Thoughts on this man?

Thoughts on this man?

Attached: 1977.jpg (400x500, 36K)

He looks like my Moroccan friend Karim. Great chap used to be a real baller that played as a attacking midfielder. Damn I miss my youth football team.

He looks like my Dutch friend Karim. Great chap used to be a real baller that played as a attacking midfielder. Damn I miss my youth football team.

He looks like my Australian friend Zhang Wei. Great chap used to be a real baller that played as a attacking midfielder. Damn I miss my youth soccer team.

He looks like my Algerian friend Mostafa. Great chap used to be a real baller that played as a attacking terrorist. Damn I miss my youth football team.

>changed the name
>didn't work because he doesn't look chinese

ah yes, the famed american banter.

Attached: pepe_fanta.png (1400x900, 82K)

pecho frio

he fucks trannies

based

he likes traps and watches apehoop. probably posts here

YOUCHUBE DOT COM, SLASH

CHIM WESTWOOD TEEVEEEE

>it's true

Lmao I thought yall were memeing I'm fucking dead

Attached: conversación-Carlos-Vela-y-Ale-Salinas.jpg (640x360, 38K)

He has (or had) the potential to be the greatest Mexican football player of all time, but his priorites are clearly other things like family and quality of life,and not football, he even said he prefer basketball and football is only his job.

Such a waste of potential...

Attached: 347-3475976_business-finance-sad-mexican-pepe.jpg (300x473, 87K)

He looks like my English friend Mohammed. Great chap used to be a real baller that played as a right midfielder. Damn I miss my youth football team.

le be a professional footballer yet don’t enjoy playing football man

a guy who doesn't even like football is dominating the mls

rly makes think

I'm too lazy to figure it out, can someone translate this?

>Hey beautiful
>I'll be in Guadalajara want to hang out?
>Aaah?
>HI I'm Ale nice to meet you eh
>Haha sorry Ale I was very direct I saw your photos they're incredible
>I'm Carlos
>Ya ya I know who you are
>Carlos Vela no?
>Yeah you got a phone number?
>>some screencap
>Was it necessary to mention me in your stories?
>It was an invitation in good faith now I see the type of girl you are
>Haha Yeah I'm the type of girl that doesn't go out with married men especially not those with kids. Get over yourself I am not the type to fuck for money or what would you pretend to do with me what you did with the girls from the world cup? Whoever you are, for me you're just one more, good luck champ

He looks like my American friend Tyler. Great chap used to be a cheeseburger that played as a school shooter. Damn I miss my youth football team.

this is the "girl"

Attached: Alee3.jpg (1068x1398, 77K)

who is he talking to? i wanna see her

How original

TIL that LAFC is sponsored by goddamn Youtube.

Hey, everybody has to make moeny somehow.

and?

Yikes

We're boycotting yiutube

>We
What for?

Ignoring """her""" fake af A.I. doll looks, why are non-western trannies so much harder to tell what genitalia they had at birth?

Cheap cosmetic surgery. Third world doctors also do dangerous procedures that are not allowed in the first world.

natural selection. you have to be a really good looking tranny or you're just some starving third world fisherman hoping a fat old westerner marries your daughter

some /pol/ nonsense, just ignore it

idk but all the best traps i've seen are russian

>Brazilian guy talking about traps on Yea Forums
big guy is this you?

una vela

Attached: 264677077010211.png (979x1055, 442K)

looks like fun