/rug/

Where's the rugby thread made by an sub-intelligent anglo? Pls link.

Also huge crowd at jaguares game

Attached: 53803736_2074844492585137_689181571986489344_n.jpg (614x768, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chilerugby1/status/1137451748782673920
twitter.com/brasilrugby/status/1137484097213861893
newcops.co.nz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grim.

Can’t find a stream of Toulouse vs La Rochelle for love nor money. Still, 7-6 at half time is surprisingly close.

Can someone explain this to me please? Am I confused or something or how tf does he forgot that Rugby has two halves, concussion?

It’s an edit of a statement from a French player from the England - France game where he didn’t realise he was captain.

Phew thank you. Dude looked dumb enough to say that edit so I was confused.

Bofelli is singlehandedly keeping the sharks alive, some dogshit kicking

SHarks still at 9 tho.
How is that crowd so huge?

0 meant 0

Fair dues to Beizy. Absolute grind of a game.

that was a beautiful try anons

i don't know what was better if the catch or the kick

Yes, Boffelli is giving the game to the sharks

I'm glad i was completely fucking wrong

what a hidings.
grim weekend for SR.

What does Imperial Cerveza Especial taste like?

It tastes like the cheap mass produced beer that you can find in any country, except a little bit better. A little bit worse than the average European beer. It’s worse than any good beer but it’s not bad enough that people will complain about it.

Chile x Romania
twitter.com/chilerugby1/status/1137451748782673920

It's beer, it can't taste "bad". It's not bland like Bud or Corona if that's what you wanna know.

Is rugby popular in Finland?

Attached: da bois.png (1235x740, 946K)

FT
Chile 11-27 Romania

Attached: Romênia.jpg (2048x1616, 508K)

Brazil x Spain starting right now

Stream:
twitter.com/brasilrugby/status/1137484097213861893

Attached: Escalação Brasil.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

Surprisingly close. Is that a reflection on the improvement of Chile or the collapse of Romania?

More like Chile improving. Pablo Lemoine, current Chile's coach (he was the Uruguay's coach in 2015 WC), is doing a good job with chileans.

Pretty good game, so far. More free-flowing than T1 stuff but well structured.

Based Junior Wallabies btfoing the U20 6N champs only a month after btfoing the U20 ABs.

I thought the game was at 18:40 as per usual and I missed it, had to keep up with the score on Twitter.
I'm gonna try and buy a ticket for the quarter finals with a m8. Are you anons going?

Scotland

FT
Brazil 16-22 Spain

Spain got tired in 2nd half but Brazil with some wrong options and misunderstanding on Law 18.38 have offered to Spain a favourable overcome

Attached: España Rugby.png (358x599, 71K)

Hard lines on the result but ultimately Spain were their better side in defence. Still, this is a good sign for Brazil that their development is on track. Spain are on the rise and holding them to a 6 point win is encouraging.

kek

Let's see how Brazil shall perform against Romania next weekend

Baseado

terrible thread

It lacks SR franchises names translated to finnish

actually wouldnt mind seeing that

>/rug/ is still alive

only Allah has the power to have done this

No

Can I stay at your place if I fly over?

My autism isn't that intense yet, thank you very much. Tho I think /rug/ should be open to any major rugby languages, such as French and Spanish.

Sweet jeesus I've been namefagging by mistake. Will go behind the sauna and shoot myself lads

lel

ITS COMING HOME LADS

GAMMON YAGS

Please don't do that. You are a respected poster in /rug/

>you now remember shitspouter

>tfw based Rassie literally knows the strengths and weaknesses of all almost all irish players due to his time with munster
it’s going to happen again isn’t it

Attached: DA6D7626-732D-4213-BB7D-930BF994FE16.jpg (658x466, 19K)

bruhg

Clermont vs Lyon in about 25 minutes

>Having a forced 50% nog quota for the WC and thinking they'll even get out of the group stages

Saffa Rugby has has an upturn with Rassie in charge but along with its Country is going the way of Detroit

Yeah except Rasmus has work within that framework so he has good black players rather than whoever they could get their hands on. Saffers are unlikely to have another 2015 pool upset.

Great try, great match

Lyon too sloppy in attack. They make the breaks but they can't get the offloads they need to break Clermont open.

Rugby

Shall be rooting for the Yags

Allez Clermont

Do not die

I have to know, why Clermont?

Anyone see the end of that Uruguay/Namibia game?

Uruguay scored a converted try at the end to take a 1 point lead, but the ref decided there was time for Namibia to take the kick off, the clock was past 80 when they took the restart kick and all Uruguay had to do was kick it out, instead the dumb fucks played it, end up losing possession, give away a penalty and lost the game.

Think we need to set up more convents down there and teach them how to finish off a match

Attached: 1532708174658.jpg (254x321, 12K)

They have learned with Mario Parra

Happens regularly at the lower level. The ref and the teams don’t have a clear notion of the clock and they end up playing extra time or making shit decisions.

Also San Diego vs RUNY right now on the MLR Facebook page.

>San Diego vs RUNY
Game has been entertaining (ProD2 quality I would say) but the commentators having to explain basic rules of the game is a bit shocking

why does SR only attract big crowds in argentina?
still riding on the novelty of the format or what?
rugby is not that popular here all things considered.

Because Vélez hinchas have more fun with SR than with >Vélez

why is there so much tsuuuuunaldo spam holy fuck

Attached: 1463360660297.jpg (620x349, 47K)

go clermont my cum

Attached: Clermont supporters.jpg (941x550, 70K)

Can’t blame them

Was watching the NBA finals the other night and one of the commentators mentioned rugby

We're making it lads!

actually i think it was the NHL

Liniers is in the middle of a bolivian colony, cant imagine how they manage to get so many rugby fans there.

why isn't the U20s round 2 up on Kayo yet ffs

highlights are on youtube
Straya won like 42-17 or something. Ireland had a man sent off early, game was close until the last 15 mins

Yeah I watched those but I want to watch the full game. Round 1 was up promptly so I don't understand the delay. I have some connections to the squad through Randwick and I'm following them closely.

I'm annoyed we lost by so much in the end and that New Zealand and South Africa had such an easy group and are both guaranteed to be in the semi-finals since our team this year was decent and we managed to play so well with 14 men for so long but I guess that's u20s rugby for you where pure physical ability and talent count for so much more than mature or intelligent preparation and tactical nous and why some players who look great at the level can find it so hard to step-up into a proper professional environment.

Still we play Italy next which should be a guaranteed 5 points and France play Argentina so we still have a good chance though our main obstacle could be the points differential.

I don't think England will be an easy game for Australia either even if they have no chance of qualifying.

Attached: table after round 2.png (372x419, 20K)

Salteñas, hojas de coca,...

>tfw no international rugby at altitiudes close to 4000 metres above sea level

Yeah the tournament structure is pretty bullshit desu. U20s is also pretty bullshit, like you say a majority of the players never make it once the age restriction is lifted.

It's up now btw.

keen for some M10 cup lads, truth be told

Imagine Crusaders losing their semi and Jaguares winning theirs, making the SR final take place in Argentina.

Imagine the bantz and ozzie butthurt

Goodnight bump

What's the name of this handsome chap?

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-233442.jpg (1440x1704, 816K)

Team logo is Narbonne, they surely have a website. The rest is up to you.

Rugga

I already looked up the team before posting here, and he isn't in the current squad.

>Big crowds

Attendance was shit this year except for last match, or at least that was my impression when watching it on TV.

Super rugby system is a shit

Rúgbi

You should quit playing that shit and switch to American football

Building up for a humongous evening Welsh atm lads

That's beyond hilarious.

Gridiron is the feminine Y-generation man’s game
Watch the French final this weekend and you’ll understand. God bless.

ALL of the 15 starters on Jaguares in the match against Reds were once players of Pumitas and played the U-20 WC.

It's not the fault of the tournament, it's the fault of the countries that let the youngsters dissapear of the radar

This is now a Llanelli thread
You may only post about our lords and saviours from the West

Most Wallabies played U20, but most U20 don't become Wallabies. There current argument is actually that too many do become professional players ahead of guys who have earned their stripes in club rugby, and who have shown they can cope with the adult game.

digging that mid 2000's Arsenal kit

Attached: uffffffffale.jpg (583x1037, 259K)

The Crusaders will retain their name next season but are open to a rebrand in the future due to the Islamophobic connotations of "Crusaders" following the Christchurch mosque shooting, what do you lads think?

Attached: Screenshot (224).png (493x489, 125K)

again, I submit Canterbury Cavaliers

For me it's kieran read

Attached: 20190610_235905.jpg (720x476, 196K)

rgbuy

grimby
also avoman is back this week. R*b*ls are about to meet their reckoning

No izzy no win lads

Attached: 20190611_013032.jpg (324x332, 55K)

that was my suggestion you shitter

said it first fucking ages ago la

>Reds
out
>Waratahs
out unless they beat the Highlanders with a bonus point in NZ without their 5 best players and other results also go their way
>Brumbies
in
>Rebels
in if they beat the Chiefs (they won't now Retallick is back), out if they lose unless they get a bonus point and other results also go their way

GAMMON CHIEFS

dirty liar

newcops.co.nz

Wish me luck lads.

>You now remember the Muslim Jew that rage quit /rug/ because he couldn't handle the bantz

Pour moi, c'est ASM Clermont-Auvergne

Attached: Clermont supportrice (2).jpg (1024x695, 236K)

Attached: 20190611_135941.jpg (307x390, 52K)