That's the point in that? Why dwarf nations participate in Euro qualifications? Stat padding cannon fodder?

That's the point in that? Why dwarf nations participate in Euro qualifications? Stat padding cannon fodder?

Attached: shitshow.jpg (633x284, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJbICivJf2w
youtube.com/watch?v=n3saSRS4zfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because once in a million years, grease will lose home and away to the faroes and never EVER live it down

Match was pretty kino desu... the marino goalie after goal 6 or so kek

I feel sorry for poor guy. His teammates was incorporeal.

It takes a lot of mental strength to play for San Marino NT. Especially as a GK. But they were okay against Scotland, allowing only 2 goals.

He did pretty well actually and made some good saves against dzuba and golovin but when they have like 30 chances of course you can't save everything

San Marino have exactly 1 (one, singular) win in their history, even in the nations league they didn't win or score. At least the other teams can manage something occasionally rather than get blown out every game.

Attached: those two italian teams are serie c & d.jpg (1133x439, 88K)

Yes, he saved a penalty even but still conceded every second attempt. Nine out of eighteen. Their defenders has been blocking a lot though.

Fuck you, it's good for statistics.

Attached: 2019-06-09_01-36-36.png (1444x835, 306K)

>RC Cesena
>Imolese
who the fuck

Poor Elia Benedettini...

He needs some good contract after this qualifiers.

Serie C/D teams, even then I wonder if they bothered actually using their main team.

This is what made the Nations League so kino, not the /elite/ stuff going on in League A, but the micro nations actually getting to play competitive games instead of these pointless mismatches.

his boss will just fire him for taking a vacation in moscow instead of helping him wash his money

everyone laughed when i rated dzyuba in the russian premier league threads. look who's laughing now
>Stat padding cannon fodder?
yes, that's how the 'goat' wins his ballons d'or

Who CaH-MapNHo /lifelong/ here?

nah, beating ball in front of yourself after penalty is a elementary school tier mistake

The real Euro qualification were the friends we met along the way
Imagine being a serie E footballer from San Marino and playing star footballers from other countries, must feel good

so ronaldo can pretend hes better than pele

Attached: Cr7.jpg (1658x1331, 356K)

minnows need to be put in pre-qualification before the group stages

That's actually how they feel. I saw a local documentary once and basically the San Marino players were all people with fulltime jobs who were allowed to leave to play matches, and they were very star struck whenever they played anyone famous

San Marino players are mostly amateurs
they get to travel through Europe with all expenses paid and play in the greatest stadiums facing the best players in the game

in exchange, they give real NTs a freebie to statpad
it's a win win

>This is what made the Nations League so kino
This. Top nations no longer get to bully literallywhos for stats.

san marino still couldn't beat anyone tho

>Scotland only put 2 past them, while Cyprus scored 5

Jesus fucking Christ Scotland really is garbage at this sport

>He rates goals against literal construction workers and fishermen

Yeah, we know they suck. But look at all that joy whenever they score a mere goal.
youtube.com/watch?v=xJbICivJf2w

What kind of person could take that away?

I mean, they're a shit team but at least they had some competitive games like Moldova and Belarus at home. The players didn't have to fully park the bus and could try attacking.

I really enjoyed watching Gibraltar and the players will have gotten so much more out of playing in League D than 90 minutes of damage control against someone like Germany or Portugal. Gives them an opportunity to impress scouts and potentially move to a better club where they can benefit from full time training.

Even more uninteresting to watch, Id rather watch an absolute rape than a match between two shitters. Whos the retard whos going to suffer through San Marino x Andorra

>fishermen from a landlocked country
lel

San Marino is a Based country

Attached: san marino uniform.jpg (600x402, 73K)

meme wins rarely occur, like this
youtube.com/watch?v=n3saSRS4zfM
still a national shame, burned in everyone's mind

Who the fuck is Chevoli?

To you.
To them, it's an opportunity to get to play the game at all for once.

The burger gets it
Hue monkey disappoints me on that one

whats the point in what? where do you want them to play instead? Asia?

STFU

Fun fact for you:

San Marino have produced more Champions League winning players (1) than USA have (0)

same reason Japan and Qatar are in copa america