” he said of thinking about free agency. “Obviously, you know what you want, but I’m not thinking, like — just because of this and this, I’m gonna re-sign.

“I’m not really thinking about re-signing or what team I’m gonna go to in free agency, none of that. I’m just focused on what’s in front of me right now. Once it’s over, then I’ll revisit it.”

Kawhi > Lebron

This proves Lebron a fraud all along

Indeed, most players could carry a team with other all stars on it to the finals every year in the weak east. Lebron could never do what Kawhi did in the west or east.

I swear Kawhi is straight out of an anime. He has motivated me more in the last month than anything else ever has in my life. I want to be like him so bad..

Where the fuck can I buy shirts with the Kawhi logo on it?

Also New Balance is fucking up big time with the limited amount of shoes and Fun Guy shirts. Fucking idiots.

I’m already getting base kaioken by going raw vegan for sixteen weeks.

>Where the fuck can I buy shirts with the Kawhi logo on it?

Nike

Warriors in 7.

Kawhi

According to Sam Amick of The Athletic, Durant's continued absence has created "a mixture of confusion and angst among several of his teammates."

Sources tell Amick there was a real hope Durant would play in Game 4.

Trainer Rick Celebrini is making the call on Durant and not Durant himself.

Two sources insist the Warriors have believed for quite some time that Game 5 was the earliest Durant would be likely to return.

Bullshit

ACHILLES COVER UP

I’m hungry

Cummies for your tummy

Bucks in 8.

couldn't it be a worst strain than they thought it was at first?
i doubt he'd be walking if it was an achilles injury

Checked

Holy shit this take is so hot its burning my motherfucking corneas

Unless his calf is partially torn it shouldn't be this long for just a "strain"

Big reason people think it's an Achilles is because he isn't allowed to sit on the bench, and has an ice pack directly taped to the back of his lower ankle and not the actual calf.

If it was Achilles he wouldn't be walking. Most likely he's been ready to play for a while but they want him to be at 100% rather than 80%.

canadians like anime eh

Attached: 1558643195632.jpg (320x285, 25K)

You can stand with an Achilles strain. KD isn't walking up and down regardless of it being a calf or Achilles strain.

Why don’t black girls like me

Bushwick Bill just died :(

How BTFO is /nba/ right now?

All year long you losers were talking shit but here we are, with Toronto 1 win away from an NBA championship

White girls are more special to me. Sometimes I could not believe a white woman would put my nothing nigga dick in her precious sent from heaven cauc mouth

>Warriors win 1 lucky game
>high five and give butt slaps to each other in celebration and proceed to talk shit about Drake

>Raptors win
>go back to the locker room without saying a word until the job is done

How can anyone dislike my rapties?

I hate the Raptors because I am a Knicks fan, we gave up Poeltl for Bargnari. Calderon extended a dynasty of horrible point guards

Fuck Leafs, Warriors in 7

You should hate your incompetent front office

I hate James Dolan and I'm not a knicks fan

WE DONT NEED YOU

imagine being drayboon right now

I hate the Raptors for using my elite defensive center to trade for Kawhi Leonard.

I had a calf strain once, it was fucky for like two weeks and all I was doing was running on the street. Its not that unbelievable, especially for someone like KD with his freakishly long chicken legs.

...and that’s how I beat Shaq

You should hate the Knicks management for accepting those retarded trades. Thanks for taking Bargnani btw lmao

anybody else keep sporadically remembering what Kawhi did to san antonio?

Based Kawhi and Dennis, fuck Pop

yes

Attached: 1514264945742.png (1617x1152, 1.37M)

not true all

reply with your prediction for curry's face

Attached: 1559003694337.png (662x590, 924K)

Based

San Fatonio Spurs deserved it for the way they backstabbed Kawhi and talked about him behind his back. Thats some teenage girl tier drama.

Spurs are now the most classless organization in all of sports.

Rose

>leaf has retarded opinion
clockwork

if demar kills himself is he off the books for SA?

Ah yes I tip my fedora to you good sir. Gregory Popovich’s half time interviews are so funny. Am I right my good man?

What about Vucevic?

>Ah yes I tip my fedora to you good sir. Gregory Popovich’s half time interviews are so funny. Am I right my good man?

Attached: moe.jpg (500x449, 19K)

Pop will make another Kawhi, Kawhi will never work with a savant like Pop again. Give Greg a few late first rounders to develop into generational talents and some skilled Euros

Kevin Durant will be cleared to practice today, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
will a rusty kd be enough(if he'll even play)?

Doubtful, especially in Canada

the spurdos will literally have two all-nba defensive guards next season, both drafted at #29.

FUCK demar derozan

stupid cringe americans

Say something nice about Kawhi :3

Attached: 28DBB71E-DC80-41D7-92CF-16D50642D267.jpg (750x891, 123K)

Practicing only with young players

Aka the scrub team, aka an evaluation, aka trying one last time to scare Toronto only for him not to be cleared game time and Raptors didn't fall for the bluff, spent all their time game planning against KD-less Warriors

Holy shit bushwick bill died.

Me and a dude in these threads just was talking about him like 2weeks ago

Who would win in the ECF, this Toronto team or the 2013 Heatles?

Blame it on the misfortune of your management and team. The Spurs are fucking toxic.

>no games on the weekend

Attached: 1539567495919.jpg (367x401, 20K)

Warriors
In
Seven

How can one man be so thicc?

Attached: OWd2WIl[1].png (799x387, 297K)

It’s because of the travel from Oakland to Toronto apparently.

A bunch of soccer shit and college baseball stole ESPN slots and of course ABC has it's primetime TV slots taken up for normie shows

No one man should have all that power

Attached: 9F6362FD-929C-4331-8222-8322C1DF4625.jpg (826x566, 92K)

As much as /nba/ is trying to ignore it, KD looks like he is coming back at some point, maybe not for Game 5 but for 6 or 7. Toronto can definitely put it away Monday, but if not, KD will likely come back and the scales will tip in favor of the Warriors.

I'm gonna go ahead and say warriors in 7

>No one man should have all that power
Green, Gasol, Siakam, Vanvleet, and Lowry don't exist?

exposing pop for using super stars as crutches?

>Guys I beat the dead horse do I fit in yet?

Nice controversial edgy opinion loser

2012 heat would probably be a more even matchup. That 2013 squad was banged up and tired from that ridiculous regular season run.

Probably goes to 7 games

holy cringe. you need to leave immediately

Fuck you nerd bitch

Kawhi about to dunk the winner in game five. All of a sudden the music hits. Good God is that Hogan's music? Out comes KD and gives Kawhi a chair shot. Everyone screaming. Warriors in 7!!!

As someone who is forced to live in the San Francisco Bay Area, you fucking leafs better better win game 5. These "dubs" fans are fucking insufferable pieces of shit.

Mike Miller and Birdman wouldn't even be starters on any 40 win team this year

Cope.

Warriors are winning this series AND Autism Man is fucking off to California, probably the Clippers.

bandwagon fans have sucked all the enjoyment out of watching my rapties succeed. if i knew sports were this faggoty i would have never started following.

Clipanada, you might be the most cucked loser on Yea Forums

I'm not whoever that is but thanks for coping.

>Why can't the goy play to entertain me?
Don't you have to kill some Palestinians today?

Or Norris Cole or Mario Chalmers.

The NBA has elevated it's defense profile to lengthy wings and the 3pt shooting with strategy to push the pace and space out everything isn't even comparable to 2012

rude

>KD is back to the trainings
>He will probbly play the 5 game

OH NONONONON

Slavery

Going to be fun watching them cry.

For me, the raptor

True, though.

Mario Chalmers had like a 6'10 wingspan and was a great defender

birdman wasnt that bad
dude had heart

Kawhi is great but fuck man I feel the media is about to cost Lowry a finals mvp he deserves. If you look at the box scores his numbers aren’t astronomical but if you actually watch the games he is looking like fucking John Stockton.

Every time the warriors would look like they had a run going he would just outsmart them every time.

It's the finals. There's only 2 teams left to cheer for and 1 of them is golden state which only faggots want to win. It's only natural everyone bandwagons your team.

you guys don't have real bandwagoners yet, just people rooting for you because they want golden state to lose.

Clipanada, the most cucked poster on /nba/ ladies and gentlemen

Attached: D0D65VYUYAI1UiN.jpg (585x538, 59K)

Has there been a team as cocky and easy to hate as the Warriors?
Steph has the most punchable face in the league.

Human beings are piece of shit followers. Alphas or Kawhi-autists are the true leaders of the new age.

Raptors in 4

not really
most people don't go to the west bank

I sit alone in my four cornered room staring at candles....

>kingdom hearts 3 dlc
It’s gonna be a no from me dog

The raptors, unironically. They just have that spurdora vibe of feeling like they're superior to everyone. They won't even celebrate being up 3-1, as if being happy your team is winning "is above them". They're trying to look so classy and sophisticated, yet it just comes across as smug and arrogant. Like they're too good to even celebrate or shit-talk.

Should I go downtown for game 5 bros

i dont want to hear kids dribbling basketballs in my fucking neighborhood anymore. you arent going pro timmy pack it up. winning is a curse lads

youtu.be/SmFNv6UHMcY?t=15

>disrespecting kawhi
wtf dude not cool

Shut up retard. Kawhi is MVP, and of discussion.

>West Bank
Why are Jews always into banks? Kek. Go kill some Palestinian goyim, "Chosen One."

Attached: chosen-tattoo.jpg (500x350, 70K)

And simply what this means is
He didn't know that every dog had his day
Until he seen his

lowry has always been the dude that gives the most effort. even when he scores 0 points

Not to mention the biggest inferiority complex of all time and permanent victim status from da big bad american media :(((.

>The raptors, unironically. They just have that spurdora vibe of feeling like they're superior to everyone. They won't even celebrate being up 3-1, as if being happy your team is winning "is above them". They're trying to look so classy and sophisticated, yet it just comes across as smug and arrogant. Like they're too good to even celebrate or shit-talk.
how mad is this guy

>Kevin Durant is cleared to practice and is a game 5 decision

If he wins Finals MVP now...

Yes. Bring curry and KFC, nigga. Wear a turban or dashiki.

>and of discussion

Attached: 00241AFE-D50E-4B5F-BD72-05BCBD75DD68.jpg (541x541, 29K)

again, rude

>KD cleared by doctors

YOU SAID IT WAS AN ACHILLES

WHY DID YOU LIE

This. The Canada's Team nonsense has to stop. It is all these minorities that are making it worse.

The only people who will agree with you are Raptor fans. Everyone hates Lowry for some reason.

Attached: lbjgil.jpg (1024x536, 107K)

bleacherreport.com/articles/2840236-warriors-rumors-players-didnt-understand-why-kevin-durant-didnt-play-game-4
>Warriors Rumors: Players 'Didn't Understand' Why Kevin Durant Didn't Play Game 4

>Kevin Durant's continued absence in the NBA Finals has reportedly started to wear on the Golden State Warriors—and not just on the court.

>Sam Amick of The Athletic reported "irritation grew" in the Warriors locker room following Game 4's loss to the Toronto Raptors. DeMarcus Cousins, Kevon Looney and Andre Iguodala have been playing through injuries during these Finals, and players "simply didn't understand why [Durant] wasn't there."

Attached: hi-res-46f0c895d5e3012a792298afa2e2fe1f_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 41K)

He's not cleared to play. Being cleared for a light practice against only young players might as well be nothing.

Only people reacting to this is normies that don't know about the procedure of pre game practice and game time statuses

Was Derozan really holding him back?

Attached: 099BE7E0-CD21-41AA-90A0-F8A8DDF3D6B5.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

KD cleared to practice
All part of the script.
Warriors in 7.
Silver knows better to let a foreign country win the chip.

Lmfao im rewatching the game and Toronto just plays basketball better. In the 3rd quarter Lowry gets the switch on curry, Kawhi runs to Lowry like he’s asking for the ball and Lowry just nonchalantly throws a basic pass to a wide open ibaka in the paint. Draymond yells what are you doing to steph

It was literally confirmed as a Grade 2/3 calf sprain which takes 4-6 weeks to heal for Grade 2.

Cope lmaoooooooooo

Who the fuck is falling for this but the lowest IQ idiots imaginable?

If I was Kerr I put KD in the game as a decoy, even if he can't move well.

You draw attention and kick it out to Curry, who has to ball out to win this game.

What does Lebron know about (((them)))

Attached: 1521473413127.jpg (620x350, 86K)

He’s going Hollywood

he took those twitter comments personally and now is sitting out to get back at those teenagers

Why would Durant want to come back even if he could? Play with bums and a fake MVP and a retard yelling at everyone the media tries to pass off as a leader, neither of whom appreciate you or rest up for free agency and not risk aggravating the leg worse

how come these grown ass men have the mentality of children? This is literally something my six year old nephew argues about when his brother is sick. "Waaah why do I have to go to school but my brother doesn't! It's not fair!"

I'd rather make KD a spot up shooter and play the same defense as before.

Raptors would live with him taking minutes from Iggy who actually helps on defense and sets screens

i never understood how they survive in the summer

At this point I think it’s silver and the nba doing this. They see money in a durant potentially leaving situation and is not risking their 2nd biggest stars career get cut short

Reminder that KD is 10 times the player Kawhi is and will bootyblast the Raptards in the ECF with my Knickies next year.

Attached: 1560051103984.jpg (600x800, 229K)

I unironically wanna see KD win finals MVP, it'd be a great storyline

But the series is over.

stephs defense is a joke. makes guys like danny green and lowry look good. one particular play is one they kept running for green and he was hitting the wide open sideline 3. curry just refused to close out and was stuck on an island after a bumbled pick and roll switch

>still falling for the KD is playing meme

This has been reported since Game 2, 3, and 4 and Golden Taint just keeps waiting game time to say nope

Attached: donE558.png (1366x768, 1.21M)

Iggy is overrated as hell

>SHOOT THE BALL user!!!

How do you respond?

Attached: 470E7C02-64E4-4254-BFF3-78E02C4D7197.jpg (850x618, 396K)

This doesnt even make any fucking sense. Kawhis mercernary autism rubbed off on them and they just want to win. Shit, Kawhi even talks like hes leaving even if they win. Hes a straignt up merc. Maybe thats why they act this way. Its all business, not a feel good bro time win. Just “get that motherfucking chip and get the job done and peace out youre welcome.”

It was never reported for games 2,3 and 4.

Then you're a cuck because KD isn't admirable in any way or worth cheering for

>be LeBron summer of 18
>sign with Sixers
>LeGM Ben Simmons for Anthony Davis
>have Anthony Davis and Joel Embiid to pad my assist numbers
>have Reddick and Shamet to space
>run through the joke of the east
>win finals mvp against an injured warriors team that the clippers and rockets beat up
>be named GOAT after winning a finals mvp for 3 different teams

Attached: Bron_Delly.jpg (1891x978, 764K)

> Kevin Durant will be cleared to play today, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.Beat Writer Durant quoted as saying he "feels 100% better" and was seen doing 360 dunks in practice. He will be on a 42-minute restriction per Warriors protocol.

>redeems himself to help his teammates overcome a 3-1 deficit

it'd be nice, in 2016 it was a choke more than anything.

>KEVIN DURANT MAY PLAY IN GAME 2 REPORTS THE ATHLETIC
Doesn't play
>WARRIORS EYEING GAME 3 FOR DURANT'S RETURN
Nope
>DURANT BEING EVALUATED FOR GAME 4
Nah

Etc.

Sinking that rock nigga

Cringe. KD is literally /ourguy/ and is what a pua incel would be like if he was gifted with god tier basketball skills.

Only cleared for practice, the participation for Game 5 is still undecided - they will see how he feels after the practice on monday

Airball it and get shook as fuck then proceed to brick the next four shots and get permabenched

Imagine being GSW. Literally begging KD to comeback because they can’t beat the raptors. What a weird world

No joke he was almost certainly posting here at one point

I would play KD even if he can't run

Did he injure his arms? No. He can shoot better than 99% of the Warriors anyways

More

welcome to the club
t.warriorsfan

draymond green has the green light for a flagrant 2 on kawhi

>people still haven't realized the warriors are throwing games so that KD can "save them" and feel validated so he'll resign and his rings won't have asterisks anymore

KD probably had this injury planned out since before the playoffs started. He knew as long as he was on Golden State he'd never get credit so they all agreed to go on with this plan. Now he's the hero and they "need" him again, and people won't be mad when he re-signs.

Get off /nba/ Jeremy Lin

What is Denver feeding him? What happened?

Attached: Dd-lo0uV4AAtZmo.jpg (464x825, 52K)

If Kawhi can win a chip with this iteration of the Raptors, how many will he win with Vucevic and the current young Clippers squad, who, just to remind everyone, pushed GSW with healthy KD to 6 games despite having zero All Stars. Assuming he brings the Clippers their first chip, where does his ranking all time stand?

Once hes eventually signed with Bird rights and Steve Ballmer digs into the luxury tax on levels never before seen to acquire literally anyone he possibly can since hes the richest owner in the history of the NBA by far all while under the guidance of the legendary Jerry West, how many championships do they win?

You need to jump to shoot.....

>what is a jump shot

>cleared to practice

he can jump, we just dont know how mobile he is

non winning franchises dont know how lucky they are. make the finals and your whole fanbase is diluted

damn

i just have a feeling raps are going to fucking choke it all away

Everyone knows the Warriors are frauds. They lucked out after Houston missed 28 threes in a row.

This year they had to face shit teams to the Finals and they won’t walk over Lebron and Tristan Thompson

>derozan wears size 13 shoes
isn't that kinda small for a 6ft7 guy

kd just shoots over everyone. Doesn't need to jump

>Vucevic

Attached: 1445777893176.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

I've had a calf strain before. It still hurts after a couple of weeks and requires some pain tolerance to play on. However it is probably different for a 7 ft lanklet chicken leg Durant for a 48 minute nba level finals game

everyone assumes it's over, that's why it will be hard.

>lol dubs are done

it's not over till you have 4 wins.

What did she mean by this bros

Attached: 37B8C079-D894-45C5-B17A-542A3965ED30.jpg (1242x504, 91K)

Sure, you have a feeling, but you aren't right

durant could play now, he's just too much of a pussy. Also he wants the warriors to lose without him

Watching some 2016 team USA games and it's funny seeing Cousins chimp out playing division 1 europoop players

At least he gets to prodyce classice hits like million dollar mile now

issa date

They definitely need a center, and hes comparatively cheap and decent, despite his crap showing in the Playoffs this year. He got his Playoffs cherry popped, hopefully its upward from here for him.

warriors are winning in 7

Reply “alright, ill bring the lube then”

>KD coming back
It's over for the Crapties. They blew it on game 2.

youtu.be/tW1hSp5L5Ho
C A L I F O R N I A

Warriors in s e v e n.

only brainlets think some injured choke artist like KD can save the warriors at this point.

funny everyone's saying raptors got this, but had the warriors won the series would be tied 2-2 and everyone saying the warriors going to win in 6 or 7. Just funny how 1 game changes everyone's opinion so quickly

if raps lose next game,it's over for them...tomorrow may as well be game 7

i've been playing views on repeat for some reason

the raptors have won in 3 blowouts, meanwhile the warriors won on lucky Iguodala 3,

*ISO postup for half the shot clock*
*brick a turn-around fadeaway*
*get traded to some bum midwest team and become a literally who*

there's only been 1 team in nba finals history that came back from 3-1, and the warriors were on the losing side of that

this shit is done

this, if KD comes back and wipes their asses Raptors will be the most shook team in history. too bad there's like a 30% chance he doesn't come back and like a 65% chance he doesn't wreck ass

Because 2-2 makes it a best of 3. But the Raptors being up 3-1 means the Raptors have 3 chances (2 at home) to win a single game for the Championship.

Attached: 1553556117645.gif (728x408, 1.24M)

you bitches are hating on derozan. his game is so nice to watch. he plays exactly like kobe.

also he played extremely well this season, both regular season and playoffs.

go away demar

the only reason they went to seven is because the Niggets are frauds, but DeFrozen is a bigger fraud than all the Nuggets combined

>he plays exactly like Kobe

was kobe ever benched in an elimination game? Did kobe ever drop 0 in the playoffs?

rapties in 7 confirmed

>he plays exactly like kobe

that's not good btw

>if the warriors had won people woudn't be shittalking them so much
big-brained take over here

>mfw all this Golden Turd fags coping

KD isn't playing, you're getting beat on Monday

Enjoy getting laughed off the board for a week you fucking pussies

Attached: 1529002816296.jpg (1140x857, 73K)

only way they win is if this guy is back

Attached: Zaza-900x540.jpg (900x540, 53K)

Attached: evans.png (1458x734, 881K)

Warriors are the most mentally soft team in the league. If the raptors can get a 10+ point lead this series is over. The warriors will give up

Yikes

based

I just checked, this shit ain't real

How many athletes/celebrities do you think are actually fucking men on the low?
Dwight has been exposed already, but I’m sure there’s a whole group of them

It's from awhile ago retard

Proof nigga

kevin durants legs are weird as fuck. he doesn't even have a calf muscle it's more like those beef venison cuts that they beat with a meat hammer to thin out

>Adam silver banned tyreke Evans for 2 years for masturbating to trans porn
Based commissioner

Wasn't a Pacer in August 2017 retard

So this screenshot should be recent but the fact the likes is up shows it would've had to be a recent like.

He didn't go back all the way to 2017 on someone timeline to like a tranny dressed like a cat

Cedi and LeBron have a weird fixation with each other. Cedi said throughout this season LeBron would text him asking if his flights landed safely etc

If thee Raptors win will the be the biggest asterikck ring of the decade?

meant veal cut sorry

Attached: Stella's-Shoot-3.jpg (1000x667, 74K)

>beef venison cuts

Attached: mods-are-asleep-post-confused-looking-anime-girls-with-question-2668527.png (500x686, 81K)

Is Demarcus Cousins fucked? Do you think anyone is going to WANT to pay him more than 5m after the shitshow this year? He certainly isnt getting 18m again after this, thats for sure. What a fucking bitch. He doesnt get his ring, embarrasses himself and cuts his pay in half. I cant wait to see his face when GSW loses and the realization hes fucked hits him like a train.

not really "proof" but seems pretty real based on comments

twitter.com/patrici16093154/status/903132761439031296?lang=en

paul george. a pornstar said he would use her phone to catfish posing as the girl.

Dumbfuck

He'll guilt the Warriors to give him that money.

>Dumbfuck
Do you really need to swear?

knicks will pay him

Oh look. gay fanfiction writers

You couldn't wait until the Finals were over?

kobe played defense, shot 3s, and is way quicker on offense.

>How am I going to explain this to 9 month old pansexual son who looked up to you Tyreke?

Attached: 1529227550289.png (615x341, 607K)

S-sorry user-kun
If you really want I could make it up to you... >.

Oh??? Owo

The Warriors are just straight up babies. They deserve to lose it all in an away game. Hope they get a savage, demoralizing defeat on Monday. I hope the Raptors are up 30 with 2 minutes left and they just keep dunking and making 3s right to the last second.

Burn the egos of the GSW players right to the ground.

(。O ω O。)

Y'all some gay niggass

Attached: 1536419132962.png (490x490, 242K)

Is Lowry really an icon in Canada?

twitter.com/BR_NBA/status/1137796348126932992

is the warriors dynasty the weakest out of the nba dynasties? celtics, lakers, bulls, heat, spurs. warriors had the benefit of a major injury to almost every opposing teams best players and now the shoe is on the other foot and they are crumbling

> dad is drunk and telling me how 80s were best era of basketball by far
> says players back then really knew how to play the game and play real defense instead of chucking threes
> says Celtics or Lakers would destroy any team today no question

Lmao

it's not. podcast where they interview pornstars gets some good insight on current nba politics

Winning 3/5 due to mass injuries on the other team and leaping ahead an offensive created from rule changes doesn't make you a dynasty, it makes you lucky

You're boomer dad is right tho

He's an even bigger fraud than DeRozan

He's right except that last part, the pace of the game is a trillion times faster today

Ok I get how people might like older style of basketball but he didn’t even say anything about the 90s bulls lmao

Patrician taste. Views is very underrated and has that signature overcast winter city vibe.

i just want this crap to be over so free agency can begin

Attached: D5_khWVVUAAbuTQ.jpg (960x960, 203K)

keep the family close is a fucking work of art to open the album. beautifully produced

ITS RAININ MONEY OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

nick young is an NBA player yet barely understands how the nba works

Told my dad Curry is better than Magic and KD is better than Bird and that Jokic is better than any 80s big man except Kareem and Hakeem. I showed him all the advanced stats and now he’s angry and stormed off to the next room

Fucking boomers lmao

>About to win a championship playing amazingly as a traditional point guard
>fraud

Funny how you're so caught up in your memes you're too fucking dumb to change your "opinions" when things change

This is the flaw in your "opinions" which is really just regurgitating memes and one liners like a braindead low IQ casual

You're as smart the person on a bleacher report comment section talking about how your wife left you and saying this ain't it. or posting a Luol Deng meme

I'm sure you're one of the many people that said "Lowry/Raptors will never win a championship" just because they didn't win in the ECF 2 years in a row

Yet as soon as their team makes changes to the roster and several trades, they're suddenly good and the narrative has suddenly turned on it's head because they're no competent. But you refuse to change that narrative because you're that extra level of stupid and ignorant

The only fraud here is your dumb braindead ass that doesn't even deserve the time of day but I took 5 minutes out of mine to totally put you in your fucking place, the fucking trash.

heat dynasty was pretty bad. first year - lost embarrassingly. second year - only legit ring. third year - only won due to the luckiest shot of all time. 4th year - lost embarrassingly.

Essentially going 1/4 in the finals is pretty bad. They're about as much of a dynasty as the Mavericks

JUST

Attached: wKjNHrU.jpg (1080x2340, 936K)

Dwyane you look like a crackhead

didn't read lol, Lowry has been second string to DeRozan and he's now second string to Kawhi. Not a real star.

Fraud

Attached: 1547681110256.gif (1600x1600, 188K)

>he is looking like fucking John Stockton.
So highly overrated?

Honestly We should all admit if raptors win it won’t count. Klay our for a game and hobbled, Cousins at 10%, Iggy injured, Looney injured and KD out

Our team is good but nowhere near full strength raptors I’ll be the first to admit we’d have no chance against them with healthy death lineup + Cousins

When have the Warriors ever beat a near full strength team

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WE ONLY HAD THREE OF OUR ALL STARS!!!!!!!!! ASTERISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

found the /nfl/ expat

Who is the US Soccer Men's National Team of the NBA?

Attached: 1529394833917.png (840x290, 68K)

Who's tuning in to the XBOX E3 conference?

Attached: 1534525448044.jpg (443x445, 48K)

LMFAOOOOOOOO THE FUCKING CITY OF DEFAGGUS COUSINS

WAS OFFERED MAX TO STAY WITH A GOOD TEAM AND INSTEAD TAKES A ROOKIE CONTRACT HOPING TO CRUISE TO A RING AND NOW ALSO EXPOSES HIMSELF AS A SYSTEM BABBY AND WONT WIN ANYTHING LMFAOOOOOOOOO

the raptors will sign him unironically

lol he really lost the most out of everyone in this series

how pathetic

Attached: 17C090AE-5D30-4E16-9432-F013509C2090.jpg (366x551, 40K)

What really gets me about the Warriors """ dynasty"""" is just how mentally weak they are. All the other dynasties in the NBA had mental fortitude. When they faced adversity they rose up to the occasion, fight back do whatever it takes to win. The Warriors only act tough and all badass when stuff is piss easy for them. As soon as it gets rough they fold up get all mad and choke. Seriously you beg a plead for Durant to come just so you can beat one guy in LeBron just because he got back up in 2016 and bitch smacked you. Then when Durant gets injured and everyone starts getting worried Green fucks up and acts all "fuck you nigga we don't need yo ass." So basically he's running off the sole reason they've won the past 2 nba finals. Literally the most fake fraud team in sports history, shouldn't be surprised though they are in southern Cali, the most fake and plastic place in the world

>implying 20 minutes of KD heroball will change anything
its over

Attached: fun guy kawhi.png (1240x561, 954K)

Niggas in the 80s don't know how to dribble. IT is the only guy who could and he's in the late 80s

i miss him....

Attached: 4fd16c7fecad043b4d000001-750.jpg (656x492, 31K)

>t. never watched real basketball

Will more people watch Game 5 or Monday Night Raw?

Attached: Vince.gif (270x252, 967K)

She wants you to creampie her sugar walls.

Lakers vs raptors next finals will be epic

wwe hasn't created a star since batista

S to spit on his grave

S

Attached: 1557812298022.png (843x487, 411K)

S

S

Attached: 1534315295733.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

F

Attached: leflop2.gif (302x170, 1.47M)

>yfw kd is practicing
the only funnier thing than the memerriors losing to toronto is the craptors blowing and folding a 3-1 lead

John stockon was considered one of the best point guards of that era
The nigga couldn't dribble with his left

S

Attached: 1536226318261.jpg (480x360, 42K)

I would rather have them win than have leafs posting here desu

The truth is that this win will really have a big asterisk next to it

sorry bud its coming home

Attached: 1485822433242.png (785x757, 100K)

S

Attached: lebronita.jpg (1100x619, 111K)

How many of y’all are black?

Warriors in 7.

twitter.com/BR_NBA/status/1137808097609682944
oh no no no its over for the rapturds

wow injured KD is practicing against quinn cook! its over raptiebros!

Oh my god he limped into a empty gym

IT'S FUCKING OVER

we all do

Attached: Best LeBron James Passes To Himself.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

How do basketball players get so humongously tall?

LMAO They going to peer pressure him into playing.

Genetics

Plays like this are why the Raptors are flat out a better team than the Warriors despite having less talent.

Attached: ReliableNippyBlackrussianterrier.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>only OGs remember 3 years ago

SS+GOMAD

i could watch this all day. no dribbling, just floating the ball until you get a good shot

HGH injections during puberty

They already are. The players went to a report anonymously to say they are mad he isn't playing when other hurt players are.

Attached: 1D216B00-6613-4B10-A5A9-5D83634E3916.jpg (1242x2102, 1.29M)

>that jump from curry
LOL

Attached: ohfersurethewesternfonferenceisabeastmydyde.webm (932x526, 1.8M)

Which players have the biggest dongs?

Just give curry the finals mvp.

He single handedly lead the raptors to their first championship. What a guy.

Serg Ibaka iirc

this is exactly how joe naismith envisioned the game. No dribbling, no iso. just teamwork, passing, and off-ball movement.

I once saw Nigel Hayes' hard cock on the internet somewhere. 12+ inches

Based

Attached: 7A82E5B7-23F1-46A4-969C-7181EAEA9800.png (523x643, 634K)

So much hoes love ibaka and kawhi for some reason

He ugly tho

Well, you could definitely argue that he went Kendrick on them like with DAMN. and reached a much bigger audience with bangers, catchier hooks, not many complex words but still dense enough that it needs listens. But all that you said is true, Zeltron 6 billi is fucking based.

my digits say he comes back tomorrow and suffers a career ending injury in toronto that will affect him for the rest of his life

Warriors in 7. Kawhi leaves Toronto. Toronto gets eliminated in the first round of playoffs next year. Digits confirm.

Based. Warriors in seven.

damn btfo

NEW

Draymond

Kevin Durant: Lakers
Kawhi Leonard: Lakers
Klay Thompson: Lakers
Kyrie Irving: Lakers
Jimmy Butler: Lakers
Khris Middleton: Lakers
Nikola Vucevic: Lakers
D'Angelo Russell: Lakers
Kemba Walker: Lakers
Tobias Harris: Lakers
DeMarcus Cousins: Lakers
Malcolm Brogdon: Lakers

Attached: jimmygbuckets.gif (300x170, 1.76M)

>tripfag hating on Cali

Oh man it just makes me even more happy to live here. Stay mad you jealous cunt.

All the Mexicans and Filipinos will be crying on Monday if the dubs don't win. lol

Attached: basedkawhi.jpg (620x349, 43K)