Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1137502019407765504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not european

except that's wrong you fucking retard

Explain

eugh that flag

Eastern Thrace

I don't feel like giving you a history lesson on how turkey has greatly influenced the shape and culture of europe so i will just give you the most obvious answer, a fucking map

Attached: europe-map.jpg (1250x1091, 194K)

They're spreading their seed across the continent. Just give it time.

Literally like 5% of the landmass of Turkey is in Europe

>he thinks continents are based on geography and not culture

user, I...

are you saying turkey is not culturally european?

>same website has map of asia with turkey in it

Attached: Image.jpg (3000x1808, 908K)

Nice b8 fren

>Europe, which is not even its own continent, is becoming increasingly brown, and the Europoors are powerless to stop it

Fucking Christ. Just let that entire landmass slide under the damn sea already.

>tf
>tp

We are a 90%+ white continent

You on the other hand are about to actually lose your white majority status, you're like one generation away from that

I love my brown skin

You appear to be unaware of the oncoming mass migration spurred by climate change that will number in the hundreds of millions of people, and they will all head towards Europe. At least here in North America we're bounded by a couple of oceans. Enjoy it, cunt.

Post turkish birds.

Stay in denial and enjoy your wishful thinking, cunt

America is literally like 55% white

At least if there's going to be a nationalist uprising in Europe it will be an ethno nationalist one

American conservatives and politicians are Jewish slaves lol

what euro you fucking roach

Attached: flying_turk.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Attached: Image.jpg (968x681, 104K)

Couple years ago I stayed in the Prague, Czech Republic's largest city for a week and didn't see a single brown person there. One of the days we crossed over into Germany and literally the first time we stopped, before even getting out of the van, I saw a group of muzzies walking around. Why?

HOLY SHIT A TALKING ROACH

Top seethe. You're done here sonny.

Don't be so naive, once SHTF (it's gonna, and soon) you and every other common peasant will be conscripted by the ruling class to be used as cannon fodder during the numerous impending wars over resources. Shitpost while you can because you and everyone else in Afro-Eurasia will be d-e-a-d. Sayo fucking nara, it's all over.

don't let anyone meme you about 55% because western europe is also 55%

biggest underachivers in world football when you look at their population and the fact that they care about ZERO other sports

Turkey is Greek clay.

its an absolute stain on European history that we allowed the ottomans to settle it. we should be absolutely ashamed of ourselves

Ah so you're one of those Infowars retards, I see

Anyway, what you fantasize for us, you are already experiencing in America, including the cannon fodder part kek

Attached: african diaspora worldwide.jpg (445x1607, 203K)

You're fooling yourself if you think this is Infowars bullshit. Boy I'd like to see your face once you're told to run into a hail of machine gun fire to die over the last meager amounts of remaining freshwater, except maybe I wouldn't appreciate having to smell you shit yourself before you do so.

Plus the diaspora effect, compare them to Croatia and BiH.

Attached: 1505515932418.jpg (463x768, 82K)

Turks are not ethnic Europeans you fucking retard

Lol American soldiers are going to be continuously used by Israel to fight in pointless wars in the middle east

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1137502019407765504

Welfare reliant leeches who are willing to compromise themselves for middle easterners... hmmm I wonder who that reminds me of.

Asia culturally ends at Iran and russia. Everything west of those countries are not asian, but I suppose they're not European either. Those are the semitic races and we want nothing to do with them.

Turks love basketball and gay oily wrestling m8

>How the fuck do we stop them?

Why, we retake Constantinople, of course.

Attached: 1553256075_262-900x604.jpg (900x604, 150K)

3rd place in 2002 WC , they kinda like croatia who became 3rd in 98 and then 2nd in 2018 , they got a good generation and they unironicaly gonna be a team to follow at this Euro who could get really far

based

take back constantinople

>we

>wuz

we arent semitic

Literally like 0% of the landmass of Cyprus is in Europe

>allowed
we kicked ur ass lol fag

more European than Israel

#KARA
#BOĞA

Attached: 558.jpg (646x644, 39K)

>ASIA Minor

don't even try

not true, Ashkenazim are Crypto-Slavs and Germans

Attached: Bar-Refaeli-739302.jpg (590x786, 62K)

irrelevant as Israel is not in Europe

>mass migration
>spurred by climate change

goyim, I.....

no you didn't. You zerg rushed a weakened byzantine empire exhausted from fighting arabs for hundreds of years, then exploited old european rivalries namely the habsburg-france rivalry which stopped a united christendom from btfo from anatolia. After the russo-turkish war 1768-1774 you were done for. You can thank Napoleon and Lord Palmerston for saving you turkroaches.

Even England has a better chance.

bruh

Attached: map-of-europe-continental-boundaries.gif (800x674, 167K)

>britbong talking about exploiting other nations

turkey is 100% white and european, its those khazari shekel peddlers you should be complaining about

I fucking hate Canadians. Literally the most retarded people in the world.

Agreed

dumbass americans

>tf
>tp

and 1/4 of the population live in that area

They're mostly in Asia Minor and there culture does not reflect most of Europe.

Ban all players which are not ethnically European from participating in all UEFA competition. How does that suit you dickhead?

Sounds nice.

holy shit user I think you've broken the whole thing wide open, Turkey is in Asia AND Europe? Holy FUCK big if true

Nice. Lose weight, your opinion on european affairs is worthless.

Are you aware of any other ethnic groups which are currently in europe but are not originally from europe?

what a delightfully completely sports related non-/pol/ infested informative online conversation

They get triggered easily

Attached: Jesus(pbuh)-01.jpg (720x1080, 66K)

Attached: 1554208797228s.jpg (249x216, 9K)

test

It's a bit odd to talk about a Turkish ethnicity in the first place. They're the quintessential mutts. They're a weird mix of Eurasian peoples who adopted the Turkish language and culture at some point in their history. The average Turk is only about 10% Turkic. 90% of their heritage is Southern European/Caucasian/Middle-Eastern. The specific mix varies dramatically between Turks.

take a dna test, you'll be surprised how 'muttish' you are you balding fraud

source: the genetic makeup of humanity

>The average Turk is only about 10% Turkic

of course we are.

you bullshitting retard

Attached: kxyqcb8fnps11.png (1044x1382, 130K)