Mods are asleep; let's friendpost

What's the worst you were ever bullied?

For me, it was when a bunch of chads took all my clothes and put them in an air vent and I had to climb into it naked to get them back, and then they took me under a bridge and beat the shit out of me for 20 minutes, and then they never spoke to me again.

Attached: Babylon_Ruins_Marines.jpg (399x299, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CUvFeyGxaaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never been bullied
t.Chad

I bullied girls I liked

A short black girl sat on my lap surrounded by a couple of black dudes for some reason. I never figured out what their intention was or was completely oblivious to it but I got a raging hard-on that she might've felt. That's the worst for me, I guess. Every other time was an occasional banter paper ball I threw right back.

not a good technique, bro

Had some big ass retard trailer trash mother fucker from like 6th grade till freshman year who ended up in legitimate slow class in HS but was like always 6” taller and 100 lbs heavier then everyone and retard stronk af not to mention a avid wwe fan. He wouldn’t routinely bully anyone specific just kinda roved the locker room in jr high PE and randomly pick some one to fuck with on the back corners. Fuck that guy but it’s safe to say he’s probably dead in jail or homeless. Though I imagine his issue probably stemmed from abuse from his parents or whatever in one way or another

That only happens in USA.

Should have been bullied because I was skinny as fuck and a bit of a spaz. A few middle class knobheads thought I would be an easy target because of my size but because I went to a primary school where most kids got into a couple of fights a week, I was able to take care of them. I also befriended a few of the actual psychos so I got through high school unscathed.

Do americans really do this?

Never really been bullied
The state of Americans

LMAO, the absolute state of this fucking dweeb

Wtf America sounds like a hellhole

no one ever bullied me to my face, probably a lot of people talked shit about me behind my back but when people would try to start things I just wouldnt care and they'd get bored I think. there was this trailer hick but he would just harass me a bit because his locker was next to mine so I wouldnt call it bullying.

wow that sooo rude, it would be even ruder if she sat on your face haha, wouldnt that be the worst? haha

youtu.be/CUvFeyGxaaU

I got bullied for being overly emotional at this summer camp I went to as a 10 year old and my dad told me to tough out
I honestly think that's when I started to repress everything and now I legitimately have a hard time vocalizing or processing strong emotions. Earlier this week I cried for the first time in two years in front of my gf. I really tried not to because I thought see would see me as a weak man but I couldn't hold it back anymore

what did you cry about

I have such a thirst for girlfriends that I actually began to like boys as well because I need something resembling affection

Everyone thought I was a potential school shooter so I never really got bullied

I'm graduating and moving out of the state probably. We still like eachother and want to stay in contact but don't think a long term relationship has much potential. She asked how I would react to her dating new guys in the future
The question made me feel bad because she's the first woman I've ever dated and I have a very strong feeling she'll find someone to date while I'm adjusting to life after college. Ultimately I respect her choice and want her to be happy but I couldn't hide that I'd be uncomfortable with hearing about the new guy

I know this feel all to well

Going without human affection for years will fuck you up psychologically

Attached: fit feel.jpg (586x456, 61K)

>We still like eachother and want to stay in contact but don't think a long term relationship has much potential.
>We don't think a long term relationship has much potential.

Just be honest man. SHE doesn't think a long term relationship has much potential.

She was just using you as practice for when she tries for richer men. You've already wasted enough time on this disingenuous cunt. No point expending any further emotional capital. Just be more careful next time you decide to trust a women.

same lad :(

Well it's not like I was really excited to stay in a relationship with no consistent sex because of the distance, but this is exactly what I'm talking about
I finally expose myself emotionally and this happens. That's just more reason for me to repress everything again. It's all so tiresome man

Far from it dude. There's nothing wrong with saying what you mean and meaning what you say. If somebody has a problem with how you process things then that's on them, not you.
Secure people are much more accepting of people who are honest with themselves. It's the insecure faggots who might give you grief and they are socially worthless to you.

Besides, the more you practice being cool with your emotions, the easier it will become to process them.

>that flag
>high school
Zoomer detected