2002 korea

>2002 korea
>contributed to the elimination of moortugal in the world cup
>eliminates shitaly in the world cup
>eliminates asspain in the world cup
>4th place

Why were Koreans so strong?
>inb4 refball

Don't believe that Japanese propaganda, you whale eaters. 2002 Korea was GOAT Asian team.

Attached: south-korea-spain_0_0.jpg (810x451, 124K)

>inb4 refball
no fuck you, it was refball
they worked really well as a unit but shouldn't have got past the round of 16

Responding to a bait thread.. nigger kys.

Korea got refballed, but the problem was amplified since Japan co-hosted the World Cup (Eliminated ro16) & had a huge rivalry w/ Korea
So Japan kept blowing up the refball issue by only covering advantage given to Korean teams.

More than half the production crew were Japanese and they had to produce content post ro16 elimination.

Not gonna deny Korea got an advantage, but if you look at a more neutral video it's not as bad (Except for the ro8 game, that was a total refball)

same trende all over again

Go watch the full spain vs sk game and then come back and tell me there was no refball, because obviously you are too much of a zoomer to have actually seen it live

Hey boomer here who watched 2002 live

SK vs Spain was top refball
SK vs Italy was fair

>SK vs Italy was fair
stop it Justin

based

>SK vs Italy was fair
lmao

the only one that was even remotely fair was the game against portugal, we played like dogshit that year

>That Korean Empire flag in the background.
What did they mean by this?

Good morning fellow boomer.
I too watched live and Turkey was refballed out against Brazil much worse.

Cringe, but redpilled

our refball vs brazil was worse
rivaldo is a monkey, yes I still am seething

why didn't the korean refball work against 10 german lumberjacks + ballack?

Because refballing them into the final would've been way too obvious.

It def was refball as fuck.

Rivaldo is a faggot and going against Germany was a free win

Korea beat the Guido's fair and Square but went through to the semis with the help of the ref. The same can be said Germany against America in the quarters.

Golden Generation

Korea, Japan stop fighting and be friends.

Attached: angry-anime-girl_5b5a71d6ef84c7.95642801_56299_1_3.jpg (316x234, 14K)

>having a south American drug dealer as a referee is fair and square

It was refball, but also Guus Hiddink is based

This.

Attached: 6759633A-149B-4F8C-B954-13FD01033166.jpg (885x516, 30K)

they used european referees for the semis

>YAMETEEEEEEEEE

>emphasising Ballack
>not emphasising Kahn who literally played 1 vs. 11 in virtually all world cup games
I hate plebs who don't know shit about football.

Cheating gooks

>what if
>what if deisler, scholl, rehmer, wörns and nowotny could have played
>what if ricken had gotten a chance
>what if
makes me sad desu it was my first wc and watching us lose in the final was heartbreaking

I hate gooks, but didn't Shitaly get exposed for match fixing their entire top league during this time?

that was four years later

That was Juve

Korea got blacked by Turkey in the end

intensity is a huge thing in football, even if you're a worse team with intensity you can win, teams like italy and spain are used to have the action stopped as soon as they flop, didn't work against koreans

South Korea played football the way it should be played. Aggressive, proper tackles, no pretending to be hurt, working together as a tight unit and not giving a shit about opposition fans crying about them being 'dirty'.

Obviously not GOAT, but for a brief period, Korea were comfortably B-tier.

>be mexican-america
>watch mex-ita group game
>winner wins the group and faces usa (who got their shit pushed in last time by fucking iran), tie favors mex
>having hosted twice, know that the host country get's every 50-50 call
>my entire family was literally shocked speechless when italy was content with the tie to face the host

This is all on Italy, desu. Playing the host country is playing with fire, you will get burned. ESPECIALLY with all the FIFA executives giving repeated speeches how important Asia was for the future of football. Gooks were flying on the field on pure adrenaline.