What exactly do I need to do to get me one of these qt nordic waifus?

What exactly do I need to do to get me one of these qt nordic waifus?

Attached: sweden.jpg (736x457, 88K)

be lesbian

being successful in life wouldn’t hurt

Be black, lift, get money.
There, you get 90% of women.

get your hands off them, they’re mine. Mine

Apparently a black or Muslim refugee

The most important by far is having money
Lifting can be helpful but not required like money is
Being black is a negative for most women

It's the simplest thing in the world. You don't even have to do anything.
Just be
tall, handsome, wealthy, ambitious, charming, funny, generous, and have all the social connections of someone who possesses the aforementioned qualities.

Why would you want a feminist demon in your life? Retard. You're better with a fleshlight.

>being black is a negative for most women
maybe 10-15 years ago, but not in today’s world

You've got it backwards, user.

What you should do is figure out what they talk about when they're hanging out.
>Girls, how exactly do I go about getting a boyfriend like X
then become that X.

Come on, son. Dating a black guy is just something girls do in college so that no one can ever accuse them of being racist.
The vast majority of white girls return to their own species when it comes time to have children.

It's like how you decided to give anime a try. You gave it an honest shot, you watched a couple hours of it, and decided it was for weeb fags.
Now, you can say
>No, I don't like amine, and I watched a bunch of Neo Genisis Evangelical.

you do have a good point, but more and more girls are choosing not to come back to white guys when it’s time to get married.

you have to be a good, obedient boy

>but more and more girls are choosing not to come back to white guys when it’s time to get married.
Do you blame them?
More and more white "males" are choosing to level up their elf wizard in Warcraft than become productive members of society.

I would not blame any white girl who refuses to settle for a guy like that. This is the white man's responsibility. Blaming someone else is just the first instinct of the millennial.

how cheap it is to live in sweden, just for asking?

I'm black and I live in a really white city. In my experience white women don't go for black guys. Occasionally you'll see a white girl who wants to get back and their racist dad with a black guy but those are exceptions to the rule. For the average white girl dating a black guy would mean jeopardizing a certain social status they've spent years cultivating.
Then of course you have your desperate girls that would latch on to almost anyone regardless of race as a live preserver, but they're not pertinent to discussions like these.
White guys on forums like this like to blow miscegenation out of proportion because they have an agenda to adhere to. In the face of personal failings humans naturally blame someone weaker in an attempt to reconcile unmet emotional needs.

>In my experience white women don't go for black guys.
you must be fat.

I'm not actually. I could date white girls if I wanted to. It's not easy though, and definitely not worth it.

>It's not easy though, and definitely not worth it.
See, that's what makes me doubt you're actually black. Every black guy I've ever met would kick a dozen of his finest "sisters" to the curb for a chunky, sagging white girl.

refugee status

place dibs on whichever number from left to right

I'm not that type of black guy. I'm more of a "by any means necessary" black guy.
Race mixing is an annoyance for whites. It's suicide for blacks.

Over here we don't really care if people are whatever melanin count. I mean there's some racists here but they're considered retarded by everyone else. If you want to marry a white woman, come and live in Ireland mate

just b urself man

based

Be a healthy nordic guy. Only sick one(mentally sick) will settle with non-white men and desire for non-white kids.

>Dating a black guy is just something girls do in college so that no one can ever accuse them of being racist.
Is is to in USA in 2010s really??

Chechnya kruto.

>Dating a black guy is just something girls do in college
alpha fucks

>The vast majority of white girls return to their own species when it comes time to have children.
Beta bucks

for me? it's Guro Reiten

Attached: D8kYN8lWkAE2lKm.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

a vagina

>an obese nigger and 150 cm spic virgin discuss white people

have a big arab cock

kys cuck

I wish there was one thread on Yea Forums that didn't devolve into americans having a socratic dialogue about black dicks.

>says the swede

face it all you brainrotted white boys are mentally compromised

This.
Most are dykes.

>miscegenation
You aren't black

youre white as well man. You're speaking english and you live in the united states. Literally does not get as white as that

Hes a Thomas Sowell type.

I think we should put every single American into a giant catapult and fire them into the sun

>third worlder thirsty for pigs in blonde wigs

what a surprise

more like some tareeq nasheed incel type sowell is married to a white woman

Most woman I know either don't care about skin color or date exclusively white guys, never saw someone actively looking for blacks or "muslims"

cheers mate

>if a black isn't married to a white he's an incel
why are people on this board so deranged

This place has always been the flame of the mentally ill moths

Those are shitskins or jews behind US flags, or chinks behind Canada flags. The white guys are pretty chill, and racemixing in the US is still really low.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-011756.png (1080x1920, 414K)

I don't want to marry a white woman and I'm highly skeptical of your claims that racists in Ireland are considered fringe elements of society.

Seconded

lel. it's one of the most expensive countries in the world

1. be a lesbian
2. sign for a damallsvenskan team
3. ????
4. have your way with the entire dressing room

>Being black is a negative for most women
>this wh*Teboi cope

i identify as a lesbian (male)

>go to Yea Forums
>check out random thread
>american talks about black cocks and cucking
>eww gross
>go to another thread
>wtf
>go to another thread
ok seriously? what is wrong with americans?

This must be an American thing. Women over here always say they want to fuck a black guy and they all drool over Anthony Joshua

>It's suicide for blacks.
Even though your genes are stronger than ours and it take more than a few generations of race mixing to make a mutt look white

>In the face of personal failings humans naturally blame someone weaker in an attempt to reconcile unmet emotional needs

Hnmnn really makes you think

White women love Latino cock Brazilian bro

That unironically makes perfect sense. Considering.

I didn't say that
Tariq nasheed and his larp army are incles

U just need 2b urself

>t. cuck.
Seriously though, what are your thoughts on black cock?

its great

This is the correct answer.

>open thread
>black cocks and cucking
What is this ludicrous obsession so prevalent in America?

horrible thread

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)