Warriors biggest finals highlights without KD

>Warriors biggest finals highlights without KD
>Being the first team to lose after being up 3-1
>Allowing Leaveland to win it's first ever chip
>Allowing fucking Leafs to win their first chip

WE DON'T NEED HIM THEY SAID
WE'RE BETTER WITHOUT HIM THEY SAID

Attached: article-urn publicid ap.org 405c20114c9d4e7b83877094ed92f884-5G91JgmOR5a81116bf3dc868b8f3-75_634x422 (634x422, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4EKq0q7Alo
twitter.com/BullsGotNext/status/1137232497224196096
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the Warriors the most beta American sports "dynasty" of all time?

100%

>your team leader has 3 rings and not one finals MVP

Do you even have to ask?

The Warriors need a leader. They have no character and have let Drake tilt them like I haven't seen an entertainer do to any professional sports team. Curry throwing so many bricks they have to leave Oracle due to all the broken glass. Yikes. KD gonna have to get injected like a horse to feel no pain and play until his legs fall off if they want the threepeat

>6 all-stars
>can't even win

Attached: 1515785653806.png (258x544, 105K)

>>Are the Warriors the most beta American sports

The owners literally have more balls than the players.

tbf they'd get XXXtenacion'd if they pissed off Drake

>implying KD doesn't want them to lose so he can prove a point

This narrative is so fucking tired. They just went undefeated against the Rockets and Western Conference Finals without him. Of course Durant makes it an easy win against Raptors(and everyone else). That's why it's bitchmade you stupid fucks. This was always the issue. They are beatable without him/fair. This in no way validates Kevin Durant. Imagine if MVP caliber stars kept going to teams that just lost the Finals every year.

>This in no way validates Kevin Durant.

Sure it does. It's clutch time now and they are failing horribly without him. I know he's walking/limping around all Mr King Shit now as Curry et al all asking So KD you good now? Shit done changed.

The Rockets are a fraud team. But maybe GSW should have also blinded Kawhi like they did Harden.

>euros
>durcucks
I shouldn't even respond but how retarded do you have to be to think that Durant is validated by being on a team that cruises through the west every year despite him and has as good a chance if not better than everyone else to win it all(and HAS won it all before him and was a choke job away from back to back)? Goodness you are dumb. This is where you add a couple role players that fill minor needs, not go full retard and get one of the best players in the league. He is still an absolute pussy and is even more invalidated how far they went without him. Again 6-0 in the west semi and final without him. They could have easily been up 3-1 on the raptors if klay doesn't go down. Momentum is a thing.

Now point being, and get this through your head. They don't need anybody, they easily made it to the Finals, and their success in the Finals sans Durant is not guaranteed, Durant makes it guaranteed. No shit. There are quite a few players that make it guaranteed. Now if they actually did need someone, it wouldn't be Durant, because there are plenty of additions that could also make it a braindead stomp through the Finals as well.

Sorry slugger, Durant's gonna have to form his own team from scratch to get any recognition for rings.

>that cruises through the west every year
And loses when it matters most

>and HAS won it all before him and was a choke job away from back to back
You mean has beaten lelbron and a bunch of bench players and even then had trouble closing out

>was a choke job away from back to back
Seems like a consistent thing for this team without KD

>This is where you add a couple role players that fill minor needs, not go full retard and get one of the best players in the league.
This looks bad on GSW, not KD fag

>Again 6-0 in the west semi and final without him.
And so far 1-3 in the finals without him? You're acting like winning playoff games means fucking anything without a championship. Bet you're a regular season stat fag too

>They could have easily been up 3-1 on the raptors if klay doesn't go down.
>MUH WHAT IFS
They could easily have zero rings if the Cavs ENTIRE team didn't die in 2016. The Rockets could easily had a better chance if Harden wasn't blinded this year

Also Klay was fine for games 1 and 4 and they still got fucked.

>Now if they actually did need someone, it wouldn't be Durant, because there are plenty of additions that could also make it a braindead stomp through the Finals as well.

Yeah, every fucking team with the perfect fit of players could make it and win the finals you fucking retard. We're talking about this team now. How are you so stupid that you can't understand that? This team without KD is not a championship team.

"Leafs" aren't winning anything. Kawhi Leonard was born in and grew up in Los Angeles California and played college basketball at San Diego State California college. None of the Raptors are Canadians.

Guess which President/PM they'll visit after winning the chip? It won't be Trump.

>their success in the Finals sans Durant is not guaranteed, Durant makes it guaranteed.

And yet you say this doesn't prove how goat he is. lame ass durant hater

cope all you want my dude

It’s coming home

>on Wednesday Curry had to compensate for both KD and Klay
>On Friday he couldn't hit any shots
What a fair game. Raptors can only win against crippled teams. They barely won against Philly and the Bucks

Couldn't hit any shots because he was tired after Wednesday

>Now if they actually did need someone, it wouldn't be Durant, because there are plenty of additions that could also make it a braindead stomp through the Finals as well.
I bet they'd be better with Durant and without Curry. They're struggling defensively, and Curry has been a huge part of the problem. They've struggled creating their own shots, and that's something Durant can do better than Curry as well.

>Kawahi has literally been carrying his team the entire season and playoffs every single night
>Curry gets tired after one game

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

This team as a whole is a bad matchup for the raptor and Durant is an especially bad matchup. The only way they can manufacture points against this lanky D is ball movement, which they would have much less of with Durant. Durant struggled against the clippers and the raptors are one of the few teams that can do exactly what they did on D at a much higher level.

He's not validated at all and yes the warriors are a fraud "dynasty."

It's only not a championship team without KD because they have KD. If you consider who they moved in order to get him, they'd still be a championship team. I know he's not on his level, but you're silly if you think a team that won with Harrison Barnes 4 years ago couldn't still win with him. You're basically saying that there isn't any opportunity cost for signing talented players and while they wouldn't have Durant, they'd definitely have better bench players than they currently do if he were never on the team.

>November 29, 2018
>Durant 51/11/4
>struggling

>but you're silly if you think a team that won with Harrison Barnes 4 years ago couldn't still win with him.
We don't know that. They won a single championship with him, against a decimated opponent, and then choked the next year, which is why they went after Durant.

Reminder KD is the greatest player right now and its not even close

So you'd argue that Harrison Barnes continuing the role he played with Golden State would be worse than Looney?

>So you'd argue that Harrison Barnes continuing the role he played with Golden State would be worse than Looney?
No, I think your overall point is correct, the team would be different if they never picked up Durant, but would they still be a championship team? That's debatable. The Raptors have been quite a bit better this series, in fact GS is fortunate it wasn't a sweep. I don't know if they win even with Harrison Barnes. I also don't know if they beat those healthy Cleveland teams with Barnes and no Durant, or even make it to the Finals during those years.

Kawhi right now is very close. Maybe not quite as good offensively, but better defensively (though Durant is very underrated in that regard).

in game 5 he is going to have to beat the refs too isn't he

Attached: kawhi.gif (300x169, 981K)

Any source on KD playing G5? I hear he is a lock to at least put some minutes in.

I don't he's even been to practice yet. Kerr is just playing derrick rose mindgames at this point.

>W-WE DON'T NEED KD

L
M
A
O

Attached: 1501791606918.jpg (209x200, 4K)

>2015 - Beat a team that is missing 2 of their stars, LeBron carries them to 2 wins with a bunch of nobodies
>2016 - Healthy Cavs team beats healthy Warriors team
>2017/2018 - KD single handily beats the Cavs, without him it wouldve been 50/50 each year who wins
>2019 - Get exposed by a solid team with a solid bench while KD sits and says "yall niggas dont need me huh?"
Without KD the warriors mightve had 2 in 4yrs, never wouldve been considered a dynasty and probably wouldve got bounced against the Rockets if it was the current GSW lineup. Assuming KD doesnt return, this is literally the end of the warriors run.

Actually my man, Kawhi says hes original from Capetown so fuck off.

>Without KD the warriors mightve had 2 in 4yrs
Which would have been pretty good, honestly, and they would have accomplished it with a core of players they drafted and developed. Instead they turned into yet another team that went out and got a mercenary.

>Assuming KD doesnt return, this is literally the end of the warriors run.
Assuming the Raptors close this out, it's going to be an interesting off season. Klay could try to get paid elsewhere, same for Durant obviously. I could see the way this season ended providing Durant incentive to stay. Had they won without him (or with him), he might have wanted to prove with another team that he could lead them to a championship. Now that it's clear how important Durant is to the team, he might decide it's worth staying to win more championships. Klay's decision could hinge on Durant. If Durant leaves, Klay may want to stay and prove their core was capable of winning without Durant (using the space freed from Durant's contract to add better role players).

>thinks Kawhi ain't going to see his boy trump in the white house

Attached: 1559690292260.jpg (521x600, 30K)

They did beat a crippled Cavs team in 6 games

youtube.com/watch?v=w4EKq0q7Alo

Attached: Beast.jpg (480x360, 15K)

They are still a championship level team without him. The point is the Warriors are FAIR and BEATABLE without him. They shouldn't be a no-brainer easy win without him.

You absolute retard. Of COURSE stacking the deck and adding an MVP cliber player to an ALREADY championship level team makes it guaranteed. Like I said, there are many players you could add to this Warriors team that would make it guaranteed.

>how goat he is
stupid newfag foreigner

You'd bet wrong. That team would be worse than his OKC days and the analytics already show that isn't true and they played like trash this year in that scenario.

Also, their regular season records were bad for their talent with Durant, drastically reduces from their records the previous two years without him. Which also cost them homecourt.

Irrelevant.

They're a LITERAL championship team without him you absolute brainlet. And a record breaking 73 win team.

AGAIN. You guys are extremely retarded that you don't understand that OF COURSE adding an MVP caliber player to a team that cruises to the Finals year after year and has already won a title and won game from a second one makes it braindead. Same happens if you add Kawhi to that team. DUH. Same happens if you add LeBron to that team. DUH. You could even add a couple integral role players that gets them back to that 73 win level instead of Durant.

jesus...

>still holding on to this thing no one believes while Kawhi is ending the Warriors with a group of only (good) role players
Not only his defense shits on Durant's but he's about to break Kobe and LeBron's record for most 30 point games in the playoffs, something that Durant is nowhere close to any of them. And that's Durant's one thing that he's great at too.

>and the analytics already show that isn't true and they played like trash this year in that scenario.
Regular season is irrelevant. Different style of play once the post season starts. Defense matters in the playoffs, and Curry is a terrible defender. Curry's also struggled in every Finals for the most part with the exception of a few games.

>And a record breaking 73 win team.
>add a couple integral role players that gets them back to that 73 win level instead of Durant.
Did you miss the part where they didn't even win a championship that season? You're putting too much stock in regular season success and ignoring where it really counts.

>>implying KD doesn't want them to lose so he can prove a point
If Curry breaks an ankle early in the next game, Durant will enter the game and end manage to bail out the Warriors in seven games, proving that Curry is not an elite player.

Regular season cost them home court.

Did you miss the entire point that I've repeated OVER and OVER and OVER?

>durcantfag fantasies
I love how hard you fags moved the goal posts after they swept Rockets and Blazers without him.

He said his family lineage is traced back there. As in generations ago. He is from LA.

And now let me guess, niggas gon be like
>west is easy, that's not impressive

>Regular season cost them home court.
Yeah, that would have certainly helped them lose another game at home in the Finals.

>Did you miss the entire point that I've repeated OVER and OVER and OVER?
Was your point that without Durant they were an overrated regular season team that fluked into one championship?

You know my point retard. Here's where we find out if you're a Durant stan.

If you add Kawhi to this Warriors team are they a lock to win it all?

>If you add Kawhi to this Warriors team are they a lock to win it all?
Probably, because that helps them where they're struggling, defensively. People forget the Warriors were a damn good defensive team. Their team defense has fallen apart, and it's left Curry exposed.

I dunno what you're tryna say here. With KD They win rings. Without KD they don't ring rings.

All this confirms is that KD is goat.

twitter.com/BullsGotNext/status/1137232497224196096

>If you add Kawhi to this Warriors team are they a lock to win it all

Of course because Kawhi is goat material. Don't you get it man, goats win champs and GSW losing because it's they have 0 goats on the court and Raptors have 1 goat on the court. 1 is bigger than 0.

>Probably
lmao. Stan.

So defense is their problem and it's a "probably" wiht Kawhi? Why is Durant's defense so overrated, he's not even in the top 50 of defensive rating this year, and guess who is? LeBron.
>inb4 that just shows it means nothing and I am a total narrative follower

With KD it's a win, without they still have as good a chance as anybody if not the best. Spurs lost Finals. 2000s and 80s Lakers lost Finals. 80s Celtics lost Finals. I love how people act like Warriors are failures without him. That's normal dynasty shit. Bulls were an anomaly(and 60s Celtics).

With Kawhi they win rings. With LeBron they win rings. With MVP level players they win rings.

>All this confirms is that KD is goat.
Really cringing for your flag. Imagine Durant being your favorite player, let alone overrating him this hard. Let's see how he does next year when he leaves because outside of you stans still no one respects his rings.

Hey wow you can actually say non-braindead level shit. Yes, they are losing to someone who is currently building his own case as an all time great, with a team that is extremely good defensively and limiting the Warriors. Warriors aren't losing to shit teams. They are losing to teams that are fair match-ups. Mind you, a lot of people picked Raptors before the series started. If you took out Curry and added Durant, the same problems persist. The team defense is overwhelming for their offense. You fags act like Curry isn't still putting up big numbers. It wouldn't make a difference if Durant was doing the same and Kawhi was still unstoppable and the overall team defense was weak.

Affirmative

>he's not even in the top 50 of defensive rating this year
Looking at regular season stats again. He was one of their best defenders during their championship runs. Look at the game they lost where Curry put up 47. Scoring wasn't the problem, they gave up over 120 points. Again, switch Curry with a great defender who also can score and rebound (Kawhi, Durant), and they'd be better off. When Curry is hot, he's a huge weapon, but he's a liability when the rest of the team isn't locked in defensively.

So why is Kawhi only a "probably" then? How does Durant alone fix a TEAM problem. They were average defensively all of the last two years. And no team has ever won a championship without being top 10 defense in the -wait for it- REGULAR SEASON that year or the previous year. Which the Warriors have not. And by the way, Warriors defense was still on the bottom end this post season while Durant was playing.

>So why is Kawhi only a "probably" then?
Did I say it was "definitely" with Durant? You're accusing people of obsessing over Durant, but you seem unnecessarily hostile and are making things up in your own mind.

>How does Durant alone fix a TEAM problem.
I never said he fixed the entire problem, I said he was more important to the problem they currently have than Curry is. I said they'd be better with Durant right now and no Curry than vice versa. You're extrapolating that to mean a bunch of other things I never said.

>Did I say it was "definitely" with Durant? You're accusing people of obsessing over Durant, but you seem unnecessarily hostile and are making things up in your own mind.
So then what in the hell are you on about? Do you see what the OP says?

>You're extrapolating that to mean a bunch of other things I never said.
Yea alright nigga, it's been real lmao

>3 rings
>73 wins
>best offense ever
Absolutely seething

The Raptors' bench has been huge and the Warriors' bench has been shit. Go ahead and overlook all the injuries to GSW.

>So then what in the hell are you on about?
That Durant is more important than Curry. Are you legitimately retarded? Not to mention we saw the team with no Durant, and it wasn't this "braindead stomp through the Finals" that was mentioned. They fluked into one championship against LeBron and a bunch of nobodies, and then proceeded to choke the following year.

Dunno about you guys but I'm having a laugh everyday at all the media reports that keep spinning thr story and flipflopping with their picks.
First there was the whole deal about not needing kd/playing better without him then needing him again. Then they take credit from the Raps saying they're only winning because of injuries...as if GSJWs didn't take advantage of the Cavs minus Love and Kyrie that first time around.

Can't wait to see them go down with theit cancerous fanbase. Then KD leaves and balance is restored in the league again

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-103251_Instagram.jpg (1080x1115, 438K)

>That Durant is more important than Curry
It depends on the circumstance, on the Warriors, no. That is not true. On other teams, that would be true.

>Are you legitimately retarded?
You completely shifted the goalposts because you know damn well what we've been arguing about all this time. This is a massive change up on what the original argument was about dummy.

>Not to mention we saw the team with no Durant, and it wasn't this "braindead stomp through the Finals" that was mentioned. They fluked into one championship against LeBron and a bunch of nobodies, and then proceeded to choke the following year.
Wow, see? And then you did it again went back to the same old shit I already addressed that made you change the goalposts. Fucking brainlet.

>It depends on the circumstance, on the Warriors, no. That is not true. On other teams, that would be true.
It's true. Sorry. Curry has been picked on repeatedly in the Finals because he can't guard. Durant would make a difference in this kind of series, just like he has in the past.

>You completely shifted the goalposts because you know damn well what we've been arguing about all this time.
Bullshit. Here's my first post, where I said they'd be better with Durant than Curry . You said they'd be worse . After that, it's been a back and forth. I never said with Durant and no Curry they were a lock to win the championship, I only said they'd be better. I'm sorry your reading comprehension sucks.

>And then you did it again went back to the same old shit I already addressed that made you change the goalposts.
Because you keep insisting that without Durant they'd have other players and would still be championship caliber, when your only evidence is one championship that was extremely fortuitous in terms of their opponent. Not the best evidence.

>Durant would make a difference
Wow he'd make a difference? GOATT!!!

>Bullshit. Here's my first post
When you're adding on to the original argument how am I supposed to tell you're someone else. Either way, I think you're lying and moving the goalpost. You truly do believe that but you don't want to say it.

>Because you keep insisting that without Durant they'd have other players and would still be championship caliber, when your only evidence is one championship that was extremely fortuitous in terms of their opponent. Not the best evidence.
Winning a championship is not championship caliber? Does 2011 Mavs title not count? Does '04 Pistons title not count? This is stupid, and it's annoying that I am pretty much defending a team I dislike just because of how ridiculous your logics are. The best teams of all time LOSE IN THE FINALS. How many times do I have to repeat shit? And the funny thing is this is all based on what ifs. How do we know how things turn out if Curry went out instead? They might not have made it TO the Finals. Who's to say? What proof do you have? The only time we've seen Durant run the team without Curry they were straight up BAD.
>inb4 muh regula season
Yea, that's the only thing that isn't a what-if and is actual real live evidence.

>Yea, that's the only thing that isn't a what-if and is actual real live evidence.
Oh I forgot, the Spurs series in 2018. But that's okay, you don't count that because Kawhi was still injured.

>based on what ifs
Oh, and we already forgot that we had proof of Durant's playoff success with OKC. They had as good a chance of winning titles as anyone. And yes, I do believe Durant could have won with OKC if he stayed.

>>Allowing fucking Leafs to win their first chip
We invented the game bro, so every chip is Canadian.

Attached: CanadaCraneGirl15.jpg (1280x960, 183K)

did she jump or just want attention?

Oh shit. Who did Durant lose to before he left? Curry? And he left to join Curry?

fuckin lookin asses it's amazing how much people forgot about the situation, or just pretending

>Wow he'd make a difference? GOATT!!!
I didn't say he'd just make a difference, I said they'd be better with Durant playing than with Curry playing. Would they beat the Raptors? Dunno.

>Does 2011 Mavs title not count? Does '04 Pistons title not count?
How many did they win after that? You're making an argument the Warriors would still be winning championships without Durant. I think there's a very real possibility they would still be stuck at one.

>What proof do you have?
Multiple Finals MVPs, compared to Curry's repeated underachieving performances.

Sorry, Curry isn't that great, deal with it.

see >Sorry, Curry isn't that great, deal with it.
Implying that's the angle I'm coming from, it's that Durant isn't that great. If your argument is only that Curry isn't all that or that Durant is better than Curry then big fuckin whoop. But even then Curry beat Durant and Durant joined Curry so that's a hard ass leg to stand on but I don't care much about that argument anyway.

If KD comes back, GSW still lose. He's not healthy enough to play max for 3 games.

If you're gonna use the injury excuse then you shouldn't hold the Warriors struggles this series against them either.

>Durant makes it guaranteed. No shit. There are quite a few players that make it guaranteed. Now if they actually did need someone, it wouldn't be Durant, because there are plenty of additions that could also make it a braindead stomp through the Finals as well.
I just wanted to point out again how retarded this is. Guaranteed? They were clearly, CLEARLY, a better team once they picked up Durant compared to before they had Durant. If they needed someone it wouldn't be Durant? So why didn't they go after someone else would wouldn't have been such a big cap hit? The reality is they were a great regular season team that surprised the league those first couple of years with a different style of play, but they knew they needed to improve to keep winning championships. There's only a few players that would have made it a guaranteed championship. They could have just stuck with the core of that team as their stars, and retained their great bench players, but that would have meant no more championships.

See what? That Durant couldn't compensate for chucker Westbrook?

>But even then Curry beat Durant and Durant joined Curry
Durant outplayed Curry, the Warriors outplayed OKC. Big difference. OKC kept an exciting player in Westbrook, but his style of play is completely wrong for the playoffs. Regardless, GS's window is about to be closed.

You absolute doltlet, I said Durant made it guaranteed. No shit. A 73 win team adding one of the best players in the league makes it a guarantee. How do you fuckers get the audacity to think this Warriors stint makes Durant look good? Why did they go after Durant? Draymond was friends with him? Remember that Durant said "it would be so easy" watching Warriors play? He wanted to go there too. And Draymond knew he was that much of a "bitch" that he would make that move where very very few if any MVP level players would. We've never seen such a bad move before.

>They could have just stuck with the core of that team as their stars, and retained their great bench players, but that would have meant no more championships.
Get Durant's dick out your mouth. Patriots have 6 rings with Brady and they also lost the Final in their undefeated season. For the millionth time the best teams of all time always lose in the Finals, Jordan's Bulls are not the rule, they're the exception.

Again, if you add any MVP to a 73 win team that is a guaranteed championship. That's the entire point.

>See what? That Durant couldn't compensate for chucker Westbrook?
Durant didn't have the balls to take the reigns of the team of a true alpha. They were still a championship level team, and Durant would have gotten all the credit in the world. By the way, Westbrook outplayed Durant that series. 3 less ppg and 8 more apg, shot 40% but Durant shot 42%. Westbrook even shot better from 3. Keep with the apologist bs though.

I've watched OKC throughout the years and Westbrook was always their closer. He was arguably the biggest reason for their success. And Durant was terrible in the clutch when he had his opportunities.

Westbrook is pretty much Kobe tier in how he can singlehandedly win close games and also throw them away. For all his screw ups there was also plenty of hero jobs.

>A 73 win team adding one of the best players in the league makes it a guarantee.
It wasn't the same exact team, though. They had to make changes. They had to lose players. They still got better, much better in the end.

>Patriots have 6 rings with Brady and they also lost the Final in their undefeated season.
They had more than one championship before that season. The Warriors had one championship and their star player choked in the Finals, and has underperformed in every other Finals.

>Durant didn't have the balls to take the reigns of the team of a true alpha.
He took over as alpha of the Warriors. What a bunch of bitches, with Curry being the biggest bitch of them all.

ahahahah durant stan true face comes out
can't accept reality, sorry, you're gonna have to leave and win a legit one forming his own team from scratch, he could even take kyrie with him, not one on the easiest road.

>They're a LITERAL championship team without him you absolute brainlet.

You forgot the asterisks before championship because all I remember them doing was beating a crippled team of lelbron and a bunch of scrubs that took them 6 games. They lost to the same team the following year when they were healthy. Also, Curry was a laughing stock that series the only talk was about him getting shut down by bench players.

>talking about asterisks when kevin durant has the most and consensus asterisk'd rings of all time
I'm wewing hard lad

>ahahahah durant stan true face comes out
Nope, I just think the Warriors are massively overrated and that they aren't going to win anymore championships. But enjoy watching Steph "regular season" Curry.

>still watching these glorified 3 point contests
How are you guys not bored out of your minds?

>talking about asterisks when kevin durant has the most and consensus asterisk'd rings of all time
Too bad Green, Curry, and Klay are a part of all of those, giving them asterisks as well. But they have that one fluke year against a crippled team that they can look back on.

Boy you could be durant's PR with all the apologism you've been running for him.

So then they're all asterisked. Fine.

I'm not, homosexual. KD shouldn't play because he won't win anyway. Fuck the Warriors, let him make max money next year.

Attached: 7ecjb4vd7jjz.jpg (2448x2448, 438K)

Imagine being so cucked, you care about grown men playing a children's game.

Attached: sr_crane.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

>I'm not homosexual
but you certainly are

>leafs
this isn't international play. fuck off, obnoxious /int/cel.

>I'm so cool, I'm posting on a sports forum when I don't even care about sports!
K.

>73 wins
>Choke 3-1 lead to one man team
Who was seething?

>>Choke 3-1 lead to one man team
Well that's definitely not true. I've never seen LeBron get so much credit as I did in this thread lmao

I'm sure most of you would be doing the opposite in other narrative disputes.

Yes

This is what a real dynasty looks like. Chad af

Attached: 1548055151600.webm (576x720, 861K)

SO CHAD

Attached: 1345634645843.png (881x659, 767K)

That's all true but there's only one man in GSW right now who can change their fate.

Attached: 83532e44afc6d70d8527e5735cd967dd--lebron-james-stats-nba-finals-.jpg (736x736, 139K)

>real dynasties love America and win through skill, talent, and determination
>fake dynasties hate America and only can win through injuries and (((refball)))
Really activates the almonds desu

LeBron has been the clear cut MVP in every single Finals after 2011 but Kyrie Irving was amazing that series too. It was a 2 man effort.

That's fair.

Agreed.

I haven’t watched the matches but sre the rsptors really that great? Do you think (((the higher ups))) told the warriors to lose on purpose to make the NBA more interesting?

Attached: B7BBD3F4-27DF-41A9-9682-981E2B136E6A.jpg (1200x628, 136K)

is that the game where he scored 51 against the raps and they still lost?