Brazil

>brazil
>italy
>spain
>germany
>france
so who's the worst world champion of the 21st century?

Attached: 1559406481871.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

france

france

holy shit Buffon LMAO

France.

check the goals it give you a good idea

france pretty much

They all faced the same curse

i'll be the contrarian here and say spain

aside from probably doping, they were great in 2010. it was 2012 where they turned into a really grim, unwatchable, sideways-pass machine

Italy Failed to Qualify for the last World Cup

France, which a shame cause I loved watching France from 98-06, they won virtually everything and were one of the best NT’s of all time imo.

They were fantastic in 2008. In 2010 and 2012 they were pragmatic and quite lucky

They were really fun to watch in 2012 wtf, the only difference with 2010 is that Alba was here to bring more verticality and Silva was actually good (the opponent were also less parking the bus this time).

Italy. They haven't played a WC ko stage game since 2006, imagine that

does buffon have any kids? because im very convinced that he's gay

>brazil
- 1 world cup final
- got humiliated 7-1 at home
- 3 quarterfinals, 1 semifinal

>italy
- 1 world cup final, won with penalty shootouts
- 1 quarterfnal
- eliminated in the groupstage in 2010 and 2014
- couldn't qualify for the WC 2018

>spain
- 1 world cup final
- 3 times eliminated in the ro16
- eliminated in the group stage in 2014

>germany
- 2 world cup finals
- 1 semifinal, 1 quarterfinal
- eliminated in the groupstage in 2018

>france
- 2 world cup finals
- 1 quarterfinal
- eliminated in the groupstage in 2002 and 2010

that's italy of course

Attached: 1527750427770.png (729x638, 154K)

France

Not Brazil

I'd rather have our curse than losing 7(seven)-1 at home in the semifinal of the WC

Spain. Their passing back-forth and side-side was hypnotic in a way, but eventually was shut down by teams that knew how to defend against it

He is talking about the performance in the competition that the NT was champion, not their perfomance during all the WCs since 2002, brainlet.

Do you mean which one was the worst at the time they won, or which one fell off the hardest after winning? France for the former, Italy for the latter.

France hands down.

france of course

say what you like about 2018 but France tried playing "good football" with unfortunate results before that

italy then, they beat an overrated germany and drawn us to be world champion

Brazil

>kleberson
>gilberto silva
>edmilson
Yikes.

>>brazil
Great boomer players, shit team that would be raped nowadays. Won a rigged tournament.
>>italy
Played their cards right but a meh team.
>>spain
Very strong but boring.
>>germany
The best.
>>france
Boring but no one else showed up so they won.

>italy

Reminder this team could only draw the worst team the US sent to a world cup in the 21st century

>Brazil
Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, rivaldo, cafu, roberto carlos, etc
>Italy
Cannavaro, Buffon, Pirlo, nesta, Del Piero
>Spain
Xavi,Iniesta, Villa, Ramos, Casillas, Busquets, Torres
>Germany
Kroos,Neuer,Lahm,Klose,Muller,Boateng
>France
>Giroo
>greizmann
>brapman
>no actual frenchmen

Italy literally would have lost to Australia in the R16 if not for refball

France are the worst for 2018 but would have been the goatest if they won in 2006, Spain were the most boring though, just passing sideways 1000 times, I’m glad tiki taka has been exposed since then

Nah, even in 2010 >we were boring as fuck and we got lucky in important matches

Giroo is based

>being this dumb
Australia played more than half the match 11v10 for a bullshit red card and still got outplayed by Italy hard
without the refball pen we'd have gone to OT/penalties but there's no reason to think we'd lose

Im still salty

Attached: 679574.gif (500x284, 2.23M)

France literally had no Frenchmen in the starting team

Spain>Germany>Italy>Brazil>France

France

Based Grizzou

spain is the worst i think , france 2018 would murder spain 2010 no doubts

>iniesta wouldn't dribble past 7 ngubus with ez

Brazil>Italy>Germany>>>>>>>>>>>Spain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>France
2002 Brazil was just fantastic, 2006 Italy conceded just one own goal and a penalty kick in the entire tournament with a incredibly good team, Germany had an incredibly solid team and they raped Brazil in at home
Spain had a bunch of good players playing absolutely awful football and literally robbed the trophy
France had a few decent players, played awful football and literally robbed the trophy

Giroud, Lloris, Pavard?

That would have been a penalty anyway if he had stayed on his feet

France of course
Just look at the final square:
France - Croatia - England - Belgium
It says a lot.

They are champion by default.

>Robbed the trophy
They beat everybody and scored a shitload of goals what else do you want? Spain won 1-0 all their games in 2010.

I'm talking about shit like The ref is supposed to punish the first infraction, so that's clearly a dive first even if you pretend it's a foul

That isn't even a real question, france of course

France 02 didn't even score a goal

No one cares about your opinion m8, Brazil didn't get knocked out in the group stages and succeed in qualifying to WCs.
We aren't the worst champions just because of 1-7, Italy got knocked out in group stages twice and failed to qualify ffs

I'm going to go with le score a goal then pass it around between the defenders for 90 minutes team

Italy. No joke.

No

France for sure. Croatia played much better than the dabbing Fortnite Zoomers. One thing is if France capitalized on mistakes because as we all know, the better team (at least aesthetically) doesn't always win, but France didn't play good at all. Croatia were unlucky with official's call, which were nonsensical to being with. Somehow France were gifted a World Cup because Putin doesn't what no ex-Yugoslavian team to win in Russia.

France hands down.
Cheated in the finals, which directly caused the win.
Also, Nbongo.

They might get extremely mad when they don't see any of the ball and lose, but I doubt they would try to murder them

Attached: 1491682019354.jpg (345x395, 68K)

you're mom

Spain

croatia played badly, always the same set ups, the stupid crosses, no matter who they were playing against, they lost the tactical battle and the superiority of the french players did the rest

coming from an italian AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
stay irrelevant

>shit team that would be raped nowadays
>Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Cafu

still not over 2006 kek

for me it's italy