latest match
youtube.com/watch?v=cEsPD_bd_Fc
l

Attached: Knipsel.png (586x552, 616K)

>The panic when Raspberry Races lost in the first quarers
>The relief when Green Dicks also lost in the quarters

Proud ABGD

the fuck is this?

A Youtube series where some lad with severe autism does a bunch of events with teams of marbles. Basically just pick a team and watch.

it's a comfy series of sporting events with marbles to watch when you have no other sports to see. It's the 2nd to last event I think of this years 'olympics' so it's probably not for the best that you start at my link

CAM ON YOUH OOOOOOOOOO’RANGERS!
SCAR SOM FUKIN POINTS!

>Locked into last place
>Only team with not a single metal
Should they retire from the marblelympics permanently

Attached: 43ksa.jpg (400x400, 42K)

It just isn't the same without the spinners murdering marbles.

My mellows got the first medal since I started watching the olympics
We will not be flushed down!

>locked into last place
>in their own tournament
absolutely embarrassing

existance is pain

Attached: 1513307135464.jpg (1920x1080, 752K)

Now listen here folks this is serious and what we're going into
Hazers need at least 2nd (and 20 points) in this final event to tie what the Raspberry Racers have now. If that happens they need the Raspberry Racers to finish last and the Green Ducks to finish 13th and below to trigger what tiebraker would happen to decide the winner (which I forget what it would be)
If they win the race and get 25 points, the Hazers need the Raspberry Racers to finish 11th for a tie or below that for an outright win while also having the Green Ducks finishing 8th (for a tie) or below.
If they are outside the top 2, it will up to the Green Ducks to make up that 3 point gap in a number of scenarios that could be a pure race between the two

>luv Savage Speeders
>’ate Whoreangers
>’ate Chokelatiers
>’ate Green Cucks
>simple as

For being just autism about marbles, having the fake crowd have a OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cry for the O'Rangers is briddy kino.

they deserve this for throwing coach tide under the boat

fuck you nigger
youre not taking it home

As a HazerChad, I'm okay with 2nd or 3rd. So long as the Green Dorks don't get 1st.

Win, lose, or tie, I'm with the Wisps till I die

>youre not taking it home

My team didn't even qualify, I'm just ABGD's now.

>tfw oceanics lifelong

Attached: evgun.gif (589x388, 1.99M)

Never understood Green Cucks fans. Are they newfags or did they abandon their old team?

Where are the Limers?

Good to see Mellow Yellow still pushing. After their woeful performance last marblelympics, the drive and belief seems to have returned. Can easily see them in the running to win next year, which after last year seemed unthinkable.

Biggest marble sports event in the world.

Didn't qualify

100% this. Tide did all he could. Bringing in Lagoon there's been no change - It's the players not the coach.

Daily reminder that the Green Ducks are PLASTIC

>Plastic team with plastic fans getting Jelleballed to the final

Sickens me

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatigue, we can praise Savage Speeder's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Speedy and the lads, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the recruitment phase. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season, or our chances in the next Marblelympics for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /ssg/? Quickly #IN or #OUT?

at least we're not the Limers

>grown men taking this seriously
This is genuinely sad and quite concerning. You should all be ashamed

>be you
>be on a sports imageboard
>be shocked when people like sports

This isn’t a fucking sport

eh, the limers are shit but sublime usually gets them at least one medal. Oceanics have embarrassed themselves this ML:
>hosting the event
>changes their coach mid-tournament
>doesn't get a single medal
>trips over themselves on the gravitrax slalom, comes last
>third worst at surfing, which they'd trained the most for
This is worse than 7-1. If Oceanics don't get a medal in the sand rally on Tuesday then your reputation is irreparably damaged.

Yeah it is. How do you define sport?

A game that includes physical activity. This doesn’t even qualify as a game; just a pointless exercise

It's physical activity, it's a competition, it's a sport.

>It's physical activity
No.
>it's a competition
A competition between inanimate objects that humans can’t influence in any way without cheating
>it's a sport.
No.

Why am I even debating this with you redditors. You have to go back.

The marbles move. This is physical. The whole basis on how the game is played, win or lose, is based on a physical activity. How can you possibly say this isn't physical.

You can’t “play” this shit. Next you’ll be telling me draughts is a sport

draughts isn't physical competition. Marblelympics is.

This is us having fun and enjoying a goofy event we know isn't the most serious. I don't know why you would be so buttblasted over people watching marbles

Except it isn’t physical. You are watching coloured balls roll down a slope. Get a grip

You've only picked one event, but even taking just that event: A direct race is pretty well the definition of physical competition.

it's called autism

You can’t play marblympics. You are watching inanimate objects roll around. You are physically inactive, i.e- you are doing sweet fuck all, let alone playing a sport

Obviously I can't play marblelympics, because I'm not a marble. The same reason marbles can't enter the human olympics.

I'm physically inactive in any sport I watch. That doesn't mean it's not a sport.

So this entire board and site?

Attached: 05.jpg (498x441, 41K)

No one can play marblympics, therefore it isn’t a sport. That’s the entire crux of my argument, smooth-brain

The marbles compete in the marblelympics. You don't have an argument. Marblelympics is a physical competition. It's a sport.

Rasbperry Racers are Liverpool
Green Ducks are Tottenham

exactly

Daily reminder that Green Ducks and Raspberry Racers fans are PLASTIC and should leave this board.

green ducks are the chads of the marblelympics. gonna podium in their inaugural year. success breeds content. get fucked ABGD.

Green Ducks are entirely plastic. There are no Green Ducks fans, but Raspberry Racers are legit. They will have fans from their run in the Fruit Circuit, which was entertaining.

oh look portushit with a shit opinion.
shocker.jpg

green ducks are the GOAT animal. green ducks literally eat raspberry pussies for sustenance. raspberries are for homofans.

Midnight Wisps

Attached: animu dab.jpg (540x545, 29K)

One of your team isn't even a duck it's a goose.

Ducks dont discriminate
*Honks and quacks in your direction*

Wispies are cool too

Attached: depositphotos_112085610-stock-photo-a-duck-of-the-old.jpg (1023x729, 81K)

Holy shit and I was ashamed of unironically watching that shit. I love you guys

Attached: pikachu-sleeping-shitpostbot-5000-school-clipart.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Never be ashamed of what you enjoy my Austrian fren

Quickly in. Swiftly out. There's too much attachment to Swiftly's history, in particular as part of the '16 dream team. You're ignoring the fact he's not been up to the task recently. He doesn't support the others. Speedy can't do it on his own he needs that tactical backup and he's just not getting it.

Hazers win it all. So it is.

Hazers better than raspberries

>Balls of chaos finally have a fucking medal
Thank god

It saddens me watching the Wisps getting some nice results in some events, whilst sucking at all others.. Mid tier is way less than what I wanted.. That being said, nothing compares to the downfall of Oceanics.. Man.. It is just embarassing what they are doing at their own home... I would never know how that feels.........

They're just too immature to seal the deal on these events. Deserved the silver on this one though. How long you been a chaos fan?

>Marblelympics is a physical competition. It's a sport.
Ah yes a physical competition between fucking inanimate objects mailed by. Fuck off and take your shite thread back to plebbit

>Last three competitions ending up in the top 8
>Still 12th on the ranks after 4 decent competitions
Well just fuck me, this is bullshit!

Seething bribeball customer

Top 8 isn't good enough. You have to push for at least a medal or you're going nowhere. It's a tough but fair system.